Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali (17938 Views)

Senate Resolves Controversy On Successor In Event Of Death / Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ / Labaran Maku Hits Back At David Mark, Ahmadu Ali Through A Press Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by jars9: 3:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
North should start grooming Jonathan’s successor in 2019 – Ahmadu Ali

The Director General of President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration, Ahmadu Ali says the Fulani socio-cultural group – Miyyetti Allah, the Yoruba socio cultural groups – Afenifere, and Odua Peoples Congress, OPC, have all endorsed the re-election bid of President Jonathan.

Mr. Ali said this at the campaign rally of the PDP on Saturday in Kaduna.

“We should tell ourselves the truth, Miyetti Allah, Afenifere and OPC have endorsed President Goodluck Jonathan’s re-election”.

He said the North should start grooming a non-dictatorial leader who is between the ages of 40-50 to take over from Mr. Jonathan in 2019.

“I want to tell my fellow Northerners to start grooming a 40-50 year-old candidate that President Goodluck Jonathan will hand over power to in 2019 and not a dictatorial leader who attempted to kidnap my friend late Umaru Dikko. Is that the person you want to vote for? God forbid!” Mr. Ali said.

Ahmed Makarfi, a serving Senator, in his remarks said the PDP “will use our power of persuasion to ensure that, PDP is voted on the 14th and 28th of this month.

“I assure you that by this persuasion and consultations by the Vice President, the governor, many stakeholders and I will deliver Kaduna state to PDP,” he added
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/176022-north-should-start-grooming-jonathans-successor-for-2019-ahmadu-ali.html

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
yes oh

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by femmy2010(m): 3:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
Why not the SE in the Person of Rochas Okorocha.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by egift(m): 3:49pm On Feb 01, 2015
#Change is Now. Nigeria cannot endure another 4 yrs circle of Clueless Leadership and Incompetence.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by lyntiffany(f): 3:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
femmy2010:
The said Rochas they fall Im hand, if he plays his cards well why not.

3 Likes

Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by yibomustgo(m): 3:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
femmy2010:

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ribadu comes to mind. GEJ till 2019 by God's grace.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by meforyou1(m): 3:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
Power is going from south south to south east in 2019. The cattle rearers have misrule and misgoverned this country enough

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by phlemzy: 4:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ahmadu sounds so confident. A shocker awaits u!

17 Likes

Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by Splashme: 4:05pm On Feb 01, 2015
[size=13pt]I agree with Ahmadu Ali.

North can have power back in 2019 with a Vice from Igbo while South West takes Senate Presidency[/size]

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by Kingspin(m): 4:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
This is one Nigeria. For over 30 years somebody was ruling us. You dnt twist it because, it not your turn.

1 Like

Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by egift(m): 4:16pm On Feb 01, 2015

meforyou1:
Power is going from south south to south east in 2019. The cattle rearers have misrule and misgoverned this country enough

After all you insults you will still complain why the North and SW are not supporting Jonathan. You better tell the Zoologist to start packing.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by KanwuliaJara: 4:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
Exactly!
BUHARI, bye-bye daddy! grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by Jesusloveyou: 4:24pm On Feb 01, 2015
Kingspin:
This is one Nigeria. For over 30 years somebody was ruling us. You dnt twist it because, it not your turn.
and for this 30yrs,pdp has be in power,we are all crying for change,just give me buhari for now,after 2023,d clueless gej must have learn lesson not to be clueless and corrupt again.

4 Likes

Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by citizenY(m): 4:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
It is very amusing to learn of endorsement by Miyetti, many members of whom may not even have PVC or may have beem weeded out when the voters register was reviewed. Due to their nomadic nature, some may have registered twice or are presently not in location. For the sedentary Fulani , what does a Bamanga TUKUR or JIBRIN AMINU have to show in the North East, for example.

For ease of reference, the Hausa Fulani that detractors call them cannot be differentiated. So what is the dividing line between Miyetti and ACF or Northern Elders Forum

Make everybody dey talk. Eye go clear Feb 14..

2 Likes

Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
Change is coming
Baba OYOYO

Sai Buhari

21 Likes

Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by Orunto: 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
This is Wisdom directly from above to Kaduna State in particular and to the North in general!!! God help Kaduna State! God help Nigeria!!

