Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (883754 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Jindu396: 9:50pm On Mar 14, 2017
DirtyGold:

The only problem will be those mad boiz that will be running as if Boko Haram is chasing them thereby reducing the completion time of the first box angry
Otherwise, the normal time set is sufficient to finish well.... more like an endurance race.
abi o but how many times will one run around a field to get 4km
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by DirtyGold: 10:03pm On Mar 14, 2017
Jindu396:
abi o but how many times will one run around a field to get 4km
Round a normal field is 400metres and 1000metres = 1km...... so, 10 times it is.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Jindu396: 10:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
DirtyGold:

Round a normal field is 400metres and 1000metres = 1km...... so, 10 times it is.
I thought as much just to be sure . Please guy my problems is much , my date of birth showed 11th instead of 12th And my department is showing information instead of account and budget. My height is 1.71 but I wrote 1.88 pijay can I be lucky ?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by DirtyGold: 6:49am On Mar 15, 2017
Jindu396:
I thought as much just to be sure . Please guy my problems is much , my date of birth showed 11th instead of 12th And my department is showing information instead of account and budget. My height is 1.71 but I wrote 1.88 pijay can I be lucky ?
Your "problems" are more like "careless" errors.
You should pray that somehow, they are able to bend backwards for you because filling the forms properly is part of the assessment.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by wildchild1: 11:16am On Mar 15, 2017
DirtyGold:

You should pray that somehow, they are able to bend backwards for you because filling the forms properly is part of the assessment.

Exactly
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2017
tenderlaw:
How many people here can run 3Km nonstop? grin grin grin
I can even run 5km non stop just that the speed may be slower than as I began

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Jindu396: 6:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
DirtyGold:

I know I was careless but that was because I don't have a 2:1, but all the same let the will of God be done . When is the list coming out .
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by abdulhamid0(m): 7:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
NurseEze1:

I can even run 5km non stop just that the speed may be slower than as I began
start slow end end fast grin

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by geodemainguy(m): 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
pijay:

Now 4km cos the number of people for interview is higher this year..
How many of u can run 4km in 20min.
0-25min(First Cage. Very fee girls will make it)
25-30min(Second Cage)
30-35minThird Cage)
35- above (Last Cage mostly this cage will b dominated by Females, Try not to b here as a guy)
If I smoke weed, I will finish in 10mins, but without weed, I will finish in 15-18mins.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by buske(m): 11:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
geodemainguy:
If I smoke weed, I will finish in 10mins, but without weed, I will finish in 15-18mins.

Lwkmd

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by chemistry101: 12:53am On Mar 16, 2017
does anybody have NDA parental content form? If u have a screen shot, Pls uPload
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 16, 2017
geodemainguy:

Weed? Na wen d tin make u run speed enter bush with d hope say u still dey lane, dat na wen u go know say matter day ground n eye need to clear.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 2:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
Jindu396:
In this type of competition the slightest tin can disqualify u. Thatz y u need to b accurate wit ya Data. Height and day(Not year of birth ooh) if birth can b spare but dat department u will hv to explain well
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Philadelphia: 3:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
NN.
I am ready by God's grace.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
This is wat ya Eye Test look like. U will read out d alphabet from a distance. If they ask u to use 1 hand and cover 1 eye, pls dont press the eye hard cos u might end up not seeing for 30secs

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 17, 2017
Guys do we Still we have NDA Dss for Navy 9month course?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by idirect(m): 10:01am On Mar 17, 2017
Federal civil service recruitment list is out. Hopefully the naval recruitment list will also be out before the end of the month.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by wildchild1: 10:12am On Mar 17, 2017
idirect:
Federal civil service recruitment list is out. Hopefully the naval recruitment list will also be out before the end of the month.

EFCC too, successful candidates are to report to Kaduna for 6 months training om saturday
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Mrbllymer: 10:14am On Mar 17, 2017
pijay:
This is wat ya Eye Test look like. U will read out d alphabet from a distance. If they ask u to use 1 hand and cover 1 eye, pls dont press the eye hard cos u might end up not seeing for 30secs
thanks for being there for us.. How far is the distance you are to read from where you standing?
Secondly, are we to run the 4km using a field or we are to cover a distance 4km from the camp we would be staying?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 1:47pm On Mar 17, 2017
Mrbllymer:
thanks for being there for us.. How far is the distance you are to read from where you standing?
Secondly, are we to run the 4km using a field or we are to cover a distance 4km from the camp we would be staying?
Normal distance for the eye test is 6metres.
The distance for the race will be on tarred road. Your route will be marked before time and lined with PTI guys. Talleys may be given at different points in the route to avoid the usual naija fashion of cutting corners, so don't even think about it.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Dwhyte(m): 2:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
NN DSSC List finally out...
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Mrbllymer: 2:14pm On Mar 17, 2017
tenderlaw:

The distance for the race will be on tarred road. Your route will be marked before time and lined with PTI guys. Talleys may be given at different points in the route to avoid the usual naija fashion of cutting corners, so don't even think about it.
thanks Sir.. Lol at don't think about it.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Mrbllymer: 2:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
Dwhyte:
Where's the list and when was it released?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by wildchild1: 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2017
Dwhyte:

No give person hypertension oooo, the way i shapaly open NN site ehn grin

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by wildchild1: 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2017
Mrbllymer:
Where's the list and when was it released?

Its a lie jor, dont mind the yeye man grin
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Dwhyte(m): 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
wildchild1:

No give person hypertension oooo, the way i shapaly open NN site ehn grin

Sorry bozz
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Dwhyte(m): 9:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
wildchild1:

Its a lie jor, dont mind the yeye man grin

Na mistake...

Let's keep fingers crossed

Sighted OGA Pijay

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by abdulhamid0(m): 10:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
tenderlaw:

oga tenderlaw & pijay, please keep up the good work........my question is; is the race going to be scored based on time of arrival to the finish point or based on a specific number of people that first reach the finish point. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Paul36: 10:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
Mike November Oscar Paul nnbts 25 b,morning sir,sir am I go to go,i processed.sir how many k/m is endurance run and is it everyday morning and evening or every weekend or every last day of the month
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 11:52pm On Mar 17, 2017
abdulhamid0:
oga tenderlaw & pijay, please keep up the good work........my question is; is the race going to be scored based on time of arrival to the finish point or based on a specific number of people that first reach the finish point. Thanks
The answer to your question is on this very page. Scroll up.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 3:35am On Mar 18, 2017
abdulhamid0:
Osusha:

I am hie!
0-25min(First Cage, Every body in first cage that make this time have the highest mark allocated. After 25min First cage will close and if u come after 25 and b4 30min( datz Second Cage)
30-35min(3rd Cage)
35- above (Last Cage mostly this cage will b dominated by Females, Try not to b here as a guy)
Last cage hv d lowest mark.
There is Sit-up
Press up,
Bumpy. Make sure u do above 50 each to get Excellent.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 3:41am On Mar 18, 2017
Paul36:
Mike November Oscar Paul nnbts 25 b,morning sir,sir am I go to go,i processed.sir how many k/m is endurance run and is it everyday morning and evening or every weekend or every last day of the month
Endurance race in NNBTS aka Akaso is 22km str8 and its done monthly. They might increase it the distance if they want but just prepare ya mind for left left(Race without Ending).
U will cover 8km Everyday as training.

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme