Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,621 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... (49923 Views)

Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Plz Help!a Nairalander Is Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by AnnieBeyonce(f): 8:35am On Feb 02, 2015
pDude:

Be quiet there and stop seeking cheap attention. We have noticed you. Now, can we see front angry
i wasnt seeking fr ur attention dude ....and i never wanted u to notice me

1 Like

Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by dstnd: 8:38am On Feb 02, 2015
AnnieBeyonce:
....correct
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by AnnieBeyonce(f): 8:45am On Feb 02, 2015
zaragal:

Brother no vex, before u tell her to go ahead and hav sex with her bf, do u bother to see her reasons??...she wants to hav sex in order in to feel among, because of peer pressure I mean dats wat every decent lady go through on daily basis in dere life??... most esp in puberty age dey want to force u to be lyk dem because dey re jealous u re different and better off, Dats the motive...and she is falling for that prey. She wanna hav sex because ur friends keep ringing wonderful first time who says it ll b same for her, where a man go to dance and receive money is where another goes to dance and receive a slap,wat suits the goose might not suit the gander, u encourage her to hav sex because of peer pressure now dats not a good advice

Secondly, hw well did should knw sex, she is aware of the advantage and consequences 1% percent pleasure in exchange for an 100% problem!!...protections nko lyk condom? is she aware of the mental effect of first sex if the relatnship doesn't go well with the guy who disvirgin her, wat do u think ll happen to her emotionally, mentally? the breaks down frm break up involving sex!!

The spiritual effect nko?? Ofcos u don't need a philosopher to tell u that sex is more spiritual dan physical ofcos u knw sex is a covenant!! A secondary covenant dat deals with the inside blood and sweat (not to talk of the one involve direct blood) u get spiritually bound to a guy u don't knw his foundational or spiritual set up??

Thridly, How prepare is she for sex?? Did u ask?? Wat if she is not really prepared, she jst want to please friends and feel among, and out of peer pressure she jst hook up wit the wrong guy who give her the wrong result...

Lastly, how old is she is it wise to advice a 15year of gal to indulge in sex abroad it's 16, Nigeria is 18

So wat do u advice.... undecided undecided

hmmmm..but i'm not 15

1 Like

Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 02, 2015
AnnieBeyonce:
hmmmm..but i'm not 15
but u behav lyk u r 15
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by AnnieBeyonce(f): 8:55am On Feb 02, 2015
zaragal:
Mehn....if u re dat gal on that dp??... den u re not worth my time...as everyone is wasting his time on a dead thread angry angry
and u dont worth posting anytin on my thread...and for odas posting already, i tell u, dey aint wasting a second of dia time bcuz dey ar all d best...dey ar givin a helping hand...
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by UjSizzle(f): 8:58am On Feb 02, 2015
Originalsly:
Its kinda annoying wen u hear other girls talk about dia first time .......having sex.....getting pregnant....getting dumped...getting STD...getting an abortion.....I want to experience it so I can also talk.
Lmao!! grin
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by AnnieBeyonce(f): 9:05am On Feb 02, 2015
zaragal:

A virgin??... and all dat picture post??... I don't mean hymen virgin oooo..lyk the other guy was saying....lol...I mean real virgins in d sense...oga na lie jhor
av u eva heard dat looking good is a good business? Being a virgin dosnt mean i gat to b dressing lyk a deeper life member....i love fashion and photos...

1 Like

Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by janeeluv: 9:07am On Feb 02, 2015
>>AM MASTURBATING RIGHT NOW AND AM MY PUSSY IS SO WET~= AM ALONE IN MY ROOM~=. I NEED MATURED GUYS TO ADD ME UP ON ** WHATSAPP WITH ₹₹(09035803809)₹₹ FOR MY NUDE PIX,SEX VIDEOS AND phone intimacy AND SEX CHAT..¤¤AM ONLINE NOW¤¤..
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by MrMandilas: 9:07am On Feb 02, 2015
iceberylin:
We could help sha wink
lol are you helping again?
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 02, 2015
AnnieBeyonce:

Well, at least you now admit you were seeking attention.

