Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Must Read For The Nigerian Christian About To Vote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must Read For The Nigerian Christian About To Vote (889 Views)

Nigerian Christian Leaders 'hampered Boko Haram Fight'-BBC / PHOTOS: Nigerian Christian Migrant, Adeola Ibrahim Reportedly Kidnapped By ISIS / It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read For The Nigerian Christian About To Vote by Exmay(m): 2:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
FOR THE NIGERIAN CHRISTIAN ABOUT TO VOTE
When Paul told the Corinthian church in 1Cor 15:31, “I face death daily,” he didn’t know that a time will also come that one won’t need to be a ‘Christian missionary’ to also face death daily- ONLY A NIGERIAN.

If you escape the death of a collapsed building in your church, you might not escape the death of a bomb blast. 

If you escape the death of your generator exploding because NEPA will not give you light, you will face the death of poverty due to unemployment.

If you escape the death of a poorly managed Lagos/Ib expressway, you might not be so lucky with robbers, or on a plane in the Nigerian airspace.

If you luckily escape death ‘primarily’ due to health workers’ strike, you are most assured of death ‘secondary’ to NMA strike.

It all rises and falls on leadership. 

If the whole world says we are cursed with the poor leaders we have/get, should we then continue cursing ourselves by voting continuity for a certified, confirmed and corrupt bad government?

Please be the judge of your own conscience and DO NOT VOTE FOR A BAD LEADER SIMPLY BECAUSE HE IS A CHRISTIAN, OR BECAUSE YOUR PASTOR SAYS YOU SHOULD, OR MORE IMPORTANTLY, BECAUSE HE DISTRIBUTES MONEY OR RICE OR CHICKEN TO YOU DURING THESE ELECTIONS.

Prov 21:1 says, “The HEART of the king is in the hands of the Lord, and he turns it where he wills (he didn't say the RELIGION of the king).” God can use anyone to change Nigeria, whether Christian or Muslim, especially if a 'Christian president' refuses to be used.

And remember that no matter which part of the world you go, Nigeria will remain your country.
So please vote change- it is perfectly healthy for our democracy; it is necessary, for us to have a better Nigeria. 
Thank you
Re: Must Read For The Nigerian Christian About To Vote by Akpan107(m): 2:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
we only need to vote agains Buhari. GEJ till 2019.
Re: Must Read For The Nigerian Christian About To Vote by denko(m): 3:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
i cant change my car for bicycle
Re: Must Read For The Nigerian Christian About To Vote by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
GEJ is the right man. as a Christian I'll vote for him.
I didn't read the write up.
Re: Must Read For The Nigerian Christian About To Vote by focus7: 3:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
Op well said. That man is not even a Christian, christianity is not by answering bible's name and going to church. What this man has demonstrated in six years of his rule purely show he represented unrighteouness, I am shame that people identifies him with christianity. I am a christian by the grace of God but full blown supporter of CHANGE. SAI BUHARI.

(1) (Reply)

AIT Accused Buhari 's Supporters Of Falsifying Online Poll / Buhari's Clock / Jonathan: The Search For Continuity In Confluence State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.