Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,924 members, 7,806,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi (8460 Views)

The Holocaust Tourney[First Round]- Darkrebel666 Vs Limerick / Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) / />¡</~¤~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: DARKREBEL666 Vs LIMERICK~¤~/>¡</ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
Nairaland rap battle section presents BRUTAL CLASH 3: THE REMATCH:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::DARKREBEL666:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::VS:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::TEDDYBIYASI::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!
The first time around was epic but this time get ready to read and hold your sides!
She is the crazy worder with swags that slices and maims!
He is the puncher that throws one jab to cause multi-casualties!
Let's assemble to watch these titans tear each other apart, yet again!
It's going to be raw!
It's gonna be bloody!!
It's flipping gonna make u cringe with excitement!!!
Teddybiyasi and Darkrebel are about to knock each-other down... let's see whose gonna go 'lights out'!

BATTLE RAPPERS BIO:

DARKREBEL666 AKA SHAWARMA
DarkRebel is dark and rebellious. This textcee is brutal and brings his brutality into his every dope freestyles. He has done several battles before where he whooped and whooped, ask Giyazz. He'd tango with Teddybiyasi before and failed to dance well but can he now prove the god of text-rap wrong this time around!

TEDDYBIYASI
Teddybiyasi is one of the best female textcees around. She's beaten darkrebel before amongst others. She is lyrically smooth with the kind of flow that makes your head move. Now that it's happening again, can she do another run-over on darkrebel?

Voting Criteria
Opener
Rhymes
Similes/ Metaphor
Punchlines
Personals
Flow
Wordplay
Closer

Rules

-20 lines

- Deadline is 8pm (Nigerian time) on Sunday 1st Feb 2015.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- A no-show attracts a ban. ( Seriously angry angry angry)

- No unnecessary comments.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
Check ..

2 Likes

Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by teddybiyasi(f): 1:00am On Jan 31, 2015
check

2 Likes

Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by mikuz(m): 10:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
Anyone who posts here again apart from Dark or Teddy ll cop a ban. What's all these?

2 Likes

Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
Teddybiyasi's Crucifixion

•Ted's Ebbing from my Venoms...like she's struck by Gorgons/
I got blades 'between her thighs'...like 'Reproductive Organs'/
How's Teddy gonna die?...I'll let my Soldiers decide/
Either they blight her eyes....with a brutal scythe/
'Or Have her Skull rolled on Glass'..-like the 'Ludo Dice' !!/

•I'll inflict Ted with Plagues...and Hamper her Healing/
Get her Systole 'Spoilt'....like 'Over-Pampered Children'/
My 'Intersects' Fatal....and they'll brush her both cheeks/
Fore' I Sink one in her head   ....-She's 'Chuck Bartowski' !/

•I've got 'banana peels'..on the path of the maniac/
So Ted's gonna 'Slip' …though she's daft and 'insomniac' /
I'll Suspend Ted in Space...after choking the leper/
Teleport her to Neptune...hit her dome with a Louvre/
'Then Drop her on Earth with a Chain' ....- 'Like Oduduwa' !/

•Ted's not mature... Her behaviour is childish/
If we go 'Cote d'Ivoire' ...I'll Impale her on 'Ivory' /
Get her scourged on pillars...have her Flushed, Decimated/
Hit Teddy with the 'Molue'..till the turd is Deflated/
Then 'Hang her on the Vehicle' ...- Just like the 'L-Plate' !/

•After throwing her in 'Tropics'  ...without her socks or her shoes/
My Pair of Pliers..will get her bodied and bruised/
Leave her stranded in the 'Forest' ..till she's ffucking Confused/
Ted's Clueless 'Termite' ....and she's lost in the 'Woods' ! /

•Ted's a rotten Pikin...a bastard and urchin/
She was born by 'accident' ...like ' two cars colliding' /
Since she acting a wwhore...and drops pant for Money/
I'll wrap her head in notes...and if dollars ain't coming/
'I'll press her face'... into 'One naira bills' .... 'Like Herbert Macaulay' !/

