Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos (46787 Views)

Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival / APC Presidential Rally In Ekiti: Live Updates / Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by notoriousbabe: 12:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
Umamman1:
Lucky me today. I ran into APC convoy in the fuel station and they gat my empty tank filled. Indeed I can feel the change coming
me too,they filled up my car

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by samilaki: 12:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
Guys, una say dis guys by physically fit 4 d task ahead. C person like............. I reserve my comment!
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by berrystunn(m): 12:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
buccal:
iF they don't change nigeria,its simple.we'll vote them out as we voted goodluck in. I can't even stand another four years wasted by jonathan.can't even see a sign he can't bring anything tantamount to change in nigeria

how will malam buhari fight corruption with all ex military heads of state backing him? for 2015

In the 80s he Truncated democracy, he Used SOLDIERS TO FORCE price control
Army oppression,
Police brutality
Courts without justice,

The Change we hear today in NORTH Katsina, Kano, Kaduna, etc. is :
Change the Christian leader to Muslim leader.... lol
you are there saying change without knowing the type of change APC is talking about lol.
To eradicate in all forms and ramification of all non-Muslim religion in member nation with Christianity highly emphasized
and Nigeria is a member nation.

don't forget that
when buhari lost election, 2011 he made provocative
statements that he will make Nigeria ungovernable for 'Jonathan, which erupted into post election violence, that
gave Boko Haram more power till date, over 500 innocent Nigerians died after that election,

2 Likes

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by howfarwhatagwan: 12:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
let's go ABJ camp........
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by kingslly(m): 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
Am yet to see any crowd ooh

1 Like

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Umamman1(m): 12:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
Collynzo419:

Are you a learner? Every support that the General gets is manufactured by the APC

The PDP is shocked at the level of support that the General is getting despite all the propaganda.

na so my brother

2 Likes

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by XYZ123: 12:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
oladosuphemmy:
great, sign of victory. we shall overcome
yesss
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by badmus1346(m): 12:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
See as Tinubu be like stone image ...hin go soon faint...Agbaje for New Governor...

1 Like

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Amya(f): 12:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
APC peeps will soon accuse PDP of the heavy downpour currently spoiling the rally.

The only thing I have to say is, God dey! let's see them use the broom as an umbrella na.

GEJ 2019

3 Likes

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by jojomario(m): 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
5iveC:
Chai! PDP wicked! See how them just send heavy rain to spoil APC rally. Or maybe the gods are angry with APC.
showers of blessings. Rain can never be a curse. Change is certain. #ihavedecided

2 Likes

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by BashMe1(m): 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
[size=18pt]PDP, If u like send Red Sea, our rally in Lagos shall prevail IJN.... Somebody Say Amen!!![/size]

16 Likes

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by gogis(m): 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
5iveC:
Chai! PDP wicked! See how them just send heavy rain to spoil APC rally. Or maybe the gods are angry with APC.
OLODO like you. Rain is a sign of BLESSING, especially from ABOVE.
#iHavedecided

4 Likes

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by franugo(m): 12:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
jkendy:
No Juma'at prayer (Friday prayer) for GMB today

I thought he loved his religion soooooo much above any other thing..........

Not even poliTRICKS ought to hav stopped him frm Friday prayers nah.

ur argument no get base at all!cry
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by maestroferddi: 12:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
It is trite that despite all the excitement and hullabaloo going on, someone will still have to put up with being a loser.

Both major parties are going for broke. That will make the pain of defeat more excruciating.

2 Likes

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by BokoHaramm: 12:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
Collynzo419:
This is the day Lagos welcomes the General

Lagos is ready for change, Nigerians are ready for change

We welcome AIT to come and cover proceedings so that PDP does not accuse APC of manufacturing people
is it the same AIT owned by Dokpesi who is the organiser of the debate group.

3 Likes

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
APC are about holding their presidential in Lagos . Will this be their biggest rally ? More live photos to come

source; http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/01/live-photos-apcs-presidential-rally-in.html

Good to see this!!!!!

However, my only fear is TINUBU!!!!
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by franugo(m): 12:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
gogis:

OLODO like you. Rain is a sign of BLESSING, especially from ABOVE.
#iHavedecided

i dont know why some pple just like 2 spew slabbish 4rm their mouths! EVERYONE knows dt rain is widely considered a sign of blessings {though i dont beliv dt personally}. Y must u people ALWAYS twist everything 2 suit their needs U guys are simply incorrigible.

