Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari (34906 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura / Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent / NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Demdem(m): 3:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Don't you get it??...Buhari cant face even PEJ, YOU'RE HERE CALLING GEJ. No wonder an APC fan said "GMB till sambo debates osibanjo"...because he knows what will happen If GEJ debates Buhari. grin

Demdem:

Fool, Buhari will face Jonathan but not in a debate organised by Omole of NTA and Dokpesi of AIT.
Buhari has debated before and he can always do it again but not the ones organised by these cocck suckers.
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Demdem(m): 3:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Goat, If you don't have any thing to say, you don't habe to strike my posts.

Fool, even with that struck up post of mine, where there not words of mine? Are u also blind?
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 3:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
Demdem:

Even Jonathan will claim he built schools for almajiri. Abegi what has Jonathan ur god done for eternal fools like ur curse kind grin
Almajiri schools Which Buhari should also attend-and you too. Perpetual goats like your self should give it a try. You will surely benefit.
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Demdem(m): 3:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Goat, Yet the criminals king pins now see him as a mentor... Who forges a certificate and lies under oath... perjury.

If u aren't a kingpin ursef, i wonder where u got this exclusive info.
Fool, so u are also a criminal. Interesting.
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 3:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, even with that struck up post of mine, where there not words of mine? Are u also blind?
Goat, Still the same, don't strike it, please don't behave like your terrorist master. It's only terrorists that are intolerant.
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Demdem(m): 3:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Almajiri schools Which Buhari should also attend-and you too. Perpetual goats like your self should give it a try. You will surely benefit.

This doesn't say anything about what Jonathan has done for eternal fools like u?
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Demdem(m): 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Goat, Still the same, don't strike it, please don't behave like your terrorist master. It's only terrorists that are intolerant.

Fool, it's allowed. It's within the rules of forum. The same way Buhari is abiding wirh the rules of election game.
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 3:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
Demdem:

If u aren't a kingpin ursef, i wonder where u got this exclusive info.
Fool, so u are also a criminal. Interesting.
Hehehehehehehehe....People who base on certificate forgery were jubilating that they've found a messiah in Buhari, who If he wins will legalize forgery.
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 3:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, it's allowed. It's within the rules of forum. The same way Buhari is abiding wirh the rules of election game.
Abide where Goat?
By forging certificate?
Hehehehehehehe.... You're truly an Almajiri
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Demdem(m): 3:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehe....People who base on certificate forgery were jubilating that they've found a messiah in Buhari, who If he wins will legalize forgery.

Fool, inec thinks otherwise and that explains why he remains a candidate. What do u fools know that Inec doesn't?
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 3:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
Demdem:

This doesn't say anything about what Jonathan has done for eternal fools like u?
Jonah did a lot.
Buhari on the other hand chose to be a terrorist sponsor.
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Demdem(m): 3:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Abide where Goat?
By forging certificate?
Hehehehehehehe.... You're truly an Almajiri

Eternal fools alleged but when called upon to substantiate, they go dumb.
grin
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Demdem(m): 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Jonah did a lot.
Buhari on the other hand chose to be a terrorist sponsor.

Fool, what exactly has Jonathan done for eternal fools like u? A lot is nothing.
Again, Jonathan went ahead to honour this terrorist.
Is the drunkard mad or u are peddling the usual lies?
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, inec thinks otherwise and that explains why he remains a candidate. What do u fools know that Inec doesn't?
Goat, Intellectuals like my self don't think So. And INEC too, Just that INEC don't have the power to disqualify him, That's why Affidavit People's Conglomerate allowed the cow rearer to run for the office.
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 3:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, what exactly has Jonathan done for eternal fools like u? A lot is nothing.
Again, Jonathan went ahead to honour this terrorist.
Is the drunkard mad or u are peddling the usual lies?
Goat, what did Buhari do for Almajiris like you in the north, nothing!... Rather he gave you suicide vests to blow yourselves up....I wonder why you have not gone on your own mission. grin
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 3:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
Demdem:

Eternal fools alleged but when called upon to substantiate, they go dumb.
grin
Perpetual Almajiris sent to call their master for a debate is scared to do So.
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Demdem(m): 3:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Goat, Intellectuals like my self don't think So. And INEC too, Just that INEC don't have the power to disqualify him, That's why Affidavit People's Conglomerate allowed the cow rearer to run for the office.

Fool, are u aware that Inec rejected some names submitted in some states?
A fool claiming intellectual. grin grin
Wonders won't seize.
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Demdem(m): 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Perpetual Almajiris sent to call their master for a debate is scared to do So.

Demdem:

Fool, Buhari will face Jonathan but not in a debate organised by Omole of NTA and Dokpesi of AIT.
Buhari has debated before and he can always do it again but not the ones organised by these cocck suckers.
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 3:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, are u aware that Inec rejected some names submitted in some states?
A fool claiming intellectual. grin grin
Wonders won't seize.
Goat, I'm an intellectual and Buhari can't even stand me in a debate. It's cease not seize. tongue
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Demdem(m): 3:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Goat, what did Buhari do for Almajiris like you in the north, nothing!... Rather he gave you suicide vests to blow yourselves up....I wonder why you have not gone on your own mission. grin

Fool, yet the CinC would rather allow this to continue in his presidency.
Can't u see that the drunkard is incompetent? grin
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 3:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
@ Demdem you keep giving the same reply to that debate question. Why Goat
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Demdem(m): 3:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Goat, I'm an intellectual and Buhari can't even stand me in a debate. It's cease not seize. tongue

Fool so u are aware inec rejected some names eh grin
So what was ur question again. grin
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Here2BustnScrew: 3:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:
Jonathan thinks Buhari is as clueless as he is, maybe he'll fall for it.

The people's General is way smarter.

#Wehavedecided
if he is smarter, why couldn't he forge his certificate well so as not to be caught
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 3:23pm On Jan 31, 2015
Demdem:

Buhari must have brainwashed all of you, It's called Buhariasis. That's why you keep killing innocent people in the north. In fact, Are you shekau himself
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Demdem(m): 3:23pm On Jan 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:
@ Demdem you keep giving the same reply to that debate question. Why Goat

Fool because u keep running in cycles repeating the same thing.
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 3:23pm On Jan 31, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

if he is smarter, why couldn't he forge his certificate well so as not to be caught
Don't mind the illiterate forger.
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Demdem(m): 3:23pm On Jan 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Buhari must have brainwashed all of you, It's called Buhariasis. That's why you keep killing innocent people in the north. In fact, Are you shekau himself

Demdem:

Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
Demdem:

Fool because u keep running in cycles repeating the same thing.
Goat, You're the one doing this rather. grin
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by CaptainAmerica1: 3:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

[s]if he is smarter, why couldn't he forge his certificate well so as not to be caught[/s]

If you're smart, why are you ranting here? and not in court where he would be disqualified.
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 3:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
Demdem:

Fool so u are aware inec rejected some names eh grin
So what was ur question again. grin
I'm not aware of that Goat. Why do you lie?...Which names?... was it one of your sponsors name?
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 3:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
Demdem:

Hehehehehehehe...answer me, Goat are you shekau?
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Here2BustnScrew: 3:29pm On Jan 31, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

If you're smart, why are you ranting here? and not in court where he would be disqualified.
you APC supporters know the truth but prefer not to say it because it hurts..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

John Abah Is Dead! Kogi Lawmaker Dies / Edo Election: Police Arrest Corper For Election Malpractice / Reno Omokri Reacts To Akpabio Decamping To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.