•I'll deform her pen...and Uproot this insect/
No 'Kimwhyte' ....But Ted will lose her 'Sleekness' /
In the morn when she 'Make up'..I'll severe her spleen/
Beat her with Lip-Sticks...till you hear her screams/
'Then Put Powder on her face' ...like 'Ojuju' ....'in Nigerian Films' !/

•Ted's 'skinnier than a twig'... She's a shook nincompoop/
She can't afford meals...and got no food to consume/
Her neck thin like straw....She's a drool and a poop/
Now all 'APC members' ...wanna grab Biyasi....cos she looks like a 'Broom' !/

•You so Ugly Twit..and a creep in the ghetto/
You so Black-....Ramires see you, get hope/
Since she yearns for death....I'll have this Sissy Bleeding/
Stretch her lungs skywards...make it reach the ceiling/
So Call Her 'Aigbe or Johnson'
..-this is a 'Mercy' Killing' !/

•Ted's Fam sycophantic...her Dad, Bro and mother/
If this was June 9...they'll be first stoned at borders/
I'll wait till June 10....have their household disordered/
And on June 11?.....They'll be prepped cold for murder/
Cos they go down on 'June 12' ....- Like 'MKO Abiola' !/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
Warribloood, whizzy, sosiq and giyazz are not allowed to vote ...
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by teddybiyasi(f): 9:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
Wonder why your coming for a part two...../ ...when it's prolly wrong to spar you..../ ....his last bout showed this dummy worth's 'no value'...!
cos Mikuz pulled a no show . . . .and NOBODY won the battle!!

your sad the greats don't like you..../ .....even after all their praise and hypes too..../ ..fact is, your 'mentality's too low' for them and so they pray u die soon......!
it's only right u hang your head on a flagpole NOW and raise your IQ!

this joker keeps bragging...../ ..but when we talking 'authority', we know Dark is a biitch..../..... I'm not on that level he goes hand in hand with..../..... no 'contest', I could bribe voters to stab him……!!
they'll have u "running, mate". . .and it's no "democratic party!!"

This ninny will suffer..../... for pricking a cobra..../ ...the first round, I ripped him asunder..../ ....and here I'm winning another!.....
but if he ever 'gets to win free'..... he's 'meeting with Oprah'!

I ache to smack yourr jaws..../... so better save the wack drops, son/ niggas know that when I make the macs bust forth../... my aim is right on point.. !
watch how I 'shoot at this queer' like I'm taking 'backboard shots'!' (shoot at this square)

If we saying rhymes in texts..../ ....am very nice as vets../ my keyboards lethal and I crave to type his death.../. but I'll grasp his neck, cos he said he 'likes revenge''...!
and he'll spar to get his 'lungs' back the way he fights for breath!

my bad method in texts..../.. is why I'm reckoned with vets../ but since Dark refuses to "bow," I'll land a machete on his neck…/. . .and leave his "head on his chest"!!

Darkrebel is more of a f@g.../....I'm sure is stupidity killed his dad.../...no paper proof so I'm not saying more than that...!
but his sister boobs are the reason chinua Achebe wrote things fall apart

dude, stop fighting kungfu...../ ....or die in struggles/ cos I tried to warn you.../ ... that a spar with the she-dragon results to piles of rubbles...!
and u'd be treated like a "caveman issue". . . . . cos your a "minor trouble" (miner trouble)

I'm winning this fool...!!

if he thinks this ll be a tie I'll whoop him in suit/....dark is possessed the 666 sign shows that accusation is true.../...with this verse I'll cast out the demon in you.../... Cause Tb is here so darkrebel should get ready to lose

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by goshikid: 9:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
Easy Easy!!!
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by teddybiyasi(f): 9:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
Darkrebel666:
Teddybiyasi's Crucifixion

•Ted's Ebbing from my Venoms...like she's struck by Gorgons/
I got blades 'between her thighs'...like 'Reproductive Organs'/
How's Teddy gonna die?...I'll let my Soldiers decide/
Either they blight her eyes....with a brutal scythe/
'Or Have her Skull rolled on Glass'..-like the 'Ludo Dice' !!/

