Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,458 members, 7,801,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

In Love With An Urgly Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With An Urgly Girl (2716 Views)

Why Runz Girls Are "Urgly"(pics) / Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife / Will U Prefer Dating A Pretty Angel Ahead Of An Urgly Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love With An Urgly Girl by esilove(m): 6:30pm On Dec 28, 2008
THERE IS THIS DECENT GIRL THAT IS FALLING ON ME. But she is urgly that makes me to dislike her but her character is supper infact she is from the same town with me my parents every body like her to come around me though i love her since my former girl has gone. can i go ahead to marry her or what.
Re: In Love With An Urgly Girl by bronxdog: 6:36pm On Dec 28, 2008
you are a lier - no be you talk say one girl dey take your money just now?
Re: In Love With An Urgly Girl by esilove(m): 6:40pm On Dec 28, 2008
yea that is the girl i said here have gone.

bronx_dog:

you are a lier - no be you talk say one girl dey take your money just now?
Re: In Love With An Urgly Girl by bronxdog: 6:43pm On Dec 28, 2008
You know say yah head still dey inside that pot of soup?
Re: In Love With An Urgly Girl by JJYOU: 7:43pm On Dec 28, 2008
God dont do ugly bros. see OBJ ruled naija with his monkey head
Re: In Love With An Urgly Girl by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2008
You dislike her because she's ugly? Are you handsome?
Re: In Love With An Urgly Girl by freezze(m): 10:24pm On Dec 28, 2008
JJYOU.
I never tot you could say something like this. [Monkey Head]

Re: In Love With An Urgly Girl by HorneyChic(f): 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2008
[list]
[li]
God don't do ugly bros. see OBJ ruled naija with his monkey head
[/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]  
Re: In Love With An Urgly Girl by Sauron1: 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2008
esilove:

THERE IS THIS DECENT GIRL THAT IS FALLING ON ME. But she is urgly that makes me to dislike her but her character is supper infact she is from the same town with me my parents every body like her to come around me though i love her since my former girl has gone. can i go ahead to marry her or what.

Marry her already, dude.
Re: In Love With An Urgly Girl by JJYOU: 12:48am On Dec 29, 2008
freezze:

JJYOU.
I never tot you could say something like this. [Monkey Head]
true sir. i am sincerely sorry never knew i could say something like that but the man is not nice inside more than outside. that is why i said God dont do ugly. i am sorry i meant no offence
Re: In Love With An Urgly Girl by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 29, 2008
Waiting for poster's gf to come and make her own "In Love With An Urgly Boy" thread.
Re: In Love With An Urgly Girl by tope2000(f): 12:50am On Dec 29, 2008
So because she is ugly u want advice
Go n be with the beautiful one u cant trust then undecided
B.T.W I hope u r handsome sha undecided
Re: In Love With An Urgly Girl by OBULAR(m): 1:12am On Dec 29, 2008
Re: In Love With An Urgly Girl by IGWEUSA(m): 1:30am On Dec 29, 2008
@ poster

If everybody start to reject ugly girls, then who will marry them?

*******pls dont even waste time to marry the girl***********
Re: In Love With An Urgly Girl by tope2000(f): 1:35am On Dec 29, 2008
OBULAR:

Honey chic hw do u do?

Are u alrite undecided
Re: In Love With An Urgly Girl by topup: 2:06am On Dec 29, 2008
It depends on your priorities, eternal maritial happiness or trophy wife/hell raiser.

Joking.

Well, yeah it sounds shallow, but we all have these thoughts, if you love her, then you probably don't care too much about her looks (though you have made a whole topic about them). If you do decide to go for her then you should never let her feel beneath you.

Also, who is to say that you are good enough for her? If her personality is amazing, what's to say she can't win over any guy, it isn't that easy to find such lovely natured women so when you do, will you risk losing her because of her looks, mind you, looking 'urgly' is different to not being attracted to someone.

If it is by her nature that you become attracted to her, then I'd say go for it, but if you really don't find he attractive then I will warn you to really try not to mess with her feelings. No one should be made to feel beneath someone because of their genetics.
Re: In Love With An Urgly Girl by A40(m): 3:11am On Dec 29, 2008
The prettiest people do the ugliest things remember that!!
Re: In Love With An Urgly Girl by alfchye(m): 11:40am On Dec 29, 2008
You want to marry beautiful ones who will end up sleeping with your friends abi na the ugly one when everybody go leave to you alone,But this days beauty does not cum from the face, but character.Your girl is beautiful jo.After she siddon chop better money with better make up she will make a beauty.
Very soon you will still see the beauty in her, just 7months with good money and if you sperm good, you goo make her fresh.LOL
Re: In Love With An Urgly Girl by Ben13: 11:52am On Dec 29, 2008
@poster

Please, I'm on my knees, don't marry the ugly girl if you know you are ugly**there will be no good result
Re: In Love With An Urgly Girl by HOLLASLYD(m): 11:53am On Dec 29, 2008
Marriage straight away
Re: In Love With An Urgly Girl by Tatase(f): 1:21am On Dec 30, 2008
@JJYOU about OBJ,

CORRECTION: I think you meant monkey WEARING A CAP. Truely ugly inside and out, that one!!! No redeeming qualities.

