Stats: 3,148,547 members, 7,801,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (882966 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
esmarcq:
high creatinine in urine

Thanks alot, Sir.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2020
esmarcq:
high creatinine in urine

Did u eat suya a night b4 d test?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by manfarry(m): 7:51pm On Sep 07, 2020
AirmanB:

Bro, were you able to submit your application successfully?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by esmarcq(m): 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2020
AirmanB:

haha, no man, to be honest I wasn't doing rigorous exercises before going for the training, so the stress on the muscles caused this issue, as I have said before start training from this very moment, if you have Weight try to reduce your weight drastically before going there ,work on your legs, you'll need that stamina, let me not say too much

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by esmarcq(m): 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2020
Bifrost:
I don't have NIN, is there an alternative means of ID that can be used? Like Int'l Passport number or BVN?

Can someone answer this pls.
just try to get this NIN before the closing date, it's not compulsory you register this early, because when you make it to Lagos, you are required to come along with your NIN card or printout, go and register to avoid stories that touch
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by esmarcq(m): 8:39pm On Sep 07, 2020
abelwealth:

Mehn..me too am confused o
logistics is what I'll advice you to apply for,I'm not so sure
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Kachi11061998(m): 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2020
Please house those that have successfully registered what are those required document to be uploaded ..
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Bifrost: 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2020
esmarcq:
just try to get this NIN before the closing date, it's not compulsory you register this early, because when you make it to Lagos, you are required to come along with your NIN card or printout, go and register to avoid stories that touch

Okay thanks. I'm currently in Lagos, do they charge to apply fo NIN?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Crazeworld(m): 9:47pm On Sep 07, 2020
Kachi11061998:
Please house those that have successfully registered what are those required document to be uploaded ..

Abeg make una answer

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by german01(m): 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2020
please what about corpers that are collecting their certificate 28 october, any hope for them?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ELJC(m): 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2020
Crazeworld:
Abeg make una answer
Abeg make una ans na
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by woswobi(m): 10:11pm On Sep 07, 2020
esmarcq:
haha, no man, to be honest I wasn't doing rigorous exercises before going for the training, so the stress on the muscles caused this issue, as I have said before start training from this very moment, if you have Weight try to reduce your weight drastically before going there ,work on your legs, you'll need that stamina, let me not say too much

You probably weren’t taking enough water too. Has similar experience during course 25 training so far that kidneys shut down and weren’t producing urine for a couple of days.

Training is not play oo. Be sure before you apply

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 07, 2020
esmarcq:

Woow! Thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 07, 2020
woswobi:

You probably weren’t taking enough water too. Has similar experience during course 25 training so far that kidneys shut down and weren’t producing urine for a couple of days.

Seriously? Dis must be very rigorous... D way u explain makes me think dat it's more rigorous Dan d Army.

How long did it take b4 they gave out uniforms?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by esmarcq(m): 12:28am On Sep 08, 2020
woswobi:

exactly what happened, I don't play with water now, it wasn't a good experience, it won't happen again next time, it's nice they allowed you to continue
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by esmarcq(m): 12:30am On Sep 08, 2020
Bifrost:

Okay thanks. I'm currently in Lagos, do they charge to apply fo NIN?
No, it's free everywhere in Nigeria, but you know the way some people are, they'll require you drop something to make it faster, you get your printout that very day

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by esmarcq(m): 12:44am On Sep 08, 2020
softguy1:

Okay boss I just like the way you are responding to questions.

Concerning the D.P.O for the attestation aspect,must he come from your state or serving as an officer in your State.
to be honest I'm not sure about this, but when I did mine, it wasn't a dpo from my state, because it's the dpo of your immediate environment that should know if you have any crimina record or other stuff

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ELJC(m): 3:03am On Sep 08, 2020
Nawa o, this site is still giving issues
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Blackyyy: 5:11am On Sep 08, 2020
Officers,

Is there any way one can get his certificate from his former institution of learning during this period because schools are yet to open or is notification of result allowed during screening?

Your response will be highly appreciated.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by jelraj(m): 6:50am On Sep 08, 2020
Please I'm still not able to add my tertiary institution while registering. Did anyone here submit his form like that?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Iliyasdass(m): 7:52am On Sep 08, 2020
Kachi11061998:

You need to upload only passport. No documents are needed to be uploaded on the portal but you need some information on the documents like NIN, NYSC discharge number, Waec/Neco exam number + subjects & grades etc to be filled on d reg portal.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Iliyasdass(m): 7:55am On Sep 08, 2020
jelraj:
Please I'm still not able to add my tertiary institution while registering. Did anyone here submit his form like that?

Thats where am stucked too..I didn't submit my application yet but I have saved it .. I will still wait until d issue is being rectify on the portal before I submit..
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by woswobi(m): 8:34am On Sep 08, 2020
Blackyyy:
Officers,

Is there any way one can get his certificate from his former institution of learning during this period because schools are yet to open or is notification of result allowed during screening?

That suffices
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 08, 2020
Pls guys help after filling the form and tried submitting its showing incomplete registration how do i overcome this

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by eitsei(m): 9:13am On Sep 08, 2020
same issue I'm facing it keeps bringing incomplete registration and when I go back to check I realize the information about my tertiary institution did not save
jelraj:

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ELJC(m): 9:48am On Sep 08, 2020
How did those over 2k people register
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by sdeehussayn: 9:52am On Sep 08, 2020
ELJC:
How did those over 2k people register

Most of them did'nt submit due to tertiary institution unable to save.

Note: am 1 of 'em.

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 08, 2020
Blackyyy:
Officers,

You can use ur statement of result n get an attestation letter from ur department.

Secondly, in most schools, essential staffs are on duty. U can make enquires to know if u can get ur certificate
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by villainnotmoobb: 1:22pm On Sep 08, 2020
Has anyone been able to submit?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by villainnotmoobb: 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2020
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Emarc16(m): 2:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
villainnotmoobb:
Has anyone been able to submit?
It keeps saying incomplete...
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Micpopson(m): 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2020
The site is now working properly Good luck guys

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme