Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,135,261 members, 7,750,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 February 2024 at 03:29 AM

Chris Brown - Fallen Angel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown - Fallen Angel (968 Views)

Olympus Has Fallen !!! Actress Ini Edo B00bs Gravitational Pull / BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky»» / Tonto Dike Steps Out Br*less Exposing Her Fallen Olympus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown - Fallen Angel by dre777(m): 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2008
Guys, Chris wouldnt stop giving us his best, Was just on youtube and listened to one of his new hits Fallen Angel and I was so shocked, The song was so touching, the melody and lyrics was very good and I wonder if this guy is a human or just a fallen Angel, Chris keep doing your good work, To listen to the song, go to www.youtube.com and search for Chris Brown - Fallen Angel. Tell me what you think after listening to the song,

Thanks

Chijioke

(1) (Reply)

When I Left England, I Had Only N4,500 On Me But: / 9ice's Condition Worries Friends*** Situation Getting Worse / Micheal Collins Aka Don Jazzy Gets Twitter Account Verified.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.