Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

To The GUYS In The House, What Is Your REACTION? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The GUYS In The House, What Is Your REACTION? (645 Views)

5 Characters Of Warri Guys In Romantic Affairs / Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The GUYS In The House, What Is Your REACTION? by chinonlove(m): 9:23am On Jan 30, 2015
Okay, you have been chatting with this girl online and both of you decided to meet somewhere for the first time. You are the one to arrive at the venue waiting to meet this gorgeous girl. What is your REACTION at first when she appears to be a short girl (below 3ft)?
Re: To The GUYS In The House, What Is Your REACTION? by iceberylin(m): 9:24am On Jan 30, 2015
Will change my identity angry
Re: To The GUYS In The House, What Is Your REACTION? by Ploy(m): 9:28am On Jan 30, 2015
I will switch off my gadget, put on my fierce cap, wear my shade and zoom off.
Re: To The GUYS In The House, What Is Your REACTION? by Viktoh(m): 9:33am On Jan 30, 2015
100 meters senior boys....ifa hear say i wait grin

1 Like

Re: To The GUYS In The House, What Is Your REACTION? by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 30, 2015
just look for a guy around and introduce him as my bf.

am not wicked oooo
Re: To The GUYS In The House, What Is Your REACTION? by falconey(m): 9:44am On Jan 30, 2015
No need to run......I will meet her and ask for the next street address

1 Like

Re: To The GUYS In The House, What Is Your REACTION? by Enegod(m): 10:02am On Jan 30, 2015
Have never met a woman I considered
too short to date, so I have no idea if I
have a limit..undecided
But I like a woman I can man-handle in the bedroom. It's more fun... cheesy
Re: To The GUYS In The House, What Is Your REACTION? by pinkhill(f): 10:28am On Jan 30, 2015
just look at them...why will you run
courtesy demand you meet her before discarding her..

smh for all of u running away from your mtn midnight call chick
Re: To The GUYS In The House, What Is Your REACTION? by MizMyColi(f): 11:43am On Jan 30, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: To The GUYS In The House, What Is Your REACTION? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
Wil carry her in my arms... grin

(1) (Reply)

Important Valentine Question? / Pls,how True Is This? / Signs To Show That He Is The Man For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.