Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,084 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:33 AM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (879968 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by dave06(f): 6:42am On Jan 10, 2019
agongajoseph:
February 1st is the resumption date for 26...we were told to keep our cabins clean before finally leaving d college.
@mmtukur
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by JezCalMeJay(m): 6:46am On Jan 10, 2019
dave06:

Where did you hear that one?
I was asking to know if the verification is done with or without the publishing
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mmtukur: 8:05am On Jan 10, 2019
dave06:

@mmtukur
Thank you. May list favour us.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by enesi009: 8:27am On Jan 10, 2019
pijay:
Confirmation of certificate going on. Some Officers are currently going to ur schools to confirm ur certificate..
is it not during training dey verify certificate is it b4 publishing names abi dem don change style
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by dave06(f): 9:35am On Jan 10, 2019
enesi009:
is it not during training dey verify certificate is it b4 publishing names abi dem don change style

I guess they don't want to take chances. The earlier, the better.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by JezCalMeJay(m): 11:18am On Jan 10, 2019
enesi009:

Thought as much too
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 10, 2019
enesi009:
during course 25 it was done before training resumed
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by JezCalMeJay(m): 2:02pm On Jan 10, 2019
agongajoseph:

Funny how Nigeria system don't trust themselves. .

How can you enter the tertiary institution without WAEC, yet they verify.
How can you serve without a degree from higher institutions, yet NYSC verify by telling us to carry or original
Navy still have to verify themselves, ..

No trust in Naija undecided
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ugo4u: 2:15pm On Jan 10, 2019
JezCalMeJay:

How can you serve without a degree from higher institutions, yet NYSC verify by telling us to carry or original

Don't you know that some people's degree are withdrawn for one or two issues even after serving? What about foreign graduates, don't you think it is wise to subject their certificate for proper scrutiny putting into cognizance events that have happened in the past. Not all certs presented are genuine, checks are being done even in advanced militaries. It is compulsory, this is to avoid embarrassment in the said organisation in the future.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 10, 2019
JezCalMeJay:

Navy still have to verify themselves, .. Don't worry u won't understand

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2019
JezCalMeJay:

Trust in Naija Hear urself...you are already bringing urself out
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 10, 2019
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by enesi009: 3:26pm On Jan 10, 2019
agongajoseph:
so dere are checking d certificate b4 publishing d list of three man per state....? Mehn if so navy no wan here o angry

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by JezCalMeJay(m): 6:01pm On Jan 10, 2019
agongajoseph:
Trust in Naija Hear urself...you are already bringing urself out
dont get me wrong boss..I was just being optimistic in that statement. .but there should still be something good coming out of these institutions apart from *NO TRUST* anyways, these shows Nigerians are the problems of Nigeria

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by JezCalMeJay(m): 6:03pm On Jan 10, 2019
ugo4u:

Don't you know that some people's degree are withdrawn for one or two issues even after serving? What about foreign graduates, don't you think it is wise to subject their certificate for proper scrutiny putting into cognizance events that have happened in the past. Not all certs presented are genuine, checks are being done even in advanced militaries. It is compulsory, this is to avoid embarrassment in the said organisation in the future.

Nicely said/written boss...I was just thinking out loud

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 8:10am On Jan 11, 2019
JezCalMeJay:

Oga pijay...have they selected the 3 or 4 cadets cause they havent even posted the candidates from the selection board...please explain the statement sir,
For all the people that were recommended by the board. They will go to ur school and check if u hv any case in ur file and they will verify all ur cerficate.
The people that were recommended by the board are those ones that did well in camp.... If ur certificate is fake at this point sorry for u..
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by dave06(f): 8:15am On Jan 11, 2019
pijay:

For all the people that were recommended by the board. They will go to ur school and check if u hv any case in ur file and they will verify all ur cerficate.
The people that were recommended by the board are those ones that did well in camp.... If ur certificate is fake at this point sorry for u..
Ghen ghen grin
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by JezCalMeJay(m): 8:33am On Jan 11, 2019
pijay:

grin grin awon ti fake students grin grin
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by JezCalMeJay(m): 8:35am On Jan 11, 2019
pijay:

And those that over know people grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mmtukur: 10:41am On Jan 11, 2019
Sir Pijay! Pls any update? Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Ibrahim099: 11:29am On Jan 11, 2019
Someones that have case in their file and their school will graduate them??.. Nawa oo.. I don't get this
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by dave06(f): 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2019
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Tomorimayowa: 8:52am On Jan 12, 2019
Please I graduated with a B.Sc in guidance and counselling. How useful am I in the Nigerian navy. Please I need to know
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Tomorimayowa: 8:53am On Jan 12, 2019
Tomorimayowa:
Please I graduated with a B.Sc in guidance and counselling. How useful am I in the Nigerian navy. Please I need to know

With a leaving cgpa of 3.2
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Diekola24: 3:11pm On Jan 12, 2019
@ sir Tenderlaw, Sir pijay, officer agonga and others, kudos to you all for all the enlightenment. Here are my questions
1. 2 candidates were selected during Dssc23, while 3 candidates were selected for dssc24 and dssc25 respectively. Considering the numbers of candidates invited to face the selection board (16 candidates/ state) for dssc26, do u think up to three candidates will be selected this time around
2. Officer Agonga made mention of febuary 1st as the likely resumption date for the incoming cadets, I believe there is no smoke without a fire, what can you say about this. Ur input is highly needed here.
3. Looking through the previous trend dssc25, sir pijay6 was so helpful in given the breakdown of slots available in each department, pls we do appreciate if we can also get something like this
4. I rep hydrography, were hydrographer picked during dssc25.
Lastly, to all aspiring cadet with strong connect nd source (lols) pls we will appreciate any update from you
Peace
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mmtukur: 9:39pm On Jan 12, 2019
Nice one Diekola24! Item 1 raised by you has been ringing in my brain. Sir Pijay/Tenderlaw kindly make an input pls.
Diekola24:
@ sir Tenderlaw, Sir pijay, officer agonga and others, kudos to you all for all the enlightenment. Here are my questions
1. 2 candidates were selected during Dssc23, while 3 candidates were selected for dssc24 and dssc25 respectively. Considering the numbers of candidates invited to face the selection board (16 candidates/ state) for dssc26, do u think up to three candidates will be selected this time around
2. Officer Agonga made mention of febuary 1st as the likely resumption date for the incoming cadets, I believe there is no smoke without a fire, what can you say about this. Ur input is highly needed here.
3. Looking through the previous trend dssc25, sir pijay6 was so helpful in given the breakdown of slots available in each department, pls we do appreciate if we can also get something like this
4. I rep hydrography, were hydrographer picked during dssc25.
Lastly, to all aspiring cadet with strong connect nd source (lols) pls we will appreciate any update from you
Peace
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Roman2345: 4:24pm On Jan 13, 2019
What is meant for you will be yours even if its between 2 mountains. What isnt meant for you will not be yours even if its between your 2 lips.

Relax yourselves. Put a little effort and relax more. I smell a lot of tension and panic. But God knows best�.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by dave06(f): 4:41pm On Jan 13, 2019
Roman2345:
What is meant for you will be yours even if its between 2 mountains. What isnt meant for you will not be yours even if its between your 2 lips.

Relax yourselves. Put a little effort and relax more. I smell a lot of tension and panic. But God knows best�.

Correct sir. We need not stress ourselves about these things, seriously.
Even though the questions asked here are for clarity's sake.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by JezCalMeJay(m): 4:44pm On Jan 13, 2019
Whether we choose or pretend to be calm, everything and everyone will go back to his or her everyday life after the final list comes out...

So tension is allowed at thus level

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by mmtukur: 6:06pm On Jan 13, 2019
Endurance building mode activated even without seeing the final list wink
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by JezCalMeJay(m): 7:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
mmtukur:
Endurance building mode activated even without seeing the final list wink
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Kaybhless: 10:10pm On Jan 13, 2019
Hoping this list will be out late January as proposed...

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme