Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,483 members, 7,808,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari (29872 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions / Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) / BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by Usman212s: 8:40am On Jan 30, 2015
cycline404:

• Yemi Alade is looking for johnny.
• Wizkid is looking for Caro.
•President Jonathan is looking for Chibok girls
• Our Army are looking for Boko Haram
• One of d presidential aspirant is looking for his certificate.
• I'm looking for MONEY.
Pls what are you looking for
rather boko haram is looking for naija army

1 Like

Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by hyfr(m): 8:43am On Jan 30, 2015
jomoh:

Am not disputing him having it am only asking that in which field did he collect his Phd?

Security/Warfare or Zoology?

Because you're here (just like Sambo) defending his Security/warfare decisions with his Phd in Zoology.

What is the correlation?

Aside that he doesn't act like someone that has any Wisdom/Phd.
I aint finna tell you.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by latfun22(m): 8:43am On Jan 30, 2015
Buhari na Athlete? pDP is a disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by peterafolayan(m): 8:45am On Jan 30, 2015
“From Otuoke to Benin City, to Lagos, to
Ekpoma, to Iyahmo, to Sokoto, kerosene is
now between N150 and N160 per litre. For
every N150 you spend in buying a litre of
kerosene, the PDP steals N100 because in the
books of the NNPC, they have it on records
that kerosene is N50 per litre.”
Justify this if you can?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by kay29000(m): 8:48am On Jan 30, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
wetin concern scientific with boko haram,abi na computer wan kill shekau,everything computer wil kill corruption,shekau,build road and school,this government na dunce.

lol! No mind them o!
Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by symbianDON(m): 8:49am On Jan 30, 2015
barcanista:
Sambo, you mean the same scientÍfic model that he has been using since September 2010? We have two morons at the helm of affairs. The vp is the biggest of the morons. No wonder GEJ refused to give him any serious responsibilitym
honestly I can't help but pity gej for havin a vice like sambo. each time sambo speaks, something fuul.ish is sure to come out of his mouth. with madam payche and sambo around gej, the man must suffering silently

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by shara123(m): 8:51am On Jan 30, 2015
Sambo in his own case doesn't have anything in his upstairs, just like a sheep.
You av packed all d monies without doin anytin, rather we experience depletion and downtuning in all sectors xterized by corruption.
D country is tired of Jonathan! He's incapability is ruining dis our dear country.
Lets face d reality!

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by Newkidoo(m): 8:52am On Jan 30, 2015
elantraceey:

lool grin

I'm fine, you?
Am fine dear.. long time!

I hope you are voting for Buhari? tongue
Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by noordean(m): 8:55am On Jan 30, 2015
what a dumb vp w have in this country!
Nw dat Buhari has said he will lead d war against bokoharam,does dat mean he will hold rifles in his hands and start firing at bokoharams??

No no no no.....Sambo is excellently dull.
Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by elantraceey(f): 8:57am On Jan 30, 2015
Newkidoo:

Am fine dear.. long time!

I hope you are voting for Buhari?

Not in this life, maybe in the next one grin
Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 30, 2015
UniqueGem:
Buhari said an attack on Boko haram is an attack on the north.
Buhari also said they(boko haram) are our brothers and we should treat them as such.
He (Buhari) also pointed out that we should treat boko haram the same way we treat niger delta militants(with warmth)
Why suddenly Buhari have decided to lead the war against Boko-Hari his brothers?
Gullible Nigerians, are you still not getting the message?
Must you generalise?? Who is gullible now?
Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by Franzeez(m): 9:05am On Jan 30, 2015
Garrithe1st:
Click like if you think Sambo is a M0R0N...

Click share if you agree that Jonadunce is clueless...

Gush taking joy to insult your leaders is only found in Nigeria. What a bad country with unpatriotic leaders and citizens
Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by dwightdoctore(m): 9:10am On Jan 30, 2015
Garrithe1st:

that moment when you realise Sanbo is the illiterate here
Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by dwightdoctore(m): 9:10am On Jan 30, 2015
Garrithe1st:

that moment when you realise Sambo is the illiterate here
Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by Newkidoo(m): 9:18am On Jan 30, 2015
elantraceey:

Not in this life, maybe in the next one grin
LOL..

But can i know the reason you don't wanna vote for buhari but jonathan
Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by Mistermamus(m): 9:19am On Jan 30, 2015
u think dey don't know who's behind bH.
Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by smkgeovarni: 9:21am On Jan 30, 2015
What a nonsense that this man saying about adamawa river, how can a stupid sambo and Mr president badluck Will deceive their self for saying they will developed dam to the state. Let me ask question where is the project that late Umaru Musa did for developing KOGI state where it was hijacked? And yet u said u will developed adamawa river because u nid their vote right never Mr badluck aftet they vote for u will make them perish?

don't vote for them
Vote wisely@
So that u will never regret in the feature

1 Like

Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by rikamann: 9:23am On Jan 30, 2015
Garrithe1st:

You and I don't have to vote for SAMBO but please mind your language. He is the Vice President of Nigeria!
Nigerians should stop using offensive words on the President and Vice President, let your votes do the talking
Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by OXCUBA: 9:23am On Jan 30, 2015
THIS MY FIRST TIME OF HEARING .... OUR DUMB VICE PRESIDENT SPEAK.
Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by elantraceey(f): 9:24am On Jan 30, 2015
Newkidoo:

LOL..

But can i know the reason you don't wanna vote for buhari but jonathan

Honestly i don't like jonathan at all and i know we Nigerians are tired of him but to me Buhari is not a better choice at all and my reason is more of a little personal insight but believe me it's not based on religion.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by arieschic: 9:25am On Jan 30, 2015
It just a matter of two weeks, every thing will end all d contestant are just behaving as if they will fight for nigeria with their last blood. After we av ellected them now they will forget us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by chichriso: 9:28am On Jan 30, 2015
If you love Nigeria, vote GEJ and PDP
Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by johnbu: 9:36am On Jan 30, 2015
nationwide1:
When I first read Osibanjo boasting that Buhari would lead a war against bokoharam, I could not help but laughed.

Even the most gullible would not believe that but many APC fans applauded it.

I don't know Buhari's health condition and I can't talk about that but physically, the man looks very frail and I wonder how such a person can walk 100m not to talk of fighting.

Sambo was just being honest. Btw, how will Buhari lead a fight against people he said 'attack on bokoharam is an attack on the north'?
your comment shows that you are in the same class with vp, showing the extinction of dexterity in your thought. now, the vp could discourages buari for sacrificing his life to protect life and property of nigerians. hence, nigerians should vote out mediority in the presidency in order to undermine the barbaric activities of insurgency. base on this, buari should be given the opportunity through vote, to lead the war against bokoharam.
Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by Itulah(m): 9:38am On Jan 30, 2015
Garrithe1st:

Foooool and that`s who u will remain till you die. Poor rat
Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by cypriannwadukwe: 9:45am On Jan 30, 2015
Obasanjo Boasted of restoring our power sector, at the end, he had nothing to show, Yar'Adua boasted of restoring our power sector also, too bad he couldn't; Jonathan did not boast of restoring our powers sector or refineries or agricultural sector or transportation but he has made meaningful progress; Buhari has boasted that be will end corruption, end insurgency, create 20 million jobs and so on with no meaningful plan. I am not surprised, Empty barrels they say make the loudest noise
Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 30, 2015
symbianDON:

honestly I can't help but pity gej for havin a vice like sambo. each time sambo speaks, something fuul.ish is sure to come out of his mouth. with madam payche and sambo around gej, the man must suffering silently
hahahhha
Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 30, 2015
cycline404:

• I'm looking for MONEY.
I'm looking for my name on coke bottle angry grin

1 Like

Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by mustymatic(m): 10:00am On Jan 30, 2015
UniqueGem:
Buhari said an attack on Boko haram is an attack on the north.
Buhari also said they(boko haram) are our brothers and we should treat them as such.
He (Buhari) also pointed out that we should treat boko haram the same way we treat niger delta militants(with warmth)
Why suddenly Buhari have decided to lead the war against Boko-Hari his brothers?
Gullible Nigerians, are you still not getting the message?
Yes they are...What's d difference btwn them n nigerdeltans? the niger Delta were granted amnesty and They're threatening Nigeria security if Jonathan loses, how do u think boko haram started
Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by excell123: 10:08am On Jan 30, 2015
The Lord’s Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement invites you to attend a two-days Holy Ghost power-packed International Crusade titled,’FROM SORROW TO JOY’
DATE: 7th – 8th February, 2015
TIME: 8am daily
VENUE: Chosen Revival Ground, Odofin Park Estate, Ijesha Bus-stop, Lagos
MINISTERING: The General Overseer, Pastor Lazarus Muoka
Come and all your sorrow will turn to joy. Jesus is Lord.
Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 30, 2015
Seriously,having a Master or PhD does not imply one is intelligent. This is an era of trash talk.
Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by 100Cents: 10:43am On Jan 30, 2015
cycline404:

• I'm looking for MONEY
I am looking for change in government

Real estate, Yatchs, Private jets and bentleys..
Re: Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari by 100Cents: 10:45am On Jan 30, 2015
Garrithe1st:

Person wey never chop..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Recalls Envoy to South Africa over Xenophobia attacks / "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo / Second Niger Bridge Users Will Pay Toll - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.