Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,522 members, 7,801,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. (40553 Views)

Sagamite Officially Declares Buhari 2015 Presidential Elections Winner! / Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections / Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by pleiades45: 10:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
MuttleyLaff:

Listen to yourself and dont be silly asking me to open a thread of my own

With opinions and statements from you like the one below, you sound like one who has read too many Marvel comic books as a teenager but cant seem to forget about them

"the return of the ancient gods aka what some like to call nibiru aka the saints aka the prophets of old,
and because of this a tenth planet to commemorate this return will be added to our solar system called planet X"

Instead of pretending like you know something about the magazine cover
why don't you learn to use your elementary knowledge of deciphering in a less cliche, less Black Jew Brotherhood and less marvel comic manner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy1I-eWF2N8

DISCOVERED BY NASA TODAY. WINGED PLANET LIKE AN ANGEL CALLED NIBIRU.
THIS IS SUKKOT BY THE WAY. OTHER ID IS BANNED LOL
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by pleiades45: 10:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
MuttleyLaff:

Listen to yourself and dont be silly asking me to open a thread of my own

With opinions and statements from you like the one below, you sound like one who has read too many Marvel comic books as a teenager but cant seem to forget about them

"the return of the ancient gods aka what some like to call nibiru aka the saints aka the prophets of old,
and because of this a tenth planet to commemorate this return will be added to our solar system called planet X"

Instead of pretending like you know something about the magazine cover
why don't you learn to use your elementary knowledge of deciphering in a less cliche, less Black Jew Brotherhood and less marvel comic manner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuhFrUBWKBQ
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by KingSango(m): 7:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
pleiades45:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy1I-eWF2N8

DISCOVERED BY NASA TODAY. WINGED PLANET LIKE AN ANGEL CALLED NIBIRU.
THIS IS SUKKOT BY THE WAY. OTHER ID IS BANNED LOL

According to Hopi prophecy, when you see a city in the sky, a space station more than likely, either it falls or is destroyed, that's when WW3 will begin. There will be a huge uprising of African Americans and the U.S will suffer great unrest, WW3 will begin, mostly due to the lack of U.S policing of the world, because America will be tied up with its own troubles. Nuclear bombs will go off in the MiddleEast, and in the U.S. There will be a war between the U.S government and its citizens. The U.S Military will have the advantage but an outside force will intervene on behalf of the citizens. The war will be racist in nature, but many Whites, some with power and guns, will give guns to African Americans, so this will be in the end a civil war. There will be many surprised guests hiding in the U.S now, who will come out and support the chaos, this will cause more suffering but in some cases it will be good. After the war is almost finished, the Anti-Christ will rise. America will be done as a great nation. The force to stop the Anti-Christ, Islamic threat will come from the Christ by using supernatural powers, he will coffer power to a Black Nation in Africa. War is coming to West Africa, a fight for its land. There will be an actual fight to take over West Africa from West Africans. This is cause many West Africans to unite, an old empire shall rise up to claim supremacy. The Chinese shall claim victory in the end, after defeating the Anti-Christ forces.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by pleiades45: 7:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
KingSango:

According to Hopi prophecy, when you see a city in the sky, a space station more than likely, either it falls or is destroyed, that's when WW3 will begin. There will be a huge uprising of African Americans and the U.S will suffer great unrest, WW3 will begin, mostly due to the lack of U.S policing of the world, because America will be tied up with its own troubles. Nuclear bombs will go off in the MiddleEast, and in the U.S. There will be a war between the U.S government and its citizens. The U.S Military will have the advantage but an outside force will intervene on behalf of the citizens. The war will be racist in nature, but many Whites, some with power and guns, will give guns to African Americans, so this will be in the end a civil war. There will be many surprised guests hiding in the U.S now, who will come out and support the chaos, this will cause more suffering but in some cases it will be good. After the war is almost finished, the Anti-Christ will rise. America will be done as a great nation. The force to stop the Anti-Christ, Islamic threat will come from the Christ by using supernatural powers, he will coffer power to a Black Nation in Africa. War is coming to West Africa, a fight for its land. There will be an actual fight to take over West Africa from West Africans. This is cause many West Africans to unite, an old empire shall rise up to claim supremacy. The Chinese shall claim victory in the end, after defeating the Anti-Christ forces.

