Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

What Is This Baby Doing In This Picture? Has To Be Seen To Be Believed. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is This Baby Doing In This Picture? Has To Be Seen To Be Believed. (9748 Views)

5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 / What Will You Do If You See Your Baby Doing This(pix) / This Simple Picture Has A Very Strong Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is This Baby Doing In This Picture? Has To Be Seen To Be Believed. by chimerase2: 8:58am On Feb 01, 2015
I dnt like seeing dis things is against ma calling angry
Re: What Is This Baby Doing In This Picture? Has To Be Seen To Be Believed. by jnrbayano(m): 8:58am On Feb 01, 2015
cheesy
Re: What Is This Baby Doing In This Picture? Has To Be Seen To Be Believed. by dnawah(m): 9:00am On Feb 01, 2015
rokiatu:
grin grin grin grin grin

na boy o!men suckling since -2000 BC
Re: What Is This Baby Doing In This Picture? Has To Be Seen To Be Believed. by ceo003: 9:43am On Feb 01, 2015
tongue

Re: What Is This Baby Doing In This Picture? Has To Be Seen To Be Believed. by ishar(f): 11:46am On Feb 01, 2015
assfreaky:
See black bo.ob. Irritating.
Kai ! Gum plaster on your mouth there ! Who did you create ? I know your type, you can suck boobs with boils and rashes, you are here noticing black boobs. update your girlfriend's own lets see. Psssssstttttt. undecided
assfreaky:
See black bo.ob. Irritating.
Kai ! Gum plaster on your mouth there ! Who did you create ? I know your type, you can suck boobs with boils and rashes, you are here noticing black boobs. update your girlfriend's own lets see. Psssssstttttt.

1 Like

Re: What Is This Baby Doing In This Picture? Has To Be Seen To Be Believed. by assfreaky(m): 12:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
ishar:
Kai ! Gum plaster on your mouth there ! Who did you create ? I know your type, you can suck boobs with boils and rashes, you are here noticing black boobs. update your girlfriend's own lets see. Psssssstttttt. undecidedKai ! Gum plaster on your mouth there ! Who did you create ? I know your type, you can suck boobs with boils and rashes, you are here noticing black boobs. update your girlfriend's own lets see. Psssssstttttt.

Shatap, Aisha. Wait, do you have big yansh?

1 Like

Re: What Is This Baby Doing In This Picture? Has To Be Seen To Be Believed. by notoriousbabe: 12:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
Na wa o,see as the bweast brack
Re: What Is This Baby Doing In This Picture? Has To Be Seen To Be Believed. by mrbyron(m): 1:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
I dont trust that baby. he should be for erections cheesy
Re: What Is This Baby Doing In This Picture? Has To Be Seen To Be Believed. by ghost1718(m): 2:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
iceberylin:

We need the milk bro grin
yeah u need the milk to help u update the maga must PAY stuff.......... So keep sucking.......... But dont wound ggrin's ni*p*l lwkmo
Re: What Is This Baby Doing In This Picture? Has To Be Seen To Be Believed. by ghost1718(m): 2:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
iceberylin:

We need the milk bro grin
yeah u need the milk to help u update the maga must PAY stuff.......... So keep sucking.......... But dont wound ggrin's ni*p*l
Re: What Is This Baby Doing In This Picture? Has To Be Seen To Be Believed. by iceberylin(m): 2:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
ghost1718:
yeah u need the milk to help u update the maga must PAY stuff.......... So keep sucking.......... But dont wound ggrin's ni*p*l lwkmo
Of all nl babes, why ggrin embarassed
Re: What Is This Baby Doing In This Picture? Has To Be Seen To Be Believed. by ghost1718(m): 2:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
iceberylin:

aren't she one of the NLbabe?? .......... Dude i dont like over forming oh
Re: What Is This Baby Doing In This Picture? Has To Be Seen To Be Believed. by iceberylin(m): 2:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
ghost1718:
Lol...cant harm my love na
Re: What Is This Baby Doing In This Picture? Has To Be Seen To Be Believed. by mytime24(f): 2:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
Y's dis kids complainiN grin

1 Like

Re: What Is This Baby Doing In This Picture? Has To Be Seen To Be Believed. by ghost1718(m): 2:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
iceberylin:

Lol...cant harm my love na
i didn't say u will oh or wil not?? But i will no when she come online
Re: What Is This Baby Doing In This Picture? Has To Be Seen To Be Believed. by ishar(f): 2:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
assfreaky:

Shatap, Aisha. Wait, do you have big yansh?
I like your sense of guessing right. *Taps chin* weldone boy. cool
Re: What Is This Baby Doing In This Picture? Has To Be Seen To Be Believed. by iceberylin(m): 2:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
ghost1718:
i didn't say u will oh or wil not?? But i will no when she come online
Okies....

