Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN (50008 Views)

Plan Of My 6 Flat, 2 Bedroom Each. What Do U Think / Cost Of Building Twins Flat Of 3 Bedrooms In Ibadan / Cost And Estimates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by nycobama: 3:51am On Feb 01, 2015
I want a detailed break down in terms of materials required, Cost of the material, labor requirement (how many man-person) and the costs to build a 2 flat of 3 bedroom each in IBADAN, OYO STATE
Each of the flats must have 3 bedrooms; with each having Main Suite (with full bathroom) and 2 other rooms sharing one bedroom, A large sitting room and dinning.
Details are to include:
*Cost of Foundation and German Flooring
*Number of Blocks required and Cost
*Bag of Cements required for shoking blocks and cost
*Bag of Cements required for Plastering block walls and cost
*Woods required for roofing and cost of Carpentry for roofing
*Cost of Aluminium roofing sheets
*Cost of Tiling (labor)
*Number of Tiles required and Cost
*Plumbing requirement and Cost
*Cost of Bulgar Proofs for windows
*Cost of Paints and Labor
*Cost of Aluminium Ceiling
*Cost of Electrical Finishing
*Cost of doors and Locks
*Cost of Bedroom wardrobes and Kitchen Wardropes
A nice plan will be an added advantage

details should be sent to olumidepopoola44@yahoo.com

NOTE: the contract for this project may be awarded in full (whole) or in parts (eg. Electrical, Roofing or Bricklaying).

Urgent response will be appreciated.
Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by Empiree: 5:10am On Feb 01, 2015
Oga spyder880 should have an idea. Although he seems to work closely in the East. CityNG, Hajj mufutau55 , ARROBA NL1960 may be able to contribute. Wait for them to say hello.
Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 01, 2015
Empiree:
Oga spyder880 should have an idea. Although he seems to work closely in the East. CityNG, Hajj mufutau55 , ARROBA NL1960 may be able to contribute. Wait for them to say hello.

I have no idea actually but bookmarked the topic earlier so I can learn.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by fendorf(m): 8:02am On Feb 01, 2015
Contact us for your Granite,stone dust,sharpsand and sandfilling. 07064696356

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by sseunth(m): 8:12am On Feb 01, 2015
nycobama:
I want a detailed break down in terms of materials required, Cost of the material, labor requirement (how many man-person) and the costs to build a 2 flat of 3 bedroom each in IBADAN, OYO STATE
Each of the flats must have 3 bedrooms; with each having Main Suite (with full bathroom) and 2 other rooms sharing one bedroom, A large sitting room and dinning.
Details are to include:
*Cost of Foundation and German Flooring
*Number of Blocks required and Cost
*Bag of Cements required for shoking blocks and cost
*Bag of Cements required for Plastering block walls and cost
*Woods required for roofing and cost of Carpentry for roofing
*Cost of Aluminium roofing sheets
*Cost of Tiling (labor)
*Number of Tiles required and Cost
*Plumbing requirement and Cost
*Cost of Bulgar Proofs for windows
*Cost of Paints and Labor
*Cost of Electrical Finishing
*Cost of doors and Locks
*Cost of Bedroom wardrobes and Kitchen Wardropes
A nice plan will be an added advantage

details should be sent to olumidepopoola44@yahoo.com

NOTE: the contract for this project may be awarded in full (whole) or in parts (eg. Electrical, Roofing or Bricklaying).

Urgent response will be appreciated.
i have the idea....but as a student, i dont know if you will allow me to work on it for you....and give you the reply by this friday.....i stay in ibadan too
Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by sseunth(m): 8:16am On Feb 01, 2015
sseunth:
i have the idea....but as a student, i dont know if you will allow me to work on it for you....and give you the reply by this friday.....i stay in ibadan too
Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by sseunth(m): 8:26am On Feb 01, 2015
check you email sir
Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by mufutau55(m): 4:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
sseunth:
check you email sir

We will appreciate you posting it publicly, for learning purposes.

@OP, you can never get an actual cost, all you will get is an estimated cost.

Hajji M.

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by kenazuu(m): 5:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
to be honest with you, get exact cost would be difficult but you can get rough estimate.

for some reasons, like land topology(sand filling), location of land size of rooms, interior and exterior finishing.

presently, i have on going project going on in Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by sseunth(m): 7:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
mufutau55:

We will appreciate you posting it publicly, for learning purposes.

@OP, you can never get an actual cost, all you will get is an estimated cost.

Hajji M.
i will do that when i am done with the estimation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by sseunth(m): 12:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
@op, i will need the measurements of the building cus of the tiles, the capentary work and the aluminium work. they deals with measurement mostly....so if you can provide this, i will send the estimation to you through your email and post it here too....but i am working on others already...will get back to you but i will be happy if you can reply my email.
Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by mufutau55(m): 2:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
solojay2002:

Do you really mean "Aluminium ceiling"?

Hajji M.
Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by sseunth(m): 11:21am On Feb 05, 2015
bricklayering

number of blocks (2800) cost =420,000
80 bag of cements for shoking and plastening
=152,000) workmanship is =450,000
No sand and granites yet

Electrical work
dignity pipe 5bundles (2,700) (#13,500)
iron box 3by3 3packet (500) (#1,500)
iron box 3by6 2packet (1000) (#2000)
male bush 3packet (1000) (#3000)
loopking junction box 1packet (2000) (#2000)
y box 1packet (1000) (#1000)
U box 1packet(1000) (#1000)
lron box 6by6 1 (1000) (#1000)
distribution board 1 (10000) (#10000)

fixing
1.5mm red 4coil (3600) (#14,400)
black 3coil (3600) (#10800)
2.5mm red 3coil (5600) (#16,800)
black 3coil (5,600) (#16,800).
1mm green 2coil (3,000) (#6,000)
t.v cord 2coil (1,500) (#3,000)
load wire 10mm 1/2coil (20,000) (#20,000)

Fittings depend on your taste.

note: the prices are not fixed and the rest
depends on the measurement that is on the plan
and i dont know if the 2 buildings will be in the
same compound and this is just for a 3 bedroom bungalow
i

dont know why op is not replying both here and my mails too....
Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by micbjrex(m): 11:37pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hello everyone,
I will need your help in helping to analyse what quantity of materials I will need to build a twins flat of 3 bedrooms of the size in the file below in terms of quantity of blocks, cement, sand, rods (12mm), rings, binding wire, granite I will need to do my foundation about 3-4 coaches, german floor 4 inch thickness, and the superstructure from german floor to level (2 blocks after). The structure will have 15 pillars. what about labor for welder, carpenter, and mason? The site is in Ibadan, soil strong and land, table flat. Thank you for helping with your expertise.

Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by sseunth(m): 6:21am On Feb 12, 2015
micbjrex:
Hello everyone,
I will need your help in helping to analyse what quantity of materials I will need to build a twins flat of 3 bedrooms of the size in the file below in terms of quantity of blocks, cement, sand, rods (12mm), rings, binding wire, granite I will need to do my foundation about 3-4 coaches, german floor 4 inch thickness, and the superstructure from german floor to level (2 blocks after). The structure will have 15 pillars. what about labor for welder, carpenter, and mason? The site is in Ibadan, soil strong and land, table flat. Thank you for helping with your expertise.
can i work on it for you? and please lets talk private on whatsapp. my whatsapp num is 07067431707
Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by micbjrex(m): 8:08am On Feb 12, 2015
You can send a quote to me via mic_bjrex@yahoo.ca
Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by nycobama: 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2015
I want to thank the admin of the site, Knowing this site has really helped me in get things done in naija with the fact the I lived abroad, from auto to properties and some other areas, nairaland has really help me in getting thing done regarding the current price and the best we to get it done without much waste. I posted on the site sometimes ago about the cost of building a twin 3 bedroom flat in Ibadan. I follow all the advise and suggestion I read from the site by using direct labour and also employing an expect bricklayer who also own a block industry and I never regret embarking on the project. attached here are the picture of the stages from foundation till the current level as at yesterday.

