Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files (21700 Views)

Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ / WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by Ikwokrikwo: 8:05am On Jan 30, 2015
This was the press release from AIT yesterday.
Massive rigging of the AIT online presidential poll was exposed by DAAR Communications Plc.
Yesterday 28th January as the broadcasting house defended its action in shutting down its
www.aitonline.tv website where the poll was being conducted just before midnight Tuesday 27th of January 2015. General Muhammadu Buhari had taken a massive lead in the online poll being conducted by Africa Independent Televisions' website where he led President Goodluck Jonathan by 77% to 21% prompting the technical team of the AIT poll to conduct an integrity test on the results at midnight. Suspicions that the poll was compromised were first muted when it emerged the number of unique IP addresses was significantly less than the number of votes polled. This suggested that some pollers were able to vote multiple times. A forensic test of the votes polled after the website was shut down further revealed that 30 identified unique IP-addresses had voted a total of 4969 times in favour of General Muhammadu Buhari. Furthermore a software application that incrementally changes the IP-addresses was
discovered to be used in the voting process in
favour of General Mohammed Buhari and the APC political party.
DAAR Communications Plc. is presently seeking legal advice amid privacy concerns about releasing the raw CSV files on its www.aitonline.tv website for interested Nigerians to independently verify the integrity of the online poll. The Management of DAAR Communications Plc decided this afternoon to make this information publicly available to protect its integrity amid accusations of bias promoted in some websites as well as on social media. The Management further stated that ait remains committed to providing transparent non partisan coverage of local and international news within the confines of best practice. The media and members of the public shall be updated as more information becomes available.
Signed:
Management
DAAR Communications Plc Last Updated: 29th January 2015
http://aitonline.tv/post-massive_rigging_exposed_on_ait_online_presidential_poll

3 Likes

Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by Ikwokrikwo: 8:09am On Jan 30, 2015
They said they were seeking legal advice on releasing the files on their website, suddenly a strange website came up with the supposed files. Why is it still not an AIT's website where they said they will publish the file if their lawyers permit them?
We know how far people can go in this propaganda times to discredit their perceived enemies, we cannot be completely sure that AIT released those files.
I am still waiting for AIT's reaction anyway.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by Babacele: 8:24am On Jan 30, 2015
Ikwokrikwo:
They said they were seeking legal advice on releasing the files on their website, suddenly a strange website came up with the supposed files. Why is it still not an AIT's website where they said they will publish the file if their lawyers permit them?
We know how far people can go in this propaganda times to discredit their perceived enemies, we cannot be completely sure that AIT released those files.
XPOSED: AIT Caught Pants Down After Accusing Buhari Supporters of Hacking Its Online PollThe Africa Independent Television (AIT),has been caught pants down in an attempt to smear the image of the presidential candidate f the All Progressives Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari, which has become a stock in trade for many individuals, groups and organisations sympathetic to the cause of President Goodluck Jonathan.The Television station had few days ago organised an online poll between the Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), President Goodluck Jonathan and that of the All Progressives Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari on who Nigerians prefer as their president.But just a day after the poll went online, AIT being the organiser pull down the poll after Buhari assumed an unprecedented lead over president Jonathan, claiming the site is undergoing maintenance.Buhari’s lead in notwithstanding a documentary which has been aired constantly on the television platform with the clear intent of tarnishing the image of the former Head of State.The decision of the TV station to pull down the poll did not go down well with most Nigerians who criticised AIT for its bias on Buhari. Scores of people lambasted the station for deliberately playing out the script of the presidency and the PDP.But in order to justify her decision to pull down the poll website where Buhariwas clearly in the lead, AIT released a press statement claiming the poll was hacked by supporters of Buhari with theuse of a software to vote several times in favour of Buhari.In the statement widely circulated to media houses, AIT claimed an integrity test conducted on the result of the poll showed that 30 unidentified unique IP addresses voted a total of 4969 in favour of Buhari, suggesting that the process was hacked and rigged.Not satisfied with the claim by AIT however, ICT expert and Executive Director of Paradigm Initiative Nigeria (PIN), Gbenga Sesan went to work and discovered that AIT did nit only lied in the press statement, but also deliberately manioulated the CSV file which contained the IP addresses where voters who participated in the polling are found.According to Mr. Sesan, though the AIT tried to edit the CSV file so as to prove their point that the poll was hacked, they failed in putting the numbers together which ended up exposing them.Incidentally, this is about the second time a similar but deliberate falsification from the Jonathan camp would be exposed.In early 2014, a presidential aide sent a mail with an alias attempting to indict former Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Sanusi Lamido Sanusi who is now the emir of Kano as the sponsor of Boko Haram.Sanusi at that time exposed the $20 billion said to be missing from the account of the Nigerian Nationa Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).See below Mr. Sesan’s finding as he revealed via his twitter handle.@gbengasesan'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago1. Internet Protocol (IP) addresses are number labels assigned to devices within a network that uses the Internet Protocol for communication'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago2. Internet Protocol designers used 32-bit number. IP protocol version 4 (IPv4) is limited because it’s only from 0.0.0.0 to 255.255.255.255'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago3. That basically means IP version 4 only has 4,294,967,295 IP addresses. That explains why IP version 6 (128-bit numbers) is now being used'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago4. Long numbers can be confusing. So, IP addresses use dotted-decimal format: 4 numbers separated by periods. Something like 192.168.123.132'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago5. If geeks don’t want to be nice, they’d leave easy IP address 192.168.123.132as 32 bit number. That’d be 11000000101010000111101110000100'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago15. I now have a copy of the CSV file sent by AIT to media houses. This copy was obtained from a pro-GEJ news websitehttp://www.thebreakingtimes.com/exclusive-how-pro-buhari-online-users-compromised-ait-polls/…'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago19. Ladies and gentlemen, look at the IPaddresses again. What did you notice? Exactly. 82.145.210.258 to 82.145.210.293. 258 and 293? AIT?!'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago20. The folly went all the way to 82.145.210.570. First, 82.anything isn’t geographically in Nigeria. It’s in Europe.AIT says NIG. Error 1'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago21. The biggest error is that anything above 255 is not a valid dotted-decimalnumber. Remember, highest binary is 11111111. That’s 255.'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago22. Ladies and gentlemen, AIT messed up! Big time. If you would fabricate lies, don’t be lazy like the Goodluck Jonathan administration.'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago23. AIT fabricated IP addresses that don’t exist to prove that APC rigged their poll. Shame on you, AIT. I dare youto disprove these tweets'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago24. I’ll say this again. This is 2015. Not 1999. If you’re going to lie, be smart about it. Otherwise, we’ll factcheck and expose your lies!'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours agoIn conclusion, @AIT_Online, you owe @ThisIsBuhari and @APCNigeria apologies. The management of Daar Communications PLC lied. Apologise NOW!'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours agoAIT reminds me of the cheat who was given “expo”. He dubbed all answers, and also dubbed the instruction, “don’t dub beyond this point” :'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours agoThe cheats needed to show a lot of rows with Buhari and similar IPs. When “engineer” got to 255, (s)he forgot “don’t dub beyond this point”SOURCE:http://abusidiqu.com/exposed-ait-caught-pants-accusing-buhari-supporters-hacking-online-poll/

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by vantage7: 8:30am On Jan 30, 2015
You know what AIT, just conduct a repeat poll with very stringent security features that will ensure no multiple voting and see if the results wouldn't be similar. Nigerians are just sick and tired of GEJ's maladministration, period!

124 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by kingstylo01(m): 8:30am On Jan 30, 2015
*climbs mango tree, sips kunu and watches this season film with in 3D*

Hmmm.... This is getting interesting...
Meanwhile, let's keep our fingers crossed and see who is fooling who.

*this season film should end abeg! I don tire for this mango tree wey i dey*

3 Likes

Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by simplemach(m): 8:30am On Jan 30, 2015
APC, decieving the people and doing all sorts corrupt practices since 1982.
PDP till there's no more APC.