•I'll inflict Ted with Plagues...and Hamper her Healing/
Get her Systole 'Spoilt'....like 'Over-Pampered Children'/
My 'Intersects' Fatal....and they'll brush her both cheeks/
Fore' I Sink one in her head   ....-She's 'Chuck Bartowski' !/

•I've got 'banana peels'..on the path of the maniac/
So Ted's gonna 'Slip' …though she's daft and 'insomniac' /
I'll Suspend Ted in Space...after choking the leper/
Teleport her to Neptune...hit her dome with a Louvre/
'Then Drop her on Earth with a Chain' ....- 'Like Oduduwa' !/

•Ted's not mature... Her behaviour is childish/
If we go 'Cote d'Ivoire' ...I'll Impale her on 'Ivory' /
Get her scourged on pillars...have her Flushed, Decimated/
Hit Teddy with the 'Molue'..till the turd is Deflated/
Then 'Hang her on the Vehicle' ...- Just like the 'L-Plate' !/

•After throwing her in 'Tropics'  ...without her socks or her shoes/
My Pair of Pliers..will get her bodied and bruised/
Leave her stranded in the 'Forest' ..till she's ffucking Confused/
Ted's Clueless 'Termite' ....and she's lost in the 'Woods' ! /

•Ted's a rotten Pikin...a bastard and urchin/
She was born by 'accident' ...like ' two cars colliding' /
Since she acting a wwhore...and drops pant for Money/
I'll wrap her head in notes...and if dollars ain't coming/
'I'll press her face'... into '5 naira bills' .... 'Like Herbert Macaulay' !/

•I'll deform her pen...and Uproot this insect/
No 'Kimwhyte' ....But Ted will lose her 'Sleekness' /
In the morn when she 'Make up'..I'll severe her spleen/
Beat her with Lip-Sticks...till you hear her screams/
'Then Put Powder on her face' ...like 'Ojuju' ....'in Nigerian Films' !/

•Ted's 'skinnier than a twig'... She's a shook nincompoop/
She can't afford meals...and got no food to consume/
Her neck thin like straw....She's a drool and a poop/
Now all 'APC members' ...wanna grab Biyasi....cos she looks like a 'Broom' !/

•You so Ugly Twit..and a creep in the ghetto/
You so Black-....Ramires see you, get hope/
Since she yearns for death....I'll have this Sissy Bleeding/
Stretch her lungs skywards...make it reach the ceiling/
So Call Her 'Aigbe or Johnson'
..-this is a 'Mercy Killing' !/

•Ted's Fam sycophantic...her Dad, Bro and mother/
If this was June 9...they'll be first stoned at borders/
I'll wait till June 10....have their household disordered/
And on June 11?.....They'll be prepped cold for murder/
Cos they go down on 'June 12' ....- Like 'MKO Abiola' !/
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
Open for votes:

Let's go!

1 Like

Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 01, 2015
teddybiyasi:
Wonder why your coming for a part two...../ ...when it's prolly wrong to spar you..../ ....his last bout showed this dummy worth's 'no value'...!
cos Mikuz pulled a no show . . . .and NOBODY won the battle!!

your sad the greats don't like you..../ .....even after all their praise and hypes too..../ ..fact is, your 'mentality's too low' for them and so they pray u die soon......!
it's only right u hang your head on a flagpole NOW and raise your IQ!

this joker keeps bragging...../ ..but when we talking 'authority', we know Dark is a biitch..../..... I'm not on that level he goes hand in hand with..../..... no 'contest', I could bribe voters to stab him……!!
they'll have u "running, mate". . .and it's no "democratic party!!"

This ninny will suffer..../... for pricking a cobra..../ ...the first round, I ripped him asunder..../ ....and here I'm winning another!.....
but if he ever 'gets to win free'..... he's 'meeting with Oprah'!

