Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) (33181 Views)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by olamonsor2: 7:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
Felixsun20:
cool cool cool cool ;DI wish U the same and I hope you enjoy it
plus ur household
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by Noble11(m): 7:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
lacasa:

Progressives don't argue, we dominate with facts to enforce what we witness.

http://leadership.ng/news/408127/kaduna-voters-desert-jonathan-sambo-presidential-rally

undecided

#wise up n embrace change!
#GMBWINNING
Still waiting for ur own pix of the vanue...
or FOREVER remain silent..
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
Though I am not an eye witness but if more than two news media a claim that the turn out is low then the thread title is misleading.

Even with all the acclaimed mobilisation of 2 million, they can mobilise up to 25,000

https://www.nairaland.com/2114636/jonathan-campaign-team-plans-two-million-man

http://www.punchng.com/news/poor-turnout-as-jonathan-takes-campaign-to-kaduna/

PDP under Jonathan is a congregation of People Deceiving their Party.

Meanwhile I don't know why Seun anti-spam robot ban me and delete the thread on Ekiti herbalists endorsing Jonathan even with source from The Punch.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by J4parry(m): 7:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
Only wise politicians will understand that crowd isn't the main thing. How many of the people in the crowd have voter card to vote, that should be the main concern not mere attendance at rallies.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by sammhi(m): 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
the truth is paid crowd or not, PDP has more than 500,000 members in Kaduna . what is capacity of the stadium 30,000 so all they need is 10% of 500,000 which is 50,000 and everywhere will be filled. in anycase, campaign crowd do not win elections.
most APC supporters are violent, rude, uncouth, unruly and fraudsters. only a few are sane. I think it has to do with their leaders who are either forgers or liars.
most PDP candidates are sane except Wike who looks more like a thug like his mentor Amaechi
can you compare the calmness and composure of Agbaje with Ambode whose posters look like patron of jesters or drug peddlers club. those posters do not in any way potray him as someone serious.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by queencalipso(f): 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
lacasa:
Pictures don't tell the story here

The PDP Kaduna campaign team got so desperate to the extent that they couldn't mobilize average Kaduna people to go to the rally point today.

There were free buses to transport people but no passengers willing.

They had to start promising 10k to people and begging them to wear the branded GEJ shirts and caps b4 entering, ironically, that even made matters worse cos even wt the 10k people ignored them and still said NO!.

I was so proud of my KD people today wallahi.

Even wt the 10k inducement, they were not moved and some were even threatening to beat up the agents if they didn't leave the area.

From Zaria to KD metropolis this was the case.

This people you see were mobilized from groups under the budgeted payroll of the PDP registered wt Ahmadu Ali's campaign organization.

#I am in KD today and an eye witness to this fact!.

GEJ/PDP r like enemies of the state in most parts of Kaduna.

Even the Governor and Vice-president who are from the state are fearful themselves after the events that followed during Sarki Shehu's anniversary a month back.

Kaduna is an APC stronghold!
Quote me anywhere

Sai Buhari kawai!
. U can lie ehhh chai!!! There is God o
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by darediamond(m): 7:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
We true Yorubas knows the way out. And the way out is to tell them what they like to hear because they have refused to listen to us.
We re only celebrating there Political relevance destruction in view.
That is the hidden agenda.
Tinubu have inner gang in APC. Do you know what that means?
Abokis and Arrogance, they need to bé taugth some lessons you know.
GEJ is the secrete candidte of Tinubus Gang.
Forget about all these "Human Resources" in Yoruba land shouting Buhari.
They are ordinary meat that stinks and rot away unlike the BONES.

Princefab:
Am sorry 4 d yorubas who are supporting buhari, d yorubas should kn dat hausa ppl never like them not even 4 one day, the same military man they ar supporting is among the hausa miltary officer's who wanted to make sure they deleted all the yoruba officer's. Am still surprise that yoruba's Will come out to support buhari, à man who Cannot even defend hausa not of yoruba's. SAY NO TO BUHARI.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by darediamond(m): 7:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
You have been well Brainwashed to say this bro (I'm sorry to say this).
beopened:

It is not about Igbo V Hausa nor Yoruba V Ijaw

It is about all of us

Is monumental corruption in the corridor of power not a big issue to you

What has happened to the fuel subsidy scam cabals

Do you presently have constant 24/7 electricity

Those who were scammed to part with 1k to collect job form from the Nigeria Immigrations and 17 of them died.....what happened to the minister....

What happened to Stella Oduah despite what she did

Yet you want a man who can not guarantee the lives of Nigerians from Boko Haram to continue to preside just because you hate Buhari,who knows who would be killed next by Boko Haram
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by darediamond(m): 8:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
grin grin grin walahi you rock wella!!!
grin grin
Felixsun20:
eyahhhh...poverty-stricken fellow.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by SMGS(m): 8:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
olamonsor2:
Rented crowd
. Why don't you try renting one? And let us know how far afterwards
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by olamonsor2: 8:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
SMGS:
. Why don't you try renting one? And let us know how far afterwards
why asking me, ask Google or Ifa.. Dang
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by saintTim(m): 8:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
lacasa:

The PDP Kaduna campaign team got so desperate to the extent that they couldn't mobilize average Kaduna people to go to the rally point today.

They had to start promising 10k to people and begging them to wear the branded GEJ shirts and caps b4 entering, ironically, that even made matters worse cos even wt the 10k people ignored them and still said NO!.

Even wt the 10k inducement, they were not moved and some were even threatening to beat up the agents if they didn't leave the area.

This people you see were mobilized from groups under the budgeted payroll of the PDP registered wt Ahmadu Ali's campaign organization.

