Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,414 members, 7,800,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

FG Implements ASUU Agreement, Earmarks N1.3tr For Universities - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Implements ASUU Agreement, Earmarks N1.3tr For Universities (16325 Views)

FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 / JAMB To Scrap Uniform Cut-off Points For Universities, Others / FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Implements ASUU Agreement, Earmarks N1.3tr For Universities by tuborme: 7:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
Some find it hard to read. The best way to hide something from a black man may be to put it in a book. The minister said that the first part of the money 220 billion was released early last year.

Why are you talking about elections?

Was there elections when GEJ gave you the new minimum wage?

Was there elections when GEJ gave you the new NYSC allowance increase?

Nobody protested before the man made these increments.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FG Implements ASUU Agreement, Earmarks N1.3tr For Universities by babatundedada2(m): 7:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
holatin:
hahahahahaha pls when did he woke up from his sleep

Jonathan is really desperate but I refuse to be fooled again

buhari for President

this isnt about janathan... is a good news for all university student.. atleast strike will be off

1 Like

Re: FG Implements ASUU Agreement, Earmarks N1.3tr For Universities by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
Sajio:
... Did I hear you say after 6yrs?? are you sure u in this country Nigeria? are you aware of the N220bn Gej's government disbursed to ASUU? that was last year precisely.. Stop posting fake news here!! Gej is sure the best president we ever had in 9ja and I pray we will get better once ahead. Godbless Nigeria.
u think d 2009 agreement was implemented? U think FG dibursed N220b to ASUU? Even the ASUU chairman said they never got any 220 billion. This is something they should have done long ago but no. They are doing it now just to score cheap political points. The same thing they did with ASUP strike just to give shekarau a good name.
Re: FG Implements ASUU Agreement, Earmarks N1.3tr For Universities by bankoleben(m): 7:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
holatin:
hahahahahaha pls when did he [size=16pt]woke[/size] up from his sleep

Jonathan is really desperate but I refuse to be fooled again

buhari for President

Are you a brother to GEJ?
Re: FG Implements ASUU Agreement, Earmarks N1.3tr For Universities by holatin(m): 7:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
babatundedada2:

this isnt about janathan... is a good news for all university student.. atleast strike will be off
yeah and after he got reelected, you return home on strike
Re: FG Implements ASUU Agreement, Earmarks N1.3tr For Universities by Sajio(m): 7:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
cycline404:
LOL

Just before the debate as GMB already commented on the Educational sector.

I cant just stop but laugh.

And watching in 4D
... What does buhari know know about Education? someone that doesn't have school Cert.. shey Tuesday nor far again..!

1 Like

Re: FG Implements ASUU Agreement, Earmarks N1.3tr For Universities by ceejay80s(m): 7:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
End time project
Re: FG Implements ASUU Agreement, Earmarks N1.3tr For Universities by holatin(m): 7:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
bankoleben:

Are you a brother to GEJ?

sheddybest:

Goat! When did he WAKE and not WOKE! It is your type that is clamoring to lead the nation with brain of mistakes. For once, appreciate something good to avoid living in a world of perpetual misery.
Re: FG Implements ASUU Agreement, Earmarks N1.3tr For Universities by chronique(m): 7:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
The only question I want to ask the posters who have commented and said it's all election gimmick,is whether they read the article well and if they understand what they read. The minister said they went round all the universities 2 years ago,and came up with a bill of 1.3trn. Since govt couldn't cough out all that amount at once,they decided to break it into bits under a 5 year time frame. Meaning each year,they'd release 220bn and that 220bn was released in 2014. This means another 220bn would be released this year. If govt has already started releasing the money since last year,where then,is the election gimmick?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Implements ASUU Agreement, Earmarks N1.3tr For Universities by Emodeee: 7:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
elantraceey:
Nice one Mr president .

