Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters (45278 Views)

"Buhari's Refusal To Sign Budget Based On Integrity & Sincerity" -- Ndume. / PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard / Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by texalux(m): 7:33am On Jan 30, 2015
Pls tell me is the person who won this debate going to be sworn as the president? For the fact that Buhari shun off Jonathan in the debate means buhari no be him mate so oga ebola jonathan goahead & do your priamary school debate aftoall it wasn't olny buhari contestin against you! Hahahahahahahaha e pain dem ooooooooooo sai buhari till jonathan pass him debate!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by Afritop(m): 7:34am On Jan 30, 2015
A debate planned, staged, managed and organized by Pro GeJ supportors so that they can nail buhari in the coffin. Buhari made a good decision cos everything unthinkable was meant and deployed to frustrate his ambition; t
Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by olusegunjimmys(m): 7:35am On Jan 30, 2015
undecidedShame on buhari, I wish APC had taken a better and bright candidate, buhari is slow in memory, some pple want to use him when he getz there. Hmmmmmm... I luv. APC but don't want buhari, why is northners so backward in academics and educations ?
All the cases about certificate forgery in nigeria are d north hausa leaders, why dis all d time? cool
Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:
They've not seen anything yet... anyway there is light at the end of the tunnel because....

BBC HAUSA tongue is going to organise the coming debate.

Jonathan will get an interpreter in that case. cheesy

Buhari is very very fluent in Hausa and Fulfulde (fulani language)

Wareva, all I no is dat we need change n d change is here.
SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by ManUtdholic: 7:38am On Jan 30, 2015
oluwafemi113:
THE FEAR OF GMB! After watching the hour-long documentary about General Buhari (the man behind the mask), I have realised that Buhari is the only person stopping the PDP and their cronies from continuously looting our treasury. Buhari did not jail or sentenced to death the ordinary citizens or civil servants that collect their monthly salaries. Buhari sentenced to death or imprisoned those that violated the laws at that time. Today, Buhari is not coming as a lawmaker, so he will only enforce the existing laws. The PDP have expressed that they don't like law and order that is why they are afraid of Buhari. The law today is for the ordinary citizens but reverse was the case in the days of Gen. Buhari, the mighty were not spared and that is the singular reason I want him back. The PDP have started telling us how much they love Nigeria as such they don't want it to collapse if Buhari is elected but where is the love for Nigeria they have been preaching? Most of them come into government as average citizens but they leave as billionaires, is that the "love for Nigeria" that they want us to know? Buhari came into power and left the way he came, can they challenge this? The fear of GMB is the beginning of fake propaganda, TV adverts, TV documentaries, death wishes and religious jingoism.

Save us the essay we know bubu rule as head of state and as PTF chairman all u write can't change the fact

Kindly call him to come and showcase how he will rule this country in front of the whole world this debate is internationally recognised

We knw "He pight kworruption sitabilize orryl frice ande peed chewdren ande wildows fiv supsidy money"
Let him come and extensively tell us how he will achieve these

Or just like his certi-fail-thke issue we don't deserve to knw
Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by Lucky77: 7:38am On Jan 30, 2015
GBTYO:

You have just one vote.

You can blindly waste it.

.. .and how many votes have you?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by GBTYO: 7:38am On Jan 30, 2015
sincerenigerian:

You were not born then? Oh I see...... By the way what book did you read? I witnessed his regime and it was the best regime I have witnessed in Nigeria. Nigeria was very neat and in order during Buhari's regime. Banks, bust-stops and every other places were in order. Nigerians were patriotic and discipline. For those I listed, I want Nigeria to go back to orderliness of Buhari regime.

Which Nigeria are you speaking of?

I was about 7 back then and things where very strange back then. The words austerity and inflation were introduced to me back then.

Scarcity and hoarding were part of th legacies of a failed Buhari regime with our landlord using one of his flats to hoarde elephant detergent.

Wandering laws were introduced with people rounded up routinely. A busy bar in front of my uncle's house was routinely raided with the occupants carted to kirikiri in black Maria's.

No regime had been so despotic and wicked than Buhari's . Our Ghanian nanny was forced to go back to Ghana because Buhari wanted then out.

Do not change history. Nigeria's darkest days coincided with his regime. Cattle wire was used on ikorodu road to prevent people from crossing the streets. Environmental sanitation was introduced with the country on for Ed lockdown as if it was a barrack fatigue exercise.

God forbid. There were also unlicensed executions. If you go to kirikiri, oil barrels are still in front of the maximum prison. These served as public execution points. Nigerians were killed to set an example.