12 Likes

Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by ichidodo: 8:31am On Jan 30, 2015
AIT should trace the source of compromise and bring those people involved to book, especially that APC hacker Gbenga Sesan...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by holatin(m): 8:31am On Jan 30, 2015
Hi
Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by frodobee: 8:31am On Jan 30, 2015
I am asking same questions.
My background in computing, I know there is no such IP address above 255. I am a fan of GEJ but a AIT got it wrong ie if truly that file was uploaded by AIT.
Secondly, multiple voting can still be carried out with devices whose IP's are masked. Masking an IP makes it almost untraceable or traceable to wrong networks.
I for one, would want a proper clarification from AIT or another poll to be conducted with better securities enabled.

17 Likes

Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by 9jagobetta: 8:31am On Jan 30, 2015
Mean while lets look into the other party for our presidential candidate now... to me both Buhari and Jonathan are not the kind of men we need to move this nation forward except we want to consider a lesser evil. Jonathan government is cruel and tough extorting the masses, making life difficult as the cost of all things have gone sky high and totally out of the rich of the poor masses e.g: Naira to Dollar, fuel price increase highest in the history of Nigeria, Drivers Lincense is around 15000 naira now, number plate registration is now like never that is between 35k to 45k, high electricity bill, more life loss in his government like never before, corruption in its peak, and from all indication a promise of more hardship to come if he continue to reign. In the case of Buhari, this is another serious issue to be careful about, i don't see him as a nationalist or a competent fellow for this great seat. According to the records he is also corrupt, and look like a man campaigning to use what he consider as small lies to tackle and conquer great lies which i do not see working out. In all sincerity he does not even own the past noble anti corruption records but the late Gen Idi Agbon. Now we can all see how he is already promoting corruption trying to establish his government on the foundation of corruption, by swearing false avid -a-fit, forging certificate, telling series of lies etc. Education is highly important for growth and development in all sector and he has non, His extremism in the area of religion with no respect for others which could lead to a serious religious war if care is not taken, Example: Nigeria is not a Muslim country as it contain people of many religion, and how can he proclaimed they will not rest until sharia is enforce in every judicial court in Nigeria, what of traditional worshipers law, what of christian laws and i tell you this is also as a result of his lack of Education. (IT IS RISKY TO LEAVE POWER IN THE HAND OF AN UNEDUCATED MAN IN THE MIST OF ELITES) (RELIGION & POLITICS ARE GREAT DISCOVERY OF MAN, BUT WHEN MIXED TOGETHER IS DEADLY AND DESTRUCTIVE). there is every possibility of him being partial in spending our National money more in the North than other places. My campaign is consider other parties or at least vote for lesser evil. MAY GOD HELP NIGERIA.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by BokoHaramm: 8:31am On Jan 30, 2015
APC are full of shiits and we need to be wary of their bad plans for Nigeria. They are not diffrent from NAZI under Hitler.

6 Likes

Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by DrPrickson: 8:31am On Jan 30, 2015
From certificate forging to hacking. This is the real change

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by jingh(f): 8:31am On Jan 30, 2015
they may even alter it to repair their bruised ego

Jonathan/dokpesi go dey cry at d moment.

they lose at their own game.

help me welcome holatin back to nl

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by danaiks(m): 8:31am On Jan 30, 2015
Lies!!.... AIT and their lies, buhari won the e-poll simple
Why are they giving us this shitty story??!!
Sai Buhari/osinbajo

20 Likes

Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by deejayterabyte(m): 8:31am On Jan 30, 2015
No, na APC release am, Which kind question be this?

Am tired of this clueless government, how on this earth will you try to frame something of this magnitude up and you still fail woefully at it, is this the government people want to continue for another 4 years? No! We are not stupid

Our eyes are open and we can see how massive a fraud this government is, its unbelievable that they keep on shooting themselves in the foot

At least if you want to lie, DO IT WELL!

20 Likes

Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by ayusco85(m): 8:31am On Jan 30, 2015
Lies from the pit of hell... Shame on AIT and its owner Raymond Dokpeshit

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by MZdamola(f): 8:31am On Jan 30, 2015
If you ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by Rilwayne001: 8:31am On Jan 30, 2015
[size=13pt] @OP AIT already published it since yesterday, infact if you watch their mid-noon news they were busy shouting that APC rigged the poll....Now that their lies have been exposed you guys are crying foul.

coterie of clowns undecided [/size]

43 Likes

Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by koboko69: 8:31am On Jan 30, 2015
Ikwokrikwo:
When will you people give up on your madness and foolishness? it is really becoming irritating and st.upid. Are you trying to say APC released the files too? What kind of foolish desperation is this. Its quite unfortunate that the PDP camp calling Buhari an illiterate have exhibited
characters that even an illiterate should not exhibit. Jonathans campaign managers and PDP camp are the oneS that brought him down, cos it is certain Buhari has won this election. From cloned PVC, to certificate, to being sick, now online rigging. una nor dey tire? the more u try, the more popular it gets. Abeg make una shift for the General jor. Now u guys want to stylishly absorb AIT from this show of shame. it wont work. What Nonsense!

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by Maczeelly(m): 8:31am On Jan 30, 2015
AIT synonymous to PDP since 25BC

CHANGE ALL THE WAY

18 Likes

Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by dulaman: 8:31am On Jan 30, 2015
AIT now using this opportunity advertise their site
now I see the reason why buhari opt out for the debate. like some one said. the documentary that remind him of his dead wife and children on AIT and you expect him to take part? after all GEJ did not partake in 2011 instead did his debate with dbanj

16 Likes

Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by 9jagobetta: 8:32am On Jan 30, 2015
AIT issue all time
Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by 9jvirgin(m): 8:32am On Jan 30, 2015
A sinking ship, why bring politics to destroy your business

5 Likes

Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by omenka(m): 8:32am On Jan 30, 2015
After their lie has been busted by that tech guru, they wanna beat a fast retreat, or do I say, retract!! grin

Shame on you. AIT has lost all the essence it once carried. That is what you get when you mingle with clueless people for too long. cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by joseph1832(m): 8:32am On Jan 30, 2015
If they didn't how come they removed the e-poll quickly when they discovered GMB was leading!.

They should respond in kind and tell us another cock and bull story! We are waiting patiently!!!.

5 Likes

Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by alotofgrace(m): 8:32am On Jan 30, 2015
@ babacele

Thanks for DAT. If truly AIT tech gurus used .570 as one of the dotted ip addresses then cluelessness is on rampage

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by saasala(m): 8:33am On Jan 30, 2015
All I know is that no one can fool me..am not a jonathan.

PS:
Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari: https://www.nairaland.com/2119319/nairaland-poll-february-presidential-election

Please CAST your votes

1 Like

Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by kay1one(m): 8:33am On Jan 30, 2015
[size=14pt]I will not vote a dictator into office! #buhari![/size]

