Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide (38241 Views)

More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno / See What President Mugabe Did To His Aide (photo)for Staring At His Wife Butt / Is GEJ Losing Ground? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by glory2glory: 12:58am On Feb 02, 2015
soe:
Imagine if you have to choose btw GEJ and a 5yrs old kid as president.

[size=28pt] Click LIKE for Jonathan
Click SHARE if you prefer a 5years old kid
[/size]

In other news: Pls tell GEJ that we are waiting for his Campaign Rice....it's not too early to start his send-forth party

This is called : The Mockery of Omokri

OMG! Over 250 shares already, is it this bad?

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by say4gunit(m): 1:10am On Feb 02, 2015
F

Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by gracemike364: 1:30am On Feb 02, 2015
i just want every one making comments on this platform to sit down and re-think, for the past six years, we have experienced wat we call democracy. we know there are crisis but this is not only in nigeria, its a global issue. so please think and vote wisely for ur future and for ur freedom.#GEJ4Naija. i say #NO2Buhari.
Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by Plutonium(m): 2:55am On Feb 02, 2015
OchukoisBlack:
Special adviser to the President on New media, Reno Omokri carried out a poll to test the popularity of the GEJ as against GMB for the forthcoming elections via his Twitter handle.
Below are screenshots of the results so far...

These screenshots are fake. Why is the time same on all of them?
Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by bokohalal(m): 3:05am On Feb 02, 2015
Plutonium:

These screenshots are fake. Why is the time same on all of them?
??
Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by bokohalal(m): 3:05am On Feb 02, 2015
gracemike364:
i just want every one making comments on this platform to sit down and re-think, for the past six years, we have experienced wat we call democracy. we know there are crisis but this is not only in nigeria, its a global issue. so please think and vote wisely for ur future and for ur freedom.#GEJ4Naija. i say #NO2Buhari.
Very lame.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by sodiqrasaq(m): 3:21am On Feb 02, 2015
reno omokri has deleted the post on twitter

1 Like

Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by Ilekeh(f): 3:32am On Feb 02, 2015
soe:
Imagine if you have to choose btw GEJ and a 5yrs old kid as president.

[size=28pt] Click LIKE for Jonathan
Click SHARE if you prefer a 5years old kid
[/size]

In other news: Pls tell GEJ that we are waiting for his Campaign Rice....it's not too early to start his send-forth party

This is called : The Mockery of Omokri

LMAO!!! grin

NLers are wicked o

1 Like

Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by chichriso: 4:08am On Feb 02, 2015

Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by bewla(m): 4:56am On Feb 02, 2015
All this is not election so they can not make him buhari president pls let all wait till the election proper u no how many people dey street or village no get access to internet but get access to pvc pls just do the needful thing on that day vote not violence

SAI BABA

1 Like

Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by Nobody: 5:11am On Feb 02, 2015
Wasted sperm! Ur damned dimwitted fada is irredeemably dooooooomed!!! GO N DIE!!!
ijeaify:
na u doom oh.
Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by Nobody: 5:14am On Feb 02, 2015
The poll is so lame, and the tweet is so puerile and lacks class. Why would anyone think I'm in possession of a crystal ball that enables me to predict what some politician would or wouldn't do? Shame on the Presidency staffers.
Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by ceejay4real(m): 5:19am On Feb 02, 2015
Osc:
greater number of Nigerians with PVC doesnt knw wat tweeters or nairaland is

You are very STUUPPIDD!
Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by ceejay4real(m): 5:31am On Feb 02, 2015
lagdmark:
Who will abolish proof of Certificate for job interviews, Buhari!. Who will abolish freedom of speech, naira land, twitter, FB etc.Buhari

