Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Nkiru Sylvanus Says She Is Not Married - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkiru Sylvanus Says She Is Not Married (34625 Views)

Nkiru Sylvanus' Hot New Look / Nkiru Sylvanus Celebrates Her Birthday / Nkiru Sylvanus Congratulates Buhari, Dazzles In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Says She Is Not Married by Tobilastik(m): 3:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
notoriousbabe:
virgin?dis one virgin?in that case my mama na virgina. You no see as she set the thing up for boys?omo preek we don enter dat babe toto,go don dey countless,big,small,long,short,black and brown,I dey even suspect say you too go don browse the thing grin

lol..... no beef d gurl ooo
sha make sure u try dht position with your gurl dz nyt *wink*
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Says She Is Not Married by axortedbabe(f): 3:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
Jenams:
flexin babe. Na best I dey do here too. Happy weekend
no wahala ride on,bt dey do am responsibly o..
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Says She Is Not Married by M4gunners: 3:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
pretydiva:
Even at dat,she would ve answered nicely or simply tell dem she's not in d mood 2 b interviewed.
Hmmm if you say so
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Says She Is Not Married by M4gunners: 3:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
notoriousbabe:
for eveli lumoul there is an erement of tluth
Maybe you are one of the rumour mongers.
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Says She Is Not Married by manny4life(m): 4:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
Nigerians and emotions go hand in hand... What is rude about her answer?
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Says She Is Not Married by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
axortedbabe:
no wahala ride on,bt dey do am responsibly o..
no kwams! Cheers
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Says She Is Not Married by freecocoa(f): 4:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
Mgbeke feeling funky, answer simple questions with class, you no fit, what then are you feeling fly about? Mschew.

Btw, who conducts/ grants an interview via bbm chat? undecided
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Says She Is Not Married by freecocoa(f): 4:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
manny4life:
Nigerians and emotions go hand in hand... What is rude about her answer?
It's very unrefined of her, to tell her interviewer, to call someone else and ask them about a question thrown at her, I could totally see the beef with Oge from her response.
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Says She Is Not Married by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
I rather remain single than marry her... cheesy na scam ooooo cool cool shocked I go chop her money run...
yemsblog:
Nkiru Sylvanus is one of the Nollywood divas that have not escaped the controversy hammer in their career.

It came as a surprise and shock to many when the news broke late last year that the light-skinned actress was allegedly getting married to Oge Okoye’s former husband.

But in a blackberry messenger chat with Saturday Beats recently, the actress chose to be evasive concerning the news but said, “I am not married.”

When reminded that the news in town was that she was getting married, the actress said, “Every single woman is about to get married.”

When asked if she was getting married to Oge Okoye’s ex, Nkiru said, “Call Oge and ask her.”

http://www.punchng.com/entertainment/saturday-beats/im-not-married-nkiru-sylvanus/
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Says She Is Not Married by graciella(f): 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
yemsblog:
Nkiru Sylvanus is one of the Nollywood divas that have not escaped the controversy hammer in their career.

It came as a surprise and shock to many when the news broke late last year that the light-skinned actress was allegedly getting married to Oge Okoye’s former husband.

But in a blackberry messenger chat with Saturday Beats recently, the actress chose to be evasive concerning the news but said, “I am not married.”

When reminded that the news in town was that she was getting married, the actress said, “Every single woman is about to get married.”

When asked if she was getting married to Oge Okoye’s ex, Nkiru said, “Call Oge and ask her.”

http://www.punchng.com/entertainment/saturday-beats/im-not-married-nkiru-sylvanus/

Simple and straight answer. Thumbs up Nkiru
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Says She Is Not Married by grandlexuz(m): 4:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
pretydiva:
Even at dat,she would ve answered nicely or simply tell dem she's not in d mood 2 b interviewed.

Why Nkiru e response di over pain you so? Me saw nothing rude! Journalists dem na pong nose people and always get what they deserve. Journalists have never been known to be polite. They fit make even Mr Ibu vex..
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Says She Is Not Married by Missmossy(f): 4:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
Hehehe cool grin
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Says She Is Not Married by fredoooooo: 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
freecocoa:
Mgbeke feeling funky, answer simple questions with class, you no fit, what then are you feeling fly about? Mschew.

Btw, who conducts/ grants an interview via bbm chat? undecided

shocked shocked shocked shocked ghost !!!!
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Says She Is Not Married by freecocoa(f): 5:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
fredoooooo:

shocked shocked shocked shocked ghost !!!!
Lol grin

Happy new year jor, shey y'all forgot about me.cry
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Says She Is Not Married by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
galaxy52:
Proper Nigerian answer

In other words, you also possess this trait of responding to questions with rudity?
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Says She Is Not Married by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
axortedbabe:
Mtchew...
Sleep jst dey catch me since i finish this amarula..

Where am?
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Says She Is Not Married by fredoooooo: 5:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
freecocoa:
Lol grin

Happy new year jor, shey y'all forgot about me.cry

happy new year , forget you ke .. that is Impossicant, ko possible .
how are you ? ... pm me jare
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Says She Is Not Married by manny4life(m): 5:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
freecocoa:
It's very unrefined of her, to tell her interviewer, to call someone else and ask them about a question thrown at her, I could totally see the beef with Oge from her response.

Unrefined ke? Is that the rude part? Nigerians and emotions... Biko leave her alone jare grin
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Says She Is Not Married by freecocoa(f): 5:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
fredoooooo:

happy new year , forget you ke .. that is Impossicant, ko possible .
how are you ? ... pm me jare
Will do.wink
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Says She Is Not Married by creepsyme(f): 5:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
pretydiva:
She lacks manner of approach
Wait until wen u are a celebrity u will be nice to the media.
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Says She Is Not Married by galaxy52(f): 6:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
RedBenson:

In other words, you also possess this trait of responding to questions with rudity?
there is no rudity in what she said,she just didn't say what the media was expecting to hear,simple!
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Says She Is Not Married by axortedbabe(f): 6:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
RedBenson:

Where am?
where wetin
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Says She Is Not Married by Nickizoe(f): 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
They isnt any thing wrong wid d answer' dat depends on ur undastanding..
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Says She Is Not Married by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
axortedbabe:
where wetin

Dat tin wey u take wey dey make u feel sleepy?
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Says She Is Not Married by freecocoa(f): 6:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
manny4life:

Unrefined ke? Is that the rude part? Nigerians and emotions... Biko leave her alone jare grin
You sure know her reply, is typical of a 'bush girl', you just dey crush on her. cheesy
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Says She Is Not Married by notoriousbabe: 7:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
M4gunners:
Maybe you are one of the rumour mongers.
you taught me
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Says She Is Not Married by Roum(m): 8:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
pretydiva:
She lacks manner of approach
datz substantially true..... very insolent
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Says She Is Not Married by wildikeman(m): 1:43am On Feb 01, 2015
Wish she had used her igbo accent! "Callu her and rask her"
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Says She Is Not Married by darlenese(f): 7:11am On Feb 01, 2015
Her responds shows that the story is true!

N now my question is ;

Why husband dey hard una sef, huh! Nigerian celebs are always getting married to other people's husband's.

Chaii
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Says She Is Not Married by chucky234(m): 11:24am On Feb 01, 2015
pretydiva:
saw nuffin rude in d questions she was asked
Everything was rude with the questions especially the medium through which they were asked, she gave just the PERFECT answers to the imperfect questions.
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Says She Is Not Married by chucky234(m): 11:32am On Feb 01, 2015
Bossforeva:
[size=28pt]With this response, then i guess It is this kind of people that Adams Oshiomole should have said to their faces "Go and Die" and not the Widow.
Is she Older than any Journalist that works with Punch ?
[/size]
She gave them just the perfect answers, journalists should learn to mind their businesses and stop prying into people's private lives, her response got nothing to do with age.
Re: Nkiru Sylvanus Says She Is Not Married by Okeikpu(m): 11:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
pretydiva:
lolzzz..funny u
Hi sweetie (⌒▽⌒)so u don't believe wt God allthing's r possiblitto Something keeps telling u r the one am..... Pls don't scare me away (´・_・`)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak / Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ / Photos Of Olamide, Flavour And Harrysong In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.