Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy (38566 Views)

Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Blast Nigeria Celebs: Stop Begging For Money When Sick / Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet / Gay Bisi Alimi Shares Photo Of Himself & Boyfriend Deeply Kissing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by Nobody: 5:14am On Feb 02, 2015
emilyone:
Keep following your heart, its the best that can ever happen to any human being on earth.

Never ever allow society to dictate to you

Congrats.
You are joking with hell!!!
Please is there so many rubbish things in this world?

#Question4DGods!
Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by fairygeh(f): 5:39am On Feb 02, 2015
emilyone:
Keep following your heart, its the best that can ever happen to any human being on earth.

Never ever allow society to dictate to you

Congrats.
So says a lesbian.smh
Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by MsSantaClaus(f): 6:28am On Feb 02, 2015
drlawizle:

Coupled with the fact that the child would be exposed to infections from feeding bottle as its supposed to be on exclusive breastfeeding for 6mths...

These gays are just weak guys who no sabi toast woman & I dont blame them women of nowadays don kolo no be small...but I'll rather self-service for the rest of me life than

insert my meat in a fellow man's hole or worse still allow him damage my shitcanal..wtf?

And you say your a real Medical doctor?? Which school did you got to

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by MsSantaClaus(f): 6:40am On Feb 02, 2015
laykorn:
Smh for the little boy. I hope they won't very soon, they might put their thing in the baby boy's anus. undecided

Why not a baby girl? Smelly. undecided
Ayamlaykorn

What a stupid statement whilst everyday we see Headlines like this in the Nigerian press. -- Nigeria: Father Arrested for Alleged Rape of 16-Year-Old Daughter

THIS DAY, 24 JULY 2013

Is this any better? Have you seen a similar headline about a Gay father? A pedophile is neither gay or straight, he or she is simply a pehophile!

5 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by kandiikane(m): 6:52am On Feb 02, 2015
drlawizle:

For your information I'm a medical doctor and I'm talking to you from what is applicable medically speaking so its left for you to take it or leave it.

Cheers.
shame on you for making such a comment. Go back to medical school you cheated or bribed your way through

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 02, 2015
kandiikane:

shame on you for making such a comment. Go back to medical school you cheated or bribed your way through

Thanks and you're welcome.
Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 02, 2015
MsSantaClaus:

And you say your a real Medical doctor?? Which school did you got to

OAU.
Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by ErectPenis: 7:09am On Feb 02, 2015
Donbabaj:

Your profile name and comments really shows how duns you are
U do not know there is a difference btw living a normal life and an abnormal life
Even an armed robber for example believes he is living a normal life until is being caught!

Oh really, how about an hypocrite? Tell me more about abnormalities, f.ool!

When did your reasoning even became a yardstick to judge what's normal or not?

Abeg, park well. Small boi. How old are you by the way?

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by Frydae: 7:25am On Feb 02, 2015
Onye Ara! Papa iberiibe
Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by prophetfire: 7:48am On Feb 02, 2015
May God deliver the baby boy from these cursed animals in human skin.
Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by texybaby(f): 8:00am On Feb 02, 2015
drlawizle:

For your information I'm a medical doctor and I'm talking to you from what is applicable medically speaking so its left for you to take it or leave it.

Cheers.

Pls help educate em jare....
Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by monex(m): 8:08am On Feb 02, 2015
davien:
First of all,I'm glad for them and I hope the baby brings joy into their wonderful lives....

Secondly,the gay bashers here should better go get educated about human sexuality and sexuality(in all species) before ranting ignorantly here....

There are those who aren't attracted to any sex atall(asexual)...those who are attracted to the same sex(homosexual),those who are attracted to the opposite sex(heterosexual),those attracted to both sex(bisexual) and many more...

If you feel its "unnatural" and not "god's plan",then go take a look at naturally homosexual creatures like this one..

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Mexico_whiptail

" The lizard is a
female-only species that reproduces by producing an egg
through parthenogenesis. [b]Despite reproducing asexually
and being an all female species, the whiptail still
engages in mating behavior with other females of its own
species, giving rise to the common nickname "lesbian
lizards". " [/b]
The above example reproduces by same-sex conjugation....doesn't it seem counter-intuitive that this is a natural thing for them.....no magic wizard waved a wand and said "thou must multiply homosexually"... undecided

If you are not comfortable with homosexuals,then you have issues to work out with yourself(mostly dogma)...because it most certainly wasn't homosexuals that did this deed
http://sofooo..in/2013/03/girl-raped-tortured-to-death-with-huge.html?m=1

And for those who think that somehow a same-sex couple is going to affect the child negatively should review the fact that the couple initially were raised by straight parents and they both turned out gay,so it doesn't matter who raised you.....your sexual preference is attuned to you only(that is why most of you can't fathom/imagine this type of sexuality)

Jokingly its not as though they get intimate with a stinky asshole(just like we don't with a bloody vagina ), it's thoroughly cleaned... grin

Lastly you all might as well argue against interracial marriages,since you're all in the 5th century and are cultural-religious hypocrites...ironically it's the priests that are raping children and the pastors that are raping men/women... undecided

no they dont reproduce by same sex conjugation. your reference disagrees
Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 02, 2015
texybaby:

Pls help educate em jare....

