Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,456 members, 7,808,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (884083 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by geodemainguy(m): 11:27am On Apr 26, 2017
Philadelphia:
Whoever has an idea as to when final list would be out should not say so because some people that have been screened out may need information like this to discuss with their godfathers and this would put you at a disadvantage.
Selfish.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 11:44am On Apr 26, 2017
Emyben:

The kind of abstract current affairs they asked me eeh. No be here.. But luckily, i did what i could do

What they asked was broad affairs not current affairs

Like them asking u countries in the horn of Africa
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Philadelphia: 1:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
geodemainguy:
Selfish.
Oya clap for yourself. You've just succeeded in typing rubbish
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Emyben(m): 2:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
Pinkieblue:

What they asked was broad affairs not current affairs

Like them asking u countries in the horn of Africa

How did you know i was asked that. Achaka asked me that in one of his numerous questions oo. Lol
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
Emyben:

How did you know i was asked that. Achaka asked me that in one of his numerous questions oo. Lol

After Fesvit made us talk too much....... U still don't know who Pinkieblue is Ajebutter...... Hope u get this coded message.....
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Emyben(m): 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
Pinkieblue:

After Fesvit made us talk too much....... U still don't know who Pinkieblue is Ajebutter...... Hope u get this coded message.....

Lol, see ajebutter like you giving me her title
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by geodemainguy(m): 3:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
Philadelphia:
Oya clap for yourself. You've just succeeded in typing rubbish
Your own rubbish is more pitiably abysmally dismal. Get some sense and stop being selfish. Que sera sera. You don't need to advise people not to disclose the day that list will be shortlisted, what is yours will definitely be.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by FixNaija(m): 4:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
Its really funny how people still live with this mentality... I had it until I got to NNS Ojo, Lagos when I saw people whose names didn't appear on the site but came via text message. I spoke with a P.A closed to a Rep member and he told me that its always when they are done with interview that NASS and other top govt officials used to be consulted if they have any candidate to include in the final list. Fact is those that merit it will get it and those with CONNECT will also get it. So relax when people ask questions here!!!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Fesvit: 4:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
FixNaija:
Its really funny how people still live with this mentality... I had it until I got to NNS Ojo, Lagos when I saw people whose names didn't appear on the site but came via text message. I spoke with a P.A closed to a Rep member and he told me that its always when they are done with interview that NASS and other top govt officials used to be consulted if they have any candidate to include in the final list. Fact is those that merit it will get it and those with CONNECT will also get it. So relax when people ask questions here!!!

May be the P.A is not aware of what happened at Ojo or he is economical with the truth. After the eviction was shifted from Sunday morning to Monday morning, an officer said while gisting with some guys on Sunday 'you guys that have connection didn't allow us sleep well last night'. At a point he was specific, don't want to say much.

If all with godfather get it and all with merit get it. That means NN will publish 30 per state. How can you explain someone whose name was published and someone who came to Ojo with text message, and both are medically fit but the formal have to go for the later.

Need to say, that the most connected will get it and they are in the majority while few on merit.

May God's will be done!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by salisuabdullahi(m): 5:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
geodemainguy:
Your own rubbish is more pitiably abysmally dismal. Get some sense and stop being selfish. Que sera sera. You don't need to advise people not to disclose the day that list will be shortlisted, what is yours will definitely be.
God bless u and give u this job

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Fesvit: 5:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
NaivatcoEcnirp:

The real truth is the Nigerian system has not been poisoned, Nigeria is poison itself. I am 6ft5 aka 1.95 metres, and I am 23 years old. I can do Numerical Analysis of Business problems with ease, so even with my height am no dummy. Without doing a complete Physical Analytics on the morphology of my legs, I was labelled flat footed. It's not that I don't have people that I can call, but have decided to move on. The Nigerian Navy does not deserve people like me. The most painful thing was finding out I was not even flat footed, to add insult to injury am hearing some people with flat foot are still in camp. There is a God, but Nigeria has been forsaken. I have moved on, but I will never forget how the country treats those deserving.

I wish all those who have gotten this far success, and if it doesn't work out just move on. The only constant thing in life is change.

Bro, when I cried out some say I was crying foul!

Truth be told, the officers in camp especially the medical team did their best and the board did their best too in the selection process but powers from without couldn't allow them. The board President once said 'ours is to do our best in the selection process and submit reports to NHQ for final decision' telling you theirs is not final.

So, these powers made sure their anointed candidates were preserved at the detriment of the best.If I can be confidently certified by a medical personnel before coming to camp ok, I also covered 4km in 20mins atimes 22mins and once covered 8km in 45min confidently. Am also 26years with originals of all my certificates. NN could have opened up and tell me why I was screening out, atlest those with HIV/AIDs, Hapatitis B or C, High BP were called out and counselled but I was not among them.

Then I smell a rat!

But I have moved on, Goodluck to those who will be successful and more blessings ahead of us who were screened out; greater doors are open!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by salisuabdullahi(m): 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
BOJO123:
but I was told that my department would be changed to either logistics or seaman during the board interview.. I applied HRM
these people fire me series of questions
plz what is ur discipline? that want to change department for u
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Fesvit: 5:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
I must appreciate Oga Tenderlaw and Pjay for thier guidance so far. Please keep the good work and may God bless and protect you!

