Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers (31065 Views)

Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers / I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari / Sambo, First Lady’s Offices Shut As Ministers Shun Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by Hamatrony(m): 9:25am On Jan 31, 2015
tit:
Lagos is a sure banker for PDP!
grin grin grin

Hear ds one, no wonda ur name is "tit" undecided, y nt get ursef a ghana-must-go bag n pack lagos 4 dem

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by Slingkey(m): 9:28am On Jan 31, 2015
Rextayne:
Ok next!!!
Click like for GMB
Click share for GEJ
Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by stigman(m): 9:29am On Jan 31, 2015
Godfullsam:
All the news ministers may only serve for 15 days undecided

So from now to may 29 is 15 days Ode, some mumu even click like and even share as well, I pity some people here, because of rice and 2500 my people no dey think like human again

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by Bugatie(m): 9:32am On Jan 31, 2015
DaBullIT:

You who can't differentiate between copy and paste and real facts typed? Shane on you and FYI nominees according to pdp =appointees we know GEJ lives to bypass the house, assembly when he makes gullible decisions
Your copy and paste sold you out.
The fact is Mr President has nominated his ministers subject to National Assembly's approval in line with his constitutional duties.
You have any problems with that?....go to court!
"Shane on you too"

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by DaBullIT(m): 9:35am On Jan 31, 2015
Bugatie:

Your copy and paste sold you out.
The fact is Mr President has nominated his ministers subject to National Assembly's approval in line with his constitutional duties.
You have any problems with that?....go to court!

Too dormb to see this is A write-up not copy n paste? Why go to court when Buhari will send them off in a bit grin
Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:35am On Jan 31, 2015
bunmioguns:

Hmm.. . OK.. . I will try

But meanwhile

GMB FOR 2015

If you accept that countries are run by policies then you've to stop screaming GMB and peruse through the policies of GEJ and see where Nigeria is now and is going...that way; you will bless GEJ and vote for continuity...

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by free2ryhme: 9:38am On Jan 31, 2015
BokoHaramm:
gremlin, if I pour you water ehn

imbe, how market

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by DaBullIT(m): 9:39am On Jan 31, 2015
pekeyim:

It's okay but just tell your "Incorruptible " Mr Integrity " to produce His Certificate.

It is the Law.
1. My Certificate is with the Military Board.
2. I thought my Certificate was with the Military Board, Here is my WASC Number, my school will make it available, same day some statement of result started flying, Pa Buhari hasn't yet admitted that truly that's His result.
3. My Certificate is with INEC you can go to court, and they are already in court.

U keep saying clueless but Your Man wants to stabilise the. "Oil Price" with what? Decree 47 or 73?

I will fight corruption! But How Baba. Don't ask me I'll make a decree.

Still talking about NEPA in this day and age

SmH!!!

Old habits die hard I still say up never whenever power is restored

Certificate issue you made no point

Records speaks volumes he's saved Nigerian currency once before with laws and smart economic strategy he can do it again obj left naira to dollar at 115 now its 201 that is a bad record
Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by Bugatie(m): 9:41am On Jan 31, 2015
DaBullIT:

Too dormb to see this is A write-up not copy n paste? Why go to court when Buhari will send them off in a bit grin

Dormb abi?
No wonder you thrive in copy and paste
Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by eluquenson(m): 9:42am On Jan 31, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

If you accept that countries are run by policies then you've to stop screaming GMB and peruse through the policies of GEJ and see where Nigeria is now and is going...that way; you will bless GEJ and vote for continuity...
Policies that will cripple the economy where usd is equal to 211naira, economy where masses can't feed nor live a comfortable life. Economy where health sector has been grounded & equipped with substandard machines, economy where education no longer works, economy where the people in the village doesn't know if they have a president, economy where development is as slow as a snail.

It's like some people are blindfolded in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by DaBullIT(m): 9:43am On Jan 31, 2015
patmaine:

shame on u mister. U couldn't even read the post fiammmmm u don do copy and paste...your delusional theory up there.....stop dey take uncle charlii....e ni good for you...

the post said nominate. you don approve and announce...banana slow down(in Bobby valentino voice)
so many dumbos online think before you type, one he-goat accuses me of copy and paste I'm explaining that there's no copy and paste here but you still had to quote me on the same response which Cleary proves it's no copy AND paste
Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by eluquenson(m): 9:46am On Jan 31, 2015
GEJ re appoint failed obanikoro who failed both in the federal as a minister & gubernatorial primary, This our president is a joker.

GEJ till May 29

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by DaBullIT(m): 9:51am On Jan 31, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Are you proud of what you typed here? Anyway, you still have a chance now to improve your reasoning capacity before you jam 40...

Of course I am, the truth hurts, you don't have to cry ok, vote for someone who would make tertiary education free and standard other than the man whose corrupt administration has stolen trillions of naira

Fela would be literally shooting at GEJ if he were alive
Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by citizenY(m): 9:53am On Jan 31, 2015
BokoHaramm:
GEJ knows there is war so he has to fortiify his defences then strike at the center of excellence with Obanikoro the bull

Which bull? The one serially

Raped by Agbaje and Bode George?? The one that could not do for himself in LAGOS what he did Ekiti

FINALLY

#BRINGBACK MAKU.... in the spirit of cooperation with APGA.

Remember hum? The nomad who strayed into APGA?
Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by pekeyim: 9:57am On Jan 31, 2015
DaBullIT:

Records speaks volumes he's saved Nigerian currency once before with laws and smart economic strategy he can do it again obj left naira to dollar at 115 now its 201 that is a bad record

So His Certificate doesn't matter?

About the dollar price, are you aware that the price of a Barrel of crude is 40 smth dollars?

Are u aware that is not just Nigeria bearing the brunt other economies are?

I do not show up "NEPA " or "Never" I'm not a Kid!
Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:59am On Jan 31, 2015
eluquenson:
Policies that will cripple the economy where usd is equal to 211naira, economy where masses can't feed nor live a comfortable life. Economy where health sector has been grounded & equipped with substandard machines, economy where education no longer works, economy where the people in the village doesn't know if they have a president, economy where development is as slow as a snail.

It's like some people are blindfolded in this country.

Sure, people like you are blind not just blindfolded... that's why they see only failure where even non-indigenes see opportunities...I will buy you a register to be recording your negatives...
Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by tuniski: 10:00am On Jan 31, 2015
DaBullIT:

if naira like let it be 300 to dollar, let the naira takes it true value. Currency value doesn't necessarily determine the quality of an economy. In fact, it could even be strategic and worthy for currency to be weak against the dollar! Wake up bro GEJ till 2019 aint no stopping!
Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 31, 2015
DaBullIT:
I was just reading an article on how Obanikoro pressured Jonathan to approve list of ministers , the list was gathered in a day , approved the same day and Ministers announced, it shows how steeewpyd GEJ is , easily manipulated and has no plans , Obanikoro tried to rig election in Osun, he commandeered several units of touts and thugs , until osun people chased him away

No due process followed
Bad reputation not a deterrent
He promised not to contest second term, Now he is
HE prmised to provide Jobs, instead he provided interview that killed graduates
Nothing GEJ promised has manifested so far
So if he says he'll concede the election if he looses , we know its a big fat lie

All GEJ cares about is winning and he's won already ,

HE won free ticket to Otuoke grin grin

Less 15 days left, Go get your PVC, keep it very safe , don't keep it on you when you are going out for fun or party ,

When its election day , don't be scared to exercise your rights as a citizen, troop out

GET TO THE POLLING CENTRE AND THUMBPRINT ON APC , the party with the broom to sweep away all corrupt elements, poverty , failures and cluelessness, This is our chance VOTE GMB otherwise GEJ will torment us all

Right till the last paragraph.... Please Nigerians, do not go to the polling centre and thumbprint on APC or PDP, but vote for transparent and intelligent individuals who are willing to make a positive change, people who are bent on taking this country to the next level, irrespective of their party.

DO NOT VOTE FOR PARTY! Party is not gonna lead this country. Tinibu and Fashola were all products of the same party, but the latter's contributions clearly stood out. He who has ears let him hear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by eluquenson(m): 10:04am On Jan 31, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Sure, people like you are blind not just blindfolded... that's why they see only failure where even non-indigenes see opportunities...I will buy you a register to be recording your negatives...
Wake up from your slumber, GEJ did absolutely nothing to develop this country but rather squandered all the monies in reserve.

Next joke pls grin
Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by DaBullIT(m): 10:05am On Jan 31, 2015
Bugatie:

Dormb abi?
No wonder you thrive in copy and paste

You see? I was right! you are as clueless as they come , nairaland spell/insulting words-check arrests words and changes them

Try to type stewpyd, dormb, arbowki in the right spelling and see what happens

Mùmú Nigeria Limited under the umbrella of shame and corruption and clulessness you all have no idea
Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:08am On Jan 31, 2015
DaBullIT:

Of course I am, the truth hurts, you don't have to cry ok, vote for someone who would make tertiary education free and standard other than the man whose corrupt administration has stolen trillions of naira

Fela would be literally shooting at GEJ if he were alive

Hmm...truth which truth? Anyway, lie down and wait for freebies...lazy bone!!!...Why didn't your state governor make education free for you in your state? Why not start with him atleast he's closer to you...
Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by DaBullIT(m): 10:08am On Jan 31, 2015
tuniski:

if naira like let it be 300 to dollar, let the naira takes it true value.

Currency value doesn't necessarily determine the quality of an economy

See person pikin. Chai clulessness na disease o
Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by Bugatie(m): 10:11am On Jan 31, 2015
DaBullIT:

You see? I was right! you are as clueless as they come , nairaland spell/insulting words-check arrests words and changes them

Try to type stewpyd, dormb, arbowki in the right spelling and see what happens

Mùmú Nigeria Limited under the umbrella of shame and corruption and clulessness you all have no idea

I won't try using any of those words on you just to make my point so no need typing them.
Make your point with civility and stop disgracing same party you try so much to promote
Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by DaBullIT(m): 10:16am On Jan 31, 2015
pekeyim:

So His Certificate doesn't matter?

About the dollar price, are you aware that the price of a Barrel of crude is 40 smth dollars?

Are u aware that is not just Nigeria bearing the brunt other economies are?

I do not show up "NEPA " or "Never" I'm not a Kid!

I didn't say it doesn't matter, I said you made no point, certificate issue is being resolved

Yes, not only Nigeria and that begs 2 questions

¡ Why are we still buying at ~90
¡¡ what happened to foreign reserve that was left and was supposed to used to support our economy?

I never " I shout" I said "I always say" up nepa, it's old habit, we the old generation say it even this generation's kids say it too, so does my grand mum saying or shouting up nepa especially if you didn't have light for a week does not make you a kid

It makes you a Nigerian shocked
Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:17am On Jan 31, 2015
eluquenson:
Wake up from your slumber, GEJ did absolutely nothing to develop this country but rather squandered all the monies in reserve.

Next joke pls grin

Next joke is that you will be used as a practical example of a man without dream, focus or ambition to younger folks. A man Who saw failure where others see success. Who saw obstacles where others see opportunities. Who complained about all except himself while others were succeeding....Who never saw good in others...Who was blind to good news and development...
Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by DaBullIT(m): 10:19am On Jan 31, 2015
Bugatie:

I won't try using any of those words on you just to make my point so no need typing them.
Make your point with civility and stop disgracing same party you try so much to promote

Don't come here and form holy uriel for me here joor, you tried to use me clean yansh and I cleared you the matter, you tried to make me look like I can't spell and I showed you how unreasonable you are,

Shikena I can't shout move along no tomtom or chewing gum here
Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by DaBullIT(m): 10:23am On Jan 31, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Hmm...truth which truth? Anyway, lie down and wait for freebies...lazy bone!!!...Why didn't your state governor make education free for you in your state? Why not start with him atleast he's closer to you...

I'm not waiting for freebies, I am past that, I wasn't talking about me I was talking about future generations, your fathers and their fathers before them failed to secure your future by being selfish is why Nigeria is its mess today, look ahead not how much you can make sharp sharp

For the record education, mobile tablets, uniforms, food, even sandals are free for primary_secondary school Students in Osun state
Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by datribune: 10:27am On Jan 31, 2015
Just when u think he couldn't get more clueless, dis guy will disappoint u. So he sees d very important job of a minister as just merely compensation 4 a failed gubernatorial ambition & job 4 d boys. smh
Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 31, 2015
When ur boss gives you a list of people he wants to pass the company's, job interview,for u to approve, do you turn it down
Bugatie:

Bla bla bla...
Report says nominate and you are here saying approved without due process.
For your info, it's the National Assembly that approve ministerial nominees.
Just read and comprehend before doing your copy and paste out of hatred for Mr President!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 31, 2015
agog:
It is very clear GEJ isn't in charge at all, he lack political will to stand firm and be effective at his job. Sycophants all around him keep dictating to him. Why nominate Obanikoro again when he willingly resign from same position to context governorship primary? Is this the agreement that made Koro to drop his charges against Agbaje?

Change will come exactly 15 days from now. On Valentine's day Nigerians will show their love for the People's General with their PVC at the polling booth. We shall wait behind and ensure that our votes count.

SAI FEBUHARI/OSINBAJO! !
FAILBUHARI YOU MEAN!!
Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by onyiloyi(m): 10:32am On Jan 31, 2015
Godfullsam:
All the news ministers may only serve for 15 days undecided
haha bros! Na so u hate PDP? Na may 29 Dem go comot o, 15th. Feb no be handing over na
Re: Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers by eluquenson(m): 10:32am On Jan 31, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Next joke is that you will be used as a practical example of a man without dream, focus or ambition to younger folks. A man Who saw failure where others see success. Who saw obstacles where others see opportunities. Who complained about all except himself while others were succeeding....Who never saw good in others...Who was blind to good news and development...
You got it wrong dude, am a successful young lad, so go back to bed sleeping mofo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo To Buhari: I'm Your Boss, I Won’t Stop Criticising You / Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 / Bandits Kidnap Teachers, Students In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.