I ache to smack yourr jaws..../... so better save the wack drops, son/ niggas know that when I make the macs bust forth../... my aim is right on point.. !
watch how I 'shoot at this queer' like I'm taking 'backboard shots'!' (shoot at this square)

If we saying rhymes in texts..../ ....am very nice as vets../ my keyboards lethal and I crave to type his death.../. but I'll grasp his neck, cos he said he 'likes revenge''...!
and he'll spar to get his 'lungs' back the way he fights for breath!

my bad method in texts..../.. is why I'm reckoned with vets../ but since Dark refuses to "bow," I'll land a machete on his neck…/. . .and leave his "head on his chest"!!

Darkrebel is more of a f@g.../....I'm sure is stupidity killed his dad.../...no paper proof so I'm not saying more than that...!
but his sister boobs are the reason chinua Achebe wrote things fall apart

dude, stop fighting kungfu...../ ....or die in struggles/ cos I tried to warn you.../ ... that a spar with the she-dragon results to piles of rubbles...!
and u'd be treated like a "caveman issue". . . . . cos your a "minor trouble" (miner trouble)

I'm winning this fool...!!

if he thinks this ll be a tie I'll whoop him in suit/....dark is possessed the 666 sign shows that accusation is true.../...with this verse I'll cast out the demon in you.../... Cause Tb is here so darkrebel should get ready to lose
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
mvgt. . rebel

2 Likes

Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
Wow. Teddy wins this...
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
Rhymes - teddy via less fall outs

Frankly rhymes from both parties where uninspiring - I'm a rhyme freak and you won't rhyme things like Struck BY gorgons with reproducTIVE organs and get away with it fall outs err'where

Wordplay - teddy via more attempts

I already did a win-free pun in 2013 and I thought this queer/square and miner/minor would be outplayed by now?

Punch - nothing to write home about

Metaphor - Teddy via less watery

Rebel disappointed me,if your meths weren't weak ,they were generic smh

Opener/closer - Nill nothing to write hotels about :-/
Mvgt - teddy weak battle tho'
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by mikuz(m): 12:00am On Feb 02, 2015
How many times ll I warn y'll about derailing? The next ninja who breaks this rule ll cop a ban. WTF!
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by mikuz(m): 12:05am On Feb 02, 2015
JoshuaBase I think he did STRUCK BY GORGONS and reproDUCTIVE ORGANS? Struck rhyming with duct?

1 Like

Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by Ksslib(m): 12:09am On Feb 02, 2015
Opener----- Teddy.. Well played. Direct shot at her opponent, using a real event.

Rhymes----- Rebel.. Both rhymed well but Rebels was more broad.

Metaphor----- Rebel.. That Termite lost in the woods did it for me.. It was really intelligent. Well played.

Punchlines------ Teddy got this. She delivered hers better and the set ups were d0pe.. That bow,leave head on chest was sick and funny..

Flow----- Teddy...

Wordplay------ Teddy. Gets to win free..

Personals----- Nil

Closer----- Rebel

5-7

Mvgt---- Teddy
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by Sokrates(m): 5:57am On Feb 02, 2015
Voting Criteria
Opener-teddyb
Rhymes-drebel
Similes/ Metaphor-drebel
Punchlines-tie
Personals-teddyb
Flow-drebel
Wordplay-teddyb
Closer-teddyb
seems its 5-6
teddy takes the win
nice shiit from both niggas tho
#BallGame
Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by goshikid: 6:02am On Feb 02, 2015
Easy Win for Teddy jor
teddy»»flow°°opener°°rhymes°°Wordplay°°closer!!

DARK»»punchline°°°metaphor/Similie°°!!
MVGT°°TEDDY!

1 Like

Re: Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi by Bars(m): 7:19am On Feb 02, 2015
MY HONEST VERDICT....

opena=teddy
closa=rebel...tho notin wowin in thee

(punchline=rebel
rhyme=rebel has dz grin via quality ones

METAX=REBEL mehn darm cool B-)

flows/wordplay=TEDDY..

PERSONALS =NILL

So .'. ....

MVGT=REBEL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) / Pidgin English Cypherz / The Greek Gods Cipher (the gods also brag!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.