Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (884066 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 5:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
pijay:

WHich course is Sodiq Abubakar?
Bro, Sadiq is not DSSC. Pls let's leave it at that.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
lolukeyz:
Congrats guys... Am sure alot of you don't know me, but i have been quietly following your updates since oga Tenderlaw and my course mate pjay have been helping out.... Gentlemen, this is the time you have been waiting for, time to feel it.... May God almighty give you all it takes physically and emotionally to pass through this phase if your lives. Trust me, you will live to always remember this period of your entire life. Onward Together....

Boss ur boy is here!!!!
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
pijay:
Get two track down. Wen u are resuming wear 1 and wit Polo and cheap canvas/Sander Cos any cloth u wear that day will b destroy wit mud and dirt from the gate.
Come wit light load cos u will carry ya load on ya head from the gate to ya room(Cabin) while doing funny funny tins.
U will urinate Redish like piss in is first two week but dont b scare its d Civilian chemical coming outta ya body.

@lolukeyz u didn't tell me all dis oh... Chai
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 04, 2017
Wiztonero:
Oga Pijay, I MADE IT!
congratulations bro , you were the first person i who came to my mind as soon as I heard the list was out. success in training
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by BOJO123(m): 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
I really have to commend The selection board for this recruitment process. despite the fact that I didn't make the list.. most people that made it.. got it on Merit.... it wasn't perfect but they really did well this time

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 1:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
BOJO123:
I really have to commend The selection board for this recruitment process. despite the fact that I didn't make the list.. most people that made it.. got it on Merit.... it wasn't perfect but they really did well this time
U don see am now..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by NNAMDIII(m): 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
tenderlaw:
I'm confused as to the origin of this story that I'm a doctor. I wish I was, but I'm not. Just a regular dude.
Good day bro, please i have a question
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 2:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
NNAMDIII:
Good day bro, please i have a question
Kindly go ahead sir.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
congratulations bro , you were the first person i who came to my mind as soon as I heard the list was out. success in training
Thank you sir. God has done it!
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by NNAMDIII(m): 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
tenderlaw:

Kindly go ahead sir.
I was just shortlisted for NDA 69RC, please can surgery scar disqualify me in medicals? This Sunday will make it 7 months
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 1:11am On Jul 05, 2017
NNAMDIII:
I was just shortlisted for NDA 69RC, please can surgery scar disqualify me in medicals? This Sunday will make it 7 months
Depends on the type of surgery.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by NNAMDIII(m): 4:53am On Jul 05, 2017
tenderlaw:

Depends on the type of surgery.
It's inguinal hernia sir

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by salisuabdullahi(m): 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
tenderlaw:
Congrats to the successful guys. Now comes the real deal....Training.
First of all, attune your mind quickly to the job ahead. Psychologically, be prepared. Your resolve will be tested, your endurance stretched. But just remember, your mind fails LONG BEFORE your body. You've made it this far, you'll make it to the end.

Have enough whites. That number given in the prospectus is nothing. Have at least 2 pairs of the white trainers, but keep money to buy more. Try and avoid those flat tennis shoes....jogging long distance with those ones will give you issues really quickly.

Leave your big phones at home...you won't need them, and phones are not allowed. Bring only the one that you're ready to submit at the gate. If you're caught with a phone after you cross that gate, too bad for you.

I would advice to resume on the first day, but don't be the first. Coming late leaves you really confused for a long time.

Bring a hard cover noted to be used when lectures start. Deodorants also useful so that u don't always smell like tatashe. Everybody (men and women) should bring clippers. You will need them almost everyday. But scrape your hair to skin before you resume...I mean real skin.

Come with some money to get few provisions for 3 months, and bring your ATM also.

Bring enough passports to last a long time. I advice you snap it in your skin cut with white T shirt and blue background. Any other passport will soon be useless.

Bring swimming trunks. Those who forget theirs will be made to buy it at camp, at a price you may not like.

Guys, bring shaving sticks. You can be made to shave any stray facial hair even on parade ground, so be prepared.

Bring a small table top alarm clock if you can.

A small bottle of essential balm or agboniki may be useful sometimes. Don't forget your slippers.

Have some small hand towels that u can sacrifice for cleanship...or you may end up using your whites for that. Also bring at least 2 packs of white handkerchiefs. It forms part of your uniform.

Bring small pocket jotters that can enter your pocket. You'll need it.

Bring enough socks that you can always change and keep your feet dry. Then also bring Funbact A cream in case the inevitable foot infection happens.

