Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,474 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (883127 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 20, 2018
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Ibrahim099: 2:54pm On Nov 20, 2018
erimakosamuel:

Gbam......lol....you don dey fear ni

Lol... Wat will make someone to tear his yansh like this... No be small thing ooo.. Looll
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by enesi009: 6:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
agongajoseph:
Wish you all success in the apt test when shortlisted.
have u passed out I followed ur trail last year when u made it to onne after shortlisted to resume training dere On May dese year.... Pls we need ur guidance hw was it like?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 20, 2018
enesi009:
have u passed out I followed ur trail last year when u made it to onne after shortlisted to resume training dere On May dese year.... Pls we need ur guidance hw was it like?

So the guy don faint....lol

Na pop n not po......lol
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 10:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
Right from the first day you make up your mind to join the NN, you should start preparing for all the stages. Preparing for GMAT, jogging, etc. You only succeed when opportunity meets preparation.
Those who are counting on a long hiatus between shortlisting and exams will be disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by MorningStar233: 4:13am On Nov 21, 2018
enesi009:

They have not passed out, no bring am out abeg....
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by coolqueen24(f): 6:20am On Nov 21, 2018
Good morning all..pls someone should help me with navy past questions... Here is my mail account..elendumaryjane59@yahoo.com..help a sister..
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by enesi009: 6:20am On Nov 21, 2018
MorningStar233:

They have not passed out, no bring am out abeg....
den how come in dey nairaland dey wish us success or do dey now allow phone in onne
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by enesi009: 6:24am On Nov 21, 2018
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by enesi009: 6:25am On Nov 21, 2018
erimakosamuel:

So the guy don faint....lol

Na pop n not po......lol
I know say no body way no no wetin I mean here Mr corrector
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by enesi009: 6:28am On Nov 21, 2018
coolqueen24:
Good morning all..pls someone should help me with navy past questions...
Here is my mail account..elendumaryjane59@yahoo.com..help a sister..
sister help ur self and get GMAT.... How many time ogar tenderlaw, pijay and so many others go stress dis.... And to remind others watch out 27or28 for list for apt test to come out
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by woswobi(m): 6:49am On Nov 21, 2018
tenderlaw:
Right from the first day you make up your mind to join the NN, you should start preparing for all the stages. Preparing for GMAT, jogging, etc. You only succeed when opportunity meets preparation.
Those who are counting on a long hiatus between shortlisting and exams will be disappointed.

Don’t wait till shortlist is out before you start studying GMAT, don’t wait till the second list before you start jogging 3-4km in the morning, don’t wait till final list before you start preparing yourself for the task ahead mentally, spiritually and physically. Even God has a way of rewarding these things. Time and chance happens to all. It’s not all luck or godfatherism. Some work hard for it and get it.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by woswobi(m): 6:54am On Nov 21, 2018
Exam - 1st December
Selection board - 14th - 22nd December (NNSS, will be on break and available for use this period)
Final list - February ending to resume March. (Every likelihood 26 cadets will pass out with 66RC Midshipmen)

This is a possible way DSSC26 is going to run

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by chiventoline(m): 7:08am On Nov 21, 2018
This are past few

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by chiventoline(m): 7:11am On Nov 21, 2018
I can't upload all its a 24 page past question PDF I just photo shot those 4 if you need price just 2k only 08100945738
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by bb030: 8:41am On Nov 21, 2018
please house did anyone recieve a message from Nigerian navy after filling the form?.i didn't recieve any mail and it's giving me concern.please help a sister out
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by zlatan(m): 8:43am On Nov 21, 2018
woswobi:

Don’t wait till shortlist is out before you start studying GMAT, don’t wait till the second list before you start jogging 3-4km in the morning, don’t wait till final list before you start preparing yourself for the task ahead mentally, spiritually and physically. Even God has a way of rewarding these things. Time and chance happens to all. It’s not all luck or godfatherism. Some work hard for it and get it.
About the 3-4km, pls what's the average time one will be expected to complete it?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by brown06: 8:46am On Nov 21, 2018
Must we sell Everything... Kai... Naija... Let's always help one another.. the best things in the World are Free... For we Rise by Lifting Others.... Add me on Whatsapp.. 07038911095... We give you for Free.... I have all of them...
chiventoline:
I can't upload all its a 24 page past question PDF I just photo shot those 4 if you need price just 2k only 08100945738

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 21, 2018
brown06:
Must we sell Everything... Kai... Naija... Let's always help one another.. the best things in the World are Free... For we Rise by Lifting Others.... Add me on Whatsapp.. 07038911095... We give you for Free.... I have all of them...

Hehehe ...you don spoil the guy market

Better person.....lol
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by woswobi(m): 10:21am On Nov 21, 2018
zlatan:

About the 3-4km, pls what's the average time one will be expected to complete it?

Unlike the army, you just have to complete the race in the navy. Although the time you finish determines your score for that.
There are people who finished in the fourth cage in course 24 and are officers today and come December 15 some that finished 3rd cage in course 25 will hang that pip. Just finish the race.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 21, 2018
woswobi:

Unlike the army, you just have to complete the race in the navy. Although the time you finish determines your score for that.
There are people who finished in the fourth cage in course 24 and are officers today and come December 15 some that finished 3rd cage in course 25 will hang that pip. Just finish the race.

So you mean ,army don't finish the race or what?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by chiventoline(m): 10:55am On Nov 21, 2018
woswobi:

so true just finish that's the point
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 10:59am On Nov 21, 2018
erimakosamuel:

So you mean ,army don't finish the race or what?
In the army they do the gate of heaven style. Once the time is up, they lock the gate. All those outside after that will just pick their bags and go home from there. Only those inside will continue the rest of the screening.
In the Navy it's different. Candidates are grouped according to their time of arrival into 4 or 5 groups. Those in the first group get the highest score, and so on. They then combine these scores with whatever you get from press up sit up etc, and get the total. Those who get the highest will pass.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 21, 2018
tenderlaw:

In the army they do the gate of heaven style. Once the time is up, they lock the gate. All those outside after that will just pick their bags and go home from there. Only those inside will continue the rest of the screening.
In the Navy it's different. Candidates are grouped according to their time of arrival into 4 or 5 groups. Those in the first group get the highest score, and so on. They then combine these scores with whatever you get from press up sit up etc, and get the total. Those who get the highest will pass.

The army own you talked about....is it for SSC or DSSC?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by chiventoline(m): 11:59am On Nov 21, 2018
erimakosamuel:

lol bro its try but its for SSC
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2018
chiventoline:
lol bro its try but its for SSC

I don't get you......
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by tenderlaw(m): 7:46pm On Nov 21, 2018
This is Navy thread mbok.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 21, 2018
tenderlaw:
This is Navy thread mbok.
then you should have not talked about army here ..... Mbok mbok
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by MorningStar233: 8:19pm On Nov 21, 2018
erimakosamuel:
then you should have not talked about army here ..... Mbok mbok

Easy bro, he's an officer just helping us out here

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by woswobi(m): 9:10pm On Nov 21, 2018
erimakosamuel:

Army is Army
RC oo, SSC oo, DSSC oo. Army noni
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by woswobi(m): 9:11pm On Nov 21, 2018
Some of una here need to serve small job
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by IMOGBEMI(m): 10:48pm On Nov 21, 2018
Please Mr tenderlaw, Mr pjay, what will be the materials to take along for this coming exam, this time around?

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.