Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Jonathan’s Refusal To Raise PDP Flag Cause Uproar In Ondo State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Refusal To Raise PDP Flag Cause Uproar In Ondo State (31247 Views)

Pic: Oshiomole Brought Out Broom, APC Supporter Brought Out PDP Flag / Naija / Saraki, Tambuwal, Atiku, Mark May Fly Pdp's Flag In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Refusal To Raise PDP Flag Cause Uproar In Ondo State by NovusHomo(m): 6:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
jdilight:

Goodluck is a rare Nigerian.

Its not about this election, its about the next generation.

I don't want to return to presidency riding on the blood of Nigerians.

Goodluck will not take side in other to win election. He is a rare Nigerian.

So rare Nigerians can't figure out who runs the country.
Re: Jonathan’s Refusal To Raise PDP Flag Cause Uproar In Ondo State by ifypedro38(m): 6:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
Solmon Onukwu Odeku level nah,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Jonathan’s Refusal To Raise PDP Flag Cause Uproar In Ondo State by Frankestein08(m): 7:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
chai, see lies
me gan wey b say i dey live for ondo no witness all dis hulapoem and concotted lies wey dis op dey spit.
Op pls get a life...nawa o
Re: Jonathan’s Refusal To Raise PDP Flag Cause Uproar In Ondo State by emmasege: 8:04pm On Feb 01, 2015
Thought the practice was to hand over flag to a state's gubernatorial candidate. Ondo currently does not need a Governor, so the issue of raising a flag was not expected
Re: Jonathan’s Refusal To Raise PDP Flag Cause Uproar In Ondo State by Frankestein08(m): 8:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
teemanbastos:
...Only failed people call successful people failures.
I undaxtand your situation..take kare. cheesy :Dexactly bro...he is a traitor. selfcentred man, always wants everything to himself no wonder he desecrated protocol and went ahead to abuja to hijack the structure..imagine.. Am sure PDP can never win Ondo state..he betrayed the people.

Am sure u don't live in ondo state...pdp didn't make his choice for him, yes mimiko is a back stabber and he made his choice by himself cos he's planning to run for Senate after dis second term ends, cos he knows his political career will b ruined if he stays in labour party. When he was running for second term, y'all encouraged him after he has blinded y'all with water fountain & putting tiles on the fly over at oba-adesida road. whereas it was the same man who before he entered his 1st term said and I quote "any man who runs for a second term is a thief" and I guess he's now proving that fact now.
well, in summary, the people of ondo state are now suffering the consequences especially the market people. it's so bad that even someone selling notebooks & Biro in a wheelbarrow gets to pay tax that is more that what he makes in a month, it's so bad that paying the salaries of government workers is now considered an achievement...now February 14 beckons and y'all have to make choices between two evils to choose the lesser evil, but then again y'all blinded to see that there're others contesting too and that includes a woman which if you ask me, she's a better third option. it's not bout GEJ n GMB! this people are playing on your emotions but you can't see that, can you?!
My gullible nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Ambode's CV! This Is What We Need In Lagos. / I Won’t Devalue Naira, Buhari Insists / Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.