Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,413 members, 7,800,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols (42756 Views)

In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? / Occult Symbols And Images In Today's Churches / What Is The Meaning Of Picking Ripe And Unripe Plantain In A Dream? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by kushsy: 4:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
Obiagelli:

I pray to God morning and night, nothing else beyond that. No church, no mosque, the biggest devils reside there. My opinion.
. Your opinion, your choice..its all ok as far u believe in the Almighty God..am thinking in that direction..not been to any church since the beginning if this year..so many controversial MOG n their prophecy or is it predictions!!!
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by kushsy: 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
scribble:
Illuminati tinz

If una talk to much na to open gates of hell
grin angry angry grin
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by lastmessenger: 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
Obiagelli:

No need exposing peeps but there many out there, pastor king sentencing a member to death, muslim imams burying someone alive for stoning. Pastors raping members and so on.
I believe there are genuine men of God out there.
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by Laredojohn(m): 5:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by rhames(m): 5:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
Most are Masonic symbols.1) the Swastika- the devil's pitchfork 2) the large round about - the all seeing eye of Horus a Masonic god 3) Pyramid- Masonic Symbol 4) only the three crosses that signifies Christian faith among these lot; Jesus and the other two who were executed on Good Friday.

I am confused. Why use Masonic symbols in the structure of the House of worship? Are they businesses?
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by freeDR(m): 5:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
MrHighSea:
U probably need symbologists. Robert Langdon in Dan Brown's da vinci code will suffice.
You have been reading.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by BlackLeopard(m): 5:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
seagulsntrawler:

There is nothing anti-semitic about these things. Mind you, its easy to commit atrocities and do unimaginable things under the cover of being Jewish.
The illumanti believes in hiding these cabalistic, satanic symbols in plain sight. Those in the know( Oyedepo, I believe is one) are using it to harness spiritual energy to the detriment of followers. No profane or non initiate would order an architect to make these designs.

In fact arguing that Jewish people commit atrocities any time Jewish people are brought up, is actually a prime example of antisemitism. So is the propaganda of Jewish people silently controlling the world from the shadows.

Also you better pick if you're arguing cabalistic symbols or satanic. Two wildly different things.

You can harness spiritual energy from literally EVERYTHING in sight. You don't really REQUIRE symbols for doing so. So basically the point of how controlling symbols themselves are and what not, is kind of moot in here.

Besides, if you're (generic you) so worried about being controlled by certain religion - why don't you educate yourself about that religion and its development and its followers first, instead of spreading propaganda that's only hurtful to actual living Jewish people? Believe me bro, education, not propaganda, is quite a powerful weapon and definitely more self empowering than any juju can be.
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by zivility: 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
Obiagelli:

I pray to God morning and night, nothing else beyond that. No church, no mosque, the biggest devils reside there. My opinion.
You have taken the right step - seek and you shall find. Church religion is actually anti-Christ. Matt 21:33 will tell you something
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by MrHighSea: 5:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
freeDR:
You have been reading.
Read it far back. Love Brown's dissecting and analysis, just lyk Ted Dekker and TOM CLANCY. Apart from nairaland.com, thats my hobby.
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
MrHighSea:
U probably need symbologists. Robert Langdon in Dan Brown's da vinci code will suffice.
Check Dan Brown - ANGELS & DEMONS
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by MrHighSea: 6:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
Leranzo:

Check Dan Brown - ANGELS & DEMONS
Got ya. Keep up.
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
richeso:
but nawaoooo.. why must they include signs to design a place of worship ehn?
thats why i no dey even go church self, i pray at home.
That kain thing sad cool
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by SenatorJames(m): 7:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
I don't see any issue either negative or positive in this planning.
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by simdam500(m): 7:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
I have no Idea what those signs mean!

Btw... isn't it a holy place
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by 4C2215131: 7:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
Unclerukus:
Ignorance everywhere. All those symbols are NOT connected to christianity, whether it be the star. Of david or the sigil of baphomets, they are all related to ancient occultic religions. I have studied and practised occultism at a time before I came to my senses so I know those signs AREN'T connected to christiandom.
"Came to my senses", Sir, are you sure you practiced occultism? Maybe you were a dabbler or an experimenter in the High Arts.
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by 4C2215131: 7:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
lastmessenger:

How do you manage to remain strong in your faith since you stopped going to church?