quite an interesting read. most of which holds true to biblical prophesy. so what do you have against the bible again ? you said it was european ? name one sango worshipper who has made prophesies ? none. african recent ancient tradition is heathenistic garbage however african ancient tradition is the scriptures as a holy constitution and not as a religion as it is corrupted today. black people wrote the biblical scrolls.

on a side note, somewhere in nigeria, a city was seen in the sky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxRoyRXR9Yk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeNI-kF7pSU

' jesus christ ' , the real biblical ' jesus christ ' will come from nigeria
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by KingSango(m): 9:14pm On Jun 25, 2015
sukkot:
[b]okay it seems you think I am saying the white man is superior. thats not what I am saying. you need to understand what words mean. like when people say God. Thats not his name. God just means ' power '. same with god with a small ' g '. so i think your argument is based on semantics. who has all the power on the earth right now ? who can drop a few bombs on nigeria and send us into the stone ages ? who has the power to destroy world leaders like ghaddafi and sadam ? who is controlling the world ? if you can answer that question sincerely, that person who does all those is the one with all the power on earth. that is the god of the earth. and its the white man. do you know that the currency of all the french african countries is printed and regulated by france ? do you know when an african leader bin gbagbo failed to vacate the office, french soldiers swooped in on a sovereign country and arrested him ? WHO GOT ALL THE POWER ? who is the god over all the earth ? the white man. even the bible tells you that. but his reign on top is not infinite. it is finite. and it has an end. this is not about morality. this is about power. [/b]

I understand what the words mean, my friend. But if we are going by word meanings then it is you who is dealing in semantics, not me. The Bible is, understand, a book of book, the Hebrews didn't write books. The Hebrews had scrolls, thousands of them, detailing their 500 yr history. The history of their prophets, scribes, and many such happenings of a spiritual nation. The Bible was put together by Roman Priests gathered from Hebrew scrolls, then combined with Roman language and literature. If you are unwilling to admit this simple fact then how can we continue talking about it? The Bible is Roman. Period. That's why there keep turning up lost books of the Bible, which is based on new Hebrew scrolls uncovered.

You have such mockery for African spirituality. None of the slaves were Christians when they taken from Africa, nor Muslim. Neither were none of the people they left behind were Christians. Christianity came into Africa with missionaries and eventual colonialism. Most of this occurred 500 years ago, probably about a little of 400 so about 1490 or so. This is was just a little time after the he reign of Alaafin Sango, maybe a 100 years or more. So Alaafin Sango and his legendary supernatural powers would still be fresh in the mind of many West Africans, as Sango's reign was over the largest territory of any African king ever! The allude to Sango spitting fire out of his mouth is, Sango held the power of command, his subjects were afraid of disobeying Sango's orders. Also his subjects could not view his face as Sango were a mask. All Oyo Kings wore masks.

The story of Sango is real, he was a King of Kings, he was an African King, His people were Africans, they were West Africans. Sango held supernatural powers, which is common in West Africa even today, call it juju or voodoo, whatever you want, but Sango had it. Now the degree each person has supernatural powers differs from person to person as some have more than others. This is why some Babaloawos and Iyas are more requested or popular than others. Kings also have supernatural powers and are blessed with sacred incarnations that aren't shared with babaloawos and chiefs. All the powers of the Oyo Mesi high priests of Oyo gets poured into the Alaafin, thus why they are the king makers.

Juju isn't about the herbs and roots my friend. But the sacred incarnations, their tonal powers, their vibrations and rhythms. You're not into African religion then you're not into the real spiritual world. You may think Europeans practice that watered down spirituality they heap upon the masses called, the Bible, Christian faith, Islam, etc. But they the real higher ups in the Vatican and in Freemasonry practice the real spiritual stuff the same as in Africa but less powerful. The Europeans came into conquest because the African people turned against their own gods, deities, etc, fighting each other, putting curses on each other, joining Europeans and Arabs in their conquests of Africa. This caused a lot of very powerful juju priests and priestesses to go underground in Africa, to keep their secrets only within their families. The Dogons have powerful secrets they don't share, so do the Yorubas and Dahomeys. Dr. Charles Finch, told me personally, while in Senegal, he observe a priest of Coosaan change well water into wine before his eyes! Dr. Finch also shared with me the reason the Africans kept this stuff secret because so many of the people were turning traitors and giving Europeans the real powerful spiritual juju.

