Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,853 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:43 AM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (879923 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 12:06am On Mar 26, 2021
olutj:
a reserve via text told to resume 2day
Congrats
Yes text messages are hitting some people telling them to resume too.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 12:06am On Mar 26, 2021
Sigala:
Special appreciation to oga tenderlaw and oga pijay, you guys really helped many of us reach this level and I'm sure many more will come into this navy with your support and help. God bless you bosses
Welcome brother. I made it on this platform and you all know the story. Don’t give up. U can make it.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 12:07am On Mar 26, 2021
Goodluck to Y’all that made it. Now let’s convert to military men.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Ashanti95: 2:19pm On Mar 30, 2021
Pls how long are they staying in there for? Anyone knows pls?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by esmarcq(m): 9:57pm On Mar 30, 2021
Ashanti95:
Pls how long are they staying in there for? Anyone knows pls?
at least 8 months
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Ashanti95: 1:57am On Mar 31, 2021
esmarcq:
at least 8 months
Wow. That’s a long while. Thanks..i’m missing my bro already.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by olutj: 9:37pm On Apr 18, 2021
Will testimonial be accepted instead of FSLC?
Please anyone certain on this?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 6:14pm On May 12, 2021
Who knows if John Gloria is in already?

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Bodmaz27(m): 1:38am On Jul 15, 2021

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by PROVERBZ(m): 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2021
tenderlaw:

good day sir.
I studied sslt at the university of port Harcourt industrial chemistry and petro chemical technology.
I get a b tech when I graduate I'm I qualified to apply for NN direct short service ?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by kudos84: 10:21am On Sep 12, 2021
PROVERBZ:
good day sir.
I studied sslt at the university of port Harcourt industrial chemistry and petro chemical technology.
I get a b tech when I graduate I'm I qualified to apply for NN direct short service ?
wow! What a write up! Well, if you must know this, never a time have i come across your discipline among the required ones in any navy dssc application so far...
The most related to your discipline I have ever seen is chemistry education ie under EDUCATION.

Best wishes if peradventure it's required this time.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by olutj: 2:29pm On Sep 29, 2021
When is Course 29 starting?
None this year
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by kudos84: 10:55pm On Oct 08, 2021
olutj:
When is Course 29 starting?
None this year
anytime soon
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Limassol(m): 7:04am On Oct 09, 2021
kudos84:
anytime soon
Please its urgent; do Nigerian army DSSC and NDA cadets pass out same day?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by olutj: 8:46pm On Oct 09, 2021
kudos84:
anytime soon
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Aaronzy: 10:53am On Oct 12, 2021
Pls I have a question
Can someone please tell me how medical doctors are promoted in the Nigeria navy
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Joezinho: 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2021
kudos84:
anytime soon

Any idea when the recruitment form is coming out this month?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by esmarcq(m): 2:48am On Oct 16, 2021
Congratulations to the newly promoted Oga sirs, thank you for your Service Oga Pijay
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by enesi009: 3:53am On Oct 16, 2021
Aaronzy:
Pls I have a question
Can someone please tell me how medical doctors are promoted in the Nigeria navy

Same as other professionals, they start from Slt or Ltcmdr for consultant
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Sigala: 4:24pm On Nov 22, 2021
No dssc enlistment this year for nns? cry cry
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 6:07am On Nov 27, 2021
Sigala:
Looks like, one thing with NN is they are too unpredictable.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2021
kudos84:
wow! What a write up! Well, if you must know this, never a time have i come across your discipline among the required ones in any navy dssc application so far...
The most related to your discipline I have ever seen is chemistry education ie under EDUCATION.

please can someone who studied CRS aplly for the navy Dssc
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2021
kudos84:
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by bookarecruiter: 3:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
Positive Feedback

We just received this feedback from an employer.

People are getting jobs and employers are filling their vacancies on our platform.

Let us win together this December.

Follow and Like Book a Recruiter on LinkedIn and on Facebook.

Also share our pages with your friends.

https://www.facebook.com/BookaRecruiter/

https://www.linkedin.com/company/book-a-recruiter

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by kudos84: 10:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
Sigala:
there would be, this December application will start.... They are still contemplating if the navy dssc training should be moved back to NDA as it was or still continue at Onne....
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by kudos84: 10:46pm On Dec 03, 2021
Isaytrash:
that's if it is required
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Sigala: 8:24am On Dec 04, 2021
Ohh, thanks for the update, but they should leave it at Onne abeg
kudos84:
there would be, this December application will start.... They are still contemplating if the navy dssc training should be moved back to NDA as it was or still continue at Onne....
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by enesi009: 1:39pm On Dec 11, 2021
kudos84:
we are almost midway December,when is the online form coming out

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Bodmaz27(m): 4:32pm On Dec 18, 2021
NN DSSC28 just passed out 4rm NNC, Onne today

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Bodmaz27(m): 5:24am On Dec 30, 2021
NN DSSC 29 Enlistment application may come up soon.... cheesy
The AK recruitment is out already.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by preciousfuture: 8:41am On Jan 02, 2022
Good morning here.My friend needs urgent reply on this issue relating to Nigerian Airforce DSSC.He applied and was shortlisted for interview but the issue is this,he reduced his age to be able to match up with the required age.Now he finished his primary at age 6 and Secondary at age 12.Is this realistic and can he be disqualified based on this.Please those who have insight on this should reply
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by manfarry(m): 6:30pm On Jan 02, 2022
preciousfuture:
Good morning here.My friend needs urgent reply on this issue relating to Nigerian Airforce DSSC.He applied and was shortlisted for interview but the issue is this,he reduced his age to be able to match up with the required age.Now he finished his primary at age 6 and Secondary at age 12.Is this realistic and can he be disqualified based on this.Please those who have insight on this should reply

He should go and try his luck. If it is Navy, there most concern is the DOB on the credentials most especially the one on the original WAEC should tally with the one he applied with. As in the DOB should not contradict themselves.
I know someone with the same issue during NN DSSC 28 and he made it to the final stage without connect. Let him pray and believe in God because One with God is Majority.

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)