Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Amazing Fact You Probably Don't Know - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Amazing Fact You Probably Don't Know (682 Views)

Meet 10 Silent Nigerian Billionaires You Probably Didn’t Know About / When The Coffin Seller Says 'There Is No Market', What Does He Probably Mean? / 15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Fact You Probably Don't Know by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
COFFEE!!

Its the world's most traded commodity next to oil.

Its the 2nd most consumed liquid surpassed only by water.

400 billion cups of coffee are served worldwide on a daily basis.

Now here is what you may not know.

Nigerians on the average consume around 326,000 cups up coffee PER DAY!!

That's over 9 million cups of coffee every month. Thats 108 millions cups a year

On average they spend N3000 every month per person. That N36,000 every year drinking coffee.

36000 by 9 million gives you 324 billion naira every year. That's how large the coffee industry is in Nigeria. AND ITS STILL GROWING!!

Now imagine if you could be part of an industry that's aiming to capture 10% of that market in the next 3 years. Would you want to be part of it. Would you have invested in Nescafe when they were about to start in Nigeria. Sure you would. If you did you will be tapping from that 320 billion by now.

I am looking for just 20 motivated action takers who would take the exact steps I take and follow me to success. You must be teachable, trainable, not afraid of meeting new people and must also be an action taker.

If you fit that person, then please drop your details here and I will talk with you.
Re: Amazing Fact You Probably Don't Know by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
Joluwadamisi:
Cyrus Oluwadamisi Jesunifemi, I'm very much intrested: I've been thinking of a coffee shop.

cyrusjesunifemi@gmail.com

Hi Cyrus, I dont mean to sound like a brute, but I put the mink up for a reason.

I can't talk to you if I dont have your number. Please click the link in the OP and lets talk.
Re: Amazing Fact You Probably Don't Know by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
and ARISTOS is d most traded commodity next coffee angry
Re: Amazing Fact You Probably Don't Know by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 02, 2015
stardragon:
and ARISTOS is d most traded commodity next coffee angry

ARISTOS! What is ARISTOS?
Re: Amazing Fact You Probably Don't Know by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 09, 2015

(1) (Reply)

--- / Sinotruck Howo Dumptruck 371hp / 100 Best Companies To Work In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.