Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,757 members, 7,798,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

What Do Some Girls Mean By Telling Guys That They Are Of Different Class? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Some Girls Mean By Telling Guys That They Are Of Different Class? (3370 Views)

What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? / 10 Lies Ladies Should Stop Telling Guys / What Do Girls Mean By Gist Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Some Girls Mean By Telling Guys That They Are Of Different Class? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
I notice some ladies have this proud and puffy attitude of downgrading some boys,,what do some girls mean by this dastardly act?
Re: What Do Some Girls Mean By Telling Guys That They Are Of Different Class? by pasqal09: 12:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
They mean that you should look for ur size.

1 Like

Re: What Do Some Girls Mean By Telling Guys That They Are Of Different Class? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
pasqal09:
They mean that you should look for ur size.
well how will they know by looking @ a guy that he is not a son of dangote,,dangotes son may just choose to wear simple clothings to approach a lady,and then she now says " shift u r not my type" ewoooooo
Re: What Do Some Girls Mean By Telling Guys That They Are Of Different Class? by pasqal09: 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
Unibenstudent:
well how will they know by looking @ a guy that he is not a son of dangote,,dangotes son may just choose to wear simple clothings to approach a lady,and then she now says " shift u r not my type" ewoooooo
I don't knw for them, but who did that to you?
Re: What Do Some Girls Mean By Telling Guys That They Are Of Different Class? by Mathematical(f): 12:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
yeah.. grin you can't just hop in a shoe, you'll have taste, brand,color and spec.. plus size.. wink..
Re: What Do Some Girls Mean By Telling Guys That They Are Of Different Class? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
pasqal09:

I don't knw for them, but who did that to you?
brother na secret ohh,,I no want make peeps know say I still dey toast girls ohh,,it happened when I was still in d world bro..
Re: What Do Some Girls Mean By Telling Guys That They Are Of Different Class? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
Mathematical:
yeah.. grin you can't just hop in a shoe, you'll have taste, brand,color and spec.. plus size.. wink..
so you can actually tell a guy that,na wa ohh,,
Re: What Do Some Girls Mean By Telling Guys That They Are Of Different Class? by mirexxx(f): 12:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
who did dis 2 Chris na cheesy
Re: What Do Some Girls Mean By Telling Guys That They Are Of Different Class? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
mirexxx:
who did dis 2 Chris na cheesy
quote where I mentioned that I was d person in question?
Re: What Do Some Girls Mean By Telling Guys That They Are Of Different Class? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
They mean u shld go nd look for cheaper kitty-cats
Re: What Do Some Girls Mean By Telling Guys That They Are Of Different Class? by mirexxx(f): 12:23pm On Jan 31, 2015
Unibenstudent:
quote where I mentioned that I was d person in question?
is it now a crime 2 joke 4get it jare

smiley smiley
Re: What Do Some Girls Mean By Telling Guys That They Are Of Different Class? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
mirexxx:
is it now a crime 2 joke 4get it jare

smiley smiley
ait,have a nice day.
Re: What Do Some Girls Mean By Telling Guys That They Are Of Different Class? by snowhyt(f): 12:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
naah, i cnt tell a guy 2 his face dat he is nt my class; my actions wld speak 4 me
Re: What Do Some Girls Mean By Telling Guys That They Are Of Different Class? by Mathematical(f): 12:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
Unibenstudent:
so you can actually tell a guy that,na wa ohh,,

NAH. I don't look down on anybody..regardless of how silly and coward some guys might be,and if they're getting too edgy I just hint them with body language. kiss
Re: What Do Some Girls Mean By Telling Guys That They Are Of Different Class? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
Mathematical:

NAH. I don't look down on anybody..regardless of how silly and coward some guys might be,and if they're getting too edgy I just hint them with body language. kiss
ok sha,,that means all ladies are guilty of claSsifying guys.
Re: What Do Some Girls Mean By Telling Guys That They Are Of Different Class? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 31, 2015
snowhyt:
naah, i cnt tell a guy 2 his face dat he is nt my class; my actions wld speak 4 me
hmmm okies so how do u know that a guy is not ur class?
Re: What Do Some Girls Mean By Telling Guys That They Are Of Different Class? by Mathematical(f): 12:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
Unibenstudent:
ok sha,,that means all ladies are guilty of claSsifying guys.

