Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari (34903 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura / Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent / NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Solupeace: 1:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
barcanista:
Point of correction, Jega doesn't report to the President, he report to the Senate and Reps. Jonathan CaNNOT summon him, iNEC is not attached to the Executive unlike NAT/BON and co. No Minister supervise INEC, they are INDEPENDENT! They set their rules and don't need the President's approval. They work with the electoral act and the constitution and not directive of the President. Inec is not in the same league with NTA. Please know the difference!
I don't want us to derail this thread. All the same,thanks for "teaching" me.

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Kingspin(m): 1:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
barcanista:
Dude how am I confused? The poster that I quoted made mention of inec. So where is the confusion?
I got ur fact clear now. I was thinking u were trying to manage the truth like others. #Buharimustdebate#

1 Like

Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
Solupeace:

I would appreciate a debate with you on core reasons why you will always support Buhari notwithstanding the level of intelligence you show. This particular argument of yours is illogical.

Know this, Buhari is not qualified to rule Nigeria. Not just because of his lack of certificate, but because of his "personality". Buhari is just used by politicians to win elections.
Bros, Buhari is 200% qualified to not only lead Nigeria, but to lead it to an enviable height.

2 Likes

Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Dmano: 1:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
If he is citing dat all this organisation are own by federal government what is he doing paticipation in election in conducted by agency of d same government. And any question are tackle by all aspirant with d same time aloted 2 every one of them,but seriously he has d right 2 run away,or how do expect somebody dat is still looking 4 his certificate 2 debate with a phd holder,u look at it na

2 Likes

Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by patrickmuf(m): 1:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

No way!...If Buhari knows what he's doing, He would have gone for the debate; Will they also programme his mouth to say what they want him to say...The world is not a bed of roses, he should know that. And he calls him self a "general", A scared general he is. The generals I know are not scared of adversaries, both on and off the battle field. I still reiterate my stand, If Buhari is truly honest as he claims, he should have gone to that debate. He has scores of skeleton in his cupboard. A CLEAR CONSCIENCE FEARS NO ACCUSATION.
No sane general dances to any beat behind enemy lines.
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 1:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
patrickmuf:
No sane general dances to any beat behind enemy lines.
No educated general rejects a debate.

1 Like

Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Solupeace: 1:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, Buhari is 200% qualified to not only lead Nigeria, but to lead it to an enviable height.
I have been a federal civil servant now for fifteen years. I can categorically tell you without fear or favour the major problems facing Nigeria which are majorly two: Tribalism and religion.

I don't know your background,but believe me, any person that aspires to rule Nigeria must not be found wanting in any of these areas. These two vices have eaten deep into the nation's fabric that we need a detribalised Nigerian and someone not given to religion.

Buhari has failed woefully in these two.

Forget the "non-corrupt" mantra. Civil servants are the main people that perpetuate corruption and they can beat the politicians to it. I have seen a lot of things.If we can down play on ethnicity and religion, and ensure that who gets what is not dependent on that,Nigeria will be a better place.

Buhari has proven himself to be a religious zealot and pro-tribe, so he's not qualified.

8 Likes

Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Demdem(m): 1:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
barcanista:
Demdem I tell you, Jonathan won't accept anything SR or PT. Haba, those guys go finish am grin

Yet hypocrites expects the General to subject himself to a debate organised by NTA / AIT

1 Like

Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Descartes: 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
Solupeace:

I have been a federal civil servant now for fifteen years. I can categorically tell you without fear or favour the major problems facing Nigeria which are majorly two: Tribalism and religion.

I don't know your background,but believe me, any person that aspires to rule Nigeria must not be found wanting in any of these areas. These two vices have eaten deep into the nation's fabric that we need a detribalised Nigerian and someone not given to religion.

Forget the "non-corrupt" mantra. Civil servants are the main people that perpetuate corruption and they can beat the politicians to it. I have seen a lot of things.If we can down play on ethnicity and religion, and ensure that who gets what is not dependent on that,Nigeria will be a better place.

Buhari has proven himself to be a religious zealot and pro-tribe, so he's not qualified.
No be lie...
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Demdem(m): 1:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

A debate organised by his sworn enemies.......... Abegii give me examples of such foolish Generals that have done such all over the world.

1 Like

Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by patrickmuf(m): 1:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Sometimes we're so blinded by hate that we can't even stand for the truth even if our life's depended on it....
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 1:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
Demdem:

A debate organised by his sworn enemies.......... Abegii give me examples of such foolish Generals that have done such all over the world.
For fvck sake, who are his sworn enemies
So every government owned agency is now Buhari's "enemy"?
You guys are funny...looking for excuses here and there...The man can't face GEJ, even APC supporters know this.

7 Likes

Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Demdem(m): 1:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

For fvck sake, who are his sworn enemies
So every government owned agency is now Buhari's "enemy"?
You guys are funny...looking for excuses here and there...The man can't face GEJ, even APC supporters know this.

U don't sound smart At all. This is political section for crying out loud. U don't need to be told that in this context, they are his political enemies.
Grow up. A debate organised by Omole of NTA and Dokpesi of AIT can never be fair to the main opposition.
Chew that.
By the way, where are the examples of those foolish Generals I requested for?

1 Like

Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 1:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
patrickmuf:
Sometimes we're so blinded by hate that we can't even stand for the truth even if our life's depended on it....
Which truth
hehehehehehehehehehe...Tell yourself that truth
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 1:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
Demdem:

U don't sound smart At all. This is political section for crying out loud. U don't need to be told that in this context, they are his political enemies.
Grow up. A debate organised by Omole of NTA and Dokpesi of AIT can never be fair to the main opposition.
Chew that.

You also don't sound smart a bit....This is paranoia of the highest level, How can one just assume all the agencies are against him?...Murtala foundation offered to organise another debate. Have Buhari accepted??

3 Likes

Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
Solupeace:

Bros, you are scared that gmb will reform the corrupt civil service? This is your fear...but sorry

2 Likes

Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Demdem(m): 2:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You also don't sound smart a bit....This is paranoia of the highest level, How can one just assume all the agencies are against him?...Murtala foundation offered to organise another debate. Have Buhari accepted??

There is no assumption here but verifiable facts. These specific organisations have so far been involved in defamation and wanton propaganda against the General. They are also the ones organising the debate. So sane minds do know that they can't be fair. Goon, it's not all agencies but these specific agencies.
Murtala foundation offer just came in yesterday, expect a favourable response from the General.
It's no big deal for him. He has been involved in a debate before with other contenders years ago unlike Jonathan who shamelessly debated with himself.
By the way, where are the examples of ur foolish Generals? U Av none to give?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Solupeace: 2:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, you are scared that gmb will reform the corrupt civil service? This is your fear...but sorry
Laughs! You are a typical Buhari supporter: always chasing shadows.

He can never rule Nigeria. I will remind you when the winner is announced.

1 Like

Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Demdem(m): 2:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
Solupeace:

Laughs! You are a typical Buhari supporter: always chasing shadows.

He can never rule Nigeria. I will remind you when the winner is announced.

I Av no doubt in my mind that u are one corrupt piece of shiit. How does ur response relate to the poser to you?
U heard Buhari coming to clean up the civil service and u are already trembling.
Continue in ur corrupt acts in the civil service, kirikiri awaits ur likes.

2 Likes

Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Solupeace: 2:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
Demdem:

There is no assumption here but verifiable facts. These specific organisations have so far been involved in defamation and wanton propaganda against the General. They are also the ones organising the debate. So sane minds do know that they can't be fair. Goon, it's not all agencies but these specific agencies.
Murtala foundation offer just came in yesterday, expect a favourable response from the General.
It's no big deal for him. He has been involved in a debate before with other contenders years ago unlike Jonathan who shamelessly debated with himself.
It is also verifiable that he had sued INEC on three occasions for rigging elections against him:so why is he still contesting in an election that will be conducted by INEC?

8 Likes

Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 2:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
Demdem:

First of all Minion, I don't have any examples of foolish generals because Buhari is the first and foremost. A man who enlisted into the army without any form of credentials, That man is an illiterate.

To your accusation of defamation, There's nothing like defamation there because all that was said in that documentary are all TRUTHS and the truth is bitter but you have to chew it, at least The great Soyinka also said the same thing, Was it GEJ that bribed wole Soyinka too...Buhari has a dark and smoky past and many skeletons in his cupboard, coupled with this certificate saga, So he knows why he's avoiding the debate. An illiterate is an illiterate.

3 Likes

Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Demdem(m): 2:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
Solupeace:

It is also verifiable that he had sued INEC on three occasions for rigging elections against him:so why is he still contesting in an election that will be conducted by INEC?

U Av been well educated and informed that's it's foolish for anyone to compare INEC with the likes of NTA.
Why do u so much love ur vomit?

barcanista:
Point of correction, Jega doesn't report to the President, he report to the Senate and Reps. Jonathan CaNNOT summon him, iNEC is not attached to the Executive unlike NAT/BON and co. No Minister supervise INEC, they are INDEPENDENT! They set their rules and don't need the President's approval. They work with the electoral act and the constitution and not directive of the President. Inec is not in the same league with NTA. Please know the difference!

1 Like

Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 2:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
Solupeace:

Don't mind the illiterate, He should Go and call Ghanaian electoral commission to come and conduct the elections. Rubbish!

4 Likes

Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Solupeace: 2:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
Demdem:

I Av no doubt in my mind that u are one corrupt piece of shiit. How does ur response relate to the poser to you?
U heard Buhari coming to clean up the civil service and u are already trembling.
Continue in ur corrupt acts in the civil service, kirikiri awaits ur likes.
You just resorted to name calling which is a trademark of weak minds. You have not been able to clearly make your points and I must confess that you're doing a bad job for Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Demdem(m): 2:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

First of all Minion, I don't have any examples of foolish generals because Buhari is the first and foremost. A man who enlisted into the army without any form of credentials, That man is an illiterate.

Fool, so u Av none yet u have the guts to be bragging about it. U are so useless. The truth is no true General will deliberately relinquish himself into the camp of his enemies. Only foolish Generals does such.
Again fool, continue to hold on straws as against certificate. What do u know that Inec doesn't and have cleared him to contest? Declare it not only to ursef but ur seeds and entire lineage that he doesn't have, it doesn't make it so. Besides he remain a candidate.

To your accusation of defamation, There's nothing like defamation there because all that was said in that documentary are all TRUTHS and the truth is bitter but you have to chew it, at least The great Soyinka also said the same thing, Was it GEJ that bribed wole Soyinka too...Buhari has a dark and smoky past and many skeletons in his cupboard, coupled with this certificate saga, So he knows why he's avoiding the debate. An illiterate is an illiterate.

Again fool, lies in the documentary has been highlighted several times but u don't expect fools like u to see it.
Soyinka said what and so what? When do fools like u start taking him serious? All his criticism against this govt, what did u and ur co fools say about it?
Does he even Av a PVC?
Eediot, as far as this election is concerned. The desired change will be voted in. Cocck suckers like u and a million propaganda can't stop it.

Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Demdem(m): 2:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
Solupeace:

You just resorted to name calling which is a trademark of weak minds. You have not been able to clearly make your points and I must confess that you're doing a bad job for Buhari.

I claimed u are corrupt based on ur response and u think that is name calling? Are u ok at all?

1 Like

Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Demdem(m): 2:29pm On Jan 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Don't mind the illiterate, He should Go and call Ghanaian electoral commission to come and conduct the elections. Rubbish!

Goon, so in ur daft state, u can equate INEC with NTA right?

1 Like

Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
Demdem:

Yet hypocrites expects the General to subject himself to a debate organised by NTA / AIT
you de mind the children of sorrow?
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Demdem(m): 2:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
barcanista:
you de mind the children of sorrow?

Seriously they are all shameless.

1 Like

Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 2:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
[quote author=Demdem post=30301452][/quote]
@ Demdem... HEHEHEhehehehe... typical APC supporter, Resorting to insults as the last option, Like Buhari like supporters, exhibiting that Almajiric character we know them for, Your Buhari is an illiterate whether you like it or not.
He's a cow rearer, In fact, He's about to be cow 151.

Let the illiterate Go and debate with Jonathan let's see, eventhough BBC organises the debates, Buhari will still girlcott it, BUT don't worry Almajiri, BBC hausa is coming to the rescue. Hehehehehehehehehe.... grin

I just touched some nerves. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 2:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
Demdem:

Seriously they are all shameless.
And you all are ILLITERATES especially you. Please Barcanista you are not included.

1 Like

Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Solupeace: 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
Demdem:

I claimed u are corrupt based on ur response and u think that is name calling? Are u ok at all?

I'm not here to banter words with kids,I've done my bit. Do have a great day?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Appointed Nexford University Board Of Directors Member / What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? / 150 Sans To Defend CJN At Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.