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by nycobama: 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2015
The first 4 pics was from foundation to lintel which cost me about 1.2m. I spent about 400k on lintel attached here is the picture after lintel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by nycobama: 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2015
The remaining 2 coach was added after lintel this week. From foundation to the roofing level. We used about 1200 blocks for foundation and 4000 from foundation to roofing. Making 5200 because all the 3 rooms in each flat have self toilet. Each flat have 4 toilets each include the 3 room so and one for guest. I dig 2 big soakaway and 2 small because of the number of the toilet in the whole house has 8 toilets. I did this at early stage so the sand can be used to fill the rooms. Attached here are the pictures after the final 2 coach.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by nycobama: 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2015
We are at the roofing level now.. and the cash we have left is about 800k how far can this go in the roofing, I want to count the cost before embarking on the next level which is roofing. I need a advise on how to cut the expenses on the roofing and still have a good job done and I want to know if I can still handle this directly with carpenters to cut the expenses.
Kindly send quotation directly to my email ( olumidepopoola44@yahoo.com ) or send advise to me here on the site.
Regards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by nycobama: 5:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
Advise..
Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by customised87: 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2015
Nice work u are doing sir and i prayGod will complete it in no time...Pls how much have u spent so far excluding d cost of the land?thanks
Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by skyps(m): 3:20am On Aug 23, 2015
So interested as well
Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by nycobama: 6:48am On Aug 23, 2015
@
customised87:
Nice work u are doing sir and i prayGod will complete it in no time...Pls how much have u spent so far excluding d cost of the land?thanks

So far I have spent like 2.5m with the cost of the land
Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by bettercreature(m): 5:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
nycobama:
Advise..
800.000 should be okay with workmanship if you are going to use 8fit SUMO pan but you will need like 1.1m if you want to use factory alluminium
They did a very bad job on this your building,it doesnt look strong at all beside your soak away is too small and should be 2 big ones and 2 small ones
Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by skyps(m): 6:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
The way you did your analysis is so convincing and encouraging, some people will tell you they spent that whole money for just foundation of a four bedroom flat. Honestly I don't know how they do their expenses. Someone posted a picture of foundation to dpc and claim to have spent 2.5m. Bro, please has it been long you started this project, what was the price of cement as at that time?
Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by Slaw12: 9:27am On Aug 24, 2015
Nice work..pls if u how much have u spent so far without cost of d land and cost of soakaway..i.e cost of foundation + cost of lintel+ cost of level...thanks
Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by Royal30: 10:04am On Aug 24, 2015
nycobama:
The remaining 2 coach was added after lintel this week. From foundation to the roofing level. We used about 1200 blocks for foundation and 4000 from foundation to roofing. Making 5200 because all the 3 rooms in each flat have self toilet. Each flat have 4 toilets each include the 3 room so and one for guest. I dig 2 big soakaway and 2 small because of the number of the toilet in the whole house has 8 toilets. I did this at early stage so the sand can be used to fill the rooms. Attached here are the pictures after the final 2 coach.
How could you have built a structure like this without columns especially at the four corner of the building. .you want to place roofing weight on ordinary blocks...very bad

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by abouzaid: 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2015
Royal30:

How could you have built a structure like this without columns especially at the four corner of the building. .you want to place roofing weight on ordinary blocks...very bad
how many bungalows in Nigeria are built with pillars? i think the house is more than okay the way.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by KolaShangOne(m): 5:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
skyps:
The way you did your analysis is so convincing and encouraging, some people will tell you they spent that whole money for just foundation of a four bedroom flat. Honestly I don't know how they do their expenses. Someone posted a picture of foundation to dpc and claim to have spent 2.5m. Bro, please has it been long you started this project, what was the price of cement as at that time?

I think I know who you are talking about.
The 2.5 million is really much but then,
bear in mind that he used about 15 columns for that particular building. add cost of iron, cost of granite, sand, cement, wood and workmanship. He also did German floor etc..
Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by skyps(m): 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
KolaShangOne:

I think I know who you are talking about.
The 2.5 million is really much but then,
bear in mind that he used about 15 columns for that particular building. add cost of iron, cost of granite, sand, cement, wood and workmanship. He also did German floor etc..

My bro, even with all you mentioned 2.5m is still too much for just DPC level of 4bed room flat. The main reason most of us are here is for us to be aware and be mindful of how we spend money when building. One need to caution that guy if not he will render the project owner skint. That said amount can raise that project to roofing level and still got something left.

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by smiley001(m): 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
nycobama:
@

So far I have spent like 2.5m with the cost of the land

@op:r u kidding me dis amount?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel / Estimating Building Costs, One Step At A Time. / The Port Harcourt Luxury Flats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.