Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me (136639 Views)

My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me / He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife / 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
Cucumber or big Carrot serve you better in this regard.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by supomi: 3:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
i think the first thing u should check is if he has an infection. if he doesnt then check is stress level work rate and all that. cos all of these also contribute to inability to last longer in bed. from all the comments and replies you have given you shld both seek medical advice cos he may have damaged his vas deference mayb when he had an infant surgery or otherwise. there are so many issues that can bring about this and would suggest you both look inwards abd sort the issue as mature pple. all the best!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by princeshijman(m): 3:30pm On Feb 01, 2015
sexyseun:
Try and make him relax before the main thing, pre-intimacy is most essential, learn how to stroke his D, suck his D, caress him very well, look into his eyes while you suck him, With this he's P should be erect very well like rock of olumo, during the copulation, learn how to make him pause for a while when he's jerking, you can gently shift your V away from his D so that he can pause for a while, engage him with lots of kisses then, bite on his nipples then continueeee.. once he's about to come or coming, push your groin against his, let him know you enjoy him so much. immediately after he come, engage him again with kisses and stroke his D again..

If you still can't understand all these steps, Allow me to have him for just a Day
f**k i love dis gal...if i marry person like u who go wound who

1 Like

Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 01, 2015
sexyseun:
Because you are the type of girl that will want to suffocate your man with too much seex
I have a very strong fantansy(sexual) and sayy, high libido for my kind of person.

1 Like

bushdoc9919:

Of all the weird ''solutions'' I have heard....this takes the cake.

grin
just checkout ur name na

3 Likes

sexyseun:
Ashewo
Sex is food to women after all. How many minutes is satisfactorily enough?

This is y folks shld fucck before marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
princeshijman:
f**k i love dis gal...if i marry person like u who go wound who
undecided
Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by Sunkyphil(m): 3:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
sexyseun:
Joking? which part?
to give him to u for just a day
Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by cutieme(m): 3:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
There are many drugs out there in the pharmacy that can prolong the act.Vega XL capsule or gel, Tell him to buy it and use ,it's very powerful and u will even be begging him to stop.Go for it and come here and thank me later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by Nonybb: 3:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
[b]Hello Dear Lady, my contributes might be painful to you or you might find it too gross to grasp. The issue with your husband is that men that m@sturbates frequently before they got married often have this problem. Men do easily m@sturbate and once they form that addict it ends up making them have sex like chickens. Sex is an internal chemical reaction and stimulation so the issue with your husband is that his brain has been adjusted for long to climax at a certain time range due his long years of indulgence to m@sturbation. Look at the SOLUTION... Let him involve the techniques of penetration and withdrawal. Anyime he penetrates you and about to climax, he should do everything possible to hold it, then withdraw. By that mechanism, he is strengthening his sexual control and his brain cell would adopt to it. Men who m@sturbate frequently usually have quick ejaculation because they do it out of quick pleasure, not knowing that the brain adapt to that range of duration and stick with it for life. Let him involve you in a long pre-intimacy for 45 minutes, then penetrate you and withdraw, penetrate again and withdraw. Do the first sex count. We call it sex count because as you bang your partner, and penetrate and withdraw, you count it. Start with 10. Do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9..10 and then withdraw. Start all over again and before you know it you are already use to doing 50 counts. I did 200 counts with a partner, she climax, shout, moan and nearly explode. Since that day I stick to 100 counts[/b]

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
ferdimako:

Sex is a food to women after all. How many minutes is satisfactorily enough?

This is y folks shld fucck before marriage.

Sexual compatibility does not come from premarital sex....it comes from the couple being patient with each other...and being willing to learn...and that can be achieved within marriage.

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by MRMICKMEN: 3:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
Simple solution,dont do it on a BED try elsewhere

1 Like

Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
heroutedse:
Is sex everything
You can not underestimate the importance of sex in marriage...Yes, sex is everything, for this matter

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
iceberylin:
We could help sha grin

Seconded!
Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by ASL33: 3:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
To start with @op how long do you want him to last before you are satisfied?
Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by gly2ken: 3:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
I was once in this situation and I am grateful God delivered me. First question is does ur hubby has any medical condition. I did a lot of research and was able to get solution. Second he can control the ejaculation process through constant practice. Finally, do not make him feel like a 'less man'. This will help his confidence and Do not under estimate the power of prayer.
Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by DaBullIT(m): 3:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
pumacy:

We courted for some months before getting married. He is a complete man, my kind of complete man, this is only issue i have with him and its a solvable issue. You don't expect me to reject is marriage proposal because of sex

Nice, that also means you were getting satisfaction elsewhere when you were courting he he he grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
pumacy:
Hey Folks

