Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Is President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Really Bad? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Really Bad? (1296 Views)

Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose / Is President Jonathan Really Not Bad? Budget 2010 - 2014 / Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Really Bad? by lexton(f): 12:54am On Jan 30, 2015
I think he has done well. I challenge the Buhari supporters give
me 10 things Buhari has achieved for this country.
1] Goodluck Jonathan signed FOI bill that Obasanjo refused to sign and you join
then in saying that Goodluck is bad.
2] Goodluck approved N18,000 Minimum wage from N7,500 Which Obasanjo
refused to sign and you say that Goodluck is bad and NYSC allowance from
N7,500 to nearly approved N39,500, yet they say he is bad.
3] Goodluck dualized federal roads (about 25,000km) which Obasanjo and past
Govts abandoned and you say Goodluck is bad.
4] The rail system is working now, with little budget But Obasanjo Sunk billions
of dollars without result, other pasts leader ignored and you say that Goodluck is
bad.
5] Goodluck has been conducting free and fair elections whereas the ones
conducted under Obasanjo are Shameful and national disgrace yet you say
Goodluck is bad.
6] Goodluck established 12 new universities, 9 in the North to improve learning
and knowledge and increase the Jambites admission rate, yet you say that
Goodluck is bad.
7] Goodluck established the Almajiri system for Northern abandoned street
children and those deprived of education by their own...
Read More»
http://staloadednaija..com/2015/01/is-president-goodluck-ebele-jonathan.html?m=1
Re: Is President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Really Bad? by mgbeketoto: 12:55am On Jan 30, 2015
Who cares?

GEJ till 2019!!!!
Simple!

We like am like dat! grin

2 Likes

Re: Is President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Really Bad? by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 30, 2015
No! Just that he's the type that hype himself of his achievements ranging from the railway resuscitations, agricultural reforms, almajiri and 12 federal universities, curbing long queue in our petrol stations among others.

God bless President GEJ

1 Like

Re: Is President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Really Bad? by dhsfbi(m): 12:58am On Jan 30, 2015
Wait where is obj now? I heard he was in Ede, Osun State yesterday against next week tribunal judgement between Gov. Aregbesola and Sen. Omisore.
Re: Is President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Really Bad? by olas24u(f): 1:05am On Jan 30, 2015
social development of the Nigerian people interms of food ,clothing and shelter translate to performance.All this you have listed are normal functions of government and its normal.In 2015 a president is listing schools as an achievement.

1 Like

Re: Is President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Really Bad? by jamex93(m): 1:05am On Jan 30, 2015
whether dey like it or not gej tillllllllllllllllllllllllll.........2019

1 Like

Re: Is President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Really Bad? by Raiders: 1:17am On Jan 30, 2015
Whats the difference between goodluck and OBJ. The last time I checked they were in the same political party called pdp.
Re: Is President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Really Bad? by Sanchez01: 1:17am On Jan 30, 2015
olas24u:
social development of the Nigerian people interms of food ,clothing and shelter translate to performance.All this you have listed are normal functions of government and its normal.In 2015 a president is listing schools as an achievement.

Bless you D! The problem is that most youths cannot tell the difference between their rights and basics for survival. When a president or a politician employ the services of people to clean the gutters, then it becomes an achievement. Funny how the followers of GEJ have come to know in their mind that he is clueless while they have shared in his feat without knowing it.

1 Like

Re: Is President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Really Bad? by Kennywills7(m): 1:38am On Jan 30, 2015
Sanchez01:

Bless you D! The problem is that most youths cannot tell the difference between their rights and basics for survival. When a president or a politician employ the services of people to clean the gutters, then it becomes an achievement. Funny how the followers of GEJ have come to know in their mind that he is clueless while they have shared in his feat without knowing it.
Bros u need to ask yourself if past government did all dis
Agreed!! we were expecting to b like china or US in four years but do u really think any human government can transform NIGERIA TO Those country in d period Gej has rule?
ONE thing for sure if Gej is defeated in d polls which i doubt, d next regime will benefit so much from d foundations gej has laid.
some many policies made to ensure we produce/encourage Nigeria made (goods & services)
D agricultural sector is an example and its capable of employing so many youths

1 Like

Re: Is President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Really Bad? by senorova(m): 1:52am On Jan 30, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan has done Nigeria and Nigerians more harm than good.
No one is saying he did nothing, but we're saying he could have done better.
GEJ had the support of the majority and he woefully disappointed. The people's hero soon became their villain.
As a president, all your decisions should be influenced by the welfarism of your citizens... GEJ's decisions weren't as such.

