Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! (50211 Views)

If U No Laugh Make Thunder Fire My Grand Mama (best Joke Ever) / Hey peepz come and see the hottest joke ever / Funniest Joke Ever Lwkmd Accent Brouhaha!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by decatalyst(m): 10:57am On Feb 01, 2015
Joke time: On sunday I was sitting in the church, and it wastime for offering so the offering basket was pass around. Despite the Pastor's charge for goodoffering, I still hurriedly and secretly pulled out N50 from my pocket and dropped it.Just then, the person behind me tapped me on the shoulder and handed me a N1,000 note. I smiled, then put d N1,000 majestically in the basket and passed it on. I turned and thanked the manprofusely for being so generous.He replied, "Don't mention my dear, after all it felloff your pocket."WhaaaatIf you are in my shoe what will you do?

Happy new month.

249 Likes 43 Shares

Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by Pinnacle(m): 11:23am On Feb 01, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hilarious

At last! After almost a decade on NL and with just a laugh, I made FP. I dedicate this glorious achievement to GOD. This year, you will laugh your way into success in Jesus Name.

105 Likes 15 Shares

Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by manpiro: 11:25am On Feb 01, 2015
sori bro....
though still funni

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by dyadeleye(m): 11:43am On Feb 01, 2015
Church go scatter that day ooo.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by TrishaP(f): 11:47am On Feb 01, 2015
Hahaha cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by Melahou(m): 11:51am On Feb 01, 2015
Very funny...

I will demand for a refund since i have earlier giving my offering...

Or i'll carry it over for the nxt 20 sundays

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 01, 2015
You can't cheat God

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by teemanbastos(m): 1:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
lmao.......hehehehehehehehehe..

Next na to pay courtesy visit to the offeringbags carrier and start telling tales grin grin grin grin

but they go reply you and say 'God will replenish in 100fold xo expect it back by FAITH'.
And dem go pat ur back.. cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
dry

2 Likes

Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by moderatorr1: 1:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
God just robbed you smiley

3 Likes

Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by dammytosh: 2:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
Melahou:
Very funny...

I will demand for a refund since i have earlier gave my offering...

Or i'll carry it over for the nxt 20 sundays

Nice. More like make God do something before something do me. grin

1 Like

Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by flipboss(m): 2:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
grin oh boy! that one na gobe o!
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ok
Since its #50, then 20 sundays will pass by before new commencement

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by mifavour(f): 2:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
lwkm
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by kowema(f): 2:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
Stale Joke...mtcheww

1 Like

Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by ElekeNtioba: 2:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
A pity u took ur stingyness to the house of God.
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by asids55: 2:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
choi!! no food for one week for u
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by JigsawKillah(m): 2:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
Old joke
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by okon11: 2:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
Mehn church go end be that ooo until i get my money back no negotiation grin

Why I Rejected Rolls Royce 2015 Gift – Pastor Tunde Bakare
Source: http://e reporter.com.ng/index.php/national-news/item/2933-why-i-rejected-rolls-royce-2015-gift-pastor-tunde-bakare
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by MayflowerB(f): 2:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
Sounds funny but I didnt laugh
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
I have heard this joke before, it's no more funny
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by mrphysics(m): 2:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
i have designed it to be spread. pls share t with ur friends. send it to BUHARI

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by Drsheddy(m): 2:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
grin
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
lols.
A friend sent it to me sometime ago

You just reminded me of when I was a kid, watching other kids buy "condex", "gogo" and "bic-bite" after service was too much for me to bear.
So, I started diverting my offering money...hahhahaha
The day I was caught...

4 Likes

Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by uninvited: 2:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
Hahaha sooo UNfunny

2 Likes

Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by Bryancrox(m): 2:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
Hahahaha
A Guy was in love with a girl but
never
had the
guts to tell her. One night around
11pm he gathered some courage
&
sent
her a text sayin..
"I love you, I wana date you. Plz
&
tell me how u feel." A few
seconds later
he
received a message alert on his
phone.
He was so scared &
tensed to open it that night so he
decided
not to check & reply until the next
morning
when he's less tense.
When he woke up the next day
he
prayed
seriously about the message for
good
news,did his morning
chores,brushed
his
teeth,ate his breakfast, had his
bath,dressed up then climbed
into bed
&
picked his phone to read the
message.
This was the response he read:
"Dear
customer
you
have insufficient balance to send
this
message.Please recharge your
account
and try again".
Which network send d message?

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by LewisO: 2:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
Mehn! grin I laughed to compliment u (op), but it's staled already! undecided
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by dstnd: 2:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
stale.......next
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by dmjinc(m): 2:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
K
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by emeka2847: 2:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
Na to correct my mistake o. Lol!
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by Funjosh(m): 2:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
I will call the Usher back and inform her that I am to collect balanc of 950 from the offering I dropped lipsrsealed

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Power Of A Woman / When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix) / What Fuel Scarcity Caused In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.