5 Likes

Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ayo Fayose said it that it would be the turn of the North after GEJ,some GEJ ball.romancer cussed at him

Now Ahmadu Ali have said again that the North and not the SEast will be considered by PDP for the Presidency yet some people will still wanna die for a man who does not have them in view

Anyway all the above is wishful thinking as Change is on the Horizon

Sai Buhari

12 Likes

Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by Kingspin(m): 4:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
and for this 30yrs,pdp has be in power,we are all crying for change,just give me buhari for now,after 2023,d clueless gej must have learn lesson not to be clueless and corrupt again.
Your personal assessment before you cast your vote will help shape a true Nigeria. Rather then, the opinion or view of the mighty in the society. In 2011, Buhari was unelectable suddenly, he became electable. Does that mean Abubakar Shekau can be electable tomorrow. Pa buhari is a political calculation by a group. I put it to you Buhari was sold to you through the various media houses. The future of this country is above any individual, party or group. Make sure your opinion count and not others point of view....

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by Kingspin(m): 4:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
egift:
#Change is Now. Nigeria cannot endure another 4 yrs circle of Clueless Leadership and Incompetence.
Change is Transformation. Check ur dictionary

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by jars9: 4:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
Looking at the aggrieved ex pdp members bankrolling Pa Buhari's campaigns can't help but to agree with Ahmadu Ali,the just want in on the action to satisfy their iver bloated ego.

2 Likes

Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by jars9: 4:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
BUHARI IS SUPER CLUELESS

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by egift(m): 4:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
Kingspin:
Change is Transformation. Check ur dictionary

So apart from from stealing NNPC funds, you are also attempting to swindle APC slogan?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by jars9: 4:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
Buhari tells us to vote along ethnic and religous lines in the North only to go to the South to preach One Nigeria” ~ Alhaji Sule Lamido, Jigawa State Governor.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
beopened:
Ayo Fayose said it that it would be the turn of the North after GEJ,some GEJ ball.romancer cussed at him

Now Ahmadu Ali have said again that the North and not the SEast will be considered by PDP for the Presidency yet some people will still wanna die for a man who does not have them in view

Anyway all the above is wishful thinking as Change is on the Horizon

Sai Buhari

I am from Imo and I know that power within PDP may likely rotate to the North in 2019 with North Central or North East given more priority

I expect Ndigbo to continue to present candidates for PDP primaries in 2019 but I expect nothing less than the Vice Presidency in 2019.

GEJ can not single handedly hand power over to the South East. No one is under that illusion.

But no matter who the President is at the Center the South East must continue to protect its interests through strategic engagement and the best way to protect our interest at this moment is to continue to support GEJ. I really dont see how Buhari protects any of our interest.

I have always said this is not about who or where the President comes from. But if it was what it is all about then APC is not offering any of that to Ndigbo because 2015, 2019, 2023 nor even 2027 is not in sight for Ndigbo in APC.
Buhari will do 8years. Osinbajo VP will most likely come from the North. So what exactly is the point of your argument?

11 Likes

Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by LRNZH(m): 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
I thought GEJ promised Ndigbo presidency after he is done in 2019. Now na North. Hewo..... Ndigbo maka gini?

Another 2nd Niger Bridge, Onitsha Seaport and Enugu Coal Power plant o..... Lies!!!!!!!

Better vote for GMB. After GMB, SE can have a go at it.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by san316(m): 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
I'm laughing st those crazy Igbos. clearly, an Igbo will never rule Nigeria under PDP. the little chance they have is with APC.

Igbo: arse licking since Ojukwu deceived them.

7 Likes

Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by jars9: 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ok

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by jars9: 5:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
Some more, watch the body language

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
LRNZH:
I thought GEJ promised Ndigbo presidency after he is done in 2019. Now na North. Hewo..... Ndigbo maka gini?

Another 2nd Niger Bridge, Onitsha Seaport and Enugu Coal Power plant o..... Lies!!!!!!!

Better vote for GMB. After GMB, SE can have a go at it.

Tinubu and Osibanjo go evaporate from Politics when SE will produce Presidential candidate inside APC in 2019?

4 Likes

Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by jars9: 5:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
Boko hari in trouble

7 Likes

Re: North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali by LRNZH(m): 5:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
mikeansy:

Tinubu and Osibanjo go evaporate from Politics when SE will produce Presidential candidate inside APC in 2019?

Where were they when Tinubu was stopped from becoming GMB's VP?

By the time GMB is done the most politically expedient thing is for power to return to the South. I am thinking SE... Rochas and Ngige are the one posturing properly for now.
But if Ndigbo doesnt play its card right then na Amaechi go take am.

Under PDP, power will return to the North after GEJ. After that SW because GEJ's gov't has marginalised them so much.
Ndigbo has a better chance with APC.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Salary Cut Not Enough, PDP Tells Buhari / Buhari's Ministers Are Practical, Energetic And Of Good Reputation~The Economist / Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.