God punish buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by holluwai(m): 7:40am On Jan 30, 2015
Would it not be better that our president does not speak fluent English or is it queens English and betters the lives of Nigeria and Nigerians instead of the other way round?
Anyways he who fights to live, lives to fight another day.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by eluquenson(m): 7:41am On Jan 30, 2015
NCC needs to close AIT for the unprofessional act they are doing just to run a candidate down by what we term as the past deed of GMB
The station is rather partisan and we the fellow supporters of APC will not relent.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by BokoHaramm: 7:42am On Jan 30, 2015
Why can't GMB come out and prove us wrong by joining in this debate?
Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by Locapito(m): 7:42am On Jan 30, 2015
AIT (Another Internet Thief) is as corrupt as gej. Buhari cannot be associated with fraudulent media house that has been paid by incompetent, corrupt gej. Why must Buhari even attend the debate with the clueless one? Afterall gej didn't attend the 2011 debate with the other aspirants, just for him to organised a KANGAROO one with d'bang as his moderator. GMB is a GENERAL, too big for otueke fisherman to handle. Gej should look for his mates in person of wike and jimi agbaje if so hungry for debate, not the great GMB. Sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by putin3: 7:43am On Jan 30, 2015
Buhari knows very well that he is not qualify to rule Nigeria this time,we are not in military rule this is democracy.he is there for two reason problem and born to rule syndrome.is better for him to pull out of presidential race if he want good for Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by Eromsboy: 7:43am On Jan 30, 2015
The average Buhari supporter would not be shocked by this boycott. In fact, I was telling some friends four days ago that were I Buhari, I would not attend the debate.

See what happened in 2011. It is not like those commenting here do not remember, but they want to be mischievous.

Again, how can the debate group prove their nrutrality when the members either belong to PDP or are loyalists of the PDP? Need I mention Raymond Dokpesi of AIT. Then see BON, NTA and the rest.

See how AIT has gone against the ethics of the profession in the quest to sell Jonathan!

Abeg, you guys must consider yourselves as human beings and think straight jare!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by BashMe1(m): 7:44am On Jan 30, 2015
maestroferddi:
APC have made another fatal error by electing to shun the debate.

There is just nowhere to hide again.

What do u kno' Akpama.... u can't fool us. we want an independent body to do so and not PDP allies such as AIT, NTA etc. Channels is a better option afterall, they r the fairest.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by Ahmeduana(m): 7:45am On Jan 30, 2015
GBTYO:
Buhari is notorious in bycoting public panels.

This is no surprise.

He boycotted Shagari's probe panel in 1980 set up to investigate missing $4billion.

He boycotted the Justice Oputa panel which was set up to look into human rights violation during the military era.

He also boycotted the PTF probe panel set up by Obasanjo in 1999.

Any forum that will expose him as a fraud, despot and illiterate that he is, Buhari avoids like the plague.
FOR ALL THESE REASONS YOU LISTED UP THERE IS ENOUGH NOT TO VOTE BUHARI, BECAUSE ANYBODY THAT FEELS THAT HE OR SHE IS TOO BIG TO CALL FOR ACCOUNTABILITY IS NOT WORTHY TO LEAD.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 30, 2015
maestroferddi:
APC have made another fatal error by electing to shun the debate.

There is just nowhere to hide again.

If you think this decision would affect APC negatively...then you are wrong !
Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by RAO1(m): 7:46am On Jan 30, 2015
worefa! (jenifa / funke Akindele 's tone) ....
#Afenifere #Afebuhari
Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by hasshams: 7:46am On Jan 30, 2015
See this Mumu, who said we were shocked? We are rather proud proud. This gave us more confidence and hope on him,he prooved he can take a brave decisions 4 the betterness of this country. Nigria Most progress we da you like it or not. Sai Buhari
Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by talk2tegs(m): 7:47am On Jan 30, 2015
#whereisour$20billion
Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by lyntiffany(f): 7:47am On Jan 30, 2015
Burger01:
We were not shocked. He refusal not to participate was a wise decision. It's not by force. After all, Jonathan disappeared from 2011 debate...
More reason he should stand up and tell the world that his clueful than Jonathan after all two wrongs can't make right.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by jaybee3(m): 7:47am On Jan 30, 2015
putin3:
Buhari knows very well that he is not qualify to rule Nigeria this time,we are not in military rule this is democracy.he is there for two reason problem and born to rule syndrome.is better for him to pull out of presidential race if he want good for Nigeria.
Show me your certificate abegiiii

Buhari is very QUALIFIED
Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by ICONgold(m): 7:47am On Jan 30, 2015
Who is shocked? Only fools will accept to be treated by a doctor who has publicly declared his death wish. Good percentage of GEJ supporters is suffering from either complete or selective amnesia and could remember 2011 so fast where their clueless President failed to show up in the debate. GMB was there and had a good outing. AIT/NTA organised debate after all their columny and you are now expecting thesame man who has been unprofessionally attacked to attend. GEJ and his coconut head people should wake up from their slumber and be smart for once.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 30, 2015
Channels Maope,chambalin and suleiman should pls organise the debate for a level playing field,thank you.
Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by Newkidoo(m): 7:48am On Jan 30, 2015
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

Typical of buhari supporters.

