Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Does This Mean GEJ Will Loose The 2015 Election? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does This Mean GEJ Will Loose The 2015 Election? (6427 Views)

Message To All The Pastors Who Prophesised GEJ Will Win / Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election / Gej Will Use Portharcourt Stadium “over My Dead Body” – Gov. Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does This Mean GEJ Will Loose The 2015 Election? by Caseless: 1:10am On Jan 31, 2015
Adminisher:

You people are always quick to count what was never yours as yours. Who told you that when Ondo and Ekiti people were voting Fayose and Mimiko it was Jona that was in their minds. Also where do you get the notion that these are PDP states. I also laugh when you count all Christian areas in the north for Jonathan. Even places the man never knew were parts of Nigeria in 2011, people have already said he was going to win there. All these people love Buhari personally, Christians have been getting along with Muslims before Good luck Jonathan was born and there is a top pastor of the RCCG on the ballot to further reassure them that things are cool. Everybody in the north knows that bombing of churches and mosques and Fulani herdsmen wahala will end when Jonathan gets booted out of office.
those religious bigots like mogidi never see anything wrong in miyeti Allah(umbrella of fulani herdsmen) supporting gej recently, but see the fulani as the reason why every xtian wld vote gej in the north.

1 Like

Re: Does This Mean GEJ Will Loose The 2015 Election? by Caseless: 1:11am On Jan 31, 2015
maureen546:
Am only praying for Nigerian's to know that as of now GEJ is the right person for that seat.
trash!

3 Likes

Re: Does This Mean GEJ Will Loose The 2015 Election? by Winken: 4:17am On Jan 31, 2015
Mogidi:
Does this North include Benue, Plateau, Taraba, Adamawa, Kogi, Southern Kaduna etc?
Ekiti and Ondo already in the bag also.

Any way enjoy the picture of this Pakistani girl drooling over GEJ.

this one too na Oyibo? She looks like the begger close to my junction

1 Like

Re: Does This Mean GEJ Will Loose The 2015 Election? by Nobody: 4:57am On Jan 31, 2015
D man is definitly going...nigerians have suffered enough!! Febuharii !!
Re: Does This Mean GEJ Will Loose The 2015 Election? by jars9: 5:48am On Jan 31, 2015
GEJ IS BIGGER THAN THAT SILLY CALCULATION LAGOS ,ZAMFARA , JOS TARABA,BENUE NASSARAWA KOGI,NIGER,JIGAWA BAUCHI ADAMAWA EKITI AND ONDO ,IS SAYING GOOD LUCK YOU ARE THERE READING AND TALKING TRASH, OK THEN TELL APC YO GO AND REST AND NO NEED TO HUSTLE , REALITY ON GROUND GEJ WOULD WIN APC STILL FRAGILE AND ARE SCARED PDP IS STILL THE PARTY TO BEAT.

1 Like

Re: Does This Mean GEJ Will Loose The 2015 Election? by jars9: 5:55am On Jan 31, 2015
REALITY ON GROUND, UN LABLED LAGOS IBADAN BENIN ORE IKORODU EXPRESS UNDISPUTED TRUTH REAL PIC NOT SOME CRUSADE PICS

Re: Does This Mean GEJ Will Loose The 2015 Election? by jars9: 5:58am On Jan 31, 2015
:-XMORE UNDISPUTED TRUTH

Re: Does This Mean GEJ Will Loose The 2015 Election? by jars9: 6:00am On Jan 31, 2015
Need more

Re: Does This Mean GEJ Will Loose The 2015 Election? by apcmustwin(f): 6:23am On Jan 31, 2015
moderatorr1:
its not about winning a state , its about by what margin did u win.
Buhari may win lagos state, but that might be by just about 100-300 votes. When Jonathan wants to win a state, the margin is usually 2 - 3 million votes.