MAAAD MAN!!!
Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by gabriel212: 5:53am On Feb 02, 2015
gracemike364:
truly everyone to his opinion but I bet to disagree with you. tell me concrete reason I should vote gej?
A person who cannot use his office to bring down the insecurity in Nigeria
Under his watch dollar keep increasing
D economy is doomed
He inherited 4700MW but today we operate below 2700MW as at last week
Corruption legallized under his govt
His wife insulting a governor
His wife causing fraction in all state primary election
A set of people clamouring for war under his watch
He politicise the security force to clamp down opposition like DSS merilyn ogar
budget implementation is below 40%
Abuse rule of law (16> 19, 7> 21)
Abba moro whose immigration scam kill 13 on March 14 still holding office yet the money was not returned can you defend this?
If you will I will vote gej

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by HURUCHI(m): 5:59am On Feb 02, 2015
gabriel212:

truly everyone to his opinion but I bet to disagree with you. tell me concrete reason I should vote gej?
A person who cannot use his office to bring down the insecurity in Nigeria
Under his watch dollar keep increasing
D economy is doomed
He inherited 4700MW but today we operate below 2700MW as at last week
Corruption legallized under his govt
His wife insulting a governor
His wife causing fraction in all state primary election
A set of people clamouring for war under his watch
He politicise the security force to clamp down opposition like DSS merilyn ogar
budget implementation is below 40%
Abuse rule of law (16> 19, 7> 21)
Abba moro whose immigration scam kill 13 on March 14 still holding office yet the money was not returned can you defend this?
If you will I will vote gej

Thank u afriend of my almost lost his life due to immagration and tell date no refund was made
Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by GoldHorse(m): 6:13am On Feb 02, 2015
Burger01:
Joker. This man is useless..

Btw, below is the Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam that will generate 6000 MW at a cost of $4.8B. The value of this dam is far less than the missing $21B. Imagine what this missing/stolen money could fetch Nigeria.. Where is this money

I just can't wait for Febuhari 14 when we take brooms and sweep off party of corruption comot for our beloved country..

Said Buhari, we can't wait joor.

Ah! This is even very small bros. Heard that China constructed the biggest dam in the world for something around $25B and it can generate about 22,000Mega Watts!!!! Just imagine Nigeria with 22,000 megawatts!!! And here that amount just did abracadabra!

Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by Burger01(m): 6:20am On Feb 02, 2015
GoldHorse:

Ah! This is even very small bros. Heard that China constructed the biggest dam in the world for something around $25B and it can generate about 22,000Mega Watts!!!! Just imagine Nigeria with 22,000 megawatts!!! And here that amount just did abracadabra!

Na wa o!
You can imagine the progress and economy buoyancies that the availability of stable power can bring to Nigeria and her citizenry. We are the architect of our problems. We must vote out the thieves in power, recover our stolen monies and jail any ex corrupt public officers. Enough is just enough..angry

1 Like

Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by HURUCHI(m): 6:21am On Feb 02, 2015
GoldHorse:

Na wa o!

A u seriuos
Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by Dahbutter(m): 7:20am On Feb 02, 2015
Dem talk am say the voice of the people is the voice of God, Na this election we go take know who be children of God different from devil pikins on nairaland tongue

I dey wait make Reno open mumu mouth talk say dem don hack come rig him tweeter online polls. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by Dahbutter(m): 7:39am On Feb 02, 2015
Reno Omokiri might need to go and rewrite his cv as he may be looking for a new job after may 29. And since am aware that he's a nairalander i suggest GNJ website, its helpful.
Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by wudpeka(m): 7:40am On Feb 02, 2015
I can see PDP card carrying members voting for Buhari come FEB 14. . . Itz a day d love charm got 2 work grin
Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by wudpeka(m): 7:45am On Feb 02, 2015
HURUCHI:

Thank u afriend of my almost lost his life due to immagration and tell date no refund was made

Honestly, itz not about the refund but why wz d money collected in d 1st instant. If private companies r nt collecting a dime, Y shld FG parastatals do? That z d height of fraud in Nigeria's recruitment history. . . GEJ & Abba just b jailed 4 dat

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by KLand(m): 7:46am On Feb 02, 2015
nanizle:
We all know Buhari will win any online poll.

