Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN (50009 Views)

Plan Of My 6 Flat, 2 Bedroom Each. What Do U Think / Cost Of Building Twins Flat Of 3 Bedrooms In Ibadan / Cost And Estimates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by nycobama: 9:56am On Aug 28, 2015
Slaw12:
Nice work..pls if u how much have u spent so far without cost of d land and cost of soakaway..i.e cost of foundation + cost of lintel+ cost of level...thanks

Without cost of land, I have spent less than 2m

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by nycobama: 10:01am On Aug 28, 2015
smiley001:

@op:r u kidding me dis amount?

It's the fact, I can give you the breakdown of you insist, backing it up with payment confirmation up till date.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by skyps(m): 6:13pm On Aug 31, 2015
nycobama:

It's the fact, I can give you the breakdown of you insist, backing it up with payment confirmation up till date.

My Bro, if you can give the breakdown please do. I am about to engage in a similar project, my enginer is giving me an estimate of 3.2m just from foundation to roofing level.
Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by smiley001(m): 8:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
skyps:

My Bro, if you can give the breakdown please do. I am about to engage in a similar project, my enginer is giving me an estimate of 3.2m just from foundation to roofing level.

His breakdown may not work for u sir kos there may be some factors u need to consider like d plan, german floor and location.

Location: it may influence d costs of materials and also labour.

my thinking oooooo.
Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by KolaShangOne(m): 4:51am On Sep 01, 2015
skyps:

Where is your project location? Does the 3.2million include the roof?
Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by naijaex: 11:22am On Sep 01, 2015
Let Architect handle your design, construction etc contact us 08071173787 fasarltd@yahoo.com
Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by skyps(m): 2:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
KolaShangOne:

Where is your project location? Does the 3.2million include the roof?

It is located in edo state and roofing is not included in the 3.2m
Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by kopell: 3:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
smiley001:

His breakdown may not work for u sir kos there r may be some factors u need to consider like d plan, german floor and location.

Location: it may influence d costs of materials and also labour.

my thinking oooooo.
Hello this brother is right, when I started my that was my thinking too.
Along the line it cost me extral 450k. The extra cost came from filling sand with labour.
Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by nycobama: 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
We are almost done with roofing handling by a nairalander @KolaShangOne. I will need quotes on windows, doors, burglary proof, plumbing materials and electricals. Attached here are the updates pics

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by mufutau55(m): 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
nycobama:
We are almost done with roofing handling by a nairalander @KolaShangOne. I will need quotes on windows, doors, burglary proof, plumbing materials and electricals. Attached here are the updates pics

Wow! Already? That was fast action... How tall is this king post? Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by nycobama: 6:11am On Sep 04, 2015
mufutau55:

Wow! Already? That was fast action... How tall is this king post? Thanks.

Hajji M.

About 3m
Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by nycobama: 4:55pm On Sep 14, 2015
I want to appreciate the admin and every contributor on this forum. I feel fulfilled and I can boldly say there are still trusted Nigerian on NL. I'm proud of and can recommend Mr Kolade @KolaShangOne for anyone for any construction work for his professionalism and honesty

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by nycobama: 4:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
Mission accomplished smiley smiley

Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by nycobama: 5:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
Done. smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by mufutau55(m): 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2015
Very nice and neat job. What is the name for the color of that roofing sheet? Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by smiley001(m): 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2015
wow, dis is good... making sense little by little.

@Op, ow much did u spend on d roofing alone and on d building in total excluding land?
Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by skyps(m): 7:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
Nice job bro, please update us with the cost of the entire roofing. Secondly, this guy you are recommending @kolashange can he work in one of the L.G.A in edo state?
Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by nycobama: 2:45am On Sep 15, 2015
mufutau55:
Very nice and neat job. What is the name for the color of that roofing sheet? Thanks.

Hajji M.

The colour is brown and the name of the sheet is longspan aluminium

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by nycobama: 2:55am On Sep 15, 2015
smiley001:
wow, dis is good... making sense little by little.

@Op, ow much did u spend on d roofing alone and on d building in total excluding land?

We budgeted 400k for wood and workmanship but we spent about 50k extra for wood treatment and extra material. While about 725k for the aluminium but we spent 705k. I based in abroad, I have never seen @KolaShangOne before, but he refunded the remain 20k on the aluminium. You can contact him for more details on the project. +2347038935532

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by nycobama: 3:00am On Sep 15, 2015
skyps:
Nice job bro, please update us with the cost of the entire roofing. Secondly, this guy you are remending @kolashange can he work in one of the L.G.A in edo state?

We spent about 450k on wood, treatment and workmanship and 705k on longspan aluminium. Sure, I can recommend him for the job. You can contact him on
+2347038935532
Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by mufutau55(m): 4:15am On Sep 15, 2015
nycobama:

The colour is brown and the name of the sheet is longspan aluminium

Thanks.. I do know the Longspan Aluminium. I just mean the color type.. which I was thinking it's a Chestnut Brown, because there are different types of brown too.

Hajji M.
Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by ollypass: 4:31am On Sep 15, 2015
oga mufutu you no de sleep? Nice work op. for some one that stays abroad to be employing such cost saving techniques is simply amazing.looking forward to your finishings...as we plan to start ours soon.
Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by nycobama: 4:33am On Sep 15, 2015
Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by smiley001(m): 8:26am On Sep 15, 2015
nycobama:

We budgeted 400k for wood and workmanship but we spent about 50k extra for wood treatment and extra material. While about 725k for the aluminium but we spent 705k. I based in abroad, I have never seen @KolaShangOne before, but he refunded the remain 20k on the aluminium. You can contact him for more details on the project. +2347038935532

dis is good and money saving...

So in all, like ow much has been spent on d building excluding d cost of d land.
Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by KolaShangOne(m): 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
nycobama:
I want to appreciate the admin and every contributor on this forum. I feel fulfilled and I can boldly say there are still trusted Nigerian on NL. I'm proud of and can recommend Mr Kolade @KolaShangOne for anyone for any construction work for his professionalism and honesty

Thank you sir cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by KolaShangOne(m): 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

Thank you Hajji..

Its chestnut brown colour
Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by mufutau55(m): 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
KolaShangOne:

Thank you Hajji..
Its chestnut brown colour

That is what I thought. Thank you. Very nice all weather color; does not show dirt or decay..

Hajji M.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by KolaShangOne(m): 4:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
mufutau55:

That is what I thought. Thank you. Very nice all weather color; does not show dirt or decay..

Hajji M.

Hajj you know all these xteristics pass me sef. Maybe that's why Oga @nycobama chose it. He insisted on a shade of brown preferably coffee brown.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by KolaShangOne(m): 9:56am On Sep 18, 2015
skyps:
Nice job bro, please update us with the cost of the entire roofing. Secondly, this guy you are recommending @kolashange can he work in one of the L.G.A in edo state?

Yes we can.
Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by KolaShangOne(m): 9:57am On Sep 18, 2015
ollypass:
oga mufutu you no de sleep? Nice work op. for some one that stays abroad to be employing such cost saving techniques is simply amazing.looking forward to your finishings...as we plan to start ours soon.

May God help you to start and finish your own too
Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by ollypass: 12:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
@ kola Amen to that prayer and thanks..also if its a single unit 3 bed room what is your roofing cost estimate...
Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by KolaShangOne(m): 3:05pm On Dec 13, 2015
ollypass:
@ kola Amen to that prayer and thanks..also if its a single unit 3 bed room what is your roofing cost estimate...

It depends on the size of the house sir and the roof plan..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel / Estimating Building Costs, One Step At A Time. / The Port Harcourt Luxury Flats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.