My guy, the margin Buhari will use to win Gej in kano, katsina, Kaduna, sokoto, Maiduguri, kebbi,Adamawa, Bauchi, Jigawa, and Zamfara will be epic. we all know gej will get ss and se states whose voting number can equal the north. they will both share the middle belt so its the southwest vote that will determine and my guy, Buhari will win Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, with nothing less that 60% votes. I'm Yoruba Christian so I know what I'm saying.
Re: Does This Mean GEJ Will Loose The 2015 Election? by Descartes: 6:28am On Jan 31, 2015
apcmustwin:

My guy, the margin Buhari will use to win Gej in kano, katsina, Kaduna, sokoto, Maiduguri, kebbi,Adamawa, Bauchi, Jigawa, and Zamfara will be epic. we all know gej will get ss and se states whose voting number can equal the north. they will both share the middle belt so its the southwest vote that will determine and my guy, Buhari will win Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, with nothing less that 60% votes. I'm Yoruba Christian so I know what I'm saying.
huh
Re: Does This Mean GEJ Will Loose The 2015 Election? by apcmustwin(f): 6:33am On Jan 31, 2015
Descartes:
huh
hmmmmm
Re: Does This Mean GEJ Will Loose The 2015 Election? by SeverusSnape(m): 7:00am On Jan 31, 2015
Caseless:
maybe he did not shine in the southwest too at that time. Did he?
Yes, and will still shine this time around. I know that even though he transforms the north to eldorado, He'll still not shine there, I know you understand what I'm talking about.
Re: Does This Mean GEJ Will Loose The 2015 Election? by Orunto: 7:26am On Jan 31, 2015
These are just numbers. And God is the master planner and controller. The Lord watches over the Righteous but the wicked shall perish!!!

1 Like

Re: Does This Mean GEJ Will Loose The 2015 Election? by Bevista: 9:00am On Jan 31, 2015
makazona:
after paper politics,d pple will decide
Even football is first played on paper, before doing so on the pitch. Just saying.
Re: Does This Mean GEJ Will Loose The 2015 Election? by makazona(m): 9:12am On Jan 31, 2015
Bevista:

Even football is first played on paper, before doing so on the pitch. Just saying.

i agree with dear.but theory is different from practical.
Nigeria won d AFCON against wat d pundits/bookmakers wrote.
SA is out of ds AFCON even as favourites

that also explains the diff btw policy formulation n implementation

#JustSaying
Re: Does This Mean GEJ Will Loose The 2015 Election? by Bevista: 9:18am On Jan 31, 2015
makazona:

i agree with dear.but theory is different from practical.
Nigeria won d AFCON against wat d pundits/bookmakers wrote.
SA is out of ds AFCON even as favourites

that also explains the diff btw policy formulation n implementation

#JustSaying
The vast majority of bookmakers had their bet on Spain winning the 2010 world cup...it so happened. Germany was also the favorite with the bookies in 2014..it so happened.

My point...win some, loose some... you never know.

#Just saying.
Re: Does This Mean GEJ Will Loose The 2015 Election? by genearts(m): 9:22am On Jan 31, 2015
Adminisher:

You people are always quick to count what was never yours as yours. Who told you that when Ondo and Ekiti people were voting Fayose and Mimiko it was Jona that was in their minds. Also where do you get the notion that these are PDP states. I also laugh when you count all Christian areas in the north for Jonathan. Even places the man never knew were parts of Nigeria in 2011, people have already said he was going to win there. All these people love Buhari personally, Christians have been getting along with Muslims before Good luck Jonathan was born and there is a top pastor of the RCCG on the ballot to further reassure them that things are cool. Everybody in the north knows that bombing of churches and mosques and Fulani herdsmen wahala will end when Jonathan gets booted out of office.

Baba, u too get sense oo...
Re: Does This Mean GEJ Will Loose The 2015 Election? by makazona(m): 9:31am On Jan 31, 2015
Bevista:

The vast majority of bookmakers had their bet on Spain winning the 2010 world cup...it so happened. Germany was also the favorite with the bookies in 2014..it so happened.

