Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols (42777 Views)

In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? / Occult Symbols And Images In Today's Churches / What Is The Meaning Of Picking Ripe And Unripe Plantain In A Dream? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by fidzy(m): 2:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
Everyone get dia own view of things, the way u see agege bread n akara fit no be the same with how another person see am. So simply ask/send letter for Oyedepo than making assumptions.
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by adexsimply(m): 2:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
ceejayluv:

Well, he's an Architect....
Then he must be a very good one cool
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by ceejayluv(m): 2:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
adexsimply:
Then he must be a very good one cool
No doubt, that's why an intelligent explanation is needed....
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by biodemetrik: 2:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
natureboy50:
This is the aerial view of covenant university otta.
I didn't initially want to state the location but since people were asking, I decided to add the location. This is what you get when you do a google earth view of the university. Please does anyone have insight about the meaning or significance of any of this symbols and as to why they might have been structured in our great country.
King solomon symbols for spells and it occultic significance
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by oaslink: 2:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
richeso:
but nawaoooo.. why must they include signs to design a place of worship ehn?
thats why i no dey even go church self, i pray at home.

U are one of the reason y this picture is out to strengthen ur believe!
Father, Lord, God, Jesus meet everyone that is in the valley of indecision
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by Omila007: 2:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
No be today na, there has been a thread on this topic as far back as 2011.
Confirm Occultic symbols no doubt. The world gets scarier by the day.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
lastmessenger:

How do you manage to remain strong in your faith since you stopped going to church?
I prefer to read and reflect myself than let some scumbag do it for me

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
BlackLeopard:

Nigerians be careful, there are nasty antisemitists among us.

To the OP: They're symbols basically denoting life in Judaism and success of Tora abiding citizens. Nothing sinister or illuminati about that. Illuminati wouldn't broadcast symbols this way. You wouldn't find them on land and proud display.
You have no idea what you are talking about
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by lastmessenger: 2:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
Obiagelli:

I prefer to read and reflect myself than let some scumbag do it for me
Scumbag?
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by hollypagan: 2:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
i can see star of david which is mostly used by ocultist also their are 5 candle, sigh of male and female,mirrow
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by notoriousbabe: 2:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
richeso:
thats why i no dey even go church self, i pray at home.
pls can I join you to pray at your place?
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by Bhenehdikt(m): 3:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
same university

Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
Interesting...
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by blackrules1(m): 3:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
richeso:
thats why i no dey even go church self, i pray at home.[/b]

Covenant University is a school, meant for teaching, learning and obtaining regular/conventional degrees.
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
lastmessenger:

Scumbag?
If only you know what these religious leaders on both sides are.
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by donlyone(m): 3:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
Wow, we learn more every day
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by lastmessenger: 3:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
Obiagelli:

If only you know what these religious leaders on both sides are.
Do you mind sharing any unpleasant experience with them.
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by blackrules1(m): 3:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
The founder of the University, really wants to show an association or loyalty to Israel and Egypt.

Those symbols means a lot.
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by seagulsntrawler: 3:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
BlackLeopard:

Nigerians be careful, there are nasty antisemitists among us.

To the OP: They're symbols basically denoting life in Judaism and success of Tora abiding citizens. Nothing sinister or illuminati about that. Illuminati wouldn't broadcast symbols this way. You wouldn't find them on land and proud display.

There is nothing anti-semitic about these things. Mind you, its easy to commit atrocities and do unimaginable things under the cover of being Jewish.
The illumanti believes in hiding these cabalistic, satanic symbols in plain sight. Those in the know( Oyedepo, I believe is one) are using it to harness spiritual energy to the detriment of followers. No profane or non initiate would order an architect to make these designs.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
ahhn ahhn APC and propaganda!c as their e-agents hv descended on ds cos of Gej close affinity wit Oyedepo!dn't bring curse upon ur head cos of politicians!
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by owolawitola(f): 3:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
Lmao! Abi o
MrHighSea:
U probably need symbologists. Robert Langdon in Dan Brown's da vinci code will suffice.
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by adexsimply(m): 3:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
uzobaby:
ahhn ahhn APC and propaganda!c as their e-agents hv descended on ds cos of Gej close affinity wit Oyedepo!dn't bring curse upon ur head cos of politicians!
What are you saying?
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by manny4life(m): 3:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
Bhenehdikt:
same university

I don't think you know what you posted... Try this

[url] https://www.google.com/maps/place/Covenant+University/@6.6674697,3.1616681,1581m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x103b9ebe24bde90b:0x7edab9bd3312a6db [/url]
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by Domaro: 3:36pm On Jan 31, 2015
xreal:
Your source?
Where in nigeria is this!

do you read the report at all, use you google earth if atall you know what it means. that is the shape of the structures in covenant university otta ogun state using the Ariel view of google earth.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
lastmessenger:

Do you mind sharing any unpleasant experience with them.
No need exposing peeps but there many out there, pastor king sentencing a member to death, muslim imams burying someone alive for stoning. Pastors raping members and so on.
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by billyG(m): 4:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
Even when some pple denied that d are not serving d keeper,in all ther actions,deed they are working 4 him,
Keeper:whose symbols are those in yur church?
Bishop:d keeper but i nver work 4 him,God 4bid!
Keeper:Bishop what symbols are on d money u hav been raking in tithes & offering?
Bishop:a star,pyramid & an all seeing eye~an illuminati symbol.
Keeper:whose key are u holding in yur hand bishop?
Bishop:d Key to d Gate of Hell.
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
Awon Olodo! Illuminati koo, da vinci in! angry

You never hear of "star of David" before abi? shiooo!
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by xreal: 4:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
Domaro:

do you read the report at all, use you google earth if atall you know what it means. that is the shape of the structures in covenant university otta ogun state using the Ariel view of google earth.
I read it brilliantly well. You didn't, if you did, you could have taken note that op recently added detailed informaion to the image.
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by usbcable(m): 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
adexsimply:
What if he knew nothing about the architectural design of the school?

are you kidding right?

you cant say he wont have seen the ground plans before the structures was even built.

dang.
he will have even approved of the designs before construction started.
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
Ya'll should stop sayn nonsense about something u know nothing about. Occult dudes takes its roots from christian history. Ur masonry and illuminati ur voodoo people where do u think they got their powers from? And when david existed there was no illuminati or masonry then meaning those guys copied signs that had religious inclination. And there's no crime for a church to use those same signs because they weren't created by ur satanist. M sure most of u all don't know where charms come from, ow humans got to know ow 2 use it. Una go jst dey talk nonsense. Its best to keep mum about issues u know nothing about
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 31, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:
Awon Olodo! Illuminati koo, da vinci in! angry

You never hear of "star of David" before abi? shiooo!
U shud know there are many who aren't mentally educated on nairaland so dey r used to sayn nonsense bout things dey know nothing of.
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by adexsimply(m): 4:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
usbcable:

are you kidding right?

you cant say he wont have seen the ground plans before the structures was even built.

dang.
he will have even approved of the designs before construction started.
I was not kidding..The ground plans wouldn't have looked anything like what we have now. Don't forget that image is from aerial view.
P.S I later learnt he's an architect, which means there's every reason to believe he masterminded the architectural design

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User / Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing (Video) / Nigerian woman spotted ritual sacrifices in Ontario, Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.