Empty and always resort to insult as an escape route.
How did he resort to insult, he just told you all you wrote is trash!!!
look at what you wrote up there and tell me it is not RUBBISH!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by Obinoscopy(m): 7:48am On Jan 30, 2015
It will be a political blunder for Buhari not to debate. PDP will use it to fuel their illiteracy propaganda against him.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by pamcode(m): 7:48am On Jan 30, 2015
sincerenigerian:

You were not born then? Oh I see...... By the way what book did you read? I witnessed his regime and it was the best regime I have witnessed in Nigeria. Nigeria was very neat and in order during Buhari's regime. Banks, bust-stops and every other places were in order. Nigerians were patriotic and discipline. For those I listed, I want Nigeria to go back to orderliness of Buhari regime.
You are right my Dad likes talking about how Oje,Ogunpa market was sanitized mind you they are part of the dirtiest markets in the world even up till now, As for the books- one i can still remember Brown rusty roofs of Ibadan forgotten the Author name it was majored on end of shagari regime to Buhari's own- He talked about price regulatory commission and it effects on people then, my concern about Buhari isnt his integrity but does he have the willpower and strenght to make other people around him to do his will, i sincerely doubt it from a fragile 72 year old, Also he mentioned cases of extra judical killings apart from ogedengbe case, that of university stundents been massccred by soldiers for protesting makes me believe he is someone who is too conservative and will never listen to constructive advice or plea
Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by udy4real(m): 7:49am On Jan 30, 2015
Wake up man
Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 30, 2015
sincerenigerian:
No we were not shocked by the decision of Buhari to boycott the fake debate. We were actually hoping for the boycott which we (his supporters) appreciate he made that decison. Why should we trust NTA/AIT and their fellow sellouts to conduct a fair debate? This is the same NTA and AIT in conjunction with their unprofessional lot in the media broadcast a propaganda documentary about the amiable General.

We were not shocked at all.

Here is Buhari debate of 2011 that Jonathan didn't show up for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsRhP4eRFSU
you are a shameless monkey. ............
Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by lyntiffany(f): 7:52am On Jan 30, 2015
Chylo:

My friend are you naturally foo.lish, or was it sent from your village? Were you not born in 2011 when GMB debated competently in front of all Nigerians with Shekarau and Ribadu? Was the debate done in Hausa language?

Where was your GEJ then? Debating with D'Banj in his bedroom? Please don't expose your illiteracy here.
because gej did it in the past so he should follow suit? then his no better than Gej, change we proclaim starts from little things like this.Let him stop giving flimsy excuses
Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 30, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
you are a shameless monkey. ............

I don't blame you. That is how you call your father monkey too. But I promise you that cry and wailing are yours on febuhari 14 night.
Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by Ifeann(f): 7:53am On Jan 30, 2015
Mogidi:
http://leadership.ng/news/407341/buhari-refusal-participate-debate-shocks-supporters

I did warn egift when he was embarking on his failed propaganda that except the debate was held using Hausa language we won't see Buhari, vindicated again. The 2011 debate was a circus, this is the real deal.

u are very correct.
anybody that boycotts a debate derserves NO vote. when gej boycotted that debate in 2011 i didn't vote for him.

now buhari boycotts this one..i will not be voting for general buhari..no matter the reason u should not boycott a debate if u have nothing to fear...

i hope he reconsiders this silly decision ..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by ManUtdholic: 7:53am On Jan 30, 2015
Eromsboy:
The average Buhari supporter would not be shocked by this boycott. In fact, I was telling some friends four days ago that were I Buhari, I would not attend the debate.

See what happened in 2011. It is not like those commenting here do not remember, but they want to be mischievous.

Again, how can the debate group prove their nrutrality when the members either belong to PDP or are loyalists of the PDP? Need I mention Raymond Dokpesi of AIT. Then see BON, NTA and the rest.

See how AIT has gone against the ethics of the profession in the quest to sell Jonathan!

Abeg, you guys must consider yourselves as human beings and think straight jare!
When did AIT start taking instructions from. U

I watched APC rally in edo on AIT yesterday. If you cant afford their services just shut it up

All the newspaper that are at ur Beck and call
How many times did Jonathan or pdp refuses to grant them interview

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Supreme Court Warns Buhari: Stop! Using Public Funds To Defend Yourself In Court / Presidency Replies EU, UK And US On CJN's Suspension (Full Statement) / Segun Adewale Allegedly Fires Shots Into APC Campaign Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.