I've personally have used juju and being an Ibeji I have very powerful ashe. If I can do what I do and it's some powerful juju then I know that Elders in Africa can do ever greater. I am not a disbeliever like you, I was at one time. But after seeing it with my own eyes I am no more. And I know why its kept secret now because in the Whiteman's hands we would never regain the planet again. We simply can't trust our own people. Many African Americans, like 99% are Uncle Toms. There are some in Africa too but not as many as in the West. Outright traitors! So I can see why the Elders don't trust anybody but family.

Love, Sango.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKo1DqY-8OE
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by Sentientcarbon(m): 5:13am On Jun 28, 2015
sukkot:

[b]LOL OK my Chief, let me stop you at the first part of your post. first off no human being was killed on a cross and slaughtered for your sin. this is roman catholic mythology. you dont seem to understand that the bible is an allegorical text. its not to be read like a story book. you are meant to uncover the symbolism and allegory. that part where Jesus-Christ died on the cross for our sins simply means that the beast rose out of the bottomless pit ( beasts are empires ), so another empire emerged and the saints started losing their power and the word of God was usurped by the doctrine of this new empire which is the white mans empire aka the roman empire. so now the reason the saints fell is because the disciples attached to them started indulging in all kinds of wickedness and abusing their powers. and it got to a point they had committed so much atrocity so that the laws of karma had to kick in. the Lord took his power from the saints because of the wickedness of those around them who were being wicked. now they have to pay for all their sins and the white man comes in and starts kicking their a55 because God uses the newly crowned empires to punish the deposed empires. this is what is called CARRY YOUR CROSS. meaning its time to get payback for all your sins. its an expression and not a literal cross. SO THE SAINTS ( JESUS-CHRIST ) DIED BECAUSE OF OUR SINS IS THE DISCIPLES MAKING THAT STATEMENT IN THE NEW TESTAMENT MEANING ' BECAUSE OF US THE SAINTS LOST THEIR POWER AND THE KINGDOM '. meaning they died. their rulership died. they died on the cross. now all this inside detail i just furnished is in the book of zechariah. the old and new testament overlap.[/b]

now everything i have typed will not make sense to you but that is OK. its different depth levels of understanding the bible. the LORD wants you at the depth you are at and thats OK. but he wants me at a different depth than that. and let me tell you that the bible categorically tells you that abraham does not exist as a man. so if there is no man named abraham then there can be no man named isaac and further down the line there can be no man named JESUS CHRIST. telling you what ? the bible is deeper than what you think it is

galatians 4 vs 22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. <<< SO THE BIBLE TELLS YOU IN THE BOOK OF GALATIANS THAT ABRAHAM DOES NOT EXIST AND THE STORY IS AN ALLEGORY. SO MY BROTHER ? THERE IS DEPTHS TO THE BIBLE THAT YOU CANT EVEN FATHOM BUT THE LORD KEEPS PEOPLE AT DIFFERENT DEPTH LEVELS OF UNDERSTANDING IT. MOST PEOPLE ARE SUPPOSED TO TAKE IT LITERAL AS A STORY BUT A FEW ARE SUPPOSED TO GO DEEPER BECAUSE WITHOUT THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE DEEPER, YOU CANT UNLOCK THE UNIVERSE. SO AT THE END OF THE DAY ? YOU ARE CORRECT IN WHAT YOU SAY BECAUSE THAT IS YOUR PORTION AND IT RINGS TRUE TO YOUR DEPTH OF UNDERSTANDING. SO LIKE THE SAYING GOES, ITS A BODY OF CHRIST WITH DIFFERENT FUNCTIONING PARTS. WE ARE ENDOWED WITH DIFFERENT TALENTS grin grin wink

The sheer arrogance!!!
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by KingSango(m): 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
Sentientcarbon:

The sheer arrogance!!!