I'll post more if I remember.
plz can we come with herbal medicine ?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Emyben(m): 7:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
salisuabdullahi:

Hahaha, Salisu the funny bobo

You applied for Herbalist? Hahaha
Lol
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 8:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
salisuabdullahi:
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by NNAMDIII(m): 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
tenderlaw:

undecided undecided undecided
Bro Please I'm waiting, i just want to know so that i won't waste transports and i can start preparing for next year, by then it'll be fully healed
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by veraiyke(m): 7:57am On Jul 06, 2017
NNAMDIII:
Bro Please I'm waiting, i just want to know so that i won't waste transports and i can start preparing for next year, by then it'll be fully healed
Kai this na wetin man don dey dream, hope n pray for n he finally get am n e dey consider to forfeit am. Bro if u made the dssc list then I suppose you passed through medicals in Lag. If they cleared you there I don't see any stopping now. So go do ya training. I don't know if oga tenderlaw n pijay will hold another view
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by NNAMDIII(m): 8:13am On Jul 06, 2017
veraiyke:
Kai this na wetin man don dey dream, hope n pray for n he finally get am n e dey consider to forfeit am. Bro if u made the dssc list then I suppose you passed through medicals in Lag. If they cleared you there I don't see any stopping now. So go do ya training. I don't know if oga tenderlaw n pijay will hold another view
bro it's NDA not DSSC, they've not screened us,we're to report to kd on 29th to face Armed forces selection board

Oga pijay abeg I need ur help
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 8:17am On Jul 06, 2017
NNAMDIII:
bro it's NDA not DSSC, they've not screened us,we're to report to kd on 29th to face Armed forces selection board

Why don't u just go.... The worst that would happen is that they'll screen u out.... It's better u try and fail.... Than regretting later by saying I wish I had gone

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by veraiyke(m): 12:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
NNAMDIII:

Okay why not spend the cash and go see things out yourself
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
Pinkieblue:

Why don't u just go.... The worst that would happen is that they'll screen u out.... It's better u try and fail.... Than regretting later by saying I wish I had gone
That's all that needs to be said. No need wasting more saliva in that topic.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by NNAMDIII(m): 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
Pinkieblue:

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Fesvit: 11:39am On Jul 08, 2017
Emyben:
I bless the Lord my God!
For who am i to be so favoured by him.

I made it.
First attempt, and God and the Navy found me worthy.

Sir pijay, thank you sir!
Sir tenderlaw, I appreciate you sir!

To my other brethrens, Philadelphia, Wiztonero... Congratulations

To my brothers who didn't make it... I pray that you be successful in all ya endeavours. Its not the end.
There is always a light at the end of the tunnel.

Stay blessed!

Congratulations Bro!

To all who made the list.....congrates too!

May God see you guys through and the strengthen you guys!
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by kudos84: 10:02am On Jul 17, 2017
Few lucky ones would start to receive text mssgs as regards training. Goodluck
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by BOJO123(m): 10:45am On Jul 17, 2017
kudos84:
Few lucky ones would start to receive text mssgs as regards training. Goodluck
really
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by kudos84: 1:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
BOJO123:

really
YEA BUT JUST FEW ONES
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Dwhyte(m): 2:10am On Jul 19, 2017
NNAMDIII:
Thanks

Pls NNAMDIII add this digit on WhatsApp, let's talk 08067855206
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by NNAMDIII(m): 8:17am On Jul 19, 2017
Dwhyte:

Pls NNAMDIII add this digit on WhatsApp, let's talk
Sir! Can't we do it here or any other old thread??
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by kudos84: 3:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
You were successful at the NN DSSC 24 Selection Exercise. You are therefore to report to Nigerian Naval College, Onne, Port Harcourt for training. Failure to report on or before 9am on Saturday 22nd July 2017, implies forfeiture of this offer. Wishing you journey mercies. NAVSEC

!!!Please if anyone luckily gets a text like this, he or she should call navsec for confirmation before proceeding for onne. Goodluck!
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by okentic(m): 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
It is well!
Have you gotten ?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by kudos84: 6:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
okentic:
It is well!
Have you gotten ?
sorry am not an applicant, that text was sent to my boy.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Fesvit: 7:35am On Jul 27, 2017
Emyben:
I bless the Lord my God!
For who am i to be so favoured by him.

I made it.
First attempt, and God and the Navy found me worthy.

Sir pijay, thank you sir!
Sir tenderlaw, I appreciate you sir!

To my other brethrens, Philadelphia, Wiztonero... Congratulations

To my brothers who didn't make it... I pray that you be successful in all ya endeavours. Its not the end.
There is always a light at the end of the tunnel.

Stay blessed!

Congratulations bro and others who were destined to be there. May God give you guys the strength and endurance!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.