Even the Governor and Vice-president who are from the state are fearful themselves after the events that followed during Sarki Shehu's anniversary a month back.

Quote me anywhere

Sai Buhari kawai!

hmmmmmmmm you can lie ehh
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by mustymatic(m): 8:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
ceo4eva:

It's REAL bro!
it's not ooo, crowd were ranting sai Buhari, no lie, they paid some of em sha
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by Kasieze(m): 9:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
olamonsor2:
Rented crowd

Stop dreaming bro. Its for real
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by Kasieze(m): 9:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
darediamond:
You have been well Brainwashed to say this bro (I'm sorry to say this).

Bros if all of us can say no to boko haram we will defeat them just as we defeated Ebola. Stop seeing insecurity as Goodluck problem beside nigeria where never secured b4. U are too blind to kw that boko haram na APC agents to dis organize GEJ administration.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by LarrySogo(m): 9:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
lacasa:

Quote me anywhere

Sai Buhari kawai!
Are U seeing from ur back head? Seeing this Mighty Crowd and u're saying people refuse 10k. See as U ugly like ur lie... GEJ is up relaxing while House-boy Buhari is busy sweeping the floor.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by olamonsor2: 9:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
Kasieze:

Stop dreaming bro. Its for real
grin
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by zulyadainmusa: 9:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
propaganda; those that were seen there was paid some Ransom to upload the population, let that shouldn't worry you at all.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by DTaj: 9:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
ceo4eva:
President Jonathan and his campaign team today hit Kaduna State for re-election rally. Turnout for the campaign rally was massive!

God Bless Nigeria!

Here are some photos from the PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Kaduna State:

CEO, you're lying so shamelessly! Five different people I know (4 resident in KD- Kaduna, and one resident in Zaria) confirmed that the 25,000-capacity stadium (Ahmadu Bello Stadium Kaduna) was half-filled! It says a lot when the VP (who's from Kaduna state) couldn't fill a 25,000-capacity stadium after promising his clueless boss, Jonathan, that he will mobilize 2 million people!

Failure is starring the PDP clowns and their clueless and fidgety Jonathan in the face! On Valentine's Day, Nigeria will witness history! Buhari will maul the so-called PhD holder who doesn't know his right from his left!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by Caseless: 9:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
lacasa:

Quote me anywhere

Sai Buhari kawai!
the day buhari came to kd, we are all witnesses to grid-lock caused by his cominh. Jonathan was in town today and his presence wasn't felt- not much impact on the town.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by creekman(m): 10:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
While u r here reporting "massive turnout" for GEJ campaign today in Kaduna, Punch news reports a "half filled stadium" for d same campaign. Which do we now believe?
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by Sanchez01: 11:02pm On Jan 31, 2015
creekman:
While u r here reporting "massive turnout" for GEJ campaign today in Kaduna, Punch news reports a "half filled stadium" for d same campaign. Which do we now believe?
I'd rather believe PUNCH. It seems they're still a bit saner...
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by CaptainAmerica1: 11:23pm On Jan 31, 2015
Felixsun20:
you are the biggest joker I've ever seen on Nairaland! Which ground U dey sef? Ab i U dey for field wit Buhari cows dem de tell us which kind grass dem de chop...mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew !

Lemme just describe you.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2077606_ali1_jpeg77f39f6971d9a859990350a90bfeafc3

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by wablex(m): 11:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
olamonsor2:
Rented crowd

rented in deed,, i went dere 2... Collected 20k we were 4.... A lady wit her colleagues abt 9 of dem collected 200k... If u tink am joking ask sme1 frm kd who attended d campaign.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by darlenese(f): 6:47am On Feb 01, 2015
olamonsor2:

Ask google or ifa. Foolis.h q

Is. That why u are crying grin grin grin
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by Gideon20(m): 7:48am On Feb 01, 2015
lacasa:

Quote me anywhere

Sai Buhari kawai!
my guy cool down cos in kd we will vote PDP all the way!
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 01, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

Lemme just describe you.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2077606_ali1_jpeg77f39f6971d9a859990350a90bfeafc3
Lol...U are a BIG COW and U belong to All Cows Party (APC)

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 01, 2015
olamonsor2:

plus ur household
eyaaaaaah...U have no household that's why U just spewed that garbage. Meanwhile, APC is always and is the only family U have and this is where U belong

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 01, 2015
Now you mention photoshopping I looked at photos again and they do look photoshopped. I notice unexplained variations in brightness and contrast of the crowd photo as below:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2083829_b8rxz1eimaax2gf_jpeg5f38801b4fe0ebf8d037ee1c521111c0
NgeneUkwenu:

Abati, photoshops all the pictures before releasing it on twitter where Ceo4eva copies themfrom!

Why do pictures from other sources always appear to show scanty arena except the one taken and patterned by Abati??

The picture below is from APC presidential campaign in Kwara, compare with that of jonathan's today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by nellyjohn: 11:42am On Feb 01, 2015
olamonsor2:
Rented crowd
Na because them no rent u? Afo nsi
GEJ till 2019
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by agamenon(m): 12:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
Rent your own
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) by kelish(f): 11:37am On Mar 02, 2015
lacasa:

Progressives don't argue, we dominate with facts to enforce what we witness.

http://leadership.ng/news/408127/kaduna-voters-desert-jonathan-sambo-presidential-rally

kiss

#wise up n embrace change!
#GMBWINNING
#God4bid# i can find my way 2 d contuctor if i ned my change

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi / Underground For 2 Years, Tompolo, Still Looms Large In The Niger Delta / One Year Old Fuel Queues In Abuja Disappearing - Deji Adeyanju Praise Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.