Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

What Should I Do If My Phone Does Not Power On Or Keeps Switching Off On Its Own - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Should I Do If My Phone Does Not Power On Or Keeps Switching Off On Its Own (26708 Views)

Which Android Phone Does Donald Trump Use? / Is Glo Switching Off Their Network Intentionally / How To Fix Your BB From Switching Off By Itself(mainly CURVE USERS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Do If My Phone Does Not Power On Or Keeps Switching Off On Its Own by fashoo2010(m): 8:35am On Dec 02, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Fashoo2010, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
OK.... I stayed in badagry in lagos. Pls is it also possible for me to take it to ur service center and collect it back the same day
Re: What Should I Do If My Phone Does Not Power On Or Keeps Switching Off On Its Own by Carlcaresophia: 10:47am On Dec 02, 2015
fashoo2010:
OK.... I stayed in badagry in lagos. Pls is it also possible for me to take it to ur service center and collect it back the same day
About repair time you need to counsel with local Carlcare Service Center directly. Below please find contact information of our service center in Lagos. You can choose the one nearest to you, our colleagues there will try to help you with it. Thank you!
1st Floor, No.77 Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +23480022752273/08138615848
2nd Floor, Digital Square, No.20 Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +2349036003533
No 55,kofo, abayomi avenue, apapa, Lagos State, Nigeria +2348091339530
Ground and 1st Floor, No.1205 Ahmodu Ojikutu Street, off Bishop Oluwole Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria +2348066153123/9039209279
Re: What Should I Do If My Phone Does Not Power On Or Keeps Switching Off On Its Own by cjudy(m): 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
take it to any native doctor in ibuku. lol just joking o. locate d nearest carlcare
Re: What Should I Do If My Phone Does Not Power On Or Keeps Switching Off On Its Own by Tocsinebab(m): 6:56am On Dec 07, 2015
sadmornin,pls guys i really nid ur helpoo.wen i charge my infinix hot note at night to 100%,so wen i wakeup it will at d same 100%.now d problem is wen ever is 100% in d nite and i wakes up in d mornin,d battery will be around 87,88,89 percent pls help oo
Re: What Should I Do If My Phone Does Not Power On Or Keeps Switching Off On Its Own by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 21, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! You can try to restore factory settings first, but remember to back up important files. Thank you!

1)I got my Infinix note 2 from Slot Apapa on Saturday , in d pack there was no warranty...

2)I got a device update of 85mb, I've downloaded thrice but after it's done downloading it'll start unzipping but will always say unzip error, re-download..
what does it mean?
what should I do?
what's d update for?
Re: What Should I Do If My Phone Does Not Power On Or Keeps Switching Off On Its Own by Carlcaresophia: 11:12am On Dec 21, 2015
ChykePryor:

1)I got my Infinix note 2 from Slot Apapa on Saturday , in d pack there was no warranty...

2)I got a device update of 85mb, I've downloaded thrice but after it's done downloading it'll start unzipping but will always say unzip error, re-download..
what does it mean?
what should I do?
what's d update for?
Re: What Should I Do If My Phone Does Not Power On Or Keeps Switching Off On Its Own by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 21, 2015
[quote author=Carlcaresophia post=41203576][/quote] ??
Re: What Should I Do If My Phone Does Not Power On Or Keeps Switching Off On Its Own by Carlcaresophia: 6:35am On Dec 22, 2015
ChykePryor:

what does it mean?
what should I do?
what's d update for?
Hi Chykepryor, about the warranty you can try to counsel with the slot where you bought the phone. About the update, it is system update that to overcome bugs of original version or add new software. It is not compulsive to update. To update, you can try to download it at place where internet is strong. If you failed to update, you can try to take your phone, along with receipt, to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with it. Are you stay in Apapa? If yes, below please find contact information of our Apapa Carlcare Service Center. Thank you!
No 55,kofo, abayomi avenue, apapa, Lagos State, Nigeria +2348091339530

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do If My Phone Does Not Power On Or Keeps Switching Off On Its Own by kachibest: 10:54am On Dec 30, 2015
Pls I av bin trying to reach all the carlcare service number but they re switched off.....pls how much does ot cost to fix tecno N9 screen dat is blank.
Re: What Should I Do If My Phone Does Not Power On Or Keeps Switching Off On Its Own by Xhaka(m): 6:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
kachibest:
Pls I av bin trying to reach all the carlcare service number but they re switched off.....pls how much does ot cost to fix tecno N9 screen dat is blank.
Maybe you should just visit them
They'll attend to you on time
Re: What Should I Do If My Phone Does Not Power On Or Keeps Switching Off On Its Own by Donjowebs(m): 7:59am On Dec 31, 2015
I unknowingly updated a rooted Infinix Hot, now I think it's bricked cos it powers on but can't assess anything.
Re: What Should I Do If My Phone Does Not Power On Or Keeps Switching Off On Its Own by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 31, 2015
Whizpeter:

The last time I checked, Tecno, Infinix or Itel does not support OTA updates
So can you explain that point 5?
o boy den d last tym u checked must have been 2013
Re: What Should I Do If My Phone Does Not Power On Or Keeps Switching Off On Its Own by Whizpeter(m): 6:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
davthom:
o boy den d last tym u checked must have been 2013

Bro, I wanted to ignore you, but I reasoned that if I did, you'd keep dwelling in ya ignorance..