Jesus is a myth, at best an outright lie! Watch the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOz1mblz0fc
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 11:14am On Jul 02, 2015
satan casting out satan. july 5 is a very interesting day. full moon today in capricorn the goat and july 5 is neptune and luna aligning in pisces, symbolizing what ? the start of punishment for america. maybe we will see a few terrorist actions this weekend in USA. MAYBE.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by mubarakopeyemi(m): 9:04pm On Jul 03, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:
Hmmmm
Sukkot

Check this out

https://www.intellihub.com/officials-warn-of-dirty-bomb-attack-on-july-4th-weekend-as-terror-panic-grips-nation/
haha bros its written all over the sky bros. the constellations and planets are aligned perfectly for a major disaster on the 5th of july. but dont hold me to it if it does not happen. i am only telling you what i see. the asteroids and comets and fireballs and solar flares and geomagnetic storm and coronal mass ejections. yeah something will / could happen july 4 but most likely july 5. but lets watch and see. this may be the start of what i have been seeing in the sky for a while now
sukkot:
satan casting out satan. july 5 is a very interesting day. full moon today in capricorn the goat and july 5 is neptune and luna aligning in pisces, symbolizing what ? the start of punishment for america. maybe we will see a few terrorist actions this weekend in USA. MAYBE.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by KingSango(m): 1:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:
Hmmmm
Sukkot

Check this out

https://www.intellihub.com/officials-warn-of-dirty-bomb-attack-on-july-4th-weekend-as-terror-panic-grips-nation/

If such a thing would happen then the party announcing it is certainly responsible. This conclusion is due to the fact ISIS is a CIA operation. If U.S congressmen are saying a dirty bomb attack on July 4th then they are behind it, just like 911 an inside job. This isn't prophecy this unless is self fulfilling with the U.S destroying itself due to treachery Illuminati members controlling the government.

2 Likes

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by pansophist(m): 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
oga sukkot how far na, wetin be the latest? the bomb never explode oo, we de july 5th now cry
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
pansophist:
oga sukkot how far na, wetin be the latest? the bomb never explode oo, we de july 5th now cry
sukkot:
haha bros its written all over the sky bros. the constellations and planets are aligned perfectly for a major disaster on the 5th of july. but dont hold me to it if it does not happen. i am only telling you what i see. the asteroids and comets and fireballs and solar flares and geomagnetic storm and coronal mass ejections. yeah something will / could happen july 4 but most likely july 5. but lets watch and see. this may be the start of what i have been seeing in the sky for a while now
wink

lets watch for tomorrow. 6th
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by pansophist(m): 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
sukkot:
wink

lets watch for tomorrow. the day of harvest. 6th

Wetin make we de expect tomorrow prophet?
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
pansophist:

Wetin make we de expect tomorrow prophet?
lets just watch and see. but what we are watching for is the invasion of america. the takedown of the USA from inside by foreign forces that have camped all around her
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by yongnoble(m): 9:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
sukkot:
lets just watch and see. but what we are watching for is the invasion of america. the takedown of the USA from inside by foreign forces that have camped all around her

Are you in Benin? If yes I'd like to meet up
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by Caseless: 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
sbaks:
Last time I checked their votes never counted. Wait to see the biggest surprise of your life. Don't allow apc people in lagos to make you think buhari has more supporters than GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN. That one na big fat lie. Jonathan has fans. Even the ait stuff helped in opening the eyes of people the more. Na who Want they behave like slaves? Na who want soldiers dey flog people any how? Go to developed countries, where do you see where they flog people like goats? (WAI). Abeggggggggggggggiii buhari should park wella jare. Buhari no get liver to handle democracy jare. Common debate dey fear am. So undemocratic and selfish. Squandering $2.8billion as at 1983 o! Wey dollars get value wella. Abeg buhari park jare make we see road.
Join me in this campaign

#icherishmyfreedom,iwantmyfreedom,iwillvoteformyfreedom, goodluckismyfreedom
swallow ur words, BUHARI is the president.