But did you have to wait till now?

mr president is nt a nairalander, pls. u should go to aso rock and ask him dat question.
Re: FG Implements ASUU Agreement, Earmarks N1.3tr For Universities by ceejay80s(m): 7:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
Sajio:
... What does buhari know know about Education? someone that doesn't have school Cert.. shey Tuesday nor far again..!
See ur yeye mouth, when buhari was head of state ur father was in secondary school and u are saying he doesn't know anything concerning education
Re: FG Implements ASUU Agreement, Earmarks N1.3tr For Universities by Sajio(m): 7:57pm On Feb 01, 2015
HugeCock:
u think d 2009 agreement was implemented? U think FG dibursed N220b to ASUU? Even the ASUU chairman said they never got any 220 billion. This is something they should have done long ago but no. They are doing it now just to score cheap political points. The same thing they did with ASUP strike just to give shekarau a good name.
... so why did ASUU call off the strike? was it not after they received the money? LASU are still struggling/fighting over their shear! plz am very sure Gej did gave ASUU that money dts was why dey called off the strike..

1 Like

Re: FG Implements ASUU Agreement, Earmarks N1.3tr For Universities by Donbabaj: 7:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
Iykebestbt:
All becos of eRrection

grin
Re: FG Implements ASUU Agreement, Earmarks N1.3tr For Universities by Donbabaj: 8:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
story story! fake news on paper! we need implementation

Kick GEJ out!!! #Ihavedecided
Re: FG Implements ASUU Agreement, Earmarks N1.3tr For Universities by blackandbold: 8:04pm On Feb 01, 2015
thats good news.this election seems to be encouraging implementation of a lot of projects and issues that were l9ng forgotten. .watch out..more is to come in less than 14dayss......money from no where is start springing up in the name of implementation
Re: FG Implements ASUU Agreement, Earmarks N1.3tr For Universities by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
sheddybest:

Goat! When did he WAKE and not WOKE! It is your type that is clamoring to lead the nation with brain of mistakes. For once, appreciate something good to avoid living in a world of perpetual misery.
y

Clap for yourself, oyebe

1 Like

Re: FG Implements ASUU Agreement, Earmarks N1.3tr For Universities by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
holatin:
are you done English teacher oya clap for yourself

I see u
Re: FG Implements ASUU Agreement, Earmarks N1.3tr For Universities by holatin(m): 8:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
brito:

I see u
welcome iya mi.
se owapa
Re: FG Implements ASUU Agreement, Earmarks N1.3tr For Universities by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
holatin:
welcome iya mi.
se owapa

Dadani
Re: FG Implements ASUU Agreement, Earmarks N1.3tr For Universities by Badgers14: 8:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
I would like to hear from different universities when they have received the money allocated to them. Then I will believe the story.

GEJ could promise to build 12 universities on top of Atlantic ocean. All I know is sai Buhari.