Did you see the date I made that post? 31st January, 2015!

Now kindly tell which of those three brand of phones had OTA by that time?

IGNORAMUS!
Re: What Should I Do If My Phone Does Not Power On Or Keeps Switching Off On Its Own by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
Whizpeter:

Bro, I wanted to ignore you, but I reasoned that if I did, you'd keep dwelling in ya ignorance..

Did you see the date I made that post? 31st January, 2015!

Now kindly tell which of those three brand of phones had OTA by that time?

IGNORAMUS!
dude all i said was in response to ur comment about ota updates on tecno and infinix .i have seen an infinix hot note 1gb ram with lollipop otaupdate at carlcare wen i went to fix my phone.i know wen i used d original zero i used to get ota for bug fixes and i have seen on threads were people have talked about ota bug fixes for their camon c8 and rumors of a marshmallow update .besides dude the insult was totally unnecessary,if u wantwd to make a point u could have done so without insults
Re: What Should I Do If My Phone Does Not Power On Or Keeps Switching Off On Its Own by Carlcaresophia: 11:11am On Jan 05, 2016
kachibest:
Hi Kachibest, we are sorry about it. We do not work during public holiday. Please call during our working time, so that we can service you better. BTW, working time of Carlcare Service Centers in Nigeria is as following: weekday 9-17:30. Weekend: almost every Saturday, from 9-14:30, but we do not work on the last Saturday of each month. Thank you!
Re: What Should I Do If My Phone Does Not Power On Or Keeps Switching Off On Its Own by noirsangre(m): 9:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
Whizpeter:

The last time I checked, Tecno, Infinix or Itel does not support OTA updates
So can you explain that point 5?
That's no longer true. Infinix now provides OTA updates for its devices.
http://crunchng.com/how-to-update-your-infinix-hot-2-to-android-marshmallow/
Re: What Should I Do If My Phone Does Not Power On Or Keeps Switching Off On Its Own by mrfoxx(m): 8:47pm On Apr 05, 2016
please, my Phone "Brand= bryte one" suddenly start discharging battery at an alarming and disturbing manner that even when fully charged, it becomes 10% in less than 6 minutes.

Problem occurred after the touchpad was removed to be replaced and the phone had to stay on for almost 3weeks

Please what could be wrong,
secondly do you have any office in Niger state where I could get it fixed?
if yes, I'll need an address and phone number ELSE
I'll need the address of your closest office around my location
this is really Urgent...

please quote me with the preferred details

Thanks
Re: What Should I Do If My Phone Does Not Power On Or Keeps Switching Off On Its Own by mrfoxx(m): 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hi Kachibest, we are sorry about it. We do not work during public holiday. Please call during our working time, so that we can service you better. BTW, working time of Carlcare Service Centers in Nigeria is as following: weekday 9-17:30. Weekend: almost every Saturday, from 9-14:30, but we do not work on the last Saturday of each month. Thank you!

please, my Phone "Brand= bryte one" suddenly start discharging battery at an alarming and disturbing manner that even when fully charged, it becomes 10% in less than 6 minutes.

Problem occurred after the touchpad was removed to be replaced and the phone had to stay on for almost 3weeks

Please what could be wrong,
secondly do you have any office in Niger state where I could get it fixed?
if yes, I'll need an address and phone number ELSE
I'll need the address of your closest office around my location
this is really Urgent...

please quote me with the preferred details

Thanks
Re: What Should I Do If My Phone Does Not Power On Or Keeps Switching Off On Its Own by Vivere: 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2017
Albert247:
My name is ken, A technician@ carlcare service centre opebi lagos, for repairs and technical assist on Tecno,Infinix and Itel mobile phones. Call me or whatsap +2348139609214
My Infinix Hot4 has refused to charge. I started using it in September, even though I got it way before that....but I discovered a few days ago, that the battery drains out quickly. Yesterday, the battery ran down, and till now it has refused to charge! I have tried charging it all day, but it refuses to come on! What do I do? The battery cannot be removed! shocked angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glo Gives Out N35m Benz G-Wagon To Promo Winner (Photos) / 11 Features To Look Out For When Buying Android Phones / Operators Licensed To Run 4G LTE Networks In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.