2 Likes

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by gen2briz(m): 12:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
I love that agbada and that design die.

Kia.... I don decide

IHaveDecide

GMB till Reno, doyin, abati, fayose, mimiko get sense.
#GMB till TAN's get better jobs.
GMB till GEJ knows that stealing government money is corruption.

7 Likes

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by princemillla(m): 12:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
The rain simply means Buhari need no further stress campaigning, God has bestow blessing and has chosen him to load the country again. BUHARI..... ENDORSED

5 Likes

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by ibrolaba(m): 12:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]I'll b right back grin
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by annibro(f): 12:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
pillowcase:
Where in Lagos is this FailBooHari Rally taking place sef

U wan take style go there?
Oya na Teslim Balogun Stadium
Go & see 4 ya self & experiece CHANGE

2 Likes

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Mynd44: 12:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
AS Tinubu said "Aso wa ni: Ki ojo paa"

7 Likes

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Sensicut(m): 12:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
5iveC:
u will no next month that is rain of shame for PDP and PDTHIEVES that is falling (ojo esin PDP)SAI BUHARI change we need

3 Likes

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by ikweremilitant: 12:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
LRNZH:
See correct men them.
Presido to be and his men acting as one team.

GEJ bye bye........

Nigeria, Sai Buhari
keep decieving ur self,it wil help ur cluelesnes
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by unitysheart(m): 12:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
Guy you funny no be small...
ibkgab001:
Lolllll
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by buccal(m): 12:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
berrystunn:

how will malam buhari fight corruption with all ex military heads of state backing him? for 2015

In the 80s he Truncated democracy, he Used SOLDIERS TO FORCE price control
Army oppression,
Police brutality
Courts without justice,

The Change we hear today in NORTH Katsina, Kano, Kaduna, etc. is :
Change the Christian leader to Muslim leader.... lol
you are there saying change without knowing the type of change APC is talking about lol.
To eradicate in all forms and ramification of all non-Muslim religion in member nation with Christianity highly emphasized
and Nigeria is a member nation.

don't forget that
when buhari lost election, 2011 he made provocative
statements that he will make Nigeria ungovernable for 'Jonathan, which erupted into post election violence, that
gave Boko Haram more power till date, over 500 innocent Nigerians died after that election,

all I want is a better nigeria
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by apcmustwin(f): 12:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
Mynd44:
AS Tinubu said "Aso wa ni: Ki ojo paa"

yekpaaa!!! despite the rain

Odua a gbe wa o.
Buhari no ni o!
Eko o ni baje o!
Nigeria ko ni daru o.
kodeni ragba fun awon haterzzzz grin

3 Likes

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by annibro(f): 12:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
XYZ123:
Sai GMB
NIGERIA Needs change

Feb 1 B
Feb 2 U
Feb 3 H
Feb 4 A
Feb 5 R
Feb 6 I
Feb 7 O
Feb 8 S
Feb 9 I
Feb10 N
Feb 11 B
Feb 12 A
Feb 13 J
Feb 14 O

See Political Calculator.
GMB's supporters; making sense since 200BC

4 Likes

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by stunning4real: 12:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
Taking hot tea. I am sure i will have a fun full day
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Abdulkareem407(m): 12:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
apcmustwin:

yekpaaa!!! despite the rain

Odua a gbe wa o.
Buhari no ni o!
Eko o ni baje o!
Nigeria ko ni daru o.
kodeni ragba fun awon haterzzzz grin
Amin Oh.... grin grin grin
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by igeolink: 12:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
LRNZH:
See correct men them.
Presido to be and his men acting as one team.

GEJ bye bye........

Nigeria, Sai Buhari
I only see old criminals waiting to loot Nigeria dry
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by genearts(m): 12:48pm On Jan 30, 2015
Online poll: GMB vs GEJ
http:ngpolls.com
Vote now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Policeman Trapped In Two-vehicle Collision On LASU-Igando Road (Photos) / Construction Of Abule Egba And Ajah Fly Over In Lagos (Photos) / Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.