My point...win some, loose some... you never know.

#Just saying.

Exactly my point.
cz papers doesnt just do it.Germany n spain won the world cup not becuz bookmakers said so afterall every other team had it in their book to win also.

#JustSaying
Re: Does This Mean GEJ Will Loose The 2015 Election? by Bevista: 9:40am On Jan 31, 2015
makazona:

Exactly my point.
cz papers doesnt just do it.Germany n spain won the world cup not becuz bookmakers said so afterall every other team had it in their book to win also.

#JustSaying
I take it that we are saying the same things - just different perspectives.

Some predictions come true...some don't. It is possible that the paper votes might translate to field votes. It is also possible that it might not.

#Justsaying

#Irestmycase
Re: Does This Mean GEJ Will Loose The 2015 Election? by Caseless: 10:07am On Jan 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yes, and will still shine this time around. I know that even though he transforms the north to eldorado, He'll still not shine there, I know you understand what I'm talking about.
where will u be on the day of d election? Make sure u ar on ground to give situation report from ur area as gej is humiliated at d poll.
Again, I want u to know that notherners are the most politically dynamic people- they are not conservatives. If gej had performed, I see no reason why people in the north will not support him. I know alot of people who supported him then and are no more ready to identify with him again because of his poor handling of issues and under-performance. Gej is a failure.

1 Like

Re: Does This Mean GEJ Will Loose The 2015 Election? by SeverusSnape(m): 10:57am On Jan 31, 2015
Caseless:
where will u be on the day of d election? Make sure u ar on ground to give situation report from ur area as gej is humiliated at d poll.
Again, I want u to know that notherners are the most politically dynamic people- they are not conservatives. If gej had performed, I see no reason why people in the north will not support him. I know alot of people who supported him then and are no more ready to identify with him again because of his poor handling of issues and under-performance. Gej is a failure.
Caseless don't lie!...Where I am is 98% GeJ, Buhari will rather be humiliated and for your information, Northerners are the most religious fanatics, Stop lying you don't know any Northerner who supported GEJ four years ago. Most of Jonathan's achievements are in the north and you know it.
Re: Does This Mean GEJ Will Loose The 2015 Election? by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 31, 2015
apcmustwin:

My Estimates also point to something like that happening.

PVC COLLECTION (in Millions)

NW 12
NE 4.9
NC 5.5
SW 6.3
SE 4.9
SS 5.8

Buhari Estimated Minimum votes (In Millions)

NW - 8
NE - 3
NC - 2.5
SW - 3
SE - 0.5
SS - 0.8

GEJ Estimated Minimum Votes (In Millions)

NW - 2
NE - 1.3
NC - 2.5
SW - 2.5
SE - 3.8
SS - 4.5

GEJ Estimated Total States - 17
Buhari Estimated Total States - 19

1 Like

Re: Does This Mean GEJ Will Loose The 2015 Election? by bakila: 11:43am On Jan 31, 2015
kokoA:
GEJ will loose not because anybody hates him but because he has not done well as a president for anybody to vote him back to office. The northern christians (which I'm part of) will vote against him because rather than save our people from bokoharam and fulani invaders, he was busy playing politics leaving thousands of our people at the mercy of daggers and bombs. The south west will vote against him because he dragged our economy to its kneels inspite of the high crude oil price durin his tenure. The youths will vote against him because he supervised a sham immigration recruitment which led to the death of a good number of nigerian youths after 1000naira have been extorted from them.
Nobody was made to account for the immigration recruitment debacle, I stand to be corrected.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Pogrom: Scenes In Kano After Anti-igbo Violence | October 1966 / See What Ambode Did In Alimosho That's Making Us Abandon Sanwoolu Today / El-Rufai Arrested By SSS Over "Inciting Claims"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.