Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

My Online Dating Experience. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Online Dating Experience. (37657 Views)

Your Worst Dating Experience / "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience / My Embarrassing Dating Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
LMAO.
Same way with girls I have met online.

Zero chracter (Meeting for the first time she is already shouting like a mad woman).
Hungry girls (I gave her some cash though... Go get yourself paste).
Uglyyy (fake bras and disproportionate booobs).
Smelly (buy chewing gum).

I can bet you may be delusive too.
Anyway, good-luck next time.

1 Like

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
irishCream:
Hello Romancelanders I want to narrate my experience with online dating.

Have always been sceptical about online dating but decided to give it a try after a one year break of dating. I opted out of my previous affair because my ex's family was against him marrying from my tribe so had to end the shiiit, and i gave myself a break since he was acting so indecisive about the whole thing. Now my experience...

I am one of the few nairaland babes that do respond to pm especially if your contribution to this forum has been matured and reasonable irrespective of the section you frequent.

So of all the pms I do have, I sieve and respond to few but so far I'm not impressed with the calibre of men searching online.

After taking risk to exchange my contact and get to meet (in chaperone oh) few of them,about 3, I found out that most men searching online has something terrible about them that makes ladies turn them down in real life that's why they run to online; it is either they are unkempt, razz or not presentable. Some can't even talk like a real man, they are either too weak or timid in real life, no class no nothing.

Forget all those edited pictures used as dp and the likes most of them in real life are dirty!!!

How can a grown up guy don't know how to clean up and look neat. I mean why must your personal hygiene be zero You're meeting someone for the first time and your mouth oozes. I mean, who does that Or is that also attributed to poverty?

I have male cousins that earn less than 50k in a month but they still look neat and presentable.

Is there someone that has experienced the same, be it with male or female?

Or am I alone in this

You could be right, you know. But have you also considered that the same things might affect even you who went online in search of love? These guys may have even weirder opinions about you. But of course, they didn't or couldn't tell you.

1 Like

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by kpolli(m): 8:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
irishCream:

Have always been sceptical about online dating but decided to give it a try after a one year break of dating. I opted out of my previous affair because my ex's family was against him marrying from my tribe so had to end the shiiit, and i gave myself a break since he was acting so indecisive about the whole thing. Now my experience...

I am one of the few nairaland babes that do respond to pm especially if your contribution to this forum has been matured and reasonable irrespective of the section you frequent.

So of all the pms I do have, I sieve and respond to few but so far I'm not impressed with the calibre of men searching online.

After taking risk to exchange my contact and get to meet (in chaperone oh) few of them,about 3, I found out that most men searching online has something terrible about them that makes ladies turn them down in real life that's why they run to online; it is either they are unkempt, razz or not presentable. Some can't even talk like a real man, they are either too weak or timid in real life, no class no nothing.

Forget all those edited pictures used as dp and the likes most of them in real life are dirty!!!

How can a grown up guy don't know how to clean up and look neat. I mean why must your personal hygiene be zero You're meeting someone for the first time and your mouth oozes. I mean, who does that Or is that also attributed to poverty?

I have male cousins that earn less than 50k in a month but they still look neat and presentable.

Or am I alone in this

You need to realize your filter criteria is all wrong.... Most men on NL that write as if they are angels are the type of men that fall under what you got

5 Likes

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
they have mouth odor and you were with them. you have a serious problem by coming here to show off your self pity failed ass as a woman. if you were that good too, why come online to look for a guy? oloshi
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
Hmm
You were just unlucky. smiley
I have met few Nairalanders and they were cool.

2 Likes

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
God bless you my brother
goofyone:

You could be right, you know. But have you also considered that the same things might affect even you who went online in search of love? These guys may have even weirder opinions about you. But of course, they didn't or couldn't tell you.
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by brushstrokes(f): 8:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
.....i am too much of a skeptic to believe that someone met via a virtual means will turn out to be real (i also acknowledge my possibility of being wrong).
however, it's a risk i am not willing to take currently.
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by tony1980: 8:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
If music be the food of love please, play on. Give me some more by William Sharespeare

My Dear, Just Rush Now & Get Your Own Over 100 Hottest Business Opportunities, Free Financial Assistance & Latest Money Making Ideas Like Over 5,000 Other Nigerians Immediately Without Delay Right Now By Clicking On BusinessFinancialIdeas
When You Visit http://www.facebook.com/pages
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by duni04(m): 8:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
irishCream:

Or am I alone in this
This OP is a big joke!!! See her composition! Who are the hopeless guys on NL hooking up with someone like this Biko Persin wey no even sabi compose English? Are NL guys that desperate? OP is a nonsense mgbeke feeling funky. You've just exposed your own razness, in fact you're officially the razzest gal on NL now.

7 Likes

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by elohorayodele: 8:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
Aitee1:
Op next time you're meeting with the next catch don't fail to go with bitter kola it does magic to the mouth oozing part cheesy thank me later smiley wink

Let's go for our first date nah, I don't have mouth odour so leave the bitter kola at home
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
goofyone:

It doesn't matter what guys, that she finds disgusting, think of her.

irishCream,

I know lots of women who made the same experience with online dating and I am wondering whether these guys should be told or whether a woman oversteps her boundaries and hurts someone by telling a grown up man how to take care of his personal hygiene.
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Kingsasian(m): 8:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
Well first impression matters a lot to me. U don't have to generalise. I have met so many online babes and most of them are not wat they really were on pix. As for hygiene, am yet to see any that meets my standard.
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by toobby(m): 8:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
irishCream:

Or am I alone in this

Op u never ready to marry.
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Wuuworld(m): 8:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
Heart2heart:
;DChoi! Choi!! This is one cracked me up. Dude! U dey smoke I swear, I don laff tire. Kai! U get mouth. I pity any girlwey go wan fall ur hand.....mehn! U dey go frontal on the offensive!
. That babe no try for that post at all...she may think that her problem is all about some men being untidy not knowing that Devil might be using that to confuse her of getting the right spouse....I guess someone might have taken her pix to her village shrine..probably the chief priest is using it as a hand fan..

1 Like

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by duni04(m): 8:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
Ishilove:
I can endure many things, but not odour of anykind. I don't know which is worse between mouth odour and body odour... sad angry
Facial hair is the worst undecided
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by dokunbam(m): 8:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
Singing in Shina Peter's voice

Personal experience le fe gbo, ohun to ti sele si mi ri ni

Omo eniyan ye oo, lo sho ra o

Am sorry o aye toto aye akamara yi

won a baje, won ba e mu sugbon tan ba ri po tan won dada yen re o
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by nkemdi89(f): 8:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
Girl I know the guys here are going to bad mouth you don't worry even as some are reading your write up now they will put their hands across their mouth to check if they too have bad breath I know some also will check their armpits. Worry not its only the cowards looking for self denfense that will resort into abusing you as an escape route to defend their male ego.

1 Like

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by hensben(m): 9:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
farano:
grin
I dey eye u from afar
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by duni04(m): 9:02pm On Jan 31, 2015
nkemdi89:
Girl I know the guys here are going to bad mouth you don't worry even as some are reading your write up now they will put their hands across their mouth to check if they too have bad breath I know some also will check their armpits. Worry not its only the cowards looking for self denfense that will resort into abusing you as an escape route to defend their male ego.
Lol look who's talking! Better hit the gym fast before its too late. Its always d average or ugly ones that make noise undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Acidosis(m): 9:02pm On Jan 31, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
carefreewannabe:

It doesn't matter what guys, that she finds disgusting, think of her.

irishCream,

I know lots of women who made the same experience with online dating and I am wondering whether these guys should be told or whether a woman oversteps her boundaries and hurts someone by telling a grown up man how to take care of his personal hygiene.

It actually matters. If it matters to her, it could as well matter to them. At the same time, they could both find each other disgusting.

Why do I get the feeling the bolded was translated from thinking in German?
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by brushstrokes(f): 9:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
duni04:

Lol look who's talking! Better hit the gym fast before its too late. Its always d average or ugly ones that make noise undecided

sometimes i wonder if it is just an online personality (alter ego) or the every day trait you guys exhibit on this forum.
yea....i am expecting a caustic reply from you
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
goofyone:

It actually matters. If it matters to her, it could as well matter to them. At the same time, they could both find each other disgusting.

If I find a guy unattractive or even disgusting, then it does NOT matter what he thinks of me AT ALL.

And I am sure that she was the one who turned them down for the reasons she mentioned.

Back to the topic, is online dating risky? Yes, it is.

Do all guys who search for women online, have no chance in real life? No, but many.

Why do I get the feeling the bolded was translated from thinking in German?

Because it is. grin wink
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Ishilove: 9:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
duni04:

Facial hair is the worst undecided
Better facial hair than a stinking orifice. Jeez
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by passionate88: 9:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
Like I said in one of my post, I have only met one female Nairalander, met her last year and I will try to see her again before the year runs out.. I don't post word/things to excite the ladies, I don't even like patronising them..

Back to the matter at hand: She's beautiful, tall, fair, nice, she gave me my favourite food, we talked/gist, with more input from her (I'm shy.. I have never lied about that) she stroked me on that... So you have it.. Some guys might appear nice online but in real life they are jerks some may appear as jerk to you online but in real life they are different..

5 Likes

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by cutyy: 9:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
This will be the 2nd time since the existence of this forum that I have contribute to this forum, miss, u jst havint met the ok ones. Cus they probably aint looking for online dating stuff, better still u havint met me yet. And I am sure they are others like me who love to obsserve from a distance, process the info they get from here and trash the not too good ones. : smiley
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by BiniShrine(m): 9:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
irishCream:

Or am I alone in this
Hi IrishCream, i knw its your opinikn but dats not just fair. Give dem a break pls. Cheers
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
it is the op' fault she choose the wrong guy.
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by guardian09(m): 9:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
nkemdi89:
Love your dress... wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
it is the op' fault she choose the wrong guy. so are u telling me all men here are dirty or is rejected in real life.
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
irishCream:

Or am I alone in this
You dey vex o, see as you scatter some guy wey dey form maturity online but I think you need to be open to all, as for me I come here to catch fun and also scold whoever say ill against my ethnic group but In real life am cool and peace loving person. So don't because of what people write here make u think they are not good people #myopinion
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by AdeniyiA(m): 9:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
ireneony:
you are so on point...
Most of them are very stingy
another dimension oo...
Guess what Irene demands from them cheesy wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance / He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.