Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,042 members, 7,799,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN (49946 Views)

Plan Of My 6 Flat, 2 Bedroom Each. What Do U Think / Cost Of Building Twins Flat Of 3 Bedrooms In Ibadan / Cost And Estimates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by SirWellington(m): 9:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
Some of these figures are quite outrageous to me. In Nnewi were I come from, maybe cos the plan most guys in the interior use isn't anything special anyway, we spend as low as 300k-400k in roofing (and I don't mean Zinc) a three bedroom mini flat. Let me even say something I know will be highly objected here, do you know we spend as low as 1million on a building project (excluding land). To a great deal, it balls down to location I think.

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by janykute: 11:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
SirWellington:
Some of these figures are quite outrageous to me. In Nnewi were I come from, maybe cos the plan most guys in the interior use isn't anything special anyway, we spend as low as 300k-400k in roofing (and I don't mean Zinc) a three bedroom mini flat. Let me even say something I know will be highly objected here, do you know we spend as low as 1million on a building project (excluding land). To a great deal, it balls down to location I think.
With all due respect sir,it's either you are not from my own Nnewi or you haven't done any house project in your life.

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by SirWellington(m): 12:16pm On Feb 28, 2016
janykute:

With all due respect sir,it's either you are not from my own Nnewi or you haven't done any house project in your life.

In response to your second statement which was uncalled for, it is your father, your grand father, your great grand father and you that has never in your entire miserable life that has never handled a building project in your life. Anuofia.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by janykute: 5:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
SirWellington:

In response to your second statement which was uncalled for, it is your father, your grand father, your great grand father and you that has never in your entire miserable life that has never handled a building project in your life. Anuofia.
Thanks a lot,actually a faceless forum but your reply says a lot about you.

7 Likes

Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by Demainman1: 4:25pm On Mar 04, 2016
Nice effort. Weldone on your cost control.
Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by KolaShangOne(m): 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
SirWellington:

This is quite funny grin

But bros, how will you spend 1 million to build a 3 bedroom and finish it? You be Oga o..

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by Icon4s(m): 8:16pm On Mar 27, 2016
KolaShangOne:

This is quite funny grin

But bros, how will you spend 1 million to build a 3 bedroom and finish it? You be Oga o..

Even if na wooden house.
Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by KolaShangOne(m): 1:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
Icon4s:

Even if na wooden house.

Lol.. let him try to prove it to us sha.
Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by kolnel: 2:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
KolaShangOne:

Lol.. let him try to prove it to us sha.

He has nothing to prove
Unless he's talking about mud houses with thatched roof using direct labor
Some ppl dey build with mouth
Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by nycobama: 6:23am On May 12, 2016
Finishing in progress

Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by nycobama: 6:30am On May 12, 2016

Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by nycobama: 6:38am On May 12, 2016
smiley

Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by Kinsh(f): 7:07pm On Jul 15, 2016
nycobama:
smiley
Congratulations... Where in Ibadan is this?
Recently got a land at apata gangan... It also leads to Idi Ishin for 1million is that reasonable?
Thanking you all in advance.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by Kinsh(f): 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
nycobama:
I want to appreciate the admin and every contributor on this forum. I feel fulfilled and I can boldly say there are still trusted Nigerian on NL. I'm proud of and can recommend Mr Kolade @KolaShangOne for anyone for any construction work for his professionalism and honesty

Nice work Mr Kolade smiley
Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by KolaShangOne(m): 11:12am On Jul 16, 2016
Kinsh:

Nice work Mr Kolade smiley

Thank you Madam.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by KolaShangOne(m): 11:17am On Jul 16, 2016
Building completed

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by Larwin(m): 11:23am On Jul 16, 2016
KolaShangOne:
Building completed

Thumbs up
Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by mufutau55(m): 3:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
KolaShangOne:
Building completed

Very nice... the POP on those pillars are nice.
Oga Kola, more pictures o.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by Babs612000(m): 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
mufutau55:

Very nice... the POP on those pillars are nice.

Hajji M.
Wow!!! Lovely please kindly post more pictures and the cost of building.
Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by Kinsh(f): 5:13pm On Aug 05, 2016
Recently got a land at apata gangan... It also leads to Idi Ishin for 1million is that reasonable?
Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by KolaShangOne(m): 12:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
Kinsh:

I know that area. Are you sure it's not off Apata? On the way to Bako?

Madam some features add to price of land o.. If it's at a Cornerpiece, if it's flat, by the roadside, beside a landmark, etc etc..

And since you've already bought it, I assume you saw it before paying. If bought by family members, you know how it is (depending on your type of family members).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by nycobama: 1:24am On Aug 13, 2016
Finishing

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by mufutau55(m): 1:30am On Aug 13, 2016
nycobama:
Finishing

Very nice Boss.

Hajji M.
Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by nursevee99: 4:16am On Aug 13, 2016
wow i feel encourage right now bro more grace to your elbow ..

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by ijeshaboy: 9:57am On Aug 13, 2016
Pls@OP can you pls give me the link of aluminium company in ibadan, am at the roofing stage, thanks.
Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by Larwin(m): 11:01am On Aug 13, 2016
Nice finishing
Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by nursevee99: 12:42pm On Aug 13, 2016
please can someone help me on this i have spend about 145k on this filling alone and they are still telling me isn't filled up yet they need more 20k please what do you think because am not in Nigeria please
Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by nursevee99: 12:46pm On Aug 13, 2016
this IS the site

Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by nursevee99: 1:27pm On Aug 13, 2016
please i need answers please
Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by ijeshaboy: 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2016
nursevee99:
please i need answers please
what type of building is it? And try put the floor plan and possibly the tonnes of laterite they claim to have been bought, therr are wise men here.
Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by nursevee99: 2:44pm On Aug 13, 2016
thank you big brother for your quick response they said is 20trips of 2in1 tiper and they need more this is the plane is 4bedroom bungalow

Re: Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN by KolaShangOne(m): 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
ijeshaboy:
Pls@OP can you pls give me the link of aluminium company in ibadan, am at the roofing stage, thanks.

The aluminum for this house was bought in Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Latest Pictures Of Eko Atlantic International Commerce City, Will Shock You / Exxonmobil Inspects Akwa Ibom 21-Storey Tower Building (Photos) / Estimating Building Costs, One Step At A Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.