Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:01 PM

Buy Preowned Honda Accord Ex From The Us- 62k Miles new Price - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Buy Preowned Honda Accord Ex From The Us- 62k Miles new Price (29942 Views)

Sweet Reg 2009 Kia Sportage 62k miles in Top Condition #900k / Cleanest 2004 Honda Accord Eod - 62k Miles - Alloy - V4 - 08088848523 / Honda Accord 2003 Ex From Usa For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Preowned Honda Accord Ex From The Us- 62k Miles new Price by Jesarmy(f): 4:25pm On Dec 27, 2008
Preowned Honda Accord Ex from the US-24500USD or best offer, shipping in 20ft container inclusive in price
Buyer does own clearing

This ONE-OWNER Accord with 62k miles has a clean AutoCheck Report (BLOW-OUT 93 SCORE!) and has obviously been well-maintained. The EX package is Honda's top of the line model with all the toys. The Graphite Exterior and Gray Leather interior are flawless. Your neighbors will think its an '08.

VIN: 1HGCM56845A177486
Odometer: 62110 mi
Exterior: Graphite Pearl
Interior: Gray leather
Engine: 2.4L I4 16V MPFI DOHC
Transmission: 5-Speed Automatic
Payment Terms:
30% due upon signing of contract
70% due upon receipt of bill of laden and other vehicle documents
All transactions to be conducted through irrevocable letter of credit issued by buyer's bank and confirmed by seller's bank.
Can provide more pics if you want.
If interested please contact me at support@jesarmyventures.com
Thank you

Price review now $22,500.00

Re: Buy Preowned Honda Accord Ex From The Us- 62k Miles new Price by ernal(m): 6:24pm On Dec 27, 2008
24500$ for what year model? angry

$ na 142 now,
Re: Buy Preowned Honda Accord Ex From The Us- 62k Miles new Price by Jesarmy(f): 12:50am On Dec 28, 2008
@ ernal, it is a pity that the naira has depreciated so badly,moreso this car would be shipped solely in a 20ft container which also marks up the cost.
A good way to probably beat down the cost is if I can get about three or four people (friends,neighbors or colleagues) that are willing to share a 40ft container and reduce the cost by about 1500-2000USD.
They would however have to come up with whose name would be on the bill of laden for clearing purposes.
Those interested in going this route may shop the following auto sites themselves and advise if they find any car of interest.
http://www.georgehartenissan.com, http://www.a1toyota.com, http://www.brandfonhonda.com,
http://colonialtoyotact.com/Default.aspx, http://www.crestautomall.com/
Thank you,
Jesarmy
Re: Buy Preowned Honda Accord Ex From The Us- 62k Miles new Price by ono(m): 2:48am On Dec 28, 2008
If you're in Nigeria, please give me your mobile number - send it to onosj5@yahoo.co.uk.
That price is way too high for a 2005 Accord - no matter how well it's kept and/or maintained. Do a proper evaluation of the price and come up with something much better than what you have now.

Beside, a cursory look at that engine reveals one that's been sprayed with some ''shiny'' stuff. Some of the engine parts looks old already.
Re: Buy Preowned Honda Accord Ex From The Us- 62k Miles new Price by JJYOU: 2:55am On Dec 28, 2008
ono:

If you're in Nigeria, please give me your mobile number - send it to onosj5@yahoo.co.uk.
That price is way too high for a 2005 Accord - no matter how well it's kept and/or maintained. Do a proper evaluation of the price and come up with something much better than what you have now.

Beside, a cursory look at that engine reveals one that's been sprayed with some ''shiny'' stuff. Some of the engine parts looks old already.
true but i like the fact she is ready to accept letter of credit. this is how business is done across the waters. well done
Re: Buy Preowned Honda Accord Ex From The Us- 62k Miles new Price by Jesarmy(f): 11:11am On Dec 28, 2008
ono:

I am not in Nigeria presently but if you are seriously interested in the ride send your mobile # to my email address support@jesarmyventures.com.I would give you a call and we can talk. As per the engine it was manufactured in 05 and I dont think that qualify for being old-see the seal for yourself.
Thanks

Re: Buy Preowned Honda Accord Ex From The Us- 62k Miles new Price by dopler4000: 1:27am On Jun 30, 2009
Looking to share a container, if youre still interested.

Ready to go.
Re: Buy Preowned Honda Accord Ex From The Us- 62k Miles new Price by Jesarmy(f): 2:43am On Jun 30, 2009
Sorry ad long over due and no longer valid!
Jesarmy
Re: Buy Preowned Honda Accord Ex From The Us- 62k Miles new Price by Mohamanutd: 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2010
Hi;

How much can I get a 2005 Honda Accord, EX, Leather, 4 Cylinder?

Thanks
Re: Buy Preowned Honda Accord Ex From The Us- 62k Miles new Price by margarvey: 12:25am On Dec 15, 2010
Pls i need your number or call me 08031946188 I need this car

(1) (Reply)

»»» Sold!!Toks Toyota Rav4 07 @ N3.5M Negotiable ««« / AC Compressors For Toyota Camry/Solara/Highlander and Honda Accord / Free Vin Checks And Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.