But on Feb 14? The odds favour Jonathan.

I think I agree with you.
Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by inereunwa1(m): 8:10am On Feb 02, 2015
nanizle:

I'm not a pdp person and I feel insulted that you're implying I am.

angry
im sorry my bad i thought you were one of them 8-)8-)

1 Like

Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by lasher1: 8:10am On Feb 02, 2015
wudpeka:
I can see PDP card carrying members voting for Buhari come FEB 14. . . Itz a day d love charm got 2 work grin

I and a number of random guys i know have attended various rallies of pdp in various South western and Eastern states, we got the money, T-shirts, fez caps, pens, note books, free transportation, food and various goodies. Although as usual we were used and dumped without pay by some organisers but i never thought id really vote this month until i got my pvc yesterday. And guess what, just like you predicted many of us that were at the rallies plan voting for BUHARI.
Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by obynoses(m): 9:18am On Feb 02, 2015
The busy ones are not here online. and they dont have time for tweeters and social network pendulums. And they are those with the PVCs....How many North Eastern man dey online? But they are the ones who are really gonna cast the votes for the candidates. So lets not come here and deceive ourselves. Go to work and get busy. GEJ till 2019.
Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by kennysalah: 9:24am On Feb 02, 2015
Shocking Interesting facts about febuhari 14th.......
1. From Tafawa Balewa to.
2. Gen. Johnson Aguiyi-Ironsi to.
3. Gen. Yakubu Gowon to.
4. Gen. Murtala Mohammed to.
5. Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo to.
6. President Shehu Shagari to.
7. Maj. Gen. Buhari to.
8. Gen. Ibrahim Babangida to.
9. Chief Ernest Shonekan to.
10. Gen. Sani Abacha to.
11. Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar to.
12. President Olusegun Obasanjoto.
13. President Umaru MusaYar'adua to.
14. President Goodluck Jonathan.
OMG!!!!! I just found out something. The peoples General (Muhammadu Buhari) is the 7th president while GEJ is the 14th president.Both ar
seeking 2 come back 4 the second time. My take, If Buhari is the 7th president and the election is slated for the 14th, it means 14 ÷ 7= 2. And GEJ is the14th president and the election is slated for 14th too.It means 14÷ 14=1.Invariably, General MUHAMMADU BUHARI will be elected
to rule for th 2nd time while GEJ will lose theelection because he only signed 1single term with FEBUHARI 14 ÷ 14 =1.
PDP was voted into office 28th february 1999 and will be voted out 14th february 2014...... 28÷14=2.... Meaning they will serve 2 consective terms of 8:8 years I.e obasanjo 8 yaradua/Jonathan 8.
Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by walezy14(m): 9:37am On Feb 02, 2015
"LIKE" button determines popularity of any comment. If yes, click LIKE button.
Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 02, 2015
Your response is needed at the Auto section. Thank you
inspiredm:
In the Next few hours, Reno Omokri will claim that APC hacked twitter and Clicked Buhari Multiple times.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 02, 2015
Dahbutter:
Dem talk am say the voice of the people is the voice of God, Na this election we go take know who be children of God different from devil pikins on nairaland tongue

I dey wait make Reno open mumu mouth talk say dem don hack come rig him tweeter online polls. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Guy no be only u. I personally tweeted the guy a message asking him "Did they hack ur account?"

1 Like

Re: GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide by KLand(m): 11:22am On Feb 02, 2015
What counts is INEC POLLS not ONLINE POLLS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akwa-Ibom Journalists Snub Fani-Kayode’s Press Conference / Bandits: Soldiers And Vigilante Storm Zamfara Forest (photos, Video) / Lagos Commissioner, Tokunbo Wahab Shares Photo Of Houses Blocking Canal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.