Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,914 members, 7,806,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... (49920 Views)

Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Plz Help!a Nairalander Is Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by Pearlyakin(m): 4:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
AnnieBeyonce:
Its kinda annoying wen u hear oda gals talk about dia first time.....
Hello annie let pearlyakin be the tuface.
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by alberto2k(m): 4:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
AnnieBeyonce:
Y do u all always think dat am talking abt myself? ...pls am not d gal on my dp...dats my.....am a guy plssss....u sudnt eat me raw yet..
thank God say u talk true undecided
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by soldierdollar(m): 4:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
AnnieBeyonce:

Mumu . you wan use style tell udms u be virgin
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by cole265(m): 4:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
She will soon be tired of being forked up.

1 Like

Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by alberto2k(m): 4:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
Pearlyakin:
Hello annie let pearlyakin be the tuface.
Guy u be gay? undecided
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
OP, someone like u graduates and start asking WAEC for results...
IF u like leave that school with F9 or G10 na u sabi
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by omoadeleye(m): 4:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
am also a virgin, you can come let us give ourselves a better experience.
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
There are so many di...cks flying around why not lose it then undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by fixa(m): 4:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
sare wa gba.
Girl u beta be proud.
some girls wanna be u and can't be.

1 Like

Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by canalily(m): 4:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
mirexxx:
u ba
na him work naaundecided He can do it well, infact this is what he pays his rent withgrinwink
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
Waoh
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by watchindelta(m): 4:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
I can be of help undecided really moderate cool
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by popcykaylah(m): 4:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
eeeyah..I can help you out,voluntarily.. no vat,no charges..
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by kapoor12(m): 4:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
Stop look oda gal, face ur study read ur baible, dnt let any Gus cum over u, dnt let devil cum over u, ur time will soon come to maRried wil ur right man 4 ur future, stop watching bad movies luk 2 God, dnt fall doe will any guys dnt let any guy take ur hope aways 4rm ur eyes.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by AGgal(f): 4:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
Its either you're looking for an excuse to have sex or you just want us to know you're a virgin.

If the former is the case,I'll advise you to discard the thought until you get married!

1 Like

Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by invincible007(m): 4:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
end time things... Smh embarassed[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
Come and have some Bleep.s with me dear
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
dovelike:
I bin wan comment but,she be pikini oo. What did you mother tell you?
old layer
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by easymanofdpeopl(m): 4:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
Am available sha angry
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by Ayietim(m): 4:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
The easiest and shortest road to failure is following the crowd to jump on the bandwagon. Be different, be a model, be a good example to many.

http://ayietim.
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by niggi4life(m): 4:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
AnnieBeyonce:
Make your papa catch you, u hear? Now dem don carry ur matter enter Front Page, d possibility say persin wey sabi u go dey like 69%.... E don b for u be dat
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by 9jatatafo(m): 4:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
Give her my address and I will help in bursting her seal and will thank me later.
Just keep your virginity till you are married and please be proud of your decision to remain a virgine. Don't regret your action.
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by onila(f): 4:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
dont be ashamed

I am a virgin and I am loving it

I really do smiley

1 Like

Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
Chai, see as dis virgin dhe wastep am cos ya mite nid d hymen in future. Person like me marry ya and I no see blood I go divorce ya. Boiz careful cos I hear say grls dhe use palm oil or pain dhe form blood. #hymenfinder grin
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
Picture(s) Please
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by marjson(m): 4:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
AnnieBeyonce:
am 25

Am not sure. U sound 13th
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by clerkent(m): 4:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
Half of nairalanders are viewing this topic as if nigeria is playing brazil.
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by luluosas(m): 4:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
AnnieBeyonce:
You should rather be proud of it my dear sister.
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by Juliano47(m): 4:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
This OP is a smooth liar...whoever ends up with him or her will regret it. The same OP said someone should check her dp..the same op said he's male and shouldn't be eaten raw...I mean, what's all these on Nairaland sef?! undecided lipsrsealed make person dey careful oo make he nor go yansh another man yansh... cheesy
Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by Ekeke1(m): 4:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
Funny!
Dnt do wat u ll regret all d days of ur life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lovers Drown In Ekiti’s Ureje Dam / ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says / Difference Between Sex And Love Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.