This is why we want him no more... not because he's entirely lazy or non-functional, but because his priorities are misplaced.
Re: Is President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Really Bad? by Sanchez01: 1:53am On Jan 30, 2015
Kennywills7:

Bros u need to ask yourself if past government did all dis
Agree he were expecting to b like china or US in four years but do u really think any human government can transform NIGERIA TO Those country in d period Gej has rule?
ONE thing for sure if Gej is defeated in d polls which i doubt, d next regime will benefit so much from d foundations gej has laid.
some many policies made to ensure we produce/encourage Nigeria made (goods & services)
D agricultural sector is an example and its capable of employing so many youths
[b]Nice, well, the truth is this, agriculture was our main attraction before the oil boom. To cut the long story short, our past leaders have been heavily reliant on oil, despite claiming to pay attention to the agricultural sector and the former is what is responsible for the weakness of our Naira against the Dollar. Nothing seems to be working in this present time and Jonathan has romanticized corruption far more than any leader and far more than Shakespeare romanticized the sonnet. I need not tell you how he did this but the truth is GEJ is incompetent, unfit and lacks idea of what to do until when pushed around. For instance;

1. The Chibok Girls that were kidnapped caused uproar all over while our president believed it was sham until brave Malala came to Nigeria.
2. Would you please explain why Morro is still functioning when it's obvious he is responsible for the deaths of Nigerians?
3. Would you tell me convincingly that Jonathan has tried in curbing insurgency in the North East?
4. Stella Oduah's saga, how did it end in a democratic state?

The only foundation he has laid has been nothing but corruption. He has none. Nigerians are clamouring for a change and most are not scared a bit to give the General a trial.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Is President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Really Bad? by kossyablaze(m): 2:02am On Jan 30, 2015
My President in Gabon did similar in just two months.......#TeamKickOgaJonaBktoOtueke

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Really Bad? by Kennywills7(m): 2:06am On Jan 30, 2015
Sanchez01:

[b]Nice, well, the truth is this, agriculture was our main attraction before the oil boom. To cut the long story short, our past leaders have been heavily reliant on oil, despite claiming to pay attention to the agricultural sector and the former is what is responsible for the weakness of our Naira against the Dollar. Nothing seems to be working in this present time and Jonathan has romanticized corruption far more than any leader and far more than Shakespeare romanticized the sonnet. I need not tell you how he did this but the truth is GEJ is incompetent, unfit and lacks idea of what to do until when pushed around. For instance;

1. The Chibok Girls that were kidnapped caused uproar all over while our president believed it was sham until brave Malala came to Nigeria.
2. Would you please explain why Morro is still functioning when it's obvious he is responsible for the deaths of Nigerians?
3. Would you tell me convincingly that Jonathan has tried in curbing insurgency in the North East?
4. Stella Oduah's saga, how did it end in a democratic state?

The only foundation he has laid has been nothing but corruption. He has none. Nigerians are clamouring for a change and most are not scared a bit to give the General a trial.
[/b]
U raise/ Gave some good points and to some extend i blame him for being too calm however d problems we were expecting him to solve in four/five years are problems dat has bn existing for more than 30years
He has bn able to revived some sectors of d economy which i believed u are aware of!
In terms of insecurity my brother a lot is going on there! D way it started if d northern elders and politicians had condemned dis act from d beginning it wouldn't hv bn like dis. some went as far as saying attack on boko haram is attack against d north
D north without gej could hv solve d problem and still believe they can
Nigeria army is control by d north yet we hear stories of informations being pass to boko haram
now few days ago i read where one said Gej can not rig wit d military cos d boys he will use are boys to their boys
i maintain dat d statement is powerful
corruption is a big problem
i believe some pple should b jail too however we must apply an approach whereby dey can't even dis money not ti mention of stealing it and i believe he Gej has now gone in d right direction, if fully implemented stealing will b reduce and hard
aviation sector- Stella oduah made some controversial headlines and yes if found guilty should face persecution however we must acknowledged d fact dat she also did a gud job in dat sector but she mess it up with those cars
Morro should b in jail