GEJ must go,
wasn't he the president when ASUU went on strike Why didnt he do something then.
Am too old for this kind election tactics, E don tey wey ynash dey back. angry
Re: FG Implements ASUU Agreement, Earmarks N1.3tr For Universities by satowind(m): 8:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
IndecentStar:
FACT#Nigeria is really getting interesting..
Fellow
compatriots, we need not shout nor fight
ourselves. President Goodluck Johnathan is a
good
man as a person, his simplicity and
gentlemanness
is second to none. *He has given us his very
BEST
over the last 6 years. I mean, what else are we
asking for? *He has granted Alameisiya
'STATE
PARDON' and my guy is now running for
Senate.
*He allowed Fayoose to distrupt a court
session
and beat up a judge, while he walks freely. I
wonder if Nigeria is sane. *He locked up the
house
of rep from the entrance of the
CONSTITUTIONAL
speaker of that house. *7 law makers
impeached a
speaker in Ekiti in a house of about 26 men,
and
nothing happened. *16 was suddenly greater
than
19 in base 10, just to cancel the one-term
agreement he signed with the NIGERIA
Governors'
Forum and all Nigerians in 2011. *Subsidy
has
been removed and the standards in our
hospitals
have reduced with time. *$20 billion is
missing
and minister of Petroleum eats and dines with
the
prexy.*Another BIGGER & BOLDER subsidy is
scheduled for 1st of June, 2015 and you may
have
to sell your laptop charger before you can buy
fuel
to charge that same laptop!!! * Earlier this
year,
over 22 innocent Nigerians were killed in the
job
scam of Nigerian Immigration Service. The
Minister
of Interior, Abba Moro, told us the job
interrwas
"simply mismanaged" and he has retained his
office and even with extra luggage. *1 Naira
used
to be equal $1.2 under#GMBbut now it's
#186.5
to just $1, the worst ever in our history. *
Madam
Gele, Ngozi Okonjo, just told we need an extra
$5
billion, through debts of course, so that how
economy will not collapse like Humpty-
Dumpty.
*While Benue State University was on an
unending
internal strike, Senator DAVID MARK (son of
the
soil) built his own PRIVATE UNIVERSITY, of
course
with tax payers' money, and my gentle
president
followed him to launch the school
shamelessly.*He
has spent all money in the treasury and even
had
to BORROW an extra $1 billion
but#BokoHaramke
eps getting more equipped than our military.
*Over
200 girls are missing, over 15,000 killed by#
BokoHaram, over 6 million displaced from
their
homes and uncountable injured beyond repairs
yet
my president went to a a meeting
in#KENYAwith 7
different PRIVATE JETS.. *clears throat... *
# PHCNis giving their loyal customers
GENERATORS as gifts for paying their#
electrici
tybills on time..Grab your COPY NOW!!! .
That's
less than 1% of the reasons we need to dance
to a
new SHOKI, this AWILO is no more wulo for
us.
Cheers to an unstoppable change.. If you truly
love
Nigeria share with everyone on yourcontact
list.
# TogetherWeCanbuild # ANewNigeria.
# ChangeIsPossible # ValentineElection
#copyandpaste
Poorly arranged statement from a follower of an illiterate. Am not surprised

1 Like

Re: FG Implements ASUU Agreement, Earmarks N1.3tr For Universities by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
IndecentStar:
FACT#Nigeria is really getting interesting..
Fellow
compatriots, we need not shout nor fight
ourselves. President Goodluck Johnathan is a
good
man as a person, his simplicity and
gentlemanness
is second to none. *He has given us his very
BEST
over the last 6 years. I mean, what else are we
asking for? *He has granted Alameisiya
'STATE
PARDON' and my guy is now running for
Senate.
*He allowed Fayoose to distrupt a court
session
and beat up a judge, while he walks freely. I
wonder if Nigeria is sane. *He locked up the
house
of rep from the entrance of the
CONSTITUTIONAL
speaker of that house. *7 law makers
impeached a
speaker in Ekiti in a house of about 26 men,
and
nothing happened. *16 was suddenly greater
than
19 in base 10, just to cancel the one-term
agreement he signed with the NIGERIA
Governors'
Forum and all Nigerians in 2011. *Subsidy
has
been removed and the standards in our
hospitals
have reduced with time. *$20 billion is
missing
and minister of Petroleum eats and dines with
the
prexy.*Another BIGGER & BOLDER subsidy is
scheduled for 1st of June, 2015 and you may
have
to sell your laptop charger before you can buy
fuel
to charge that same laptop!!! * Earlier this
year,
over 22 innocent Nigerians were killed in the
job
scam of Nigerian Immigration Service. The
Minister
of Interior, Abba Moro, told us the job
interrwas
"simply mismanaged" and he has retained his
office and even with extra luggage. *1 Naira
used
to be equal $1.2 under#GMBbut now it's
#186.5
to just $1, the worst ever in our history. *
Madam
Gele, Ngozi Okonjo, just told we need an extra
$5
billion, through debts of course, so that how
economy will not collapse like Humpty-
Dumpty.
*While Benue State University was on an
unending
internal strike, Senator DAVID MARK (son of
the
soil) built his own PRIVATE UNIVERSITY, of
course
with tax payers' money, and my gentle
president
followed him to launch the school
shamelessly.*He
has spent all money in the treasury and even
had
to BORROW an extra $1 billion
but#BokoHaramke
eps getting more equipped than our military.
*Over
200 girls are missing, over 15,000 killed by#
BokoHaram, over 6 million displaced from
their
homes and uncountable injured beyond repairs
yet
my president went to a a meeting
in#KENYAwith 7
different PRIVATE JETS.. *clears throat... *
# PHCNis giving their loyal customers
GENERATORS as gifts for paying their#
electrici
tybills on time..Grab your COPY NOW!!! .
That's
less than 1% of the reasons we need to dance
to a
new SHOKI, this AWILO is no more wulo for
us.
Cheers to an unstoppable change.. If you truly
love
Nigeria share with everyone on yourcontact
list.
# TogetherWeCanbuild # ANewNigeria.
# ChangeIsPossible # ValentineElection
#copyandpaste
If you used the time and energy you used to type this for a good business plan or e-book,u eld have made a lot of money.