Might it be the other way round?
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
Sparkle777:
Those signs are from the Jewish religion, Judahism from which Christianity takes most of its concept from.You cannot separate the two as Jesus said,that He came to fufill it and not destroy it .
The Star of David is most prominent, which symbolises of victory. The other one I think is a symbol of the Tree of Life.
I hope u now get it. There is absolutely nothing wrong wit it in the Christian religion
Bidaway, that aerial view looks awesome.

Huh? WTF?! undecided
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by bakila: 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
seagulsntrawler:

There is nothing anti-semitic about these things. Mind you, its easy to commit atrocities and do unimaginable things under the cover of being Jewish.
The illumanti believes in hiding these cabalistic, satanic symbols in plain sight. Those in the know( Oyedepo, I believe is one) are using it to harness spiritual energy to the detriment of followers. No profane or non initiate would order an architect to make these designs.

And escape to get away with it.
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by lastpage: 8:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
Sparkle777:
Those signs are from the Jewish religion, Judahism from which Christianity takes most of its concept from. You cannot separate the two as Jesus said,that He came to fufill it and not destroy it.
The Star of David is most prominent, which symbolises of victory. The other one I think is a symbol of the Tree of Life.
I hope u now get it. There is absolutely nothing wrong wit it in the Christian religion.
Bidaway, that aerial view looks awesome.

THERE IS SO MUCH BLISS IN CHRONIC IGNORANCE!

How many times shall we repeat it that Israelis are NOT CHRISTIANS?

*They dont recognize the Bible (They have their own Book called The Talmud)
*They dont pray to nor recognize Jesus (Their fore-fathers actually murdered him@)
*By the second point above, you know they are nor "Christ followers" .....CHRISTIANS!
*They are the only country in the whole world, in the 21st century, still practising APARTHEID!
*They qualify to be the most evil and devilish people on the face of the earth
*They would probably be the cause of a final World War, if care is not taken as they have a habit of pitting America against everybody.
*You can trace all the major conflict and terrorism in the last 15years, to their INJUSTICE on their Arab neighbours, coupled with their total dominance and manipulation of "American Power and Influence"

So, if like OYEDEPO, you call your self a "Christian" and then you pad to these Israeli-idols, then you are on a long thing o!

Lastpage!

BTW: What could be more foolish than Christians taking a Pilgrimage to Israel, on a Christian platform? though l understand that the israelis have appropriated "religious site" tha are supposed to be open and free to every Christian, as their property.
Ditto that terrorist Saudi Arabia and Mecca pilgrimage
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by Olaidekareem43(m): 8:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
MrHighSea:

yeah u got that right.....
ave u read the book?
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by MrHighSea: 9:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
Olaidekareem43:

yeah u got that right.....
ave u read the book?
Definitely. devoured to its kernel.
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by seagulsntrawler: 12:37am On Feb 01, 2015
bakila:

And escape to get away with it.

My point exactly. No way buildings of that magnitude, could be ordered in that pattern, without you receiving calls and being questioned by those in the know. Really scary and creepy for a Christian place of worship, I must confess.
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by seagulsntrawler: 1:08am On Feb 01, 2015
BlackLeopard:

In fact arguing that Jewish people commit atrocities any time Jewish people are brought up, is actually a prime example of antisemitism. So is the propaganda of Jewish people silently controlling the world from the shadows.

Also you better pick if you're arguing cabalistic symbols or satanic. Two wildly different things.

You can harness spiritual energy from literally EVERYTHING in sight. You don't really REQUIRE symbols for doing so. So basically the point of how controlling symbols themselves are and what not, is kind of moot in here.

Besides, if you're (generic you) so worried about being controlled by certain religion - why don't you educate yourself about that religion and its development and its followers first, instead of spreading propaganda that's only hurtful to actual living Jewish people? Believe me bro, education, not propaganda, is quite a powerful weapon and definitely more self empowering than any juju can be.