@ poster,

You seem quite shallow and I'm not sure you should marry her, you don't seem like you deserve her. If her looks are more important to you than her character, then do her a favor, and let her find someone who will appreciate her and not someone who probably thinks he's doing her a favor by condescending to marry her. I think you should be single for a little bit and figure out what it is you want out of life.
Re: In Love With An Urgly Girl by SeaGoddes(f): 1:31am On Dec 30, 2008
A-40:

The prettiest people do the ugliest things remember that!!

true talk
Re: In Love With An Urgly Girl by bronxdog: 1:37am On Dec 30, 2008
@poster

It could only mean you are ugly yourself, because like attracts like.
Re: In Love With An Urgly Girl by landwin: 1:47am On Dec 30, 2008
Still searching on the net for the poster's pics,
Re: In Love With An Urgly Girl by 190: 5:11am On Dec 30, 2008
@ poster
e be like say i nor com go sch again o
urgly is it spelt like urgly or ugly, even me com confused again o,
me wen be don 4rm harvard university,

since d babe ugly, i hope say her pu**y nor ugly follow am o
fine chicks na headache jore, stay wit the babe
all girls have the same pu**y so why die 4 notin
ugly chics can save ur money even beta dan banks,etc
they are economically reliable.dem nor dey loose network
they can stay 5yrs witot havin sex wit any1 wen ure away
unlike cute 1s dat can giv u HIV and stds, havin sex wit guys 4rm
all nook and crannies of this green planet nigeria every 10mins of the day
fine chics are DOGS, yea thats what they ar
if u be fine girl den ure a DOG, Yea thats what u re

nonsense,

abeg minus my rubbieee o,
i nor fit shout embarassed
Re: In Love With An Urgly Girl by TOYOSI20(f): 5:16am On Dec 30, 2008
@ Topic

W/e jare arent they humans too, abeg give her more and more love oo, and i know she'll reciprocate too, wink
Re: In Love With An Urgly Girl by NaJaHaJe(f): 5:18am On Dec 30, 2008
@topic
Some men are crying they have not been able to find a woman to marry . . . . . undecided

@poster
You must be real ugly then. For it looks like you're looking for a pretty woman to compliment you. Kinda like a trophy u know . , . . grin grin
Re: In Love With An Urgly Girl by Chetachuku(m): 2:00pm On Dec 30, 2008
The only difference between two ladies is the head. Neck down is the same. The head is where the face and the brain are located. If a lady has an enviable grey matter, she is not in any way ugly. Problem arise when the brain is deficient; the face scarry and the physique grotesque. Some beautiful ladies cannot engage you in a meaningful discussion. To me they are very ugly. Count your blessings. lipsrsealed
Re: In Love With An Urgly Girl by arramyjay: 2:45pm On Dec 30, 2008
It is nt her fault she is ugly.Love her like that.
Re: In Love With An Urgly Girl by GucciBabe(f): 11:02am On Jan 09, 2009
Before love. what got you attracted to her in the first place?
Re: In Love With An Urgly Girl by saater(m): 4:13pm On Jan 09, 2009
if u no like am leave her now, no come chop her tire then come leave am. d first time wey u de approach am who u ask sef? if u have real love 4 her just marry her she is ur wife. abi u don see one chik wey d tripe u now? every thing dey ur mind.
Re: In Love With An Urgly Girl by jamace(m): 1:40pm On Jan 10, 2009
"The only difference between two ladies is the head. Neck down is the same. The head is where the face and the brain are located. If a lady has an enviable grey matter, she is not in any way ugly. Problem arise when the brain is deficient; the face scarry and the physique grotesque. Some beautiful ladies cannot engage you in a meaningful discussion. To me they are very ugly. Count your blessings."

"You want to marry beautiful ones who will end up sleeping with your friends abi na the ugly one when everybody go leave to you alone,But this days beauty does not come from the face, but character.Your girl is beautiful jo.After she siddon chop better money with better make up she will make a beauty. Very soon you will still see the beauty in her, just 7months with good money and if you sperm good, you goo make her fresh.LOL"

Ol boy, God has blessed you o o. Carry go.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beware! Artificial Wives On The Increase / Girlfriend/wife Sitting In The Front Sit. / What Should She Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.