Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Could You Discipline Your Son This Way?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Could You Discipline Your Son This Way?? (1533 Views)

Discipline: Funny Things Kids Were Beaten For Back In The Days / Shocking! Woman Beats And Stabs Her Own Son This Morning. / What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could You Discipline Your Son This Way?? by Damilayl(f): 9:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
Well, this is a creative way to discipline your child!
In Nigeria, we spank, scold and more, but do you
think you’d do this if your kid stepped out of line?
The photo below of a ‘grown up kids special’ haircut
done this week has gone viral. The barber posted it
on his page with the caption below.

Would you do this to your son if he’d acting ‘grown’ -
disrespectful, unruly, etc.?
Eya … We’re guessing this little boy won’t be
naughty anytime soon!

Re: Could You Discipline Your Son This Way?? by DickDastardly(m): 9:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
Errrrrrm.......now thats some way way mean punishment cheesy
Re: Could You Discipline Your Son This Way?? by dosht(f): 9:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
grin hahahahahaha hehehhehehe hohohohohoho kikikikikiki
Re: Could You Discipline Your Son This Way?? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
Lmao! What on earth?! Nneka123 must see this.
Re: Could You Discipline Your Son This Way?? by Gme01(m): 9:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
Lwkmd. Now that's scolding.

All my kids unborn, you in soup. Compiling ur punishment list
Re: Could You Discipline Your Son This Way?? by Wuuworld(m): 9:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
Headmaster the son of Edward
Re: Could You Discipline Your Son This Way?? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
Baaaaaaskard
Re: Could You Discipline Your Son This Way?? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
This is not punishment jare. He still looks cute. All he needs to do is rock it with some swag and it becomes trendy amongst his peers. grin

2 Likes

Re: Could You Discipline Your Son This Way?? by tpiah99: 10:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
Op

Shouldnt you be spending some of your time looking for husband ( sorry, not sure how else to phrase this).

So you can have your own kid and be posting his picture?

Just asking.
Re: Could You Discipline Your Son This Way?? by tmanis(m): 10:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
hmm
see as his face change.. e be like "chioma's parole don spoil for this weekend oo"
Re: Could You Discipline Your Son This Way?? by angelTI(f): 7:22am On Jan 31, 2015
The boy is handsome!
Re: Could You Discipline Your Son This Way?? by pretydiva(f): 11:15am On Jan 31, 2015
Lwkmdh
Re: Could You Discipline Your Son This Way?? by smartmom(f): 4:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
Oh oh oh sooooo mean. That boy will never forgive that parent o! I am sure they completed the haircut sha!
Re: Could You Discipline Your Son This Way?? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
Lols, quite funny. .. The barber tried, did a neat job...

I don't see this as any form of punishment, the kid isn't even crying or showing any form of discontent too... the barber is only trying to sell himself, attract more customers. ..
Re: Could You Discipline Your Son This Way?? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
Noooooo! Shaming in whatever form isnt going to be one of the ways I'll discipline my babies. Wont make my children anyone's object of mockery!

(1) (Reply)

My 3 Year Old Was Molested. Please Advise / How To Help A Child With Low Grades In School / Mention One Person Who Made Your 2016 Worthwhile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.