I won't derail the thread by telling you more about Jewish hypocrisy concerning the discrimination of others and the grand conspiracy against all religions and humanity as a whole.
Have it at the back of your mind that pure luciferanism is at the root of esoteric cabala. That's exactly what is being spread to all religions. It seeks to pervert and twist all known natural laws made by God.
Ever wondered why the gospel of Christ is being perverted right before our eyes? All the moral issues plagiung the world right now, such as the spread of homosexuality, divorce, feminism, extreme hip hop culture and lots more? Yet these so called men of God do not preach or write books to warn and admonish people to mend their evil ways.
I don't need to educate myself about the ways of the Jews cos Christ said `Iam the way the light and the truth'.
Lastly,the dark path is like a tunnel with sloping stairs that leads deep down. In your descent, you go with your 2 legs with little or no support. If you seek to find your way out, your ascent(salvation) from it must be done by crawling on all four.
Cheers.
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by Nobody: 6:32am On Feb 01, 2015
argon500:

Oh okay.. No matter the sign may be, that is their own problem not ours
did u just say it's there problem not ours. den y z is it inscribed on Nigeria's naira
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 01, 2015
Obiagelli:

that one na lie try Islam, read about it I bet u will surely love it. it's just the religion of wise.
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 01, 2015
Obiagelli:

No need exposing peeps but there many out there, pastor king sentencing a member to death, muslim imams burying someone alive for stoning. Pastors raping members and so on.
mention a situation where imam bury person alive for stoning. buddy please I really need it.
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 01, 2015
prettyboi1989:
Ya'll should stop sayn nonsense about something u know nothing about. Occult dudes takes its roots from christian history. Ur masonry and illuminati ur voodoo people where do u think they got their powers from? And when david existed there was no illuminati or masonry then meaning those guys copied signs that had religious inclination. And there's no crime for a church to use those same signs because they weren't created by ur satanist. M sure most of u all don't know where charms come from, ow humans got to know ow 2 use it. Una go jst dey talk nonsense. Its best to keep mum about issues u know nothing about
you are damn wrong. I believe the reverse is the case xtianity has it root taken fro the Delta of idols worshipping .
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 01, 2015
prettyboi1989:
Ya'll should stop sayn nonsense about something u know nothing about. Occult dudes takes its roots from christian history. Ur masonry and illuminati ur voodoo people where do u think they got their powers from? And when david existed there was no illuminati or masonry then meaning those guys copied signs that had religious inclination. And there's no crime for a church to use those same signs because they weren't created by ur satanist. M sure most of u all don't know where charms come from, ow humans got to know ow 2 use it. Una go jst dey talk nonsense. Its best to keep mum about issues u know nothing about
you are damn wrong. I believe the reverse is the case xtianity has it root taken fro the Delta of idols worshipping . read more on how xtianity. emanates. Google z a better place to start from.
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 01, 2015
kushsy:
. Your opinion, your choice..its all ok as far u believe in the Almighty God..am thinking in that direction..not been to any church since the beginning if this year..so many controversial MOG n their prophecy or is it predictions!!!
try and read about Islam. I bet it u will love it
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 01, 2015
seagulsntrawler:

Ever wondered why the gospel of Christ is being perverted right before our eyes?

that's Cos it's a book of errors..Imagine having more than 40 Bibles with different content . which I keep asking myself which of dem is true work d of God.
seagulsntrawler:

All the moral issues plaguing the world right now, such as the spread of homosexuality, divorce, feminism, extreme hip hop culture and lots more? Yet these so called men of God do not preach or write books to warn and admonish people to mend their evil ways.
cos the don't see anything bad in it. just to fill the poker and bellies to the brim.
Re: Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 01, 2015
zalam:

that one na lie try Islam, read about it I bet u will surely love it. it's just the religion of wise.
Trust me, i have been there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funny Stories Pastors Tell In Church / Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family / "Woman Gives Birth To A Lizard In Port-Harcourt" - Facebook User Claims (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.