Now to d change bro u & i know d general ie not incorruptible
no one is
Secondly these are d same people dat caused dis problem, there is no way dey are going to became saint just because its a new party and carry change as d slogan
I would hv prefer apc if dey had shown us d blueprint of their plan for Nigeria back wit figures well map out for each budget and how dey intend to make it work
Estimates of all contracts and time frame for delivery/completion of d services /job
every dime has to b accounted for
Then i will know d change we seek has finally come!!
For now i see no positive change my brother

1 Like

Re: Is President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Really Bad? by obiz2014: 2:17am On Jan 30, 2015
Jonathan has done so well
Re: Is President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Really Bad? by jars9: 2:33am On Jan 30, 2015
You document forging useless super clueless Pa Buhari and his drug pusher leader Tinubu would be kicked to ajengule .

kossyablaze:
My President in Gabon did similar in just two months.......#TeamKickOgaJonaBktoOtueke
Re: Is President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Really Bad? by securi: 4:14am On Jan 30, 2015
All l will say is, let us pray for God's will to be done and vote who we individually believe in.if we say GEJ is corrupt, are we saying Jagaban is not? And we know Tinubu will wield so much influence if Buhari wins. They all give impression they love us and have plans for us but can we really say they do? We should realise this and not over heat the nation with unnecessary attacks, harrassment, character assasination that will cause further animosity in the nation, because that is all I see these days online, in d paper, offices, bars and even in churches. May God help us.
Re: Is President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Really Bad? by Yungwhy(m): 4:16am On Jan 30, 2015
If he couldn't convince a large percentage of Nigerians with being in power for almost 6 years, I wonder why he still wants an extra 4 years for.... I'dRatherVoteForKOWAParty

2 Likes

Re: Is President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Really Bad? by tpiah99: 4:29am On Jan 30, 2015
what I would like to know is how did hippos arrive in Nigeria, at this rate a new tribe might be trying to be formed to handle their care. . . . . . .

besides, wont they be roaming around during the rainy season. . . . . . .
Re: Is President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Really Bad? by KHAYGOLD(m): 5:01am On Jan 30, 2015
chey no be naija u dey? u no know anything.
Re: Is President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Really Bad? by lexton(f): 7:36am On Jan 30, 2015
Am not realli a political person bt eva since I. Watched dat buhari video...... Wot he did to ppl. Durin. His regime mhennnnnn I was shockedd!!! And when U̶̲̥̅̊ compare wot buhari did 4 dis country to what GEJ has done U̶̲̥̅̊ will c dat buhari is jux a. Deceiver.... If he has so much. Confidence in him sef y den is he goin. Abt givin 7,000naira to civilians for vote..... Buhari is jux a wolf unda a sheep clothin, he wants 2 win d sympathy of the public.... Bt God pass am...... Dem jux day shout bokoharam, chibok girl.. Abeg U̶̲̥̅̊ guys shud. Ask ur selves y dem no cum lagos or go 2 d east or south and kidnap jux 50 pls and c if dem no go catch dem..... I believe dat d. Boss of ds so. Called bokoharam is from d north, dats y. Dia operations. Der goes smoothly cuz day knw d. Place lik. D bck of. Dia hand..........!!! So nigerians VOTE wisely!!

(1) (Reply)

Speaker Of The Federal House Of Rep Aminu Tambuwal Visits Buhari In London(photo / I Have Seen My Doctor - Buhari / Who Is This (pic)???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.