Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,454 members, 7,808,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) (45156 Views)

Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] / Yemi Alade Shows Off Hot Swag In New Photo / Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by uzomaebo: 9:56am On Jan 30, 2015
Nigerian singer, Yemi Alade has showed off her new Mercedes Benz G-wagon which she just acquired.

She posted the photo of the G-wagon on her Instagram page and said:

"God will do their own".

The Jonny singer had a wonderful 2014 and started 2015 with a new deal- Close Up Brand ambassador.

Congratulation to her

Source: http:///xd8

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by farano(f): 10:01am On Jan 30, 2015
Congrats Yemi Alade smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by buccal(m): 10:27am On Jan 30, 2015
This G-wagon owners shld av an association.getting very common like my money grows like grass top.

22 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by Airforce1(m): 10:30am On Jan 30, 2015
hard work pays

Working on my musical album
Ride with you guys soon
grin

21 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 30, 2015
Congrats
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by pretydiva(f): 10:48am On Jan 30, 2015
Congrats babe..i pray u supersede tiwa
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by Airforce1(m): 10:50am On Jan 30, 2015
pretydiva:
Congrats babe.. i pray u supersede tiwa

wetin Tiwa do you?

32 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by aadanna24: 10:59am On Jan 30, 2015
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by Danova(m): 11:36am On Jan 30, 2015
Guys plz read carefully.." God go do our own but in d main time @Taiyealiyu let's rock dat GL"

Simple thing is, she's celebrating somebody's achievement

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by DankemzI(m): 11:36am On Jan 30, 2015
Airforce1:

wetin Tiwa do you?

Tiwa is Akpara Ino, she doesn't respect her Marital Vows! She's a married runs lady, hers is not for money but the passion!

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by DankemzI(m): 11:38am On Jan 30, 2015
Danova:
Guys plz read carefully.." God go do our own but in d main time @Taiyealiyu let's rock dat GL"

Simple thing is, she's celebrating somebody's achievement

Gbam

17 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by idupaul: 11:41am On Jan 30, 2015
Cant yall see that she is congratulating EFFIZIE her boss for buying a g class for himself

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by ba7man(m): 11:59am On Jan 30, 2015
Airforce1:
hard work pays

Ride with you guys soon
grin
You've been saying this for the past 4yrs. undecided

52 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
farano:
Congrats Yemi Alade smiley
so it's u that banned me in romance sec right? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
Airforce1:
hard work pays

Ride with you guys soon
grin
wetin u fit sing? Even cockroach sing pass u with that ur effeminate voice. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
Rextayne:
wetin u fit sing? Even cockroach sing pass u with that ur effeminate voice. cheesy
No mind @Airforce1 too much drinking raw eggs na im cause am.. instead of swallowing kpetesh, alomo and smoking like a bus conductor, e dey there dey kidnap chicken children before dem hatch..smchewwww, shiorrrr grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
voltron:

No mind @Airforce1 too much drinking raw eggs na im cause am.. instead of swallowing kpetesh, alomo and smoking like a bus conductor, e dey there dey kidnap chicken children before dem hatch..smchewwww, shiorrrr grin grin grin
cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
in the main time?

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by hedonistic: 12:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
Nigerians can bastardise things. Now every Tom, diick, harry, and mgbeke must buy G Wagon to belong.

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by sexymoma(f): 12:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
Airforce1:
hard work pays
Ride with you guys soon
grin
Bros how market na.. na since 2010 you don dey rock o u never rock reach dia side angry

8 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by Martiyu(m): 12:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
pretydiva:
Congrats babe..i pray u supersede tiwa

Must you hate? OK, fine. Even if you must, must you make it known?

For the record, Tiwa is Tiwa, Yemi Alade is who she is. Everyone has got his/her unique race to run.

A piece of advice, y don't u just STFU! (i'm sorry 4dt) and face ur effing biz.

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
Gud. Nw u can drive around & luk 4 ur johnnysad

9 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by falseman(m): 1:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
Nigerians don't read.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
she didn't buy the G-wagon o, however,certain things cant come from salary, tell yourself the truth.

seems this suit and tie is tying guys down

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by rattlesnake(m): 1:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
Airforce1:
hard work pays

Ride with you guys soon
grin
thought u are into visa racketeering undecided

6 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by kay29000(m): 1:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
The car is not hers...read the post properly.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by 2dice(m): 2:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
ba7man:
You've been saying this for the past 4yrs. undecided
and you ve been waiting for 4years for the album?

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by onaselujummy: 2:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
Congratulations oooooooooooo (in tatafos voice)
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by justi4jesu(f): 2:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
Cool ride.. smiley
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by notoriousbabe: 2:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
Na photoshop jo
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by onosprince(m): 2:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
Softin mode is allowed.. enjoy bae

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) / Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Charles Inojie At AMVCA: 'Na Dem Dey Rush Us' Made Everyone Laugh (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.