3 Likes

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 10:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
yongnoble:

Are you in Benin? If yes I'd like to meet up
benin ? nah chief i dont exist on this plane. i am simply a text in cyberspace. oh yeah we can meet up in benin though. i can teleport to benin anytime you need me. just give me the place and time and am there wink
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by malvisguy212: 10:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
pleiades45:
quite an interesting read. most of which holds true to biblical prophesy. so what do you have against the bible again ? you said it was european ? name one sango worshipper who has made prophesies ? none. african recent ancient tradition is heathenistic garbage however african ancient tradition is the scriptures as a holy constitution and not as a religion as it is corrupted today. black people wrote the biblical scrolls.

on a side note, somewhere in nigeria, a city was seen in the sky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxRoyRXR9Yk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeNI-kF7pSU

' jesus christ ' , the real biblical ' jesus christ ' will come from nigeria

Jesus ? From Nigeria? Any biblical insight ?
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by yongnoble(m): 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
sukkot:
benin ? nah chief i dont exist on this plane. i am simply a text in cyberspace. oh yeah we can meet up in benin though. i can teleport to benin anytime you need me. just give me the place and time and am there wink

Okay. Let's meet at Subway bar, Airport road B/C tomorow Monday evening anytime from 6pm. Lemme know if it's doable.
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sunkoye: 11:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
Shymm3x:
Wagwan sukkot, mi big bredrin? Wahh ya say?

I just saw a video about the return of the Nephilim of the Bible and of all the old civilisations. How true is this? grin

Shalom.
they are here bt not full blown. It might take centuries to achieve this. Before there world would end. There must marrying and giving out to marriages. Hope u understands my allegory.

1 Like

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 11:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
yongnoble:

Okay. Let's meet at Subway bar, Airport road B/C tomorow Monday evening anytime from 6pm. Lemme know if it's doable.
very doable. let me ask first . why would you want to meet up with a stranger ? what is it you want to talk about that you cant do on nairaland ?
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by yongnoble(m): 11:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
sukkot:
very doable. let me ask first . why would you want to meet up with a stranger ? what is it you want to talk about that you cant do on nairaland ?

I've been studying your previous post, some of which I find very intriguing and interesting, and I realized you normally make reference to Benin names/terminologies. So I figured you'd probably be in Benin.

But if you feel any bit uncomfortable about meeting, I would completely respect that and back off. It's your call.

1 Like

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 9:58am On Jul 06, 2015
yongnoble:

I've been studying your previous post, some of which I find very intriguing and interesting, and I realized you normally make reference to Benin names/terminologies. So I figured you'd probably be in Benin.

But if you feel any bit uncomfortable about meeting, I would completely respect that and back off. It's your call.
oh ok my chief. i am actually from Lagos but if i happen to be in benin i will surely let you know before hand. i was just joking about teleporting lol
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 7:46am On Jul 07, 2015
so on the day we prophesied, something nearly went down. it just didnt boil to the surface and tip over. but its getting there. on that day russia nearly invaded USA but was intercepted. july 4 / july 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6D42Y31nrI

1 Like

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 7:53am On Jul 07, 2015
pansophist:

sukkot:
so on the day we prophesied, something nearly went down. it just didnt boil to the surface and tip over. but its getting there. on that day russia nearly invaded USA but was intercepted. july 4 / july 5

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 7:59am On Jul 07, 2015
malvisguy212:
Jesus ? From Nigeria? Any biblical insight ?
any biblical insight ? bros not everything is written in the bible but you will get to find out real soon

john 21 vs 25 And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen << SO AS YOU CAN SEE ? THE BIBLE IS ONLY A FRACTION OF THE KNOWLEDGE THAT GOD HAS HIDDEN EVERYWHERE FOR PEOPLE TO FIND. SO EVERYTHING CANNOT BE VALIDATED BY THE BIBLE.

1 Like

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 8:05am On Jul 07, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:
Hmmmm
Sukkot

Check this out

sukkot:

Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by mubarakopeyemi(m): 8:05am On Jul 07, 2015
sukkot:

hmmmm
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by sukkot: 8:06am On Jul 07, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

hmmmm
LOL watch the video my bros
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by mubarakopeyemi(m): 8:16am On Jul 07, 2015
sukkot:
LOL watch the video my bros

I have.

But why dis tin no happen self. so we can see some show down. grin

Putin now told Obama ''Happy July 4th''

That man is a bad ass grin

So now what next since this didn't happen
Re: The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. by mubarakopeyemi(m): 8:20am On Jul 07, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:
Hmmmm
Sukkot

Check this out

You remember this too? when I posted it?
why is it that all these CNN BBC guys don't carry such news

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians / BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farm Of Kwara State APC Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.