Don't twist up my piece.. not all ladies mahn.. ion do it.. and you know how silly some guys go and make you just have to create a space. And if by such doing you generalised that as classifying..
Re: What Do Some Girls Mean By Telling Guys That They Are Of Different Class? by Pdizzle(m): 12:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
Shoe get size
Re: What Do Some Girls Mean By Telling Guys That They Are Of Different Class? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
Mathematical:

Don't twist up my piece.. not all ladies mahn.. ion do it.. and you know how silly some guys go and make you just have create a space. And if by such doing you generalised that as classifying..
okies so that means u do it as a defense mechanism?
Re: What Do Some Girls Mean By Telling Guys That They Are Of Different Class? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
if a lady say that to you don't feel bad, appreciate her.

cos it means :

"guy am a gold digger and i see there is nothing to dig out of your pocket. you can't take care of me now or ever."

RUN!!! and don't try to impress.

to be quoted otherwise is allowed

my piece
Re: What Do Some Girls Mean By Telling Guys That They Are Of Different Class? by ireneony(f): 12:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
Unibenstudent you nor de tire....
You are not the only heart broken guy out there
Re: What Do Some Girls Mean By Telling Guys That They Are Of Different Class? by snowhyt(f): 12:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
Unibenstudent:
hmmm okies so how do u know that a guy is not ur class?
his dressing, d way he speaks and hw he constructs his english... If he lyks he shld b Dangote's son, once his english has flaws den he is certainly nt my class
Re: What Do Some Girls Mean By Telling Guys That They Are Of Different Class? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

cos it means :

"guy am a gold digger and i see there is nothing to dig out of your pocket. you can't take care of me now or ever."

my piece
na wa oh,,this is a serious suggestion,,u may be right sha.
Re: What Do Some Girls Mean By Telling Guys That They Are Of Different Class? by Mathematical(f): 12:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
Unibenstudent:
okies so that means u do it as a defense mechanism?
yeah
Re: What Do Some Girls Mean By Telling Guys That They Are Of Different Class? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
ireneony:
Unibenstudent you nor de tire....
You are not the only heart broken guy out there
hmmm,,I have to have a heart first before it can be broken,unfortunately I have only have a flesh disguising as a heart whearas there isn't a heart there.
Re: What Do Some Girls Mean By Telling Guys That They Are Of Different Class? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
Mathematical:
yeah
wow,,another serious revealation rolling in.
Re: What Do Some Girls Mean By Telling Guys That They Are Of Different Class? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
snowhyt:
his dressing, d way he speaks and hw he constructs his english... If he lyks he shld b Dangote's son, once his english has flaws den he is certainly nt my class
hmmm,,that means I stand no chance because I no fit speak proper English ohhh.
Re: What Do Some Girls Mean By Telling Guys That They Are Of Different Class? by snowhyt(f): 12:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

cos it means :

my piece
are u tryin 2 say dat u cn date any James and Sam dat comes ur way even wen deep down inside u knw dat dis dude cnt add any value 2 ur life??
Re: What Do Some Girls Mean By Telling Guys That They Are Of Different Class? by Mathematical(f): 12:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
Unibenstudent:
wow,,another serious revealation rolling in.
shocked
Re: What Do Some Girls Mean By Telling Guys That They Are Of Different Class? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
Unibenstudent:
na wa oh,,this is a serious suggestion,,u may be right sha.
i know what am saying.Guys don't understand and think they are been proud while they are actually warning u.

understanding ladies is something as hard as rock.
Re: What Do Some Girls Mean By Telling Guys That They Are Of Different Class? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
snowhyt:
are u tryin 2 say dat u cn date any James and Sam dat comes ur way even wen deep down inside u knw dat dis dude cnt add any value 2 ur life??
read my post over again, understand it then quote me

have gat no time for shit
Re: What Do Some Girls Mean By Telling Guys That They Are Of Different Class? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
Mathematical:
shocked
shocked why u open mouth like this sha?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Did You Meet Your Gf/bf/spouse? / Guys, Can You Marry This Pretty Lady In Order To Gain USA Greencard??? / How Do You Turn Her Down Without Hurting Her Feelings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.