To Sir Aliyu, thank you for always picking your calls and giving me clarifications on issues that were necessary at every stage.

To my successful friends, Philadelphia, Emyben and Pinkiblue camping was fun with you guys may God see you through above all connected chickens! Amen

For those screened out, life have not ended. You can still be the Chairman Senate/house committee on Naval affairs as a Senator/Representative member and the CNS is answerable to you. So be positive!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Emyben(m): 5:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
Actually no path is straight on earth.
I understand all the complaints

And yea, at a point, an officer did complain that the god fathers wouldn't let them sleep.

I think the issue of god fatherism usually come in when the results gets to Abuja.
For all that happened in camp, those officials really tried their best. Its not easy handling files of about 1100 persons in a week.

I don't know how the pain of eviction feels but i must say that the camp officials did their best.
To my other comrades, better chances are coming up.
We only pray to be successful in whatever field we eventually find ourselves.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by HenriFayol(m): 7:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
I get big influence for NHQ but I have made it known to my oga that I want to pursue other things not naval work.

Guys, I can assure you 101% , if you pass all the screening processes.. Start preparing for onne. Don't doubt me. The board has already recommended 5 people per state

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mikedimeji(m): 7:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lol... Can we just go back to our normal business the way we were before the list that invited some of us to Ojo came out. God is the ultimate, even if u merit it and God does not want u in the NN some how u won't get. Understanding of things like this is very Key, all things work together for good. But always have this glued to ur mind, " THE BEST WILL ALWAYS HAPPEN" to the glory of God.
Don't forget it's a year of surprises (Pleasant and beautiful ones).

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 7:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
Fesvit:
I must appreciate Oga Tenderlaw and Pjay for thier guidance so far. Please keep the good work and may God bless and protect you!

To Sir Aliyu, thank you for always picking your calls and giving me clarifications on issues that were necessary at every stage.

To my successful friends, Philadelphia, Emyben and Pinkiblue camping was fun with you guys may God see you through above all connected chickens! Amen

For those screened out, life have not ended. You can still be the Chairman Senate/house committee on Naval affairs as a Senator/Representative member and the CNS is answerable to you. So be positive!

Thanks and miss u too
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mikedimeji(m): 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
HenriFayol:
I get big influence for NHQ but I have made it known to my oga that I want to pursue other things not naval work.

Guys, I can assure you 101% , if you pass all the screening processes.. Start preparing for onne. Don't doubt me. The board has already recommended 5 people per state
Even when the board is yet to conclude the selection process. Lol...
I'm just laughing
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Emyben(m): 8:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
HenriFayol:

No one knows whether he or she passed the screening.
Some states had 12 people left after eviction. I'm sure those ones don't know yet whether they made it or not.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by FixNaija(m): 8:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
Fesvit:

May be the P.A is not aware of what happened at Ojo or he is economical with the truth. After the eviction was shifted from Sunday morning to Monday morning, an officer said while gisting with some guys on Sunday 'you guys that have connection didn't allow us sleep well last night'. At a point he was specific, don't want to say much.

If all with godfather get it and all with merit get it. That means NN will publish 30 per state. How can you explain someone whose name was published and someone who came to Ojo with text message, and both are medically fit but the formal have to go for the later.

Need to say, that the most connected will get it and they are in the majority while few on merit.

May God's will be done!

Bro whenever you see a comment online, try to read and digest it well before commenting on it. What I wrote isn't subject to your approval but the info I got from a very reliable source... If this job is yours, nobody will be able to take it away from you. So chilax!!!
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mikedimeji(m): 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
Emyben:

No one knows whether he or she passed the screening.
Some states had 12 people left after eviction. I'm sure those ones don't know yet whether they made it or not.
Bros board has not even concluded the selection process, so for anyone to be saying the board has already recommended 5 people per state then u ask is there another board in Abuja or the same board still in Ojo
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Emyben(m): 8:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
mikedimeji:

Bros board has not even concluded the selection process, so for anyone to be saying the board has already recommended 5 people per state then u ask is there another board in Abuja or the same board still in Ojo

I believe you bro. They have to conclude at Ojo first before all these Abuja permutations starts taking place
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by HenriFayol(m): 8:07am On Apr 27, 2017
It's not about Abuja. If you did well start preparing ..It's more about merit
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 9:15am On Apr 27, 2017
HenriFayol:
It's not about Abuja. If you did well start preparing ..It's more about merit

Good info......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 9:17am On Apr 27, 2017
HenriFayol:

Is it ojo or Abuja board
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Philadelphia: 12:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
Pinkieblue:

Is it ojo or Abuja board

It's "Ojoja" grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by BOJO123(m): 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
what is the fate of peeps whose department were changed
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by stanisbaratheon: 4:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
BOJO123:
what is the fate of peeps like us whose department was changed to SEAMAN?

You go to the sea and be a man. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Philadelphia: 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
stanisbaratheon:

Someone said seaman na him dey fight militants or pirates for sea oooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by BOJO123(m): 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
Philadelphia:

lol
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by BOJO123(m): 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
stanisbaratheon:

says who?... hahahaha
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by stanisbaratheon: 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
Philadelphia:

That's correct

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.