Check out my new story ....

Check my profile grin
Re: What Is This Baby Doing In This Picture? Has To Be Seen To Be Believed. by braindamage(m): 3:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
Men be loving b.oo bs since birth. Some even have their headstones which would read 'loved his wife b.oo bs. My man John definitely loves Chrissy's b.oo bs grin

1 Like

Re: What Is This Baby Doing In This Picture? Has To Be Seen To Be Believed. by Uchwilliam(m): 4:57pm On Feb 01, 2015
he is sucking d breasst wit swag grin
Re: What Is This Baby Doing In This Picture? Has To Be Seen To Be Believed. by LOVEGINO(m): 5:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
D dad will be like, dis dude dey cheat me angry
Re: What Is This Baby Doing In This Picture? Has To Be Seen To Be Believed. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
mytime24:
Y's dis kids complainiN grin
funny people on nairaland. grin
Re: What Is This Baby Doing In This Picture? Has To Be Seen To Be Believed. by agarawu23(m): 5:56am On Feb 02, 2015
rokiatu, how are we sure u r nt d lady breast feeding the kid?

btw if you are not, how come the pix was snapped?

need an explanation cheesy
Re: What Is This Baby Doing In This Picture? Has To Be Seen To Be Believed. by Nobody: 6:05am On Feb 02, 2015
agarawu23:
rokiatu, how are we sure u r nt d lady breast feeding the kid?

btw if you are not, how come the pix was snapped?

need an explanation cheesy
I owe you no explanation. grin you are free to think what ever you wanna think. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is This Baby Doing In This Picture? Has To Be Seen To Be Believed. by bewla(m): 7:02am On Feb 02, 2015
testing the brain and eyes to c if its got the messege from the mouth
Re: What Is This Baby Doing In This Picture? Has To Be Seen To Be Believed. by agarawu23(m): 11:53am On Feb 02, 2015
rokiatu:
I owe you no explanation. grin you are free to think what ever you wanna think. grin
my thinking was ryt then u are the one. so when are u feeding me? tongue
Re: What Is This Baby Doing In This Picture? Has To Be Seen To Be Believed. by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 02, 2015
agarawu23:
my thinking was ryt then u are the one. so when are u feeding me? tongue
Not gonna happen in this lifetime.
Re: What Is This Baby Doing In This Picture? Has To Be Seen To Be Believed. by agarawu23(m): 12:12pm On Feb 02, 2015
rokiatu:
Not gonna happen in this lifetime.
I am that worst? anyway thanks for the insult sad sad
Re: What Is This Baby Doing In This Picture? Has To Be Seen To Be Believed. by Mcbell(m): 6:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
@rokiatu, I realy lyk ur back side
Re: What Is This Baby Doing In This Picture? Has To Be Seen To Be Believed. by Djicemob: 6:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
Enegod:
Op, is that your booob? damn it!!
grin grin grin
Re: What Is This Baby Doing In This Picture? Has To Be Seen To Be Believed. by ggrin(f): 6:50am On Feb 03, 2015
ghost1718:
grin
Re: What Is This Baby Doing In This Picture? Has To Be Seen To Be Believed. by ggrin(f): 6:51am On Feb 03, 2015
iceberylin:

I hate youangryangryangry
Re: What Is This Baby Doing In This Picture? Has To Be Seen To Be Believed. by ggrin(f): 6:51am On Feb 03, 2015
ghost1718:
yeah u need the milk to help u update the maga must PAY stuff.......... So keep sucking.......... But dont wound ggrin's ni*p*l
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Literal Meaning Of Boxing Day / Twenty20 Newly Updated Dumps Get Vmware 5V0-21.20 Dumps / Spell Your Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.