1 Like

Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by BokoHaramm: 8:33am On Jan 30, 2015
Babacele:
XPOSED: AIT Caught Pants Down After Accusing Buhari Supporters of Hacking Its Online PollThe Africa Independent Television (AIT),has been caught pants down in an attempt to smear the image of the presidential candidate f the All Progressives Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari, which has become a stock in trade for many individuals, groups and organisations sympathetic to the cause of President Goodluck Jonathan.The Television station had few days ago organised an online poll between the Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), President Goodluck Jonathan and that of the All Progressives Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari on who Nigerians prefer as their president.But just a day after the poll went online, AIT being the organiser pull down the poll after Buhari assumed an unprecedented lead over president Jonathan, claiming the site is undergoing maintenance.Buhari’s lead in notwithstanding a documentary which has been aired constantly on the television platform with the clear intent of tarnishing the image of the former Head of State.The decision of the TV station to pull down the poll did not go down well with most Nigerians who criticised AIT for its bias on Buhari. Scores of people lambasted the station for deliberately playing out the script of the presidency and the PDP.But in order to justify her decision to pull down the poll website where Buhariwas clearly in the lead, AIT released a press statement claiming the poll was hacked by supporters of Buhari with theuse of a software to vote several times in favour of Buhari.In the statement widely circulated to media houses, AIT claimed an integrity test conducted on the result of the poll showed that 30 unidentified unique IP addresses voted a total of 4969 in favour of Buhari, suggesting that the process was hacked and rigged.Not satisfied with the claim by AIT however, ICT expert and Executive Director of Paradigm Initiative Nigeria (PIN), Gbenga Sesan went to work and discovered that AIT did nit only lied in the press statement, but also deliberately manioulated the CSV file which contained the IP addresses where voters who participated in the polling are found.According to Mr. Sesan, though the AIT tried to edit the CSV file so as to prove their point that the poll was hacked, they failed in putting the numbers together which ended up exposing them.Incidentally, this is about the second time a similar but deliberate falsification from the Jonathan camp would be exposed.In early 2014, a presidential aide sent a mail with an alias attempting to indict former Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Sanusi Lamido Sanusi who is now the emir of Kano as the sponsor of Boko Haram.Sanusi at that time exposed the $20 billion said to be missing from the account of the Nigerian Nationa Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).See below Mr. Sesan’s finding as he revealed via his twitter handle.@gbengasesan'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago1. Internet Protocol (IP) addresses are number labels assigned to devices within a network that uses the Internet Protocol for communication'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago2. Internet Protocol designers used 32-bit number. IP protocol version 4 (IPv4) is limited because it’s only from 0.0.0.0 to 255.255.255.255'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago3. That basically means IP version 4 only has 4,294,967,295 IP addresses. That explains why IP version 6 (128-bit numbers) is now being used'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago4. Long numbers can be confusing. So, IP addresses use dotted-decimal format: 4 numbers separated by periods. Something like 192.168.123.132'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago5. If geeks don’t want to be nice, they’d leave easy IP address 192.168.123.132as 32 bit number. That’d be 11000000101010000111101110000100'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago15. I now have a copy of the CSV file sent by AIT to media houses. This copy was obtained from a pro-GEJ news websitehttp://www.thebreakingtimes.com/exclusive-how-pro-buhari-online-users-compromised-ait-polls/…'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago19. Ladies and gentlemen, look at the IPaddresses again. What did you notice? Exactly. 82.145.210.258 to 82.145.210.293. 258 and 293? AIT?!'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago20. The folly went all the way to 82.145.210.570. First, 82.anything isn’t geographically in Nigeria. It’s in Europe.AIT says NIG. Error 1'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago21. The biggest error is that anything above 255 is not a valid dotted-decimalnumber. Remember, highest binary is 11111111. That’s 255.'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago22. Ladies and gentlemen, AIT messed up! Big time. If you would fabricate lies, don’t be lazy like the Goodluck Jonathan administration.'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago23. AIT fabricated IP addresses that don’t exist to prove that APC rigged their poll. Shame on you, AIT. I dare youto disprove these tweets'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago24. I’ll say this again. This is 2015. Not 1999. If you’re going to lie, be smart about it. Otherwise, we’ll factcheck and expose your lies!'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours agoIn conclusion, @AIT_Online, you owe @ThisIsBuhari and @APCNigeria apologies. The management of Daar Communications PLC lied. Apologise NOW!'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours agoAIT reminds me of the cheat who was given “expo”. He dubbed all answers, and also dubbed the instruction, “don’t dub beyond this point” :'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours agoThe cheats needed to show a lot of rows with Buhari and similar IPs. When “engineer” got to 255, (s)he forgot “don’t dub beyond this point”SOURCE:http://abusidiqu.com/exposed-ait-caught-pants-accusing-buhari-supporters-hacking-online-poll/
mumu

2 Likes

Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by Bevista: 8:34am On Jan 30, 2015
wink
Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 30, 2015
Uh-huh. I guess they just weren't smart enough to pull it off.

1 Like

Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 30, 2015
coolTales by moolight

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Anywhere They Put Dino Melaye, Whether For Prison, We Go Vote For Am" / IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ / Ahead Of APC, PDP Primaries: Naira Crashes Further As Aspirants Mop Up Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.