1 Like

Re: FG Implements ASUU Agreement, Earmarks N1.3tr For Universities by donshaddow(m): 8:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
lilprinze:
GEJ till Buhari provides his Weac result

"Weac" A product of GEJ failed educational system.
Re: FG Implements ASUU Agreement, Earmarks N1.3tr For Universities by DTaj: 8:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
TRADELYN:
cool

SMH...All in the name of politics undecided

Election gimmick! Try something else Shekau's brother. Buhari is our next President!
Re: FG Implements ASUU Agreement, Earmarks N1.3tr For Universities by Profkunlexxy(m): 9:24pm On Feb 01, 2015
Oga Jona,na dis tym be ur morning?
Re: FG Implements ASUU Agreement, Earmarks N1.3tr For Universities by holatin(m): 10:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
brito:

Dadani
wao you don improve
Re: FG Implements ASUU Agreement, Earmarks N1.3tr For Universities by onyxo76(m): 10:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
Sajio:
... Did I hear you say after 6yrs?? are you sure u in this country Nigeria? are you aware of the N220bn Gej's government disbursed to ASUU? that was last year precisely.. Stop posting fake news here!! Gej is sure the best president we ever had in 9ja and I pray we will get better once ahead. Godbless Nigeria.
sorry but we university workers never received the 220 billion till now!
Re: FG Implements ASUU Agreement, Earmarks N1.3tr For Universities by Nobody: 1:16am On Feb 02, 2015
holatin:
wao you don improve

That makes you a good teacher
Re: FG Implements ASUU Agreement, Earmarks N1.3tr For Universities by bameyi(m): 1:24am On Feb 02, 2015
The fear of Buhari is the beginning of wisdom, it takes Buhari to make GEJ come to his senses this are simple government responsible politics or no politics
Re: FG Implements ASUU Agreement, Earmarks N1.3tr For Universities by holatin(m): 8:01am On Feb 02, 2015
brito:

That makes you a good teacher
hahahahahaha tanz for d commendation.
happy new week, happy new month
Re: FG Implements ASUU Agreement, Earmarks N1.3tr For Universities by iswallker(m): 8:06am On Feb 02, 2015
Earned allowances has not been implemented....
Re: FG Implements ASUU Agreement, Earmarks N1.3tr For Universities by onyxo76(m): 8:08am On Feb 02, 2015
iswallker:
Earned allowances has not been implemented....
thank you... yet some people will come here saying that the Gov has released the funds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Synagogue: NANS Protest In Lagos, Demands Halt In Coroner Inquest / Emeka Nwajiuba: Striking ASUU Members Shouldn’t Be Paid – Education Minister / How Do I Teach Little Children Coding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.