Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Banks Are Recruiting Now But..........read THIS! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Banks Are Recruiting Now But..........read THIS! (5802 Views)

We Are Recruiting Call Centre Agents For A Leading Bank In Nigeria / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / Companies That Are Recruiting Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banks Are Recruiting Now But..........read THIS! by donald1010(m): 11:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
I actually took my time today to lots of banks with my CV ,first was FIDELITY BANK at 269c kofo abayomi Str v.I..wen I got their,I was directed to the HR office,I got there and the HR looked at my CV and said the only problem is my age,I'm actually 28yrs but he said they re looking for ppl of highest 26yes old.but he letter considered and collected my CV but only on one condition,he asked if I can work with them as a marketer? I dropped the CV with them and went to ACCESS BANK,ZENITH,GTB,STANBIC IBTC AND UBA..they all told me to go online and apply..Infact one of the stanbic ibtc staff called me and told me the truth that "no bank will ever accept hard copy CV from anyone for employment,that any bank who collect a hard copy CV is only recruiting for marketing vacancies...imediatly I remembered wat the fidelity HR told me..
So my pple go online and drop ur CV.if u don't knw d banks website address,search with Google and wen u find d site,click on CAREERS!
Thanks and all the best!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banks Are Recruiting Now But..........read THIS! by kestolove95(m): 11:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
If I see marketers cum ma shop...I dey pity dem

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Banks Are Recruiting Now But..........read THIS! by menix(m): 11:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
Re u serious dat u don't know this, any bank dat picks hard copy frm u is either contract job or marketing.
Re: Banks Are Recruiting Now But..........read THIS! by menix(m): 12:01am On Jan 31, 2015
kestolove95:
If I see marketers cum ma shop...I dey pity dem

Wow.. Abeg watin u dey sell 4 ur shop cous I wan dey come mk u dey pity mii..

1 Like

Re: Banks Are Recruiting Now But..........read THIS! by jamex93(m): 12:04am On Jan 31, 2015
tanks for the info
Re: Banks Are Recruiting Now But..........read THIS! by kestolove95(m): 12:24am On Jan 31, 2015
menix:

Wow.. Abeg watin u dey sell 4 ur shop cous I wan dey come mk u dey pity mii..
electronic..naso sun go beat dem cum..uba and fcmb bankers...dey cum na..i go dey buy u malt free..givrs nevr lack

11 Likes

Re: Banks Are Recruiting Now But..........read THIS! by menix(m): 12:28am On Jan 31, 2015
kestolove95:
electronic..naso sun go beat dem cum..uba and fcmb bankers...dey cum na..i go dey buy u malt free..givrs nevr lack

As in Cassava malt?
Re: Banks Are Recruiting Now But..........read THIS! by ALAYORMII: 12:49am On Jan 31, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Banks Are Recruiting Now But..........read THIS! by jamex93(m): 12:51am On Jan 31, 2015
who fit help mi wit any bank link so I go drop my c.v
Re: Banks Are Recruiting Now But..........read THIS! by eduxerxes: 3:46am On Jan 31, 2015
jamex93:
who fit help mi wit any bank link so I go drop my c.v
na wa 4 u ooooo...Oga Bros, search them for google na! (E.g. Diamond bank careers)

1 Like

Re: Banks Are Recruiting Now But..........read THIS! by Skywalker5(m): 8:34am On Jan 31, 2015
Age discrimination in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Banks Are Recruiting Now But..........read THIS! by bishopjoe02(m): 9:16am On Jan 31, 2015
bros... marketing in bank get grade. . if u start marketing in a bank as A.B.O or BO.. d pay is great oh... must operations in bank are done by contract staff, except few position like BSM, CO nd other high post. . so getting a full staff job in a bank as a marketer is not bad oh.
Re: Banks Are Recruiting Now But..........read THIS! by acidtalk: 3:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
donald1010:
I actually took my time today to lots of banks with my CV ,first was FIDELITY BANK at 269c kofo abayomi Str v.I..wen I got their,I was directed to the HR office,I got there and the HR looked at my CV and said the only problem is my age,I'm actually 28yrs but he said they re looking for ppl of highest 26yes old.but he letter considered and collected my CV but only on one condition,he asked if I can work with them as a marketer? I dropped the CV with them and went to ACCESS BANK,ZENITH,GTB,STANBIC IBTC AND UBA..they all told me to go online and apply..Infact one of the stanbic ibtc staff called me and told me the truth that "no bank will ever accept hard copy CV from anyone for employment,that any bank who collect a hard copy CV is only recruiting for marketing vacancies...imediatly I remembered wat the fidelity HR told me..
So my pple go online and drop ur CV.if u don't knw d banks website address,search with Google and wen u find d site,click on CAREERS!
My dear brother, I wish you the best in you job hunting.

But truth be told, you absolutely need to work on your written English. One thing is to be unemployed and another is to be unemployable.

All the best once again.
Re: Banks Are Recruiting Now But..........read THIS! by Precious88(f): 3:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
Thanks sweerie for the info God will help us
Re: Banks Are Recruiting Now But..........read THIS! by acidtalk: 4:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
Here is a little secret for you all:

* The fastest post to get promoted to the top in any organization is SALES.

*The fastest position to move from one organization to another is SALES.

* The fastest way of meeting Elites (people that matter in the society is SALES.

* The best position to have time to do your personal running around even while being employed is SALES.

* The job that builds your esteem and confidence is SALES.

* The job that makes you patient and humble always is SALES.

* The job that gives you knowledge on most facet of business and life is SALES.

* The job that gives your financial freedom the most is SALES.

* 95% of Successful businessmen all started as sales representatives.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banks Are Recruiting Now But..........read THIS! by DanielsParker(m): 6:54am On May 12, 2016
donald1010:

pls did u just go to the bank ,I mean fidelity bank ,without any advert? because me,I am looking for job
Re: Banks Are Recruiting Now But..........read THIS! by britbuz(m): 10:03am On May 12, 2016
DanielsParker:

pls did u just go to the bank ,I mean fidelity bank ,without any advert? because me,I am looking for job

I'm I the only one seeing this?

(1) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment At Lead City University For Academic Staff – Apply Now / Philips Consulting Aptitude/knowledge Test Invitation / Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.