Pls i need your help. I got married few months ago and its really beautiful, i'm enjoying every minute of it. To be straight, my husband loves sex but he doesn't last long. He barely last 3 mins and it takes him another 2 hours to be fit again. I love making love with him too but usually i don't get satified because he doesn't last long. Cheating is not even an option, solving the present issue is priority. I'm in my late twenties while he is in his early thirties. I have been a guest for long but his issue made me create an account. Pls what do you think i should do to help him? Matured responses pls. Thanks in advance
3minutes not enough 4 u..u hate ur husband o. so he still going to be fit again after 2hours nd u signed up just because of that..u must be a prostitute. just dont put poison in his food in order to satisfy u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by jessyjames: 3:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
The problem is just psychological. I can recommend a clinical psychologist that can be of help to you ok

1 Like

Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by Attahiru87(m): 3:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
They have said it all. Talk it ova with him and let him reduce the anxiety him during the "action" time.
Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by abitex577(m): 3:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
I dont know the level of communication you have in your marriage, nevertheless, as long as you are not been satisfied due to yours spouses quick ejaculation, it is required first you communication your lack of satisfaction to him in a very polite way. Secondly, you can encourage in on books about marital sex which he can read to acquire more knowledge on how best to satisfy you. I recommend the book MODEL MARRIAGE by DAG HEWARD-MILLS it is a good resource in the right direction. Thirdly, I also suggest your spouse should not be in too much of a hurry while the act is on, let him focus on fore play so as to bring you to speed with his tempo so that you both can reach the top easily together.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
Use marijuana to cook for him. WARNING: Try it only in the night when you are sure he is not going anywhere after the meal if not he will jonz big time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by Laredojohn(m): 3:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
Hello there are some natural ways he can help that out..and also there are some medicinals, not sex enhancing drugs now, but drugs he will take over time and they will surely help him out, most importantly u can assist him making research yourself on natural ways to stop or prevent the condition, Google it, there are many ways, some u need natural things like the bitter cola mentioned, atimes ginsinge part of the ginger family helps too, u could make ginger and garlic juice for him, ground both with water , sieve t out the juice, and store in d fridge, he should take it often, it helps too, there are many natural ways...Google more about it and sure u will get more tips.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by gabazin080(m): 3:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
did anybody noticed dis OP joined nairaland 2day and made FP wit hr 1st topic

1 Like

Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
dovelike:

I have a very strong fantansy(sexual) and sayy, high libido for my kind of person.
So you want a man who can last for like 5hours or more? I dont think i like that o! I prefer good sexx around 20-30mins which i can at least rest and later continue.
Men with High Libido are usually Jobless people, Find out from your research and see

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
pumacy:

We courted for some months before getting married. He is a complete man, my kind of complete man, this is only issue i have with him and its a solvable issue. You don't expect me to reject is marriage proposal because of sex
YOU CAN NEVER GET EVERYTHING YOU WANT IN LIFE. YOU HAVE TO LIVE WITH IT.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by djembapat(m): 3:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
pumacy:

dear, thanks for the above steps

Frankly i have spoken with him and he got medicinal herbs but it didn't change anything, maybe he got a fake one. We engage in pre-intimacy for a long before getting into action but it can't be always like that. I actually want to enjoy the real deal with him naturally. I ensure i cook nutritional food for him vegetables and all(or is there a special kind of vegetable that can solve this). I actually want my man to be readily available at any time while we go on for hours. Its the early stage of our marriage.
Hours? you be wood?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by nortcentrallord(m): 3:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ayaaa, he could take Origin bitters 10-20mins b4 ACTION. It 'll help. Trust me it's a very good and works well and it has no side effect. Only for married folks sha.
Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by ogawisdom(m): 3:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
Hmmm d only solution is dt he shld learn to pleasure u very well thro pre-intimacy b4 he enters d honeypot, again he shld exercise so dt he ll get stamina for second round which usually lasts longer tongue

Alcohol can make him last longer esp stout but may nt b d way out

Thank me later wen these gets u satisfied wink
Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
Sunkyphil:
to give him to u for just a day
grin. I wouldnt dare to do that....... No wonder the girl no gree reply me back grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by Jonwesley(m): 3:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
Pumacy, let me share this link with you. The responses to the thread is quite revealing.

https://www.nairaland.com/2035590/how-man-prevent-premature-expulsion

1 Like

Re: My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
sexyseun:
So you want a man who can last for like 5hours or more? I dont think i like that o! I prefer good sexx around 20-30mins which i can at least rest and later continue.
Men with High Libido are usually Jobless people, Find out from your research and see
Did I say 5 hours? I meant something sensible. And I don't think jobless men are the only ones with high libido.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex / Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. / Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.