Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Doing Importation Business Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Doing Importation Business Online (734 Views)

How I Make N150,000 Monthly Doing Importation Biz In 2017 Using This 5 Tricks / Pics Of An Ogun State Based Babalawo Who Advertises His Business Online Go Viral / Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doing Importation Business Online by damisfem(m): 9:52am On Jan 31, 2015
Thanks for technological advancement which as a result doing business both online and offline have been made very simple and possible and is getting simpler each day. Ordinary, some businesses you will never think of starting one due to huge amount of money it requires. Now, someone can start with little capital. Online importation business which involves importation of goods mostly from USA and China is not an exception.
Online importation is simply buying goods like shoes, bags, shirts, jeans, phones, cars, laptops, electronics, women and men wears, wrist watches, just to mention few using your computer connected to internet and your ATM master card. Yes is very possible is part of the businesses I’m currently doing.
The interesting thing about this business is that anyone can venture into it. Unlike other form of businesses you don’t need to register before you can start. Once you have your computer with ATM master card you can start the business and making millions into your bank account.
This business is very lucrative, you buy at lower price direct from the manufacture and sell at higher price. You can import goods such as phones, banks, electronics, watches, shirts and trousers, laptops, phone gadgets, even cars at lower price and sell at higher price. But I will advise you to start with phones and woman wears because such are moving fast in the market now.
As other businesses, online importation has its own challenges and risks. If you ignore the business as a result of that, then you are throwing away vital information that can change your life for good. People who are afraid to take risk remain in the same position and condition year in and out.
One of the big challenges you will face is buying fake product from wrong sites, I faced it when I newly start. But as a result of the strong passion I have for the business I overcame it. Thank God, I have access to genuine sites where I buy quality product at lower price.
Buying goods online is a lucrative business many sharp guys are already doing either on a part time or full time bases. You too can join us, and start our own importation business today.
Honestly, you don’t need large sum of money to start this business. I know a guy who bought the information from me and start with just 15,000 naira, now his story has changed, he is now importing in bigger way now. It can be your own turn, if only you take action.
Re: Doing Importation Business Online by Tectono: 12:55pm On Feb 06, 2015
For you to be successful in importation business and to avoid being duped by any foreign seller, you must have an adequate knowledge of:
Import operations.
Import management.
Import documentations.
Methods of payment in import business e.g Letter of Credit (L/C)
For more information, check out these links:
http://tectono..com/2014/09/nigeria-business-review-in-conjunction_6.html
http://tectono..com/2014/09/nigeria-business-review-in-conjunction.html

(1) (Reply)

Bill Gates Applauds M-pesa / Pls Help, He Needs Business Advice On How To Suceed As A Startup Biz In Nigeria / Sales Of Crude Oil - Blco Cif Tto Ttt Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.