Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Who Wants To Run A Blog With Me.. Its Gona Be Cool Biz - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Wants To Run A Blog With Me.. Its Gona Be Cool Biz (1178 Views)

Can You Run A Business Centre In Gark11 Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Wants To Run A Blog With Me.. Its Gona Be Cool Biz by kriscamdi(m): 10:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
hey guys i just wanted to reach out for some to join me run a blog, some one who is really intrested and has passion for it, i will put you tru on how it is done. we could make money together and i believe joint efforts would go a long way.. maybe a girl who is really good in relationship talks and able to surf the net also.. it would really be nice.. if you are intrested, you could just let me know..

so who is up for that?
maybe drop your email and i will sure contact you. i need a really determined person here koz i am serious..

Thanks guys
Re: Who Wants To Run A Blog With Me.. Its Gona Be Cool Biz by thomasina: 10:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
Moinsights at gmail dot com
Re: Who Wants To Run A Blog With Me.. Its Gona Be Cool Biz by loomer: 10:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
PEOPLE LIKE US WEY NO GET EXPERIENCE FIT JOIN?
Re: Who Wants To Run A Blog With Me.. Its Gona Be Cool Biz by kriscamdi(m): 10:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
any1 can its just about the passion
Re: Who Wants To Run A Blog With Me.. Its Gona Be Cool Biz by thomasina: 10:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
I'm yet to receive any message in my box..
Re: Who Wants To Run A Blog With Me.. Its Gona Be Cool Biz by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
Okay o! fassybky@yahoo.com.
Re: Who Wants To Run A Blog With Me.. Its Gona Be Cool Biz by bensky: 4:09am On Feb 01, 2015
im interested, as a matter of fact been trying to know d nity gritty of blogging.

bensky4real@yahoo.com
Re: Who Wants To Run A Blog With Me.. Its Gona Be Cool Biz by texybaby(f): 7:15am On Feb 01, 2015
I don't have experience oo bt m interested meetteteluv@yahoo.com
Re: Who Wants To Run A Blog With Me.. Its Gona Be Cool Biz by kriscamdi(m): 7:32am On Feb 01, 2015
thomasina:
Moinsights at gmail dot com
pls write dis ur gmail well, is it thomasina@gmail.com?
Re: Who Wants To Run A Blog With Me.. Its Gona Be Cool Biz by kriscamdi(m): 7:45am On Feb 01, 2015
Please i apologise for the delay, i have sent out a mail to you guys
Re: Who Wants To Run A Blog With Me.. Its Gona Be Cool Biz by dimplecakes(f): 10:34am On Feb 01, 2015
Am a freelance writer......... Can I join

Olaideadeyelu@gmail.com
Re: Who Wants To Run A Blog With Me.. Its Gona Be Cool Biz by Flowwitme: 12:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
Emmanuellanneka@yahoo.com
I have experience abt relationship talks.
Lets work together.
Cheers.
Re: Who Wants To Run A Blog With Me.. Its Gona Be Cool Biz by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
cydon_ozocha@yahoo.com
Re: Who Wants To Run A Blog With Me.. Its Gona Be Cool Biz by dumero: 3:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
Hi, i am interested, my mail is dayorichard33@yahoo.co.uk.....thanks
Re: Who Wants To Run A Blog With Me.. Its Gona Be Cool Biz by Emmysteve(m): 5:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
Emmysteve4phil@gmail.com
Re: Who Wants To Run A Blog With Me.. Its Gona Be Cool Biz by holax: 6:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
Hello, am interested.
Re: Who Wants To Run A Blog With Me.. Its Gona Be Cool Biz by Boriqua(m): 6:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
I am interested,brief me on what to do..good_goodens@yahoo.com
Re: Who Wants To Run A Blog With Me.. Its Gona Be Cool Biz by Clementor(m): 10:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
Lets do it together, clementor2012@gmail.com
naijaniggerz. am an admin on that site.
Re: Who Wants To Run A Blog With Me.. Its Gona Be Cool Biz by fjoksy(f): 10:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
I am interested, my email is fjoksy4luv@gmail.com
Re: Who Wants To Run A Blog With Me.. Its Gona Be Cool Biz by sanmibukunmi: 11:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
am really interested. my mail is sanmiagbekorode@gmail.com
Re: Who Wants To Run A Blog With Me.. Its Gona Be Cool Biz by rosey11: 8:40am On Feb 02, 2015
I am interested and I have creative ideas smiley
pearlchox11@yahoo.com
Re: Who Wants To Run A Blog With Me.. Its Gona Be Cool Biz by bimflash(f): 9:24am On Feb 02, 2015
Bimflash1@yahoo.com
Re: Who Wants To Run A Blog With Me.. Its Gona Be Cool Biz by albertbrown: 10:12am On Feb 02, 2015
emantongas1@gmail.com
Re: Who Wants To Run A Blog With Me.. Its Gona Be Cool Biz by tessylove2(f): 11:09am On Feb 02, 2015
Mario42k4@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Who Wants To Run A Blog With Me.. Its Gona Be Cool Biz by thosyno63(m): 12:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
tosinawosugba@yahoo.com is my mail ..... tanx in anticipation
Re: Who Wants To Run A Blog With Me.. Its Gona Be Cool Biz by kriscamdi(m): 5:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
HEY GUYS I GOT LOSTS OF YOUR MAILS AND I HAVE REACHED OUT TO AS MUCH AS I CAN.. HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ALL GOOD? NOW PLEASE GUYS, MOST OF US DONT REALLY KNOW MUCH ABOUT BLOGGING AND THERE ARE SOME QUESTIONS THAT WILL BE POPPING IN ALL YA HEAD RIGHT NOW. IS IT A PAYING JOB? OR HOW MUCH CAN I BE GETTING FROM THIS.. NOW THIS IS IT, BLOGGING DOESNT REALLY PAY AT THE BEGINNING ITS A LONG TERM STUFF. IF YOU ARE REALLY GOOD AT IT AND WORK WITH CAPABLE HANDS, PULL ENOUGH TRAFFIC, YOU WILL START MAKING MONEY FROM IT..
NOTE:ITS NOT THAT EASY THOO..ITS NEEDS DETERMINATION AND ZEAL.. SO!!!THATS IT HOPE U GUYS GET THE GIST

www.kriscamdi.com

(1) (Reply)

Schlumberger Recruitment For Petrotechnical And Geo-scientist Trainee / OND Jobs Available At British American Tobacco Deadline: 9 March, 2015 / Ranstard Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.