Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

LOL: A Worth Sharing Political Joke! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LOL: A Worth Sharing Political Joke! (403 Views)

Popular Ngerian Gov Spoted Sharing ‘political Bread’ Ahead Of Upcoming Election / Political Joke Of The Day.....check It Out / Political Joke Of The Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LOL: A Worth Sharing Political Joke! by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 31, 2015
I CAN'T LAUGH ALONE! A plane was about to crash and there were only four parachutes in the plane. Meanwhile there were five people in the plane. The first person was Cristiano Ronaldo and he said: I'm the best footballer, I can't die now". So he took one parachute and left. The second who was Aliko Dangote said: "I'm the richest man in Africa and I'm too young to die". So he took the second parachute and left. The third was Goodluck Jonathan and he said: " I'm the smartest president in the world so I can't die now, my people still need me". So he took one and left. Then it was left with GMBuhari and a little school girl. GMBuhari said to the little girl" take the last one, I'll sacrifice my life for you". The little girl replied no need for that "there are two parachutes left. GMBuhari asked her: "How come?" The little girl replied: Goodluck Jonathan took my school bag" thinking it was a parachute.
Re: LOL: A Worth Sharing Political Joke! by DaBullIT(m): 8:05am On Jan 31, 2015
It's a dry joke although the idea that GEJ is clueless sounds appealing but even with the edits and changes its still as dry as 77 year old woman's peuzy
Re: LOL: A Worth Sharing Political Joke! by 1LRNZH: 8:18am On Jan 31, 2015
This joke is so apt.

It typifies a Selfless GMB and a Clueless GEJ.
Well done OP grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Agbaje Owes Us Four-year Taxes –govt / Iran Offers To Help Nigeria Fight Boko Haram / Let The Voting Start Gej/gmb...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.