Go and find better work do cool

1 Like

Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by AnnieBeyonce(f): 9:13am On Feb 02, 2015
Abdullateeflawal:
If u ar tired and ashamed of been a virgin, then go to hell..
hell wasnt made for me...mayb it was fr u personally
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 02, 2015
AnnieBeyonce:
av u eva heard dat looking good is a good business? Being a virgin dosnt mean i gat to b dressing lyk a deeper life member....i love fashion and photos...

No that dear, looking good is great but posting lyk a call isn't..the way u present urself u ll b address dat way...never the less am soorrry
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by AnnieBeyonce(f): 9:16am On Feb 02, 2015
Cutehector4u:
but u behav lyk u r 15
u ahain! Thought uv lemme b already..
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by AnnieBeyonce(f): 9:21am On Feb 02, 2015
pDude:

Well, at least you now admit you were seeking attention.

Go and find better work do cool
am not "seeking attention"...n wch is d better work ur doing ryt nw? Insulting me?....huh?
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by Odunharry(m): 9:22am On Feb 02, 2015
grin
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by AnnieBeyonce(f): 9:26am On Feb 02, 2015
zaragal:

No that dear, looking good is great but posting lyk a call isn't..the way u present urself u ll b address dat way...never the less am soorrry
..it's ok Zara wink...we good...but dats jst me.....i tink pipl dont really understand dat abt me...
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by mirexxx(f): 9:29am On Feb 02, 2015
calabaman:

shocked shocked shocked friends with cutie

fainting...

FAINTED..

c'mon lols
good morning
how was ur nyt? smiley
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 02, 2015
AnnieBeyonce:
u ahain! Thought uv lemme b already..
shuld I?
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by Modelling(f): 9:46am On Feb 02, 2015
Ab025:
i dnt even know what to comment but i believe if the poster wanted to loose her virginity, she knows how to go about it.
I wonder o. Who is sure she has not done anytin already. May be she now wants a steady guy.
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by Modelling(f): 9:49am On Feb 02, 2015
AnnieBeyonce:
Y do u all always think dat am talking abt myself? ...pls am not d gal on my dp...dats my.....am a guy plssss....u sudnt eat me raw yet..
Its not true. U'v 4gotten u said wen other "gals".
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by calabaman(m): 9:52am On Feb 02, 2015
mirexxx:
c'mon lols
good morning
how was ur nyt? smiley

mornin Been at work all thru d nyt.

just closed! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed(not a gate man or a wizzard oooo)

pls follow me back on nairaland.
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by AnnieBeyonce(f): 10:11am On Feb 02, 2015
Modelling:

I wonder o. Who is sure she has not done anytin already. May be she now wants a steady guy.
lol
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by baywatch84(m): 10:31am On Feb 02, 2015
With that your DP

Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by baywatch84(m): 10:32am On Feb 02, 2015
With that your DP #idonbelivit

Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by AnnieBeyonce(f): 10:37am On Feb 02, 2015
baywatch84:
With that your DP #idonbelivit
wat abt my dp?
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by mirexxx(f): 11:06am On Feb 02, 2015
calabaman:

mornin Been at work all thru d nyt.

just closed! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed(not a gate man or a wizzard oooo)

pls follow me back on nairaland.
alryt
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by Qelvin(m): 11:24am On Feb 02, 2015
you are always welcome to get some dose of serious nyanshing if nah so e dey hungry you reach, my contact(s) are always there for the asking wink
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 02, 2015
zaragal:

Calabar meeeeennn.....wat was I expecting undecided undecided

Sori ma. I no be calabar man. Am proudly akwa ibom!
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by chibarbie(f): 12:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
malonephills:
can't stand that moment of bleeping her
most men actually want dat
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
obongproff:

Sori ma. I no be calabar man. Am proudly akwa ibom!

all join..
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
chibarbie:
most men actually want dat
count me out, just like I wanna kill
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by KingTom(m): 1:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
mirexxx:
which pose
Check your mirror undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Difference Between Sex And Love Making / Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... / Two Young Men Exchange Blows Over Pretty Orange Seller [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.