2 of the men that have responded to my explanation have resulted to insulting me...makes me feel the Nigerian man is unwilling to share their women's mammary glands

with their children..lol

Thanx anyway...
Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by Cc02(f): 9:41am On Feb 02, 2015
Tobilastik:

so u support that goat?

blame not any one cause everyone is entitled to their own opinion
Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by davien(m): 9:50am On Feb 02, 2015
monex:

no they dont reproduce by same sex conjugation. your reference disagrees
They do.....the eggs are pathogenically created but/can require same-sex intercourse to do the same...
Why would a "god" that frowns at homosexuality make a same-sex species that pathogenically reproduces and can do the same through homosexuality

An in case you didn't know heterosexuality is and was never the dominant form of reproduction....the earth and you are filled with organisms that self-reproduce, self-replicate,same-sex conjugally mate,have hermaphrodite genders etc...

4 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by isaacgeorge544(m): 11:00am On Feb 02, 2015
what is nigerian turning into?
Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by Etianwanokon: 11:00am On Feb 02, 2015
If they needed children, they wont be marrying a man. So they should be deprived of that baby. Hell fire them
Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by beryl04(m): 10:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
4thsense:
Not sure ive ever seen anything so disgusting. I just placed a curse on these two guys and every one that played a role in making the life of this baby miserable against his wish.

iidiot ,the curse u placed goes back to you in 10 folds!

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by beryl04(m): 11:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
drlawizle:

OAU.

honestly dude if indeed you are a medical doctor and practicing, your license needs to be taken away from from u.

it's a shame that this is what Nigeria can turn-out after 7yrs of med.school.quite a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by beryl04(m): 11:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
davien:
They do.....the eggs are pathogenically created but/can require same-sex intercourse to do the same...
Why would a "god" that frowns at homosexuality make a same-sex species that pathogenically reproduces and can do the same through homosexuality

An in case you didn't know heterosexuality is and was never the dominant form of reproduction....the earth and you are filled with organisms that self-reproduce, self-replicate,same-sex conjugally mate,have hermaphrodite genders etc...

continue to educate these fooools jare!
anything that is not their way is abnormal and then they use the 'holy books' to back it up.little wonder their ancestors where killing twins until someone opened their eyes,today twins are celebrated,so it'll be with the gay case someday!

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by beryl04(m): 11:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
@bisialimi,congrats my dear.may your life and family be filled with joy and laughter all the days of your life.
Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by soulglo: 11:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
beryl04:
@bisialimi,congrats my dear.may your life and family be filled with joy and laughter all the days of your life.
Amen.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by Nobody: 6:33am On Feb 03, 2015
drlawizle:

Coupled with the fact that the child would be exposed to infections from feeding bottle as its supposed to be on exclusive breastfeeding for 6mths...

These gays are just weak guys who no sabi toast woman & I dont blame them women of nowadays don kolo no be small...but I'll rather self-service for the rest of me life than

insert my meat in a fellow man's hole or worse still allow him damage my shitcanal..wtf?
You think toasting a man is easier than woman?

Women that easily fall for a man because of money and when ashewo is 200naira.

I am gay and i have gotten advances from women which i codedly rejected and never acted on it because i'm not attracted to them.

Straight women lacks taste. In gay community you must have a selling point on your body unlike women who fall for money.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by Nobody: 6:40am On Feb 03, 2015
Congratz Bisi cheesy
Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 03, 2015
beryl04:

honestly dude if indeed you are a medical doctor and practicing, your license needs to be taken away from from u.

it's a shame that this is what Nigeria can turn-out after 7yrs of med.school.quite a shame.

You can go to the Medical Council to effect it if that will keep you sane.
Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 03, 2015
Superleo:

You think toasting a man is easier than woman?

Women that easily fall for a man because of money and when ashewo is 200naira.

I am gay and i have gotten advances from women which i codedly rejected and never acted on it because i'm not attracted to them.

Straight women lacks taste. In gay community you must have a selling point on your body unlike women who fall for money.

It seems you dont really know women....a woman that "fall" for money has not really "fallen"...dont be surprised if she has the chance to pack all your money she will do

so without bathing an eye-lid...gays might need selling points on a man's body but making a woman fall in love with you truly is not all about money...but personality.

Have you not seen where a babe will collect valentine cake from a rich guy and just give him a peck then serve d same cake to another correct bobo wey dem go chop

2geda & still served him her congo to shine for her...haven't you heard of Oga's houseboy knacking the Madam? Even a whole Portiphar's wife (the most powerful man in

the world then) wanted to knack poor Joseph...dats what happens to a man that feels money is everything a woman needs...

#mindyou I'm not broke..i'm just a comfortable guy who has seen d bigger picture and doesn't want the atrocities of women I just wrote to happen to me...cheers..
Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 03, 2015
drlawizle:

It seems you dont really know women....a woman that "fall" for money has not really "fallen"...dont be surprised if she has the chance to pack all your money she will do

so without bathing an eye-lid...gays might need selling points on a man's body but making a woman fall in love with you truly is not all about money...but personality.

Have you not seen where a babe will collect valentine cake from a rich guy and just give him a peck then serve d same cake to another correct bobo wey dem go chop

2geda & still served him her congo to shine for her...haven't you heard of Oga's houseboy knacking the Madam? Even a whole Portiphar's wife (the most powerful man in

the world then) wanted to knack poor Joseph...dats what happens to a man that feels money is everything a woman needs...

#mindyou I'm not broke..i'm just a comfortable guy who has seen d bigger picture and doesn't want the atrocities of women I just wrote to happen to me...cheers..
You ended up diverting.

I was countering your point about "gay men not knowing how to woo a woman".

You don't expect me to woo someone that I'm not attracted to...

Atleast, with societal pressure, they still get married to woman they aren't attracted? How did you come to your conclusion?

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 03, 2015
Superleo:

You ended up diverting.

I was countering your point about "gay men not knowing how to woo a woman".

You don't expect me to woo someone that I'm not attracted to...

Atleast, with societal pressure, they still get married to woman they aren't attracted? How did you come to your conclusion?

You have a point tho...but its important to also know that same sex preferences was part of Sexual disorders some of which stemmed from defence mechanism inbuilt in

the subconscious for decades and has become a truth in the said individual from my knowledge of Mental Health...its just of recent it was striked out so as to mitigate

stigmatisation...and I didnt divert, I tackled the issue of thinking women are only interested in money which is false...the other aspect I've answered here...cheers
Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 03, 2015
drlawizle:

You have a point tho...but its important to also know that same sex preferences was part of Sexual disorders some of which stemmed from defence mechanism inbuilt in

the subconscious for decades and has become a truth in the said individual from my knowledge of Mental Health...its just of recent it was striked out so as to mitigate

stigmatisation...and I didnt divert, I tackled the issue of thinking women are only interested in money which is false...the other aspect I've answered here...cheers
Same sex was a disorder during medieval primitive time.

As for money, you should understand why i referenced that.
You said we can't toast a woman who will agree to have sex with us and i reminded you that a man can have sex with any woman she wishes if he has the money.
Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 03, 2015
Superleo:

Same sex was a disorder during medieval primitive time.

As for money, you should understand why i referenced that.
You said we can't toast a woman who will agree to have sex with us and i reminded you that a man can have sex with any woman she wishes if he has the money.

Thats where you got it wrong bro...not every woman will serve you sex for money....you see why I called it a defence mechanism....it will make you see every woman as

a product and thats not true...2009 I was in my 500level and same sex was still amongst sex disorder not in your "medieval primitive time"...i'm not here to stigmatise you cos

we all have our preferences but lets not twist facts to support our conscience. Search for another balm to soothe your conscience if its hurting.
Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
drlawizle:

Thats where you got it wrong bro...not every woman will serve you sex for money....you see why I called it a defence mechanism....it will make you see every woman as

a product and thats not true...2009 I was in my 500level and same sex was still amongst sex disorder not in your "medieval primitive time"...i'm not here to stigmatise you cos

we all have our preferences but lets not twist facts to support our conscience. Search for another balm to soothe your conscience if its hurting.
Lol...i'm done here.

Educate yourself. It was removed in 20th century. 1970
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_and_psychology

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
Superleo:

Lol...i'm done here.

Educate yourself. It was removed in 20th century. 1970
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_and_psychology

Good job but know not all women can be bought.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dangote Gives Ali Baba N25m To Distribute To Nigerians Interested In Business / Emma Nyra Gives Birth To Twins Alexandría & Alexander After 36 Hours Of Labor / Charles